Matched Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien thrust forward and Elliot gasped, it hurt but not as much as he expected. Plus he still had not broken the eye contact, which now had an electric quality about it. Elliot felt like he couldn't break it if he tried. He pushed deeper and Elliot felt the fullness return, the feeling of wholeness as Damien's cock found the pressure points with ease. He began to pump faster now and a Elliot felt the pleasure of being tied down at last. It gave Damien all the power and he was helpless to it. It turned him on like a dog on heat.

He knew he was moaning but he couldn't hear it, he was deaf to the world, sucked in by Damien's eyes, only feeling the pleasure that burned deep inside him where his cock pummelled him again and again and again.

"I want you to cum Elliot, look at me and let it all go," he said. The words sent him to the next level of pleasure as he increased the speed of his strokes to an almost unbearable pace. The pain seared so hot it only added to the firey pleasure inside as his mouth made an animalistic noise he didn't think he had the ability to make and he came.

He had never before done it with his eyes open, but he knew that's what Damien wanted. He saw them light up like a fiery sky as he felt wave after wave of pleasure take hold of him, his warm cum splattering onto his chest as he shuddered in satisfaction. Damien grunted and his dick spasmed deep inside him and he watched his eyebrows furrow and his mouth slacken. He stayed like that for a moment, they both panted from exhaustion staring into one another's faces, Damien's cock quivering and shrinking inside him.

Damien smiled softly, and cupped Elliot's cheek. He moved in for a kiss, breaking the connection at last. His lips were salty from sweat but they tasted of him. Elliot kissed him fervently, almost desperately.

Damien finally broke the kiss and undid his wrists. Elliot massaged then gently as Damien lay beside him, he was watching him with a small smile playing on his lips.

"You seemed to enjoy that," he said.

"I always enjoy it with you," Elliot replied simply, "but I will admit, that was particularly good, the eye contact was intense," he relented when Damien raised his eyebrows.

"You have beautiful eyes," Damien said raising his hand to Elliot's face, lifting his chin. "They're like pure electricity, blazing with energy combined with the calmest ocean water. I could look at them for the rest of my life and never get tired of them."

His words were so full of awe it made Elliot feel embarrassed, he glanced away, feeling his cheeks burn. Damien made an annoyed noise and grabbed his cheek, pulling his face back to him.

"You know how much you turn me on when you blush," he said and Elliot saw Damien's cock beginning to harden for a second round. It was too late, his pink stained cheeks were long past the point he could control and Damien pushed him down to the pillows and kissed him.

Elliot had a feeling it would be a long night, but he did seem to mind.

Chapter Four - Mrs Green

Damien

When the taxi pulled up on the driveway the next morning, Damien felt a sudden wash of nerves. He had been so preoccupied with his own parents, he hadn't stopped for a second to consider Elliot's family and their opinion. Elliot cared about his family, their opinion of him mattered.

It was with this uncomfortable reminder in the back of his mind that he opened the front door, Elliot by his side.

"Remember what I told you about her being a lot. Brace yourself," he sighed, and I raised an eyebrow. What did 'a lot' even mean?

"Elliot!" A voice cried before the car door was even open.

A middle aged woman appeared from inside the taxi. She was short and a little plump, but when she beamed at her son, Damien could see that Elliot looked like his mother as much as he, begrudgingly, looked like his father. She had the same wide smile, the same pink cheeks, the same honey blonde hair that picked up the sunlight like gold. A younger girl stepped out behind her and she too looked similar, but they both had hazel eyes. They were pretty, but not the startling blue of Elliot's, the eyes that seemed to give his heart an extra beat. He wondered if they were from his father. He realised he didn't know much about Elliot's father, only that he died when he was young. He wondered if there was a photo of him.

Elliot's mother ran at him, literally ran, up the steps and tackled him with a huge hug. She kissed him repeatedly whilst he squirmed away from her leaving lipstick marks on any exposed area of skin.

"Mum, stop, MUM- seriously you're- MUM!"

He broke free from her, bright red in the face trying to ignore his sisters giggles from the gravel below. Damien watched the exchange with amusement, Elliot was so easily embarrassed.

