Matching Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey?" Amanda said offended.

"Well, you were. Anyway, I saw a pile of two by fours on the ground in front of us. I snuck around and grabbed one that was not too heavy but strong enough to leave a mark. We walked up to them ready to beat some ass."

"Hey?!" Raquel yelled holding up the two by four as high as should could.

The three men turned to see two other men holding long, thin, but wooden objects. If they hit one of them and hard, it would probably leave a mark.

"What the fuck you two want?" Brock Sampson asked. It sounded more of a demand than a question. "This has nothing to do with you faggots, so get the fuck outta here before you end up just like sissy pants over here." He pointed to Amanda who was still being held by two other football jocks.

"Look, I don't know what she did..."

"You mean, "He"?" Brock corrected.

" "She", did to deserve this, but I know it's nothing serious," Raquel yelled adrenaline pumping, "now let her go before I turn you into a faggot by shoving this two by four up your bigot ass!"

Brock laughed. "Yeah right, you really want to take that chance?"

"What, you calling us bluff Brock?" Raven asked standing beside Raquel with a two by four ready to have Raquel's back if necessary. "All throughout middle school you made our lives a living hell. Calling us names, ridiculing us, and we are sick of it! You lay one hand on her and we swear, we are going to fulfill the dreams we always wanted. Do you want that Brock?!"

Brock stared down at them sternly. If they did not have those two by fours held tightly in their hands, he could take those two faggots on single handedly and they knew it. He looked at Amanda still looking afraid from the whole ordeal. Then he turned back to the men with the boards. "You get a pass this time fudge packers, but this ain't over!"

Brock turned to his two football friends and made a quick tilt with his head signaling to let Amanda go. The boys did like they were told and threw Amanda to the ground. They walked off without saying a word.

Raven and Raquel raced over to Amanda's side still holding the two by fours just in case Brock and his jerk friends decide to return.

"Are you okay?" Raven asked concerned.

"I...I think so." Amanda answered being helped up by the two heroes. "Thank you."

"No problem," Raquel said, "we sissies need to stick together or they will definitely be back to finish what they started."

Raven was the first to reach out his hand. "My name is Raven. Use to be Ramon, but you get the idea." Amanda gladly shook her hand.

"And I'm Raquel. Used to be Rockwell, but you knew that didn't you?"

Amanda nodded. "I had some idea." He reached out his hand to shake his too. "Amanda. Use to be Adman, but I guess you two already figured that out?"

All three of them laughed as they dropped their two by fours and walked off together. This is when all three of them created a beautiful friendship.

"Wow." Zoe said. "You guys really went through the ringer haven't you?"

Raquel shrugged. "It was nothing. Football jocks act all tough and bad, but when you get an object that can hit harder than their fists, they high tail it out of there like little pussies."

"So did they mess with you again?" Nicole asked more focused on Amanda.

"Nah," Raven answered, "after that they just kept to themselves." Then she turned to Raquel. "Why did he leave us alone?"

Raquel shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe we scared them off? You know how men are. They hide their personal side, so they could show how macho they are in front of everybody while in actual truth, they are probably scared inside."

"You serious," Rachel asked, "you really scared them with those boards?"

Raquel took a sip of her beer. It was getting warm. "I don't think we scared them, but we got our message across."

"So how did you find out about this house?" Amanda asked curious.

"It's a funny story actually," Amanda spoke finally, "as time went by, all three of us became friends and decided to meet up in certain places. Our parents were really worried about us because we never had any girlfriends and we would spend so much time with each other that one of them wanted us to break up. After we became seniors and old enough, we went to a gay club outside of town. We were drinking and being flirted on by guys when we came up with discussions about how we should meet somewhere where none of us could get bothered. Coincidently, the bartender was listening and decided to help us out. He told us that there was a house close to town where an old man and his partner used to live behind the woods on top of a hill. I guess they picked that spots so nobody would bother them. Anyway, story has it both of them caught aids. His partner died first and then he soon went. They didn't find him until the owner's mother alerted the police. They went and found him in his bed laying there like he was in a casket at a funeral. They say he died peacefully."

The girls glanced at each other and back at the trannies.

"And you guys hangout here?" Rachel asked feeling a sense of trepidation. She felt like she was listening to a ghost story.

