All Comments on 'Matchmaker 02: February'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very nice

Enjoyed both #1 and #2, but they were a bit similar in overall tone, etc. Would like a #3 but hoping it is somehow a bit less similar/saccharine and a bit different.

SanityCheckSanityCheckabout 4 years agoAuthor

There are 12 stories (one for each month) in the series. The series was written as a commission to the customer's specifications. After I delivered the books, and waiting 9 months, I have come to the conclusion the customer isn't going to pay for the books. Since he didn't "buy" the books, I'm publishing them here.

I'd have liked to mix up the stories a little more, but the customer had a very narrow set of guidelines he wanted me to follow. The original premise was the typical "Rich playboy had to find love and marry within a year to receive his inheritance." I at least was able to talk him out of that, but you're correct, they are very similar in tone.

It's what the customer wanted.

SraulersSraulersabout 4 years ago

Hmmm... I like the tone of the stories. I’d like to see them come full circle, resulting in marriage and families, but sounds like that might be outside of your remit. These fit the definition of Romance well, whereas some Lit authors think the man has to be an unbeatable MMA fighter and the woman a train-pulling, cheating slut before they suddenly and implausibly “find each other.”

Excellent job on the two I’ve read so far; in fact, much better than most on this site. Spelling and grammatical distractions are minimal, so the reading flows like it should.

5*

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Another Great Story

The concept from story to story may be similar but I enjoyed both 1 and 2. Well written and hope to see more coming online soon.

,

DoctimeDoctimealmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I am both surprised and honored to be the fifth commentator on this story. Some have fretted about the similarity of your stories but that is true of all literotica. There are only so many ways that John can fuck Mary, or Susie, or Becky. The secret is in the telling and in character development as well as framing the details. I was there while they were fucking in the dome. And I will be there in Matchmaker 3 in the series. Bravo!!!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 months ago

An excellent and very romantic story, although it did not start out that way. Well written. Our very entitled MC was almost the SOB but he did have some gumption because of his father's influence. The mother obviously was portrayed well as the doting mother who thought new what was best for her son. So the prince got the princess and they lived happily ever after, we hope! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES