Matchmaker 01: January

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night we'd enjoyed a rousing game of foosball on the table in the basement. We were equally terrible at the game, but that was what made it fun. I worried about spending a half-month's salary on ski equipment, plus nearly a thousand more on clothes, but yesterday had been fun.

Today, not so much.

We reached the top of the slope, such as it was, and I released the rope. I stomped through a slow turn until I was pointed down the hill again, holding myself with my poles so I didn't start sliding down.

"Ready?" he asked.

"No."

He chuckled. "Fronts together, knees bent inward. Here we go..."

I gave myself a little push with my poles to start moving. At first, I was thrilled that I was holding my speed, but as the slope increased, I began to accelerate. I tried to put more angle on the skis so they'd bite harder into the snow, but it wasn't working. Bryant must have seen my rising panic because he zoomed up beside me and took my arm to slow me down. Just like last time, the drag on one side pulled me off balance, my skis crossed, but I whipped around in front of him so quickly I didn't even have time to shriek in surprise. He grabbed me and pulled me protectively into his chest as he tried to save his balance, but we went down in a tangle of arms and legs. We rolled once before coming to a stop, me pinned to his chest as he lay on his back in the snow.

"That was certainly unexpected," he said, a warm smile pulling on his lips as he continued to hold me.

"This isn't nearly as much fun as you led me to believe."

"Really? I'm having a grand time," he said, his embrace strong and steady.

"I need to get up."

"I think I already am."

I couldn't help it and giggled. "Are you sure you're not grabbing my arm to pull me down on purpose?"

"No, but it's not a bad idea now that you mention it."

I thought about kissing him, but it was too weird, out here in the snow with people slow sliding past or falling all around us.

"Look out!" a voice yelled. I looked up and could see a panicked woman bearing down on us. Bryant quickly rolled away, clearing the woman's path, but we weren't quick enough, and she fell in almost the exact spot we'd been laying.

"Good heavens!" he said, rolling off me and getting to his feet. He really pissed me off with how easily he could get up. "Madam? Are you okay?" he asked as he offered his hand.

The woman took his hand and he pulled her to her feet. She was a little older than me, but she clearly took care of herself. Her boobs were easily visible in her form fitting snow bunny suit. She slipped and slid a bit before throwing herself into Bryant's arms. I knew just how she felt, but I didn't like the way she was hanging on him and pressing her breasts against him.

"Sorry. Still learning," she breathed.

"No need to apologize. We shouldn't have been lying there. You're sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." She took a step back, but her feet started sliding and she threw herself into his arms again. "Oops!" She smiled up at him, and I felt the green monster peeking out of his box as I sat in the snow. Even I wasn't as incompetent at this bitch, and that was saying a lot.

"I've been watching you. You're clearly too good for this slope. Are you an instructor?" she asked.

"No, nothing like that."

"Oh," she said, her face falling. "Well, would you consider giving me a few pointers anyway? I'd be ever so grateful."

"Sure."

As he showed her how to plow, I struggled to my feet. I couldn't believe he was falling for her fake damsel in distress routine. I started down the hill, my teeth and skis grinding as I slowly made my way toward the bottom. The slope was starting to flatten when Bryant flashed past and skidded to a stop beside me.

"You're doing great!"

"Finish your lesson?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact." I grunted as I slowed to a stop. He smiled at me. "Are you jealous?"

"Absolutely not."

"She asked if you were my girlfriend."

"What did you tell her?" I asked as I huffed and shuffled across to the tow rope.

"I told her no." It was a true statement, but it still hurt my feelings a little. "She invited me back to her place to discuss some private lessons."

My lips thinned in annoyance. He was starting to remind me a lot of Nick, the asshole. "What did you tell her?"

"I asked her if she knew how to make tacos."

I paused and looked at him, his face a portrait of innocence. "Can she?"

"No."

I looked away so he wouldn't see me smile as I reached the rope and grabbed it, allowing it to pull me back up the hill. When we reached the top, I released the rope and began working my way over to a clear place.

"Wait until you see what I cook for you tonight," I said as I started down the slope.

I worked the slope for a couple more hours until I could get all the way to the bottom without falling, and my legs began to ache. By the time we had our gear stowed and I'd peeled out of my ski suit, my legs were killing me.