"Well, we were thinking the same thing as you when the bartender told us," Raquel chimed in, "but the bartender said that the owner's mother is still paying on the house and nobody was here to buy it. Not to mention people were thinking the same thing you girls were thinking."

"Like what?" Nicole asked.

"That the place was haunted," Raven spoke, "and that the owner and his partner still haunt the place."

"What are you guys still doing here?" Zoe asked.

Raven decided to finish the story. "Despite of what the bartender told us, he said that the place has been empty ever since they died. Everything was moved out. Couches, beds, everything. So it has been forgotten for years. He said that could be a good place for us to meet and bring like minded friends if we wanted to hangout. That's if we were not too scared?"

"Let me guess," Zoe decided to finish for her, "after all the scary ghost stories you guys were told, you took the chance anyway and drove up to this place?"

"We had to find a place where we didn't have to be bothered by those unlike minded people. We wanted to be someplace where we felt free to do anything we want. To say anything we want. To be anyone we want." Raven explained. "It was spooky at first when we got here, but once we entered, we cleaned the place up. Bought some new furniture as you can see. And paid for the house's utilities such as electricity for the frig."

"Wow." Nicole said. "I wish I would have met you guys back then like we do now. My life would probably be more interesting."

"Oh trust me," Raquel said, "we have a lot more stories to tell."

"Yeah, our lives are never boring," Amanda chuckled.

"I just wish we would have met you guys back then," Rachel said taking a sip of her beer, "I bet all six of us would have had a lot of fun."

Everyone agreed. Three women and three trannies all getting along in this semi-girl group. Nobody would mess with them. Either that or they would have talked behind their backs.

"So how did you guys turn into, this?" Zoe asked.

Knowing what Zoe was getting at, Raven was the first one to explain. "Well, since we all were best friends, or more like sisters, we agreed that all three of us would have each other's back. Not to mention we all had the same thing in common. We wanted to become women. We didn't make it to the top like you think we did. It took time."

"A lot of time," Raquel stated.

"So what did ya'll do to get this way?" Rachel asked.

"After school all three of us decided to get jobs," Amanda spoke, "we made and saved up enough money to help each other out. We went to a clinic for transgenderism and bought hormone shots. Then we saved enough money to go through our transitions."

"All three of you, at the same time?" Nicole asked interested in the team work.

Raquel and the rest of the trannies chuckled. "No silly, that would've been too expensive. We took turns. Amanda went first since she already was becoming a woman, then Raven and finally me."

"So ya'll got the breasts and the vaginas?" Rachel asked.

The three transsexuals glanced at each other and back at the women with mischievous grins on their faces.

"What?" Zoe asked knowing something was up.

Raven decided to speak first. "Breasts yeah, hormones took care of that, vaginas, not quite."

Now the women glanced at each other, but it was more of a surprise.

"So what you are telling us is that your, "You know what", is still attached?" Nicole asked.

"Yep." Raquel answered with a wide grin.

Zoe did not waste any time wanting to know the truth. "Can we see them?" Zoe was nudged by Rachel. "What?"

"We don't get into people's business like that," Rachel scolded, "what if they don't want to show us? What if it's none of our business?"

The three trannies glanced at each other again and back at the three girls.

"We don't mind," Raven said making the girls turn to her in surprise.

"You will?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, sure. But you have to do something for us first."

"Like what?" Zoe asked.

Amanda didn't know what to expect. Giving the girls a little naked show and tell was not what she had in mind for a good night. But she looked over to her two friends who had those mischievous grins on their faces, like they planned this the whole time and now it was coming into fruition.

"We want to see your tits." Raquel said smiling and taking a sip from her beer at the same time.

"What?!" Nicole cried in surprise. She glanced at her two friends and back at the trannies. "What for?"

"Well, you want to see us don't you?" Raven shot back. "It's a two way street. You have to give a little to receive a little."

"I don't think this is a good idea?" Rachel spoke.

"Oh come on guys," Zoe said getting a little annoyed by the lack of courage among her friends, "it's only a nip slip. They got breasts too you know?"

"Actually, let's raise the stakes a little bit," Raquel said placing the beer on the table, "If you and your friends take off all your clothes, me and my friends will do the same. Instead of just taking them off and putting them back on just for show, why don't we leave them off for the whole night?"

