Matched with Nurse Andrea Ch. 01

Story Info
Matched on a dating app, nurse gets on her knees.
1.7k words
4.28
16.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justin9
justin9
11 Followers

This story is loosely based on real events and if enough are interested would gladly write additional chapters, please leave comments.

******

I (Justin), being 25 years old, laid in bed but couldn't go to sleep, so I finally gave in to my phone and started looking through the latest dating app. Most of my friends now were either in a relationship or married, and well, I've done well for myself in the bedroom (nothing like the first date car blowjob; but that is for another story). I must confess I've been single for over a year now. It's time to date again, so I thought I'd try one of those dating apps that set you up based on compatibility and not just swiping right; the swiping is great for hooking up but not much more.

By this point, I had been on a few dates from the app, and well nice women - hadn't had much luck as they didn't do it for me. I open my phone at midnight to find a message from Andrea. Andrea is a 5'5 24-year-old nurse with several photos showing shoulder-length brunette hair, what appears like some perky b-cup breasts, a tiny waist and a big plump ass for a white gal. I decide what the hell and message her back, and after a few messages exchanged, she asks for my number so we can text.

It's late and I finally fall asleep. We text a bit throughout the day. I learned she has been single for 2 years, has shift work at the hospital, and recently returned from a yoga retreat in Peru. We text more that evening, where we flirted a bit, and I ask if she would like to meet for a coffee tomorrow. Tomorrow doesn't work for her, but we agree to meet on Thursday.

Andrea shows up for coffee in a black top and tight blue jeans. At least I can see she has a beautiful face (those types you just want to cum on) and a nice plump rear that I gladly let her walk in front so I can check it out. We chat while I stare at her plump lips and listen enough to know she lives in a 2-bedroom condo where her roommate, also a nurse, barely see each other given their shift schedules. I carry on with more small talk -- have any siblings: yes, a younger brother; favourite food: sushi and Italian; into sports: not really but big-time into yoga, and I hear more about the recent trip to Peru. We say our goodbyes, and off I got to meet up with some friends.

Later that night I see a text from Andrea saying how much she enjoyed meeting, and after some more small talk we got onto the topic of movies. I can't remember the latest film in the theatre, but I asked her if she wanted to do dinner and a movie the following evening. Andrea agreed and suggested we meet at a sushi restaurant across the street from her condo, which was also a block away from the movie theatre. The movie started at 9:30pm but we could only get an early reservation for dinner at 6 pm, allowing ample conversation time. I texted goodnight and jerked my 7.5in cock off, thinking about Andrea and her big ass in those tight jeans.

I arrived for dinner 5 minutes early, and Andrea followed shortly after, dressed again in other jeans that might have been even tighter and a navy v-neck top showing off a bit of cleavage. We had a great meal with a few drinks, and the service was excellent. We were done pretty quickly by 7:15 pm, so Andrea suggested we go to her place and have another drink before the movie.

We took the elevator to the 10th floor and I was greeted to a nice condo, finished mostly with Ikea stuff, and told to make myself at home on the couch while she got us more beer. We drank and chatted as she sat next to me on the couch, and I finally leaned in to kiss those plump lips.

We made out while I grabbed that soft plump ass and eventually took off her shirt and pushup bra; with those tits finally free, I could appreciate some big perky b cups with dark pink nipples. Andrea rubbed my crotch while I kissed her neck and played with her breasts. I got a bit of a vibe that she was submissive, so I whispered in her ear "why, don't you get on her knees".

After a bit of encouragement by spanking her, in the middle of the living room with her tits out, the nurse sunk to her knees and took out my cock. After stroking it for a while and feeding my ego about how "big and thick it", she finally wrapped those plump lips around my cock. She stared up at me and worked her mouth up and down my cock. She nursed and sucked with hunger while I enjoyed the feeling of her wonderful mouth sliding up and down my dick.

I sat back and just enjoyed watching this girl next door type suck my cock like she was worried about getting a 3rd date...(she later admitted she was). She slid her mouth up and down my cock faster, bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

She moaned her delight, it had been a while since she had a cock in her mouth. For her, it was a a nice big treat.

"You naughty nurse," I groaned. " That's amazing. You like that big cock? Look at you, a good cock-sucking slut".

You could see Andrea didn't like the slut comment but she nodded and kept sucking on my cock.

"Come on, suck that cock all the way!" I growled.

After about 5 minutes, I put my hand on the back of her head, using her ponytail as a handle and slowly fucked her pretty face finally making her take all 7.5in of my thick cock. "Fuck, yes!" I growled. "Just like that. That's it gag while take all that big cock." It was clear she had never been face fucked before as she struggled to take it with all the gagging while I held her head on my shaft.

After another 5 minutes of her gagging and those big brown eyes looking up at me, begging me to take it easy on her throat, she started licking my balls and suggested we go to the bedroom as she didn't want her roommate to come home to her on her knees in their living room.

I happily agreed and, once in her room, helped her out of those tight jeans to be greeted by a soaking wet black thong. She got on her knees while I admired her ass in the mirror and picked up were we left out with a gentle face fucking where her eyes began to water a bit. I started to feel my balls tighten and pulled out looked down at her wrecked makeup as her mascara started to run.

"Fuck you look good" I said while she tried to catch her breath. "You want me to cum on that pretty face or down your hungry throat?"

Andrea was shook, not wanting cum on her face on a 2nd date and looked up me through those messy eyes and said, "Not on my face, daddy, let me swallow." I was surprised by the being called daddy but somehow, I got even harder and I buried to the back of her throat and fucked her pretty face while she gagged hard and I finally erupted.

Rope after rope spilled into her mouth filling it fast with my hot cum. My cock just kept cumming and she tried to keep up with swallowing but a little leaked out down her chin.

"That's a good girl," I praised. "Fuck, swallow that big load,"

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and sat on the bed. Being still new to each other, she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up, fix her makeup and came back to the bedroom. She has still turned on and laid on the bed with me where we started making out. At the same time, I fingered that recently waxed bare pussy. I decided to explore her daddy comment more with "You like daddy playing with your slutty pussy". "That's it, fuck your pussy is so wet".

I found out kissing her neck was the key to spreading her legs as after a minute of kissing her neck, she was begging me to fuck her. A little more time on knees again of her sucking had me fully hard and she got on her back, legs spread, begging for my cock.

She was so wet I had no problem entering her tight pussy as it gripped my cock while I stretched her out. After pounding that wet pussy, she was moaning like a proper whore; I was sure her roommate could hear if home. We switched positions; I wanted to see how she could ride, so she got on top. To my surprise, she placed her hands on my chest, planted both feet beside my hips and started squatting on my cock.

Like real up and down, none of this grinding stuff -- she was riding like she wanted to impress, and once I smacked that plump ass, she picked up the pace till she collapsed while her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vice-grip while having a massive pent-up orgasm.

As she got her breath and she kept going on about how much she loved my big cock she begged me, to 'make me your slut'. So, I rolled her over and put that yoga to use with her ankles near her ears while using my new bendy friend's tight pussy till I pulled out and cum all over her tits.

We cleaned up and headed off to the movie with me wondering if there was a Round 2 in the cards after the credits....

***

Please feedback back in the comments and if you would like to see a part 2.

justin9
justin9
11 Followers