Matchmaker 04: April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but smile. "You're moving to Texas?"

"Yes. I've decided I like it better than L.A."

"But you're not giving up your singing career?"

She laughed. "No, of course not, or acting either, assuming I have an acting career after this movie comes out, but I don't have to live in L.A. for that. I mean, I'm in North Carolina now, and I was here a few months ago, and Houston is closer than Los Angeles."

"So, you're satisfied with my services? May I count on you for a reference?"

"Absolutely! In fact, I've been singing your praises to some of the cast of the movie. A couple of the people seem interested and may reach out to you."

"Thank you for that." My business was at least ninety percent referral.

"My pleasure. No matter what happens with Chuck and me, I'll be forever thankful for what you did for me. You, well, you and Chuck, opened my eyes to so much."

"You're welcome, Ms. Reyes."

"Call me Tara, please."

"Very well, Tara."

I heard a voice in the background. "I have to go. They want me. Anything else I can help you with before I go?"

"No, all I wanted to know was if you were satisfied with my services."

"Completely, totally, unreservedly satisfied. If I can help you in any way, you only need to call."

"At some point in the future, could I get a couple of tickets to one of your concerts?"

She laughed. "Absolutely! You tell me when and where, and I'll make sure you get backstage passes."

"Thank you. I may take you up on that," I said.

I sometimes collected favors from clients that I could then use with other clients, like tickets to one of Tara's concerts.

"You do that. I have to go. Want me to call you back when I'm free?"

Tara was a completely changed woman. "No, Tara. You've answered all my questions. Thank you."

"No," she said, her voice warm. "Thank you."

I hung up the phone and leaned back in my chair, a smile ghosting across my lips. Another satisfied client. I was well compensated for my services, but it truly was joy I heard in my client's voices that made my job so rewarding.

1...345678