All Comments on 'Matchmaker 01: January'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
G5902G5902about 4 years ago
A Sweet Romantic Story!

This was a fun well written story! Thank you for sharing!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 4 years ago
Loved it

Great plot, well developed characters, romantic settings and happy ever after.

Thank you for making my evening

SraulersSraulersabout 4 years ago
Well Done

The only things missing for a true Romance were the proposal and wedding. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why did she roll?

Clearly the money bothered her and she wanted to be near her family. The sex was great, but that alone isn’t enough of a basis for a LTR. I wish there had been more acknowledgement of feelings of love for a romance story. The story just fell a bit flat at the end. Very well written, however. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Romance with a slight twist

Wonderfully written and a great fairy tale told from a slightly different perspective. Loved it.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
Lane Bryant

And a full figured protagonist. I see what you did there.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Excellent story

An amusing premise but actually quite true. People meet, they have some things in common and there is an attraction and before you know it, you don't want to be appart and you enjoy everything about each other. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with ..”Why did she roll?”

It seemed so out of her normal behavior. Bought by money and left her Texas home while he made no sacrifices whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this 1st chapter. As someone who would trust a human matchmaker over any silly dating app/algo, this rings true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot relate to these people. Lost me at carrying his own bag was roughing it.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Absolutely a top-notch story. Sure, it's fantasy but the emotions are as real as it gets. And I love happy endings. Can't wait for the next one.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Good story, even if the hard sell scene didn’t quite feel as if it fitted with the rest of the tale, that said I enjoyed it immensely. Many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories