Matched with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenore seemed uncomfortable saying the word.

"Penis," Virgil offered.

"Cock," his mom said. "I love waking up to your cock."

"I love waking up to your body," he said, rubbing her tummy and thighs.

"You don't think I'm too big for you?" she asked.

"No," Virgil said. "I think your body is perfect for me. I know you hate it, but I love the way you feel, the way you jiggle, the way you look when you walk around."

His hand slid up to her breast, kneading it beneath his palm, fingers twisting her nipples, and she felt herself squirm again. She pressed her body to his and felt his cock beginning to harden again against her.

"What's your favorite position?" Virgil asked.

Lenore blushed.

"Sit up," she said, positioning Virgil on his knees.

She lifted one of her legs up over his shoulder, then pulled him toward her, guiding his cock to her entrance. She wrapped her other leg behind him, pulling him with her heel. His hands gripped her, one on her hip, the other on her breast, pulling her back to meet him as his cock slid back inside of her. She reached between her legs, her middle and ring fingers finding her clit, rubbing it in circles as her son began to fuck her deep, his balls slapping against her with each thrust.

The pleasure built and built inside of her until she gushed again, her orgasm flowing through her like wine. She opened her eyes and Virgil was staring at her, her ginger hair wild and her eyes blank with ecstasy.

"I love making you cum, mom," he said.

Her lips twitched, trying to smile but body flooding with chemicals.

"I love cumming for you, baby boy."

He started thrusting again, and she started to rub herself again, and the pleasure started to build for both of them as their moans and sweat mixed together, the bed squeaking and their smells filling the room. His hand gripped her breast as his body began to tighten, his cock swelling inside of her as she felt herself filling with warmth and pressure. Closer and closer to the edge, each of them holding back for as long as they could, until the waiting became unbearable.

"Cum for me, baby," she whispered. "Cum for mommy."

And he did, and she did, juices gushing onto her sheets, moaning and shaking against each other. He unhooked her leg from his shoulder and leaned down, lying down on top of his mother, kissing her lips and neck as his cock softened inside of her.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had," Lenore said.

"The best orgasm you've had so far," Virgil said.

"I can't believe how good incest feels," she said.

"Forbidden fruit tastes the best," Virgil said.

"It's not that," Lenore said. "It's how much I love you and how much you love me. We're so in tune."

"The perfect match," Virgil said.

"Exactly," she said.

Virgil rolled to his mother's side and held her, kissing her neck as he cuddled against her.

"There's nobody else I'd rather be with," he told her.

"Me neither," she said.

Lenore listened to Virgil's breathing until he fell asleep, and then she fell asleep next to him, and his warmth and the pressure of his body against hers made her happy.

Chapter 5: The Times They Are A-Changin'

Lenore had never known herself to have an exceptionally high libido, but something about Virgil made her insatiable. They did it on the couch. They did it over the kitchen counter. They did it on the table.

They always went back to their normal mother and son rapport after, but soon they slipped back into the role of lovers. A touch, a glance, a smell, a simple twisting at the edge of the lips. Lenore felt like anything could set her off. And then her panties were around her ankles, and her son was inside of her.

Virgil stopped going home for the most part. He'd come over after work, cook dinner, they'd drink wine on the couch and watch one of her shows, and then they'd fuck until they fell asleep. On the weekends they'd mostly fuck around the house all day, though they sometimes ventured out to try a new wine bar, or head over to their friend Umberto.

"The happy couple!" Umberto shouted when he saw them.

He'd come sit by their table and chat with them for a few minutes before moving on to the next guests. And then one day before he left he asked a question.

"You two have been coming here for a few months, and I don't want to pry, but I am traditional Italian man, you know. You two are such a good couple, such a perfect fit, when are you going to have babies?"

Lenore blushed.

"We haven't talked about it yet," Virgil said.

"You should talk," Umberto said. "It is good to think about children in a relationship. And if you decide not to have children, that's okay, but you should talk about it. It is good to talk about it."

Virgil drove them home, the streetlights passing overhead casting lines of silver over them through the windshield.

"Would you like more children?" Virgil asked.

"I've thought about it," Lenore said.

"I'd like children," Virgil said.

"You want children with your old mom?" Lenore asked.

"I'd like children with the love of my life," Virgil said.

Lenore thought for a moment.

"People would find out," she said. "The neighborhood, the hospital. Probably your coworkers too. Would you be okay with that?"