Nicole shook her head lightly. "I don't think I want to do that?"

"Yeah, that seems a little fishy to me," Rachel joined in.

"Look, we are not trying to embarrass you here," Raven explained, "this is about acceptance. To be secure in our own skin and not have to worry about others."

"Yeah, at least you girls don't have to worry about your bodies," Raquel joined in, "guys gawk over you girls all the time and you women get to show off your bodies in the locker rooms, to the jocks, and God knows who and you do it with confidence. We have to hide who we are everyday. You don't know how hard it is."

The girls looked at each other ruefully knowing that what they were told was right. Unless that man had an unknown interest not even their parents known about, Amanda, Raven, and Raquel could not be themselves. Not all the way anyway.

"I don't know," Rachel spoke, "I'm not really fit for the super model department."

Raven leaned over the table a little. "Hun, all three of us have dicks."

Rachel and the other girls thought that was a good point.

Zoe didn't know about her two friends but she was willing to do anything to get some excitement out of tonight. That, and probably get close to Raven again. In order to get the girls to lighten up she had to be the one to make the first move.

"Okay you pussies," Zoe spoke standing up out of her chair catching everyone's attention, "I'll go first."

Everyone at the table watched especially Nicole and Rachel who's eyes opened wide in surprise that Zoe would do something so...vulnerable. Zoe put both hands under her shirt and lifted it off over her head and threw it to the floor. She had on a dark, blue, bra. Then she reached around and unsnapped her bra throwing it to the floor too. Zoe raised her arms into the air in triumph as if she accomplished some sort of feet. "Tada!"

Amanda, Raven, and Rachel clapped in appreciation of Zoe's courage.

"Well done baby," Raven congratulated, "now all you have to do is get rid of the pants and panties and we have a party." Zoe looked down at Raven in awe. "What, you want to see our cocks at least show some pubic fun."

Zoe smirked. She didn't need to look at her friend's faces. They were probably already shocked as it is. Zoe unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled her denim pants down in a teasing way. With her two thumbs she dug inside the small straps of her matching, blue, panties and pulled them down to her bare feet.

Everyone at the table looked like they were in a trance or surprised that Zoe had it in her. Raven and the other trannies couldn't get their eyes of her clean, shaven, pubic region. It looked like skin that matched the rest of her body.

"Have you ever tried modeling?" Raquel asked truthfully.

"You know, people have been asking me that question all the time. I don't know why?" Zoe said with a sly grin on her face. She turned to her friends still stunned at the site of their best friend revealing herself not only to them, but to three other strangers. "Okay, your turn."

Nicole and Rachel glanced at each other and back at them. She didn't know about Rachel, but Nicole felt like she was at party with horny ass boys with long hair and tits. She didn't know which was worse.

"Well?" Zoe said still standing putting her hands on her naked hips. "Are you going to let me stand here ass naked by myself or what?" Nicole and Rachel looked at each other both swallowing hard. "Well ladies come on. Don't be shy. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Look at me. Besides, once this is all over it'll be their turn."

"Yeah, seriously," Raquel chimed in, "we don't have cameras here or anything. We are miles away from town and we are not some dumb jocks that want to get our rocks off for fun. This means a lot to us as well as it does you. That's why we are doing this."

Raven took a sip of her beer and placed it down on the table calmly. She looked at the frighten girls especially Rachel. She looked wider than the two and looked like she was insecure of her own body. She stood up and took off her shirt revealing the same blue bra but lighter. She reached around and unsnapped her bra revealing her breasts. Zoe licked her lips. Just starring at her pierced nipple drew heat between her thighs. Raven unbuttoned and unzipped her blue jeans and pulled them down. Nicole and Rachel watched in shock at the big bulge in Raven's light blue panties.

"You girls okay?" Raven asked with a smile that she was enjoying their uncomfortable scene.

"They're okay," Zoe interrupted, "keep going baby."

Nicole and Rachel did not know what was going on between the both of them. They just sat there watching as Raven took off the last piece of clothing down to her feet. All the women sat wide eyed staring at Raven's long, 9 inch, penis hanging freely between her legs.

Zoe confidently reached over and gripped Raven's penis in her hand lifting it up to show the girls the length of the thing.

"Wow," Nicole said.

"Are all of you guys like that?" Rachel asked part of her hoping they would say yes.

