Matched with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of silence between them.

"Does it hurt?" Lenore asked.

"No," Virgil said. "It's kind of uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt."

"Can I help it... go away?"

"There are many things that you could do to make it go away, but I think that would break rule two."

"Right," Lenore said. "I have a thought, but it's kind of naughty."

Virgil's cock twitched against her as she said the word naughty.

"What's your thought?" he asked.

"If I put something on the television, do you think you could... finish?"

"You want me to jack off in front of you?" Virgil asked.

"If it helps you out," Lenore said.

Virgil thought for a second.

"Instead of putting something on the television, could you take your sweater off for me?"

"I'm not wearing anything under it," Lenore said.

Virgil nodded.

"Oh," Lenore said.

She blushed for a moment without saying a word, then lifted her sweater up and off. Her large breasts hung against her, shaking as she threw her sweater in a pile with her son's shirt and socks.

Virgil reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling down his pants and underwear until his cock sprung upward.

Lenore's mouth hung open as she saw her son's cock, thick and throbbing for her. She wanted it, even though she knew she shouldn't.

Virgil gripped his cock and began pumping it to his mother's chest, up and down, precum glistening as it made a slick sound beneath his fingers.

Lenore moved a little bit, pushing her pajama bottoms into the floor and sitting back against the opposite side of the couch. She spread her legs so Virgil could see, then reached down and began to rub her pussy lips.

"Does this help?" Lenore asked.

Virgil nodded as he kept pumping.

"Can you talk to me?" he asked.

"About what?" Lenore asked.

"Can I talk to you?" Virgil asked.

"Yeah," Lenore said.

"You're so fucking sexy," Virgil said.

Lenore felt a warmth in her, a wetness she hadn't felt in a long time. Her juices dripped onto her fingers as she rubbed, circling her clit.

"It's so weird," Virgil said. "Having you like this in front of me. I've thought about it, dreamed about it, and now you're here."

Lenore placed a hand on her breast, squeezing her nipple between her fingers as she watched her son masturbate for her.

"You have such a nice cock," she said. "It's perfect for me."

"You made it," Virgil said. "Your perfect match."

"This is so wrong," she said. "You shouldn't want me. I shouldn't want you."

"Who cares if it's wrong, it's fucking hot."

She couldn't take her eyes off of him, pumping his cock to her, the perfect cock, her perfect mate. She couldn't deny her desires, even if she knew that her desires were impossible. When he looked at her, it was like it was just the two of them in the whole world, and only they mattered.

"Tell me you want it, mom," Virgil said.

"I want it," she said.

"What do you want?"

"I want your cum, baby," she said.

Virgil's cock splurted, and his cum shot out over his hand and stomach.

The sight of her son cumming at her words sent her over the edge, as she felt her own orgasm wash over her, leaning back over the side of the couch as it gushed over her fingers. She shook for a moment, before laying her head down against the back of the couch.

"Can I do something a little naughty, mommy?" Virgil asked.

"What's your thought?" she asked.

"Can I taste you?"

Her impulse was to say no, but for some reason, she paused.

"Yeah," she said. "Just your mouth and your finger though."

He lifted her legs up and crawled between her legs. She had a brief thought about his cum staining the couch, but she realized she didn't care as his tongue ran up her slit. She felt his lips and his tongue, drinking her juices like she was a fine wine. His fingers closed around her thighs as he dove into her, and she felt herself filling again, that warmth and wetness growing inside of her. She felt a finger inside of her, pressing up against her spot, and couldn't help her hips from bucking against it, her body moving of its own pleasure as she ground down against his finger and lips and tongue. She held back for as long as she could, and then she gushed again, and her son didn't stop licking, didn't stop drinking.

She pushed his head away, and he sat up on his knees.

"That... felt really good," she said.

"Good," Virgil said. "I like making you feel good."

She ran her fingers through his hair, then leaned forward and kissed his lips. It was a lover's kiss, deep and loving, and she tasted herself on his lips and felt extra naughty.

"You should go home," she said. "I need to clean up the couch and go to bed."

"Can I come over again tomorrow?" he asked.

She nodded.

