Matched with Nurse Andrea Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea puts her ass in the air.
1.8k words
4.53
11.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justin9
justin9
11 Followers

Please read chapter 1 for more background and leave comments if you would like me to write more.

******

We cleaned up and headed off to the movie with me wondering if there was a Round 2 in the cards after the credits....

I handed over the tickets to the clerk, and we made our way to the concession, where I bought the classic popcorn and pop combo. At the same time, Andrea asked if I could buy her from peanut M&Ms. I was hard-pressed to say no to a woman who was gagging on my cock less than an hour ago (read chapter 1 for the backstory).

We made our way to the theatre, and I selected seats at the very back, knowing that the movie wouldn't be anywhere close to sold out. We engaged in a bunch of small talk completely ignoring that fact I had already seen a bit of her slutty side. The trailers came and went as we settled into whatever shitty movie was playing. During the movie's first half, I held her hand while replaying the earlier events in my mind and how good she looked on her knees with her makeup wrecked from gagging.

My cock started thinking about another round, so I leaned over and started kissing her; she whispered, "no, not here in public." I moved to her neck while whispering in her ear, "don't pull the good girl act; I bet that slutty pussy is wet just thinking about my big cock." I moved my hand to her crotch while she tried to be quite while looking around to see if anyone had noticed.

"Suck my cock now, or let's leave and go back to your place," I whispered softly in her ear. Andrea was not impressed with the idea of others hearing or seeing her gag on cock in public, so she grabbed my hand to leave while I groped her plump rear end, leaving nothing to the imagination of the few guys that gawked at her, knowing full well what was in store for me next.

While on the walk to her place, she bitched a bit about doing things in public, and I replied "fine, I'll leave, it's been nice meeting you," and started walking toward my car. Andrea began to beg me not to go and was embarrassed for asking.

"Are you going to be a good girl the rest of the night?." Andrea nodded and grabbed my hand as she walked towards her building.

Once in the elevator, we kissed, and I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to use the bathroom, and I expect you naked on your knees when I get to the bedroom." A submissive nod and the elevator doors opened as I smacked her ass to get a moving to her place.

She opened the door, "the bathroom is down the hall on the left." I leaned in grabbed her ass again and gave her a quick kiss, and said, 'see you soon'. I didn't really need to use the bathroom but wanted her to wait on her knees, thinking about her choices for the night -- 'am I a slut fucking on the 2nd date, he does have a big dick, why I am so submissive with him -- what is taking him so long, did he leave?'.

I decided that 10 minutes was enough torture and went to her bedroom to find her completely naked on her knees beside her bed. She hung her head in shame a first and then looked up at me with puppy dog eyes as though she was relieved and excited I showed up. "That is a good girl" I stepped forward, so my crotch was level with her face.

"You waiting for a written invitation?...You are on your knees for a reason." She took the hint and reached up, taking off my belt while I stepped out on my pants and was naked from the waist down. My cock was semi-hard as I grabbed the back of her head and told her to "be a good nurse and suck like a proper slut."

She wrapped her lips around my growing cock as she went work; her hand dropped to her throbbing clit as she sought some relief. As Andrea was focused on my cock and her clit, I grabbed my phone to snap a quick pic which got her attention, "you bastard, I didn't say you could take a photo; that could cost me my job." I just smirked and said, "don't worry, be a good little slut tonight, and I'll delete it."

She went back to sucking my cock with renewed enthusiasm, gagging herself on it when I pulled her off of it and told her to get on her bed, bent over on all fours.

Fuck, that image is seared in my memory, her perky tits hanging and that plump ass in the air, clearly showing her wet pussy while I got the first glimpse of her asshole.

I got behind her, grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide, being greeted by a tight pink starfish of an asshole that got me even harder as I teased her needy pussy with my cock. I grabbed her hips and spanked her fat plump nurse ass, watching it jiggle a bit while she moaned and looked back at me.

"What do you want slut?"