"Maybe, maybe not," Raquel said with a seductive smile, "I guess we'll find out tonight now wouldn't we? Rachel, take off your clothes."

Rachel looked appalled. "Why me?"

"Because you look really sexy naked that's why."

Rachel chuckled. "Oh no. My body looks like a shape of a hippo. You guys will be begging me to put my clothes back on."

Zoe, Nicole, and the three trannies never knew Rachel was this insecure.

"Don't worry about that," Raquel eased, "your body is beautiful."

"How do you know that?" Rachel asked appreciating the compliment

"Because, I can see it in your eyes. In your face."

Raven never heard Raquel speak so romantic in her life. When she gets like this, it only means one thing and one thing only. Raquel was ready to fuck Rachel, and badly. "You should listen to Raquel, Rachel. She knows her stuff."

Rachel looked down at the table pitifully. She took a last sip of her warm beer and stood up out of her seat. She took off her red and white striped shirt showing everyone at the table her white D cup bra. Raquel licked her lips as if she couldn't wait to taste the white, coated, flesh that was Rachel's breasts.

Zoe went behind her best friend and undid the bra for her and Rachel dropped it to the floor.

"Wow," Raquel said taking another drink. Rachel's breasts were big. Well plumped with the nice pebbled size pink nipples. Stuck through the nipples were two rainbow, colored, bobbed piercings, "your tits are awesome."

Rachel blushed. It has been awhile since she was complimented on her body. She was so self-assured wearing heavy clothing that she never gave anybody the chance for criticizism. She was too scared to.

"Keep going Rachel," Zoe urged her on, "we want to see everything."

"Yeah, it's just us girls." Raquel joined in, but had a look like she had ulterior motives.

Rachel took off her shoes. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. She pulled them down and then pulled her white panties down revealing her black, short haired, pubic region.

"You look beautiful Rachel," Amanda complimented honestly, "I don't understand what the problem is?"

Rachel chuckled. "Oh please, compared to Nicole, Zoe, and the rest of you guys. Ya'll look like super models compared to me."

"Correction," Raquel said, "you look like a plus-size super model. This is better than getting with a skinny bitch that looks like a skeleton."

"Hey?" Zoe said hoping Raquel was not referring to her.

Raquel lifted her hands up as if surrendering. "Hey, I'm just say' in."

"So which one of you are going to take your clothes off?" Rachel asked standing there confidently like she was awaiting more instructions.

Raquel took one last sip of her beer, burped, and stood up. "I guess I'm next?" Raquel walked around Raven and Zoe so she could stand next to Rachel. Raquel walked over to Rachel staring into her beautiful, almond, eyes. "You know you are very pretty? And you have one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen."

Raquel saw Rachel blush. "I bet you say that to all the girls?"

"No, just you."

"But before I do anything I have to tell you something."

Rachel glanced at everyone and then back at Raquel confused. "What is it?"

"You have to help me take off my clothes. Deal?" Rachel swallowed. It was one thing to be attracted to a tranny. It was another thing to be up close and personal with a naked one. "Well, do we have a deal?"

Rachel sighed feeling defeated. "Okay, where do we start?"

Raquel took off her shirt showing Rachel and everyone at the table her crimson colored bra. "Take this off for me please." Raquel asked turning around so her back was facing Rachel.

Rachel did like she asked and with her two hands, easily unhooked her bra. Raquel pulled off her bra and dropped it in Zoe's chair. She turned around to face Rachel. Rachel looked down at Raquel's breasts. They weren't big like hers, but small like Zoe's with the nipples strongly sticking outward.

"You like?" Raquel asked with a confidant smile.

"I...I think so." Rachel said blushing again. But this time it was out of wanting than shyness. She wanted to touch them and probably do more just to get a rise out of Raquel.

"Why don't you touch them?"

Rachel looked up at Raquel wide eyed. "You serious?"

"Ah, yeah. Like we said before there are no horny dudes here or cameras. What happens in the house on the hill stays in the house on the hill."

Rachel took that into advisement and with one hand, wrapped her whole palm around the breast and squeezed. Raquel didn't say anything. She had more tolerance for that. But it didn't mean she didn't feel a slight shiver in her body and her growing as Rachel used her other hand to squeeze and massage the other breast.