He dressed, and she did too, and she walked him to the front door. He turned around and kissed her, and she felt a conflict inside of her between how much she wanted to kiss him some more, and how much she didn't think they should be doing that in the first place.

"Good night, mom," he said.

"Good night, sweetie," she said, watching him walk off to his car, excited to cuddle up to him and kiss him again.

She went back to her bed and lay down, putting her cell phone down on its charger, turning out the light, and crawling into bed. She felt for the first time like her bed was too cold, too empty.

Her phone chirped at her, and she picked it up to see a message from Virgil.

"Good night, my love," it said, and she felt her heart beating quickly as she bundled up into her blankets and tried to sleep.

Chapter 3: Mom's Bed

It had been a few days since Lenore had kissed her son like a lover for the first time, and she found that she really liked it. Virgil seemed to really enjoy it as well, pressing his cock between his mother's legs as they made out on the couch like teenagers. It had been a long time since Lenore had felt so passionate about someone else in the way she felt for Virgil.

She'd let him undress her while they made out a couple times, but she hadn't let him go further than that. He'd been a good boy about the whole thing, stopping wherever she told him the line was, but she wasn't sure how much longer she would hold out. Every time he squeezed her thighs, or ran his hands over her ass, or let his palms knead her breasts, she wanted more.

It was Friday night, and Virgil had brought over some salmon filets and spring veggies and cooked her dinner, then they drank wine and ate what he'd cooked. When they were done, they moved to the couch, and they cuddled while watching one of Lenore's shows, and before long they were kissing again, just as they'd done every night. Virgil slid her top off, then her skirt, then her bra and panties, and she was naked for him again. She undressed him as well, his top and shirt, his pants and underwear, until he was naked for her as well.

He tried to kiss her some more, wondering where she would draw the line tonight, but she surprised him by taking his hand and turning off the television. She led him down the hall to her bedroom and sat down on the bed next to him, then she began kissing him again.

They fell to the bed, kissing each other as their naked bodies pressed together, hands exploring, lips warm and wet. Virgil pushed her head to the side and wrapped his lips around her neck, and she moaned as he kissed his way down her body, sucking and licking at her, leaving kisses down her chest to her breasts. His fingers played with her pussy, spreading her pussy lips, finding her wetness. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, his tongue and lips on her as his fingers worked on her, and she lay back, moaning and writhing in pleasure. He had learned a lot in the past few days, and soon she felt herself about to go over the edge.

"Yes, baby," she whispered. "Make mommy cum."

He kissed her and she gushed around his fingers.

She lay back to the bed, panting while her body recovered while Virgil lifted his fingers to his mouth, sucking his mother's juices from them.

She rolled over onto him and kissed his lips, then kissed down his neck and chest. She kissed her way down his stomach, and then her hand found her target, gripping her son's cock as she lowered her lips onto it.

Virgil gasped, letting his hand fall on the back of her head, fingers tangling in her ginger hair. Her lips slid down the length of his cock, then back up. It had been a long time since she had done this, and she felt nervous, but Virgil seemed to be enjoying it, moaning lightly as she came down. She rolled her tongue over the head of his cock and he shook a little. When she thought she was ready, she began to pump his cock up and down, her saliva coating it as her hand slid down and up, lips and hand pumping together, closing her eyes and listening to his sounds. His hand gripped her hair a little bit harder, and she knew that he was getting close. Faster, harder, pushing him to the edge until she felt his cock reach its limit.

"Fuck," Virgil cursed.

His cum filled her mouth and slid down the back of her throat, warm as it made its way down to her belly. She licked and sucked as much of it as she could, then pulled away and crawled back up his body. She wasn't sure if he would kiss her again, but he took her in his arms and kissed her anyway.

"How'd your old mom do?" she asked.

"It felt great," he said.

"Good," she said. "I think we could do this more in the future then. You taste really good."

Virgil smiled, then closed his eyes. Only a few moments later, he was asleep.

Lenore took the remote from her side table and put her show on, cuddling with her son as he slept, listening to the rhythmic breathing alongside her show. She thought she could get used to him sleeping beside her.