"I'm going to die!" I moaned as I hobbled out of my room.

I could hear water rushing in his bathroom, but he was in the kitchen. "Here."

"What?"

"Something to help with the discomfort. Ibuprofen, a glass of wine, and a warm bath." I took the two tablets and the wine and downed them as he disappeared. I heard the water shut off and then he appeared again. "Your bath is ready."

"That's my bath?"

"It certainly isn't mine." I watched him a moment. "Come, come," he said, waving his arm. "The water is getting cold. I won't even look. Bring the wine," he said when I put my glass down.

I hobbled into his bath. The garden tub was full of water. He must have put something in the water because I could detect a hint of jasmine in the air.

"The water will help relax the muscles," he said, handing me a towel.

He stepped out of the room, and I undressed and settled into the water with a sigh. The bathroom wasn't overly large, but with heated floors, a view of the peaks from a tub almost big enough to do laps in, and of course, more beautiful wood, it was a nice place to spend time. Especially since the warm water felt so good. I don't know how long I soaked, but long enough for him to appear and top off my glass. I'd covered myself as he did, but he didn't appear overly curious about my goods.

As the water cooled, I finally decided I'd soaked enough. I could still feel the ache in my legs, but between the water, the wine, and the drugs, I was feeling much better. I struggled out of the tub, dried, and then wrapped a towel around me until I could get to my room. There I changed into something comfortable, my blue PJs with Accountants Excel in Bed splashed across the front.

"Better?" he asked as I appeared from my bedroom. He was sitting in front of the large stone fireplace, a glass of something amber in his hand.

"I think."

"Want to go out for dinner?"

"Dressed like this?" I asked, waving a hand over my attire.

He smiled. "If you like. Maybe you'll start a new fad."

"We have so much food, we're never going to eat it all."

We worked in the kitchen as we kept up a steady patter as I gave him simple tasks to do. My annoyance with him over Boobsy the Busty Snow Bunny had faded. Other than a couple of good night kisses, Bryant hadn't touched me, or even tried to touch me. I appreciated that he wasn't trying to force me into anything, making me feel uncomfortable, or implying I owed him anything. He was being a gentleman, and I suppose I couldn't hold it against him for being a gentleman to everyone, even Boobsy, who had obviously been interested in a little personal help from him. In his defense, he'd only spent two or three minutes with her before rejoining me, and he'd seemed fixated on me the entire time on the slope, other than those two or three minutes.

I could cook foods other than the Mexican variety, but if he liked my tacos, I was going to try him on my enchiladas, now that I had all the necessary ingredients. I slid the dish into the oven and followed him to the fireplace. The hard work on the slope, along with the wine, was really working on me. I felt pleasantly tired and relaxed.

"Sleepy?" he asked as I snuggled into his side.

"Tired, mostly. I didn't realize skiing was so much work."

"It's not, once you get comfortable doing it."

"How long will that take?"

"A few months." I groaned in mock dismay. His hand was tantalizingly close to my breast as he slowly caressed my arm. "Don't worry. You made real progress today. By my count you made it down the hill three times without falling."

I smiled but said nothing. We sat close, watching the fire crackle and pop, tiny sparks dancing like fireflies before disappearing as we talked about nothing. I was supremely comfortable, and I thought I could sit there all night.

When the enchiladas were ready, I dipped them onto a plate and placed them on the table while Bryant opened a pair of beers. "Ah!" I cried as he started to pour the beers into a glass. He'd done that last night with the tacos before I noticed. "You're doing it wrong."

"What?" he asked, the brown Dos Equis bottle hovering over the glass.

"For the true Tex-Mex experience, you drink from the bottle."

He hesitated, then set the glass aside. "I defer to your expertise."

We ate, laughing and snickering over our meal, talking about my trials on the slope and my subsequent stiff legged gait. After out meal, we engaged in another rousing game with the foosball table, the game getting heated enough I actually began to sweat.

"I'm done," he murmured as I threw my hands in the air with a cheer. I'd just beaten him in three straight games. "You're too much for me to handle."

"Are we going skiing again tomorrow?" I asked as I followed him up the steps to main floor of the chalet. Not only did my legs ache, but my hands did as well from slapping and spinning the handles on the foosball table.

