Matching Thongs at the Coffee Shop

Story Info
Ron and Jessica take their matching thongs to the coffeeshop.
982 words
0000

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one week since Ron started his daily matching pink thong tanning sessions with Jessica, the slim brunette from unit 202. One week since she started rubbing sunscreen on his pale ass cheeks and using her slender fingers to tease his hole.

Each day the sunscreen ritual got a little more intense as Ron and Jessica tried to outdo one another. One day she started to pull his thong straps to the side to get underneath them, and he did the same for her. In response, the next day he started to pay extra attention to her inner thighs, taking his time to rub every surface in between her legs and brushing over her fabric-covered pussy, eliciting a nearly imperceptible moan and writhe of her hips. In response, Jessica started cupping Ron's cock and balls after she was done and getting her face inches away from his swimsuit "to check whether we got it all." Ron let out a similar moan every time, feeling her hot breath on his asshole.

Ron was mostly confident that his and Jessica's activities had gone unnoticed. Meg from unit 115 and her group of friends always had their faces buried in their phones. However, he thought he caught his next door neighbor Andi with her hand between her legs surreptitiously adjusting her swimsuit as Ron's hand worked between Jessica's legs. Ron made a mental note to himself for later.

One day, Ron went to the pool and found Jessica wearing a neon green suit that left little to the imagination. It was made mostly of strings with tiny triangles covering her pert nipples and her tantalizing pussy lips. He could see she was freshly shaven.

"Hey Jessica," Ron said on approach. "New suit today? I love the cut."

"Yeah, sorry! My pink one is in the wash."

"No worries...it's just I like matching," said Ron with a wink. "Now I'm going to look silly in pink with you in green. Maybe we should exchange numbers and we can coordinate."

The next morning, Ron got a text from Jessica: 'How about blue today? Maybe 2:00?'

'Shoot I can't today, I had to pick up an extra shift at the The Roast Office.'

'Aww sorry! Well then let's make it 2:00 at the coffeeshop, still in blue.'

Ron couldn't wait to get to work. He spent several minutes at his underwear drawer trying to pick his cutest blue thong, eventually opting for a navy cotton one with little embroidered anchors. His cock hardened instantly and strained at the fabric. On top of that he put on his regular work uniform and went to work.

At 2:00 on the dot Jessica walked in to The Roast Office, wearing a white jean skirt and crop top, her hair tied up in a messy bun. Ron greeted her from the counter and asked for her order.

"Umm...do you have anything blue on the menu?" Jessica giggled at her dumb joke.

Ron beckoned her behind the counter. "Nothing on the menu, but if you come into the storeroom I think we might be able to find something."

Jessica followed Ron into the storeroom, a closet full of shelves of coffee beans and various other ingredients, and closed the door behind her. Ron made a show of undoing his belt and zipper, then turned to the shelves and pretended to investigate for something blue. As he did, his pants fell to his ankles and Jessica got an up-close view of Ron's shapely ass accentuated by his nautical blue cotton thong.

"Oh! That was exactly what I was looking for to eat!" exclaimed Jessica as she grabbed his hips and spun him around to face her. She dropped to her knees and ran her hands up Ron's thighs until they settled on his bulge. The front of his underwear was already wet from his pre-cum. As she rubbed his cock through the fabric, she stared into his eyes and moved her mouth closer to his growing erection. Gently she stuck out her tongue and began licking Ron's cock, tasting his pre-cum.

While she worked on Ron's covered cock with her mouth, Jessica used one hand to fondle Ron's balls. He stared into her bright green eyes and put a hand on the back of her head to hold onto her bun. His cock twitched with excitement, and Jessica knew that he was close to finishing already. In response she used a finger to pull aside the thong strap from his crack and pressed the pad of her finger to Ron's bare asshole. He came immediately, soaking the front of his panties with a big load of cum.

Jessica gave him another lick, savoring the saltiness of his cum. "Tasty! Shame it's not on the menu. Okay, let's get you cleaned up and back to work."

"How exactly am I supposed to go back to work covered in my cum?"

"You're so right. Take those off. I'll take them home and wash them for you," said Jessica. Before Ron could even start, Jessica put her hands under her skirt and started wiggling her hips to pull her own panties off. Miraculously to Ron, she was wearing the exact same anchor-covered blue cotton thong! "Put these on instead," said Jessica holding out his panties to Ron.

Ron undressed quickly and swapped underwear with Jessica. As he pulled her panties up his legs, he felt a wetness in the crotch. "She must have enjoyed herself too," thought Ron.

Jessica looked around the room for a bag to hold Ron's cum-drenched thong in. Finding nothing suitable, she shrugged and stepped into the leg holes and pulled his soiled underwear up her legs. She grinned at the feeling of the cum covering her pussy lips.

"See you back at the apartment?" asked Ron.

"Definitely. And for real, you should consider putting that whole experience on the menu."