Her show went off sometime later, and a late night investigation show started. She reached for the remote to turn it off, but as the title popped up on the screen, she stopped.

"Incest in America," the report said.

"Incest has long been a taboo around the world," a reporter in a green dress said, as the title screen faded away. "However, there has been an increase in consensual incest in America over the last three years. From a lust epidemic in smalltown America, to a viral incest challenge on the popular video app WhichWatch, and now, family members being matched by the 'perfect' dating app. Could the longstanding taboo finally be breaking?"

The reporter cut to an older man, with his name and the words "Professor of Sociology, American Incest Expert" appearing at the bottom of the screen.

"Consensual Incest in America has been on the rise since 2016," the professor said. "But it's really been picking up steam since 2020. A lot of millennials and zoomers are looking at the old taboos and saying 'It doesn't matter.' They see it like not wearing a hat at the dinner table, or using different forks for beef and fish, outdated sensibilities for an older age."

The report cut to an apparent interview with a brother and sister.

"Are you two afraid of the societal backlash? Sibling romance remains a hard taboo, even in our modern age."

"Most people we meet don't know, so we haven't had to deal with it in a way that feels real yet," the brother said. "We've been so focused on what we mean to each other that everything outside of that doesn't really register yet."

"Even if we do, I think it's worth it," the sister said. "Like you said, we might help others find the same kind of love that we have, and we've got our baby coming on the way, we're about to start a life together. It's our life and our dream, and we'll fight anyone who tries to get in the way of that."

The report cut to a young, well dressed man on the street. The difference in lighting and picture quality was jarring to Lenore.

"Luvr said my twin sister and I are a perfect match," the man said. "Why would I doubt the perfect algorithm? She likes it, I like it, what business is it of anyone else?"

The report bounced back to the professor.

"The most common type of consensual incest relationship is between father and daughter, the second is between brother and sister, and the third is between mother and son. The rest come in various smaller amounts, aunts and nephews, uncles and nieces, cousins and such."

"Does that mean the Oedipus complex is a bit of a myth?" the reporter in the green dress asked.

"In the original myth, Oedipus very much didn't want to be in a relationship with his mother, and many of Freud's other theories have been disproven over the years by science. But you have to remember the law of large numbers. Even if mother-son relationships are only at an average of five or six percent, once we start seeing hundreds of thousands of consensual incest relationships, that will still be thousands or even tens of thousands of couples."

"Do you think we'll see more consensual incest relationships in the future?" the reporter asked.

"I think it's a guarantee," the professor said. "Once the cat is out of the bag, it's not easy to get it back in."

"Do you have any messages for consensual incestuous couples who might be in hiding?" the reporter asked.

"I honestly hope you don't have to hide soon," he said with a smile. "You shouldn't be ashamed of being in love."

The reporter read her outro, and then the report faded off, replaced by some late night infomercial. Lenore switched the television off, and wrapped her arms around Virgil.

Love, she thought. Was she falling in love with her own son? And at the perfect time where soon she might not have to hide it from the world? How serendipitous. Maybe she should start rethinking rule number one, she thought. And rule number two, while she was at it.

"Hmm, mom," Virgil muttered in his sleep.

"Go to sleep, my love," Lenore said. "I'll be here in the morning."

Chapter 4: Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Lenore started taking Virgil to bed with her after their dates, though she still resisted breaking rule number two. She enjoyed waking up to his morning wood pressed against her ass or thigh, waking up to his kisses and whispering in the morning, his naked body warm and strong as it wrapped around her, the smell of his cum drying from the night before.

She felt a little pang of loss when he said his job was sending him out of town for a few days. They'd only just started dating, but the thought of not being able to sleep next to him for a few days made her sad.

"Where are they sending you?" she asked.

"I'll be flying to Toronto for two days, down to New York for two days, then flying back."

"Four days without you?" she asked. "What am I going to do?"

"You'll be okay," he said. "I'll be back as soon as possible."

He moved toward her, wrapped his arms around her back, kissed her lips.

"I'll be missing you as much as you miss me."

"I don't see how that's possible," she said, kissing him back.