He heard a sniff behind him and glanced to see his own mother walking away from the door. Perhaps she found the outward motherly affection sickening, she certainly would never have done such a thing to him. He tried to remember the last time she properly hugged him, was he... six? He wondered how differently he might have been if his mother had shown him such love?

At that moment Mrs Green turned her eyes on him and extended her arms.

"You must be Damien!" She gave him a huge hug which almost unbalanced him, whilst continuing to talk "I've been so looking forward to meeting you!"

In the past someone like this would have annoyed him. He didn't like being touched by strangers. But perhaps Elliot had had a greater affect on him than he realised because he laughed as he untangled her from him.

"Thank you Mrs Green, it's nice to meet you as well finally."

"Hey Sarah, hows Uni going?" Elliot asked his sister whilst his mother continued to talk at Damien, hurriedly wiping the lipstick stains from his face with little success.

"This house is beautiful! I mean Elliot told me you had a lovely home but he was seriously downplaying this place. No wonder he never comes home!"

"My sincerest apologies Mrs Green, I'll make sure to send him up North more often in future," he chuckled.

"Oh I see why he likes you, you sound like you're in Downton. Do you watch Downton? Ah I love it."

"Mum, oh my god, are you trying to embarrass me?" Elliot said overhearing the conversation and quickly stepping between them.

"I told you," Elliot mouthed at him, but Damien laughed at him and rubbed at a lipstick mark that Elliot had missed on his forehead with his thumb. He angrily rubbed it with his sleeve, turning a darker shade of red. Damien had the overwhelming urge to rip open Elliot's shirt right there on the steps, but resisted. He had surely had more than enough last night, and yet enough never seemed to be enough when it came to being with Elliot.

He turned towards Elliot's sister who smiled at him, she wasn't as loud as their mother and had a sweet kind face.

"And it's nice to meet you as well Sarah, how are you?"

She shrugged, "can't complain," her eyes gleamed with curiosity as she looked him up and down.

Unsettled by her intense gaze, he beckoned Elliot's family inside. He wanted to relax but he knew the hardest bit was still to come, as if reading his mind he heard Elliot murmering to his mother.

"Don't try to hug Damien's parents. They're a little, well," he gave Damien an apologetic look. "Let's just say, they're quite blunt..."

"They're not good people, you can say it," Damien sighed. He surprised himself, he never would have spoken about his parents this way in the past, particularly in front of someone he just met. But Elliot and his family relaxed him, he felt comfortable and safe to speak his mind. It was a strange feeling, and he frowned at the sensation. Elliot saw his frown and gave him an understanding smile.

"but don't take that out on Damien. He isn't like them."

To Damien's surprise Mrs Green straightened herself up, puffing up her chest confidently and gave Damien a wink.

"Oh I gotcha, don't worry. I'm a nurse who does night shifts in Manchester, I'm tougher than I look."

It was at that moment he realised he loved Mrs Green, and saw that it wasn't just physical traits she had passed to her son.

He lead the family into the lounge and prepared himself for the worst. However his reassurances to Elliot that they would be more polite with Elliot's mother were correct. Both his parents put on their socialite masks and asked questions and laughed and made all the right appearances of being a kind and happy couple. If made him feel sick, like watching two snakes in a den.

There was the occasional slip up, the glances at one another when she said something unbecoming, or the raised eyebrow when she said she was a nurse. But if Mrs Green noticed she didn't let on, and Damien couldn't deny that he was impressed by her cool attitude. She handled his parents with respectful ease as if she dealt with people like them everyday, which perhaps she did.

"But enough about me, how are you two?" She said looking from Elliot to Damien who sat side by side on the sofa.

"All good Mum, thanks" Elliot said.

"Oh come on. You're sat like you're a couple of bags of flour. You're engaged for crying out loud, relax!"

Damien felt his parents stiffen, perhaps it was the calm energy of the Greens or maybe his own anger fueled defiance at his parents, but he put his arm around Elliot affectionately.

"That's better," Mrs Green smiled at them, and Damien thought he saw a glimmer of a tear in her eye but the next moment she turned away.

"They're a lovely couple aren't they?" She said to Damien's mother. It was his turn to raise an eyebrow. There was no way she was doing this by mistake, she was deliberately trying to make his parents uncomfortable, face their prejudice head on. It was glorious to watch. What a woman she was.