"You think I'm worried about breaking rule one?" Virgil asked.

"I'm scared of breaking rule one," Lenore admitted.

"I'm not," Virgil said.

"You're very brave, my baby boy," she said, touching his shoulder lovingly.

That night as he held her down to the bed, pumping his cock inside of her, she held his head to hers and whispered in his ear "Let's make a baby."

He shot rockets inside of her womb.

As Virgil slept that night, Lenore turned on the television.

"With a growing number of consensual incest couples, a push in the capital to legalize marriage between close family members," the reporter in the green dress said.

"It's wrong," a women on the street camera said. "Folks shouldn't be fucking their families."

"It's not wrong," another woman on the street said. "I've never been happier with anyone other than my son, and it's nobody's business but ours."

The Professor of Sociology and American Incest Expert was back on the screen.

"Of course I support legalizing consensual incest marriage," he said. "That kind of stability in the family unit is something that civilizations of the past would have dreamed of."

Lenore turned the television off and looked over at Virgil. She leaned down and kissed his lips, and he kissed her back in his sleep.

In the morning, Virgil drank his coffee and looked across the dining room table at his mother.

"Have you seen anything about this consensual incest marriage act in congress?" she asked him.

He nodded.

"In my free time I've been helping the campaign with their digital backend," he told her.

"You have?" she asked.

"Don't worry," he said with a smile. "It's not as nice as your backend."

She closed her eyes and smiled.

"I was wondering what would happen if it passes. If maybe next year it was legal for us to marry."

"Were you thinking about a wedding?" Virgil asked.

She nodded.

"A big wedding, with all of your friends and all of my friends. Unless they don't approve, in which case, bye to them."

He smiled.

"That would break rule number one," he said.

"I think we're a bit past that," she said. "It doesn't really matter much anyway. Luvr has matched up so many moms and sons that we're just another app couple. Nobody will blink an eye as long as we tell them the app did it."

"I've never been more grateful to an app," Virgil said.

Lenore moved to the chair beside Virgil and put her head on his shoulder, and he held her with his left arm while he drank his coffee.

"I never thought I'd live in a world like this," she said. "A world with you. A world where we could be together. These are strange times, but I think they're good times."

"I'm just happy to be with you," he told her. "I love you, and I have loved you, and it's a joy to be by your side every day."

Lenore took the coffee mug from his hand and placed it on the dining room table. She took his hand and led him back through the house to her bedroom, where she pulled off his clothes and kissed his body.

She guided him down to the bed, his hard cock waiting for her as she crawled on top of him, pealing her panties from her pussy as she lowered her pussy lips down to the head of his cock. She ran the head up and down her lips, then let herself down, her son's cock filling her up as it had so many times before.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," he said, gripping her hips and bucking against her in time.

She pulled her top off and tossed it aside, and immediately felt one of Virgil's hands on her breast, squeezing. They found their rhythm as their hips bucked against each other, her breasts and ass bouncing as they fucked like animals, fast, deep, desperate. Every inch of his cock felt perfect as it thrust inside of her, pressing against her spots as she arched her back, pressing against his hands, feeling sensual and sexy and all kinds of things she'd never felt before Virgil.

She felt her first orgasm coming, building up inside of her. She looked down into his eyes, and he looked up into hers, and she gushed around him, her juices dripping down his thighs into her bedsheets.

"Turn around," Virgil said, and Lenore did, lifting her legs as she spun around on his cock, showing him her plump ass.

He grabbed her ass and guided her up and down, faster and harder, watching it shake with each thrust as she moaned out. She reached down and played with her clit while she rode her son's cock, letting her head fall back, her hair down her back.

"You're incredible," Virgil said. "The way your body moves is so fucking sexy."

She felt her second orgasm building, his words filling her ears as she shook her ass, feeling him pumping up against her.

"Give me that cum," she told him. "I want it. I need it."

She felt his body begin to tense, felt his cock swelling, felt him gasp out, and his cum exploded inside of her, and then she was shaking and gushing and falling forward onto her bed as her son's warm seed filled her womb.

She turned around and kissed Virgil laying down beside him as their juices dried on her thigh.

"I'd like to tell people about us," she said. "I want to let people know how proud I am of my boyfriend."

"No more rules one and two," Virgil said.

"No more rules one and two," she said.

"Deal," he said.