She made him his favorite dinner before he left, country fried steaks with hash browns, and they cuddled up in her bed naked and slept together one more time. She woke up to his cock between her legs, the length of it sliding up and down her wet slit as he kissed her lips.

"I have to go," he said.

"Save travels, baby," she said.

Four days felt like four years. She cleaned the house from top to bottom, but only a couple hours had passed. She watched her shows, but they weren't as interesting as they usually were. She checked the clock, and it seemed to be standing still.

"I'm in Toronto safe," Virgil texted her. "On the way to the hotel now. I miss you like crazy."

She replied with a heart emoji.

She made herself a frozen pizza for dinner, then crawled into bed and watched her shows until she fell asleep. Her bed was too big and cold for her now that she knew what it was like sleeping next to Virgil. Her sleep was restless and broken, and when she woke up in the morning without being kissed, she missed Virgil even more.

"I wish you were here to kiss me good morning," she texted.

"I'm going to kiss you so much when I get home to make up for it," he texted back.

The next three days were very much the same, Lenore feeling the absence of Virgil as he was off at work, feeling every hour he was gone. But then it was almost time for him to come back, and she felt her heart beating fast in her chest as she realized he would be there to hold her soon.

"On the ground," he texted. "Heading to you. Can't wait to hold you again."

She waited by the front window, peaking out as she waited for him. Finally the headlights cut around the corner at the end of the lane, and she saw his car pull up to her driveway.

Lenore had planned to wait inside for Virgil to walk up to the door, but as he opened the car and stepped out, she ran out and gave him a big hug. He held her back, gripping her like he didn't want to lose her. He smelled like airplane, smelled like travel. She looked at him and kissed his lips, and he kissed her back, neither much caring about what the neighbors might think if they saw them.

She took his hand and led him inside, and he shut and locked the door behind them, before chasing her down the hallway to her room.

She pulled him into her bed and kissed him, and he kissed her, their hands undressing each other, clothes falling to the floor until their naked bodies were pressed against one another. Tongues against tongues, warm wet kisses placed on skin as they lost themselves in their pleasure, the bed shaking as they shifted, grinded, rolled around.

Virgil rolled on top of his mother, sucking on her nipples one by one as her hand pet the back of his head.

"Baby boy," Lenore said.

He looked at her.

"I think I'm ready," she said, spreading her legs for him.

"You're sure?" he asked. "You said yourself, we can't go back after we cross the line."

"I'm sure," she said. "Come home, my love."

His strong hands gripped her thighs as he lined himself up with his mother's cunt, before pushing inside of her. They both gasped in pleasure as his cock reached deep inside of her and her pussy squeezed down around him.

"You feel amazing," she said.

"You feel incredible," he said.

He began to thrust, his mother's big breasts bouncing beneath him as her eyes closed and her mouth opened. He gripped the back of her neck and pulled her head to his, kissing her lips as he fucked her into her bed, the bed shaking and groaning at their movements. As he found his rhythm, she started to thrust back against him, the sound of their bodies meeting mixing with the sound of the bed as they pushed each other to their limits.

Lenore found herself making noises of pleasure she'd never heard before, a moaning from the back of her throat and the word "Yes" repeated as Virgil kissed her lips and cheek and neck. Virgil grunted in her ear as she felt him, his body tightening as he thrust.

"I want it," she whispered.

"What do you want, mom?" he asked.

"I want your cum, baby," she whispered.

Virgil kissed her, his lips against hers, tongue against hers, a lovers kiss she had only ever dreamed about before, and his cum shot inside of her, filling her cunt, her hungry womb taking it all, and she came, gushing around her son's cock, her juices dripping down their inner thighs. She was overwhelmed with pleasure for a moment, surrendering to her son's kisses, melting into the bed, her mind formless and light.

"I love you," Virgil said.

"I love you, my baby boy," she said.

They held each other for a long time, panting in the dark, until their breathing stabilized and they started kissing each other again.

"I missed your kisses," Lenore told him.

"I missed sleeping next to you," Virgil said. "Sleeping in hotel beds without you was torture."

"Sleeping in this bed without you is torture," his mom said. "I love waking up to your kisses and your..."