"Mm, yes," was all his mother was able to say. A silence fell for a moment.

"So would you like a tour of the grounds Mrs Green?" he suggested.

"Call me Marcie, please dear. That would be lovely."

He saw the mischievous glint in her eye and felt the corner of his mouth pull up in response.

'I know what you're up to' he wanted to say, but held his tongue.

They headed out on to the grass a short while later and as he had hoped, his parents had opted to stay behind. He felt so comfortable with Elliot's family, which didn't seem to go unnoticed by Elliot who slipped his hand into Damien's. His mother gave an approving look as they walked on.

They made general chit chat as they moved round the gardens, stopping a little while by the lake where he had proposed to Elliot, that still night where the lake had looked like a mirror of the stars above.

As they continued on, Elliot became engrossed in a discussion with his sister, leaving Damien and his mother talking alone.

"You make him very happy," she observed, watching her son walk cheerfully ahead of her, an evident lightness in his steps. "Whatever you're doing, thank you. I don't think I've ever seen him so content with himself."

"It goes both ways I assure you," he said. "You should be very proud, you raised an incredible son."

She smiled, "I tried. It was hard without his Dad, but I knew he was looking out for him and well, this is proof."

"You like the gardens then?"

"I didn't mean the gardens honey," she said with a knowing smile. "I look forward to the day I can call you my son in law."

He felt a rush of emotion clog his throat, rendering him speechless. She had only known him a little more than an hour, but he could tell a bond of mutual respect had been formed that he had never been able to achieve with his own parents.

"Next time Elliot comes to visit, you're to join him. Although our place is a little smaller than yours, I make a swell Sunday roast dinner."

"I'd love to," he said, trying to convey in his voice just how much the offer meant. She seemed to pick up the tone and smiled.

A breeze picked up and Damien watched the red and orange leaves blow from the tree branches and through the grass at their feet. The smell of changing seasons was in the air.

"Whatcha talking about?" Sarah teased her mother.

"Nosey thing," she chided giving her a playful smack on the arm, and Elliot laughed. He gave Damien a look, he could almost hear his question 'Everything okay?'

He put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him in to kiss his cheek. Elliot blushed but grinned.

They carried on, but this time Elliot's mum and sister took the lead, letting them trail behind, arm in arm.

"Is my mum driving you mad? She's a lovely person I swear, she's just very forward particularly with new people but-"

"She's great, she was actually thanking me, saying you seemed happy. She even invited me to Manchester."

"Wow she does like you," he mused. "She'll be offering a roast dinner next..." he hesitated and narrowed his eyes at Damien, "she already has hasn't she? Well I guess I shouldn't complain! Shame I'm not as big of a hit with your parents," he sighed.

"Hey now, don't think that's on you. That's just who they are. Their problem is with me, not you," he reminded him. Elliot looked down his expression melancholy.

"I know, I just wish... it's dumb, but I kinda hoped when they saw us together, maybe then they would understand."

Damien sighed, he had secretly hoped the same thing. But his father was resolutely against the relationship and his mother cowered in his shadow, unable to give her opinion on anything at all.

"You're my family now, once they're gone we don't have to see them again for a long time. I have a feeling they won't come to the wedding."

The word wedding slipped out, and felt odd in his mouth. They hadn't even spoken about it. Elliot obviously felt the same as he laughed nervously.

"Wedding, geez. Weird right? Oh god. Mum will be on full crazy mode."

They carried on until eventually it became time to return. His parents continued to be civil, but he could feel the festering mess underneath their pleasant smiles and he wondered how long they would last.

Mrs Green was leaving tomorrow, then all hell would ensue. He didn't want Elliot to see that. What if he turned violent, he had tried to strike him that first night, what if he tried again? Or worse, went for Elliot.

When he managed to grab Elliot alone for a moment, he told him what was to happen reluctantly.

"You're to go with your mother and sister tomorrow. I need to deal with them on my own," he whispered.

"No way, I'm staying with you. I want to help!" He protested.

"No Elliot, and that's an order. I want you safe and away from here. It won't be long I promise."

Elliot scowled, but Damien knew he would obey him.

"I don't like this," he mumbled.

"I don't much either, but it's necessary."