She moaned and pushed her ass back, trying to get me to mount her, but I spanked her a few more times to get her answer. She started begging, "please, fuck my slutty pussy -- it's so wet for your big cock" as in one big push, I slid into her leaving her as she gasped and moaned while I was balls deep in doggy with her for the first time.

I didn't move and spanked her again as she started moving back and forth fucking herself while I admired her ass. Eventually, I spread her cheeks and placed my thumb on her asshole, which quickly got swatted away "ahh, exit only."

Andrea had an ass that was made to be fucked, but that would have to wait for another time as I slapped her plump pert pooper and told her to "shut up and fuck me already, get that fat ass moving, don't forget about that photo..."

That got her moving, backing her ass onto my thick cock while I enjoyed her tight wet pussy while being mocked by empty asshole. Andrea eventually tired and dropped her head in the pillows, sticking her ass high in the air, I grabbed her curvy hips and, for the first time started punishing her pussy by pounding hard as her ass slapped against my thighs while she buried her head in the pillows trying to muffle her loud moaning as the sounds of slapping filled the room.

"Fuck, that is some good pussy, you so wet". I slowed down and fucked her at a leisurely pace, savoring having this nurse bent over and mounted like a bitch in heat.

I pulled out, spanked her hard and told her, "time to be a good slut and put those lips to use again." The look I got was one of 'are you crazy, it was just in my pussy, you want me to taste myself, no way...'

Another spank got her moving as she went down my body as I laid back in the bed. "That's it, clean my cock -- how is tasting your pussy for the first time?" Andrea couldn't answer as her mouth was full but looked up submissively as her eyes showed embarrassment. I could have had her keep bathing my cock with her tongue all night but told her to sit on my cock. She rose and started to squat before I told her "no, face the other way so I can see that ass," knowing I could watch her tits in the mirror if I wanted.

Turning around, she lowered herself onto my cock, giving me another great peek at her asshole. Once fully impaled, she bounced and grinded while I marvelled at her ass, kneading and groping it. I eventually tired of the grinding and spanked her to "fuck me already, I'm not some bedpost." Andrea planted her feet on the bed, having the effect of spreading her ass cheeks wide - I came face to face, or rather I should say face to asshole, as she started squatting on my cock for the second time that evening. Whoever or whatever she read or was taught about riding cock, did not steer her wrong as she sat up and down on my lap like doing box squats at the gym.

After about 5 minutes, Andrea was tired, and it showed was her skin was dewy from the sweat of her squatting workout. I put Andrea on her back and moved between her legs for the first time, eating her now seriously wet pussy. It didn't take long before Andrea cum on my tongue as her thighs trapped my head as she crescendoed into another orgasm. I pushed my cock back in her while she was spread wide on her back and slowly fucked as she had yet another orgasm. I started pounding her hard, wanting a release of my own.

Andrea kept begging me for more, "don't stop, keep pounding my pussy, choke me". Unsure, I reached out and closed my hand lightly around her neck, and she moaned so loudly the next-door neighbors would have heard as she started bucking her hips, "that's it, Daddy, I'm coming to cum again, right there, keep it up, choke me harder." I tightened my grip, and she left her pussy clamp down and cum on my cock.

I felt my balls start to tighten, and in the glow of her orgasm, I pulled out and straddled her face, grabbing her hair as I stoked my cock and unloaded all over her unsuspecting pretty face. As the third rope hit her face, she opened to mouth to so "no not there" as it landed in her mouth while I went back to making her my cumdump and telling her "you look so beautiful with my cum on your face."

I came down from my own orgasm and felt a bit bad for cumming on her face and told her not to move as I went to get a washcloth. She gladly took it while bitching about the facial and how she never done it before and finds it degrading. I started getting dressed to leave, having an early morning while she begged me to stay. I could tell she wanted the emotional connection after having spread her legs for a new guy.

After a bunch of back and forth about staying, I remained firm and had to disappoint her as she finally remembered, "what about the photo, let me watch you delete it." I smiled, looking at her naked body as I headed for the door, "and what about your asshole..."

justin9
justin9
11 Followers