Thongs at the Apartment Pool

Story Info
A guy makes friends at the pool with his matching thong.
1.2k words
4.32
4.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron moved to Los Angeles five years ago to try to make it in the acting business. He was a handsome 24-year-old with blond hair and piercing blue eyes. A little scrawny but unique enough to hopefully get hired. At the time, his friends wished him good luck but cautioned him about putting his eggs all in one basket. He should have taken their advice. Though he booked a couple commercials, he hadn't quite gotten the fame he was hoping for, and he spent his time working at the local coffee shop.

Luckily, his time in LA wasn't a complete waste. After a year of scraping by in a too-expensive apartment in Santa Monica he spotted a sign on the bulletin board at work: "Roommate Wanted. Call Charles for details." Ron had been working with Charles, another aspiring actor, for a year and was a little offended he didn't know Charles needed a roommate. Ron texted Charles immediately.

"Bro! Why did you never mention you were looking for a roommate? You know my place is too expensive..." texted Ron.

"Omg bro I can't believe I didn't ask you first" replied Charles.

"Can I come over and check out the place today? I'm off work today around 1."

They agreed to meet at 1:30 at Charles's apartment. Charles started his tour with the apartment itself, slightly run-down but nice enough with two bedrooms. Then he moved on to the amenities, starting with the pool. The building was horseshoe-shaped around a central pool, and Charles's apartment was on the first floor with its large window pointing directly at the pool. Charles dramatically drew the curtains to show the view, revealing the window to be no more than six feet from the water. Surrounding the pool were a dozen lounge chairs, with five of them in use by young women sunbathing. All of them in thong swimsuits, all of them face down.

Ron could barely contain his excitement. He was a sucker for thong-covered asses and had a feeling this view would be a daily occurrence if he moved in with Charles. So Ron moved in with Charles within the week.

Under the guise of "working on my tan to help get acting jobs" Ron started spending at least an hour a day out at the pool. He quickly began to recognize the women he tanned next to. Jennifer from unit 202, who usually wore a pink bikini and had a freckle on her left ass cheek. Meg from unit 115, who always seemed to be with a different friend and had a tattoo of a pawprint under her right breast. Andi, his next-door neighbor, a plump woman whose ass swallowed up her black thong.

Charles sometimes joined Ron at the pool, and he wasn't shy about commenting on the women's choice of swimwear after heading back inside.

"Bro, did you see that cutie in the tiny pink bikini? I'll never understand why girls wear those. I mean, I'm not complaining...just seems like it would be uncomfortable having that string up your ass," said Charles.

Ron hesitated for a moment. He had been wearing thongs for years but had kept it a secret up to this point. "You would be surprised. They're actually really comfortable and make your ass look sexy" replied Ron.

"Wait, what the fuck? How do you know that?!"

"Umm... I've kinda been wearing thongs since college. My ex turned me onto them after she made me wear one of hers during sex once."

"No fucking way!" And Charles marched straight into Ron's bedroom and started rummaging through his underwear drawer. He couldn't believe what he found, dozens of thongs and even a handful of tiny swimsuits.

"Bro!" said Charles. "This swimsuit looks identical to the one that girl was wearing earlier! Why have I never seen you wearing any of these when you sunbathe? You have to try this one on for me!"

Ron blushed. He had never let anyone see him in a thong, except his ex years ago. He also figured that since he already admitted his secret, there was no harm in putting on a fashion show. He went to the bathroom and changed into his little pink swimsuit, coming back out a couple minutes later. Charles was waiting patiently on Ron's bed.

As soon as Ron entered his room, Charles shouted "Hot damn!" and spun his fingers in a circle to indicate for Ron to spin around and show the backside. After a twirl Charles said "Damn bro I honestly think you have a better ass than the girl with the matching suit. Pale as fuck, but better shape. You need to get some sun on there!"

Unfortunately during the fashion show, Jennifer from unit 202 had gone back inside. Ron vowed that next time he saw her at the pool, he would put on his matching suit and lie out next to her.

For the next couple days, Ron made sure the living room curtains stayed open. Then on a Tuesday he saw Jennifer! She walked to the pool in a pair of cutoff jean shorts and a loose-fitting top. "Fingers crossed," thought Ron. "Let's hope she's in pink again today." In response to his thoughts, she stripped off the top revealing a pink bikini top with nipple outlines clearly visible. Next she turned away and unzipped her shorts, sliding them down to her feet and revealing her usual pink thong suit and cute cheek freckle.

Ron rushed to the bedroom and changed into his matching pink thong, putting a pair of shorts over the top. He was in such a rush he nearly forgot his towel on the way out the door. Most of the loungers at the pool were full, but luckily the spot next to Jennifer was free. Ron mumbled a hello to Jennifer, then laid out his towel. After a brief moment of considering whether he was crazy for doing this, he decided "it's now or never" and dropped his shorts. He was relieved that nobody seemed to mind.

On seeing his pink-framed ass, Jennifer turned to him and said "Cute suit! Looks just like mine! I don't think I've seen you wearing that one before. In fact, I think I've only ever seen you in board shorts... and those pale cheeks seem to agree with me."

"Well, everyone else out here is in a thong, and I didn't want to be the odd man out," replied Ron. "I'm Ron, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Ron. I'm Jennifer." She then rolled over and started digging in her bag. She pulled out a tube of sunscreen. "Did you put on sunscreen yet? We don't want those buns getting burnt on their first day out."

Ron sheepishly said he forgot to put on sunscreen, and Jennifer insisted he roll over to be face down. With soft but confident motions she massaged sunscreen onto Ron's back, moving downwards to his ass as she covered his cheeks and slid a finger in his crack to get any exposed skin. His cock hardened as her finger brushed his asshole, covered only by the thin fabric of his swimsuit.

"Thank you," said Ron, his voice wavering. "Do you need me to help you with your sunscreen too?"

With a pout, Jennifer said "I already put mine on today. Let's say we meet again tomorrow and I'll let you help."

Thus began the best summer of Ron's life. Thanks to the encouragement from Charles, his pink thong turned into daily matching meetups with Jessica and eventually more.