"If you feel up to it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think you need to wait and see how your legs feel in the morning."

"Oh," I murmured.

"If you feel up to it, then sure. I think you're ready to try the Green slopes."

"Oh God!" I moaned.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be right beside you the whole time."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I waited for my good night kiss. He watched my eyes for a moment and slowly moved closer to take my lips. His mouth was warm and soft. The kiss was the perfect mixture of heat and innocence. He drew me in, the intensity of the kiss growing. I wanted more and opened my mouth, inviting him to take my tongue. My desires ramped up, and I flooded in anticipation.

He slowly disengaged, pulling back but keeping his lips close to mine. "The best cure for muscle soreness is to work it out."

My knees weakened. "Will you help me work out the stiffness?"

"It will be my pleasure," he rumbled as he kissed my lips again.

.

.

.

Bryant

I rolled over and tucked into Lane's back, almost groaning as I pressed my throbbing cock against her luscious ass. She was beautiful with her clothes on, but seeing her in all her womanly glory, she was truly exceptional.

Today was the beginning of our second week. We were definitely getting more comfortable with each other. I smiled as I kissed her shoulder. She might seem like the quiet accounting type during the day, but she was a wild woman in bed at night. She was kind of like Diana Prince and her alter-ego, Wonder Woman, where her superpower was making me crazy with desire. I didn't know who this Nick asshole was she had dated before, but I'd reached the conclusion he was an idiot.

This was turning into a pretty good vacation. All the days were starting to run together, but I didn't care. Most days were the same, starting with a leisurely round of lovemaking in the morning, followed by breakfast. I showered first as I left her sleeping, and then prepared breakfast while she showered. I was proud of myself for being able to cook eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee without any help.

After breakfast, we often hit the slopes. She was improving rapidly. I was a double Black Diamond plus skier, but I stayed with her as she learned. She'd lost her fear on the Green slopes, and while she wasn't ready for the Blue, she was rapidly gaining confidence. She might be ready to tackle a Blue run before we left.

We'd return to the chalet for lunch, or sometimes we'd go out. If we ate in the chalet, that sometimes led to more love making. She was damn near insatiable, and I loved the challenge of keeping up. Sometimes we'd return to the slopes after lunch, but others we'd explore Telluride on foot. Back to the chalet where'd we'd either change and go out for dinner, or we'd cook.

The meals she prepared couldn't be considered high cuisine, but they were varied, tasty, and filling. I'd shunned Mexican food before, unfairly as it turned out, for being uninspired and common, but it never ceased to amaze me the diversity of textures and flavors she could achieve with the same four or five ingredients. After dinner we played foosball or watched something on television, giving our dinner time to settle before we returned to bed for another round of sex before we fell into deep and exhausted slumber.

Our love making in the morning was usually slow and lazy. The occasional afternoon delight could be either slow and loving or hard and fast, but at night, oh... my... God. Night was when she came alive sexually, and we'd repeatedly ravage each other while crying out in pleasure.

We'd fucked all over the chalet. Not only had we destroyed the bed on multiple occasions, but we'd also fucked in the shower, in a chair, on the floor, in the Range Rover as it sat in the garage, and once, I'd taken her on the kitchen island. After that encounter, I'd been slightly shocked by my own behavior, pushing food packages to the floor and smearing butter all over each other as we crawled onto the wide counter and tried our best to break the island loose from the floor.

We'd had to clean up and go out because we'd ruined what we were preparing for dinner, and then we'd spent a couple hours whispering and giggling about our adventure over pizza. We'd made a real mess, and I'd spent several minutes going over the entire area with disinfecting wipes to clean up the butter and other... liquids, but I was still considering taking her in the kitchen again simply because the experience had been so intense for both of us.

Last night she'd added another twist to our fucking by hooking a clothes hanger over the bed's headboard and telling me to hold it and not let go under threat of dire consequences. She'd then proceeded to torment me gloriously until I came so Goddammed hard I thought I was going to pass out. Worse, she wouldn't stop fucking me after I came, and I'd hauled on the plastic hanger so hard I'd broken it. I'd screamed so loudly in erotic agony I'd hurt my throat before she added her cries of completion to mine and we'd relaxed into a panting, sweating, shivering, mound of flesh.