Chapter 6: The Honeymoon

About a year after they first began dating, Virgil and Lenore welcomed their first child into the world, a little boy they named Bram. The consensual incest marriage act was in congress, but it was stalling, or rather congress was stalling it, and so they were unable to marry before giving birth. Lenore was disappointed, but Virgil told her to be patient.

Virgil gave up his apartment and moved in with Lenore, and when Bram came about, they moved into a larger house. When Bram slept, they fucked around the new house, christening each room with their juices and taboo moans. They introduced themselves to the neighbors, some of whom knew about their relationship and some of whom didn't. One of their neighbors was a brother and sister couple, Peter and Lucy, and they made friends with them quickly, sharing in their illicit lifestyles.

After two years of waiting, it was an election year, and one candidate was promising that if he was elected, he would pass the consensual incest marriage act day one by executive action. Congress, not to be outdone, passed it before an electoral vote was cast. As of January 1st, Lenore and Virgil could marry.

It wasn't a huge surprise when Virgil asked to take her out to a fancy dinner in the city. They got Peter and Lucy to babysit Bram, and Virgil took her to a fancy restaurant he'd found online. It was nice, but Virgil seemed a bit perturbed.

"What's wrong, my love?" Lenore asked.

"It doesn't feel right," he said.

They ate in silence for a moment while he thought, before looking up at her suddenly.

"Umberto's," he said, waving his left hand. "Why didn't I think of that before."

"We can go to Umberto's after dinner," she said.

They ate dinner, then drove up to Umberto's and sat at the bar.

"The happy couple!" Umberto said, emerging from the back of the bar. "How is my baby boy doing?"

"Bram is great," Lenore said. "He's trying to walk and talk, but he's not quite there yet."

"I'm glad you're here, Umberto," Virgil said. "I've got something I'd like you to witness."

"Finally going to pop the question?" Umberto asked.

"Spoilers," Virgil said, retrieving a small black box from his jacket pocket.

Lenore gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Lenore," Virgil said. "My mother, my lover, the mother of my child. You are the only woman for me. On January 1st, when it becomes legal for us to marry, I was hoping you could make me the happiest man in the world."

He opened the box and inside was a wedding band with a shiny diamond.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes, my love," Lenore said, wiping tears from her eyes. "My answer is yes. Today, tomorrow, and for the rest of our lives. It's always yes."

In January they married, alongside their new friends Peter and Lucy, and the friends and family and coworkers who had stuck around came to see them get married. They had lost some friends and family who didn't approve, but as Lenore had once said, bye to them.

They decided on Italy for their honeymoon, and Umberto told them to go see his family while they were there. They flew into Rome and walked around the city as any other tourist couple. Merchants offered them treats and flowers, and every so often they would buy each other something. They found their hotel and unpacked, before heading down the road to find Umberto's family restaurant.

Umberto's restaurant was large and enclosed and dark, in the American style of making buildings. His family's restaurant was the opposite, a small kitchen and dining room with large doors that led to a lot with outside seating.

"Americans?" the server asked.

Virgil and Lenore nodded.

"Are you the happy couple?" the server asked.

Virgil and Lenore smiled, nodded again.

"Are you Umberto's sister?" Virgil asked.

"Colombina," she said. "Come, let me introduce you to the family."

They met Umberto's mother and father in the kitchen, and they were spoiled with bread and wine and pasta and cheese. Colombina showed them to their seats, then brought out two of Umberto's brothers, and another sister. There were more of them, of course, but, like Umberto, they had gone on their own paths. A large family, all happy and loving.

Virgil and Lenore ate and drank until they couldn't anymore, and when the bill came it was less than half of what they were expecting.

"Umberto said you get the happy couples' discount," Colombina said.

Virgil paid them, as well as a generous tip, before taking his bride back to their hotel suite.

They made love in an unfamiliar land in an unfamiliar bed, only the two of them familiar. Lenore laughed sweetly, a bit tipsy from dinner.

"I love your laugh," Virgil said. "What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking about having a big family like that."

"Yeah?" Virgil asked.

"Yeah," Lenore said. "What's stopping us?"

Virgil gripped her hips and kissed her, pumping faster and faster.

"Give it all to me," Lenore whispered between kisses. "All your cum for me."

"It's all for you," he whispered back.

Their bodies pulsed in time with each other, faster and deeper until they both hit the edge, his cum filling her womb, her juices gushing over his cock.

"I love you so much," he said.

"I love you too, my baby boy," she said.

As their sweat cooled in the winter air, they held each other closer than they'd ever thought possible, and talked about what they were going to name their second child.