All Comments on 'Matchmaker 06: June'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Time

I'm so pleased that they took their time actually getting to know each other before jumping into bed. It took a fight for her to see that he could be the man of her dreams. Superficial appearance lust never gets to 'see' the person that's actually inside that matters.

apophasisapophasisalmost 4 years ago

While each one of these stories is enjoyable in its own way, I'm starting to find myself more interested in the narrative frame and the little glimpses we are getting into Brooklyn's life than the main story. I really want to see her get her own happily ever after. Of course, if that's going to happen, I imagine it would be December.

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 4 years ago
Another spin of the wheel...

This was not the most challenged couple you've described, but they had their issues and got through them in their fashion. I am really enjoying the series, and i really like that not every case has to be the third or fourth attempt or that not every case has to start with instant antagonism turning to outright battle. These two had their differences but got past them, which is what these are about, I'm happy to see how each case varies from the previous ones. And a HEA, of course.

Axelotto

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Not getting bored

No 6 in the series and another excellent version of a dating service. Again I loved the interface between Shelby and Genny. Very well written - a slow start then quickens up. I agree with another reviewer and hope Brooklyn comes into