I kissed her again, taking a deep breath as I pulled her warm softness in tight. She was amazing. I hadn't figured out how someone who appeared so restrained and mild mannered during the day, especially when her eyes got tired and she wore her narrow reading glasses perched low on her nose so she could look over the top of them, could be such a dynamic and intense lover at night. I wore glasses, but when she put hers on, they made her even sexier. She was the perfect combination of innocence and wickedness, of sugar and spice, and she was definitely everything nice.

I caressed her breast, enjoying the feel of her nipple hardening under my touch. She groaned and stretched languorously, like a giant cat, all suppleness and contained power.

"Nice," she murmured. I continued to caress a moment longer before I tugged her over to her back and draped myself lightly across her to take her lips.

"Someone's up," she murmured as our lips parted. "But I can't." She didn't sound angry, more disappointed.

"Something wrong?" I asked as I worked my way from her lips to the spot on her neck she liked so well.

"Yes. I'm too sore."

That gave me pause. "Did I hurt you last night?" I didn't see how as she was completely in charge last night, but in the final stages of our fucking, as she tried to give me an aneurism, I'd started thrusting violently hard as I hauled on the hanger and bellowed my erotic pain, my body not entirely mine to control.

"No. It's been coming. I've been getting sore for the last couple of days. I've been ignoring it because I wanted you so badly, but now it's too much." She kissed me slowly. "Maybe tonight, and if not tonight, tomorrow morning for sure."

I moved back to her lips. "Is that all it is?"

She nodded slowly. "That's all it is. I think I've been fucked more in the last five or six days than the previous five or six months. I need some time to get used to it." She softly pulled my lips to hers. "I can take care of you, though, if you want," she whispered as our lips parted.

She was amazingly skilled with her lips and tongue, and I considered taking her up on her offer but decided not to be a prick and wait until she was ready so I could pleasure her as well.

"How about I wash you in the shower?" She groaned. "I promise, no hanky-panky," I added so she'd know this wasn't an attempt on my part to do an end-around on her request.

"It's not you I'm worried about."

"Then I promise not to respond to your advances." She smiled at me in a way that made my already hard cock ache. She knew damn good and well if she asked me to, I wouldn't be able to resist. "So long as you don't tempt me too much."

After a giggle and several long moments of kissing, I led her to the shower. Good to my word, I kept my touching sensual but not overtly sexual. I washed her, my hands gliding over her body, starting with her hair and finishing with her feet. As the last of the soap was sluiced from her body, she melted into me.

"Tonight," she murmured, causing me to smile. "Definitely tonight."

"If you're ready."

She sighed. "I'm ready right now. That's the problem. You get me all horned up and I forget how sore I am, until it's over."

I kissed her softly. "You don't have to, not every night."

"That's just it, I want to. I want to right now, but..."

"But," I continued when she didn't, "you know it'll only make things worse." She nodded as I took her lips. "It's okay."

After another round of deep kissing, she picked up the soap and began scrubbing me clean as I had her. My manhood must have been dirtier than I realized because she spent a long time making sure I was well scrubbed there, finally accepting I was clean as I gasped, my legs shook, and I pressed my hands against the sides of the shower for balance and support.

Out of the shower, we dressed and worked together to prepare breakfast. By ten we were out of the chalet. Rather than skiing, we wandered Telluride, ducking in and out of shops. Walking with her, hand in hand, our breaths steaming in the cold mountain air, had a magical quality. I'd never wanted for female companionship, but somehow this was different. In New York, I'd had several long-term relationships, each of them lasting between a year and eighteen months and all of which had ended badly. In Vail, where I normally skied, when I picked up a woman it was simply for sex. Nothing more was expected by either of us. But this was better. Not because I was in Telluride, or because I wasn't fucking a different woman every night, but because of Lane. Brooklyn had found the person I couldn't. I didn't even know what it was about Lane that was so appealing, but I could feel it.

She was certainly beautiful, but I'd dated many beautiful women. She was a sexual creature, but so were many of the women I'd been with. She was smart, but I'd bedded smart women before. She wasn't even the only woman that had been the unicorn rare combination of all three, yet, there was something about her, something special, something that none of the others had, something I couldn't identify but could sense.