When he headed up to the bedroom that night, Elliot had defiantly got into bed and gone to sleep. He was angry with him, but Damien didn't mind. If that was the price to pay for his safety. He undressed slowly, watching Elliot sleep, savouring the sight of him in his bed. Tomorrow the bed would be empty.

He rounded the bed to his side and climbed under the covers. A short while later Elliot rolled to face him, but his eyes were still closed, lashes spread across his cheeks. He heard the soft snuffles of sleep and smiled, he looked so peaceful.

He stretched out an arm and laced it under his head. Without needing to even wake up Elliot shuffled closer, sighing in his sleep as he rested against him. Damien turned out the light and followed him into dreams.

Chapter Five - A Battle Of Wills

Damien

He had watched from the porch as the car drove away into the dusk of the late Sunday afternoon, Elliot and his family inside. He had felt the unpleasant presence behind him and wished to run after the car instead, begging to go with them.

Unwilling to enter the house he had taken a walk, a walk that ended up filling most of the afternoon. Perhaps he could have been stalling, but he liked to think of it as mental preparation.

It was almost dark when he returned to the house. He walked towards the sound of voices and soft jazz and found them in the parlour, listening to music and drinking.

"So," he said abruptly as he walked into the room. "You have met him, you have met his family. I know you do not approve, but honestly I don't care. I honoured my end of the agreement. You know, and now you can go far away and never have to see me again. That's probably what we both want."

For the first time in his life his father said nothing, he just looked at him as he took a slow sip from his whiskey glass. Damien looked from him to his mother, disconcerted.

"Well?" He prompted, feeling the anger rise in his chest.

"Well what? It seems like you are the one putting words in my mouth," he said cooly.

He frowned, a glimmer of hope beginning to blossom inside him, "are you saying you... approve?"

"Oh, no. Not in the slightest. That family is a disgrace to the Parker name."

"Right," he clenched his hands on the sofa back where he stood, the hopeful bloom withered and hardened to stone. "So then, you can go back to India and have nothing to do with me. Everyone is happy."

He moved to walk out of the room but stopped as his father called after him.

"That is one option."

He turned as his father stood, "We have an engagement in London this evening with a friend. We will discuss this further tomorrow."

Without a further word they left the room. Damien watched non plussed as they left the house, the door slamming behind them.

He spent the rest of the evening plagued with worry. His father had been so calm. He remembered as a child, calm was often his father at his most manipulative. He went to the study and tried to take his mind off it by absorbing himself in work. It helped a little but he still had an uneasiness in his guts.

He texted Elliot asking if he was home safe, to which he got a quick reply. He wanted to share his concerns, but he shrugged it off. He was being over dramatic, what would he do?

He ate dinner at the large dining table in silence, feeling the absence of Elliot. He decided to head to bed for an early night. His head throbbed and the tension collected in his shoulders. He got into bed and looked at the empty pillows beside him forlornly.

He reached for his phone and called Elliot.

"Hey," Elliot picked up after half a ring, and his voice immediately made him feel better. With ease he was able to sense something on his mind and coaxed him into sharing what had happened.

"I'll admit it's strange, but maybe he didn't want to get angry before this thing he had to go to?"

"Perhaps. I just have a bad feeling that he's up to something."

"He wouldn't do anything like, illegal, right?"

Damien sighed, "I don't think so. He's so preoccupied by the family name, it's reputation. He wouldn't jeopardise that unless he really deemed it necessary."

"Well let's just hope he's trying to find some girl to set you up with that you can majorly let down," he said cheerfully.

"Oh I don't know, I guess if she's good in the bedroom..."

"Har har," he said in an annoyed tone, but Damien could hear the smile. "Are you in bed now?"

"Yes, it seems quite empty without you," he said and Elliot paused, he heard the background noise of voices soften and a door closing.

"What would you do if I was there sir?" He asked quietly. He felt the arousal kick in down below and smiled. This boy.

"I would expect you in your position, on your knees waiting for me."

"And then what sir?" He asked softly. His dick began to twitch and grow in his boxers as he lay back, imagining the scene.

Elliot kneeling before him, wide blue eyes shining in the semi darkness.

"I would tie your wrists together. Then lead you to the bed and lay you down, attaching your wrists to the headboard. Then I would kiss down your arms, your neck, your collarbone, down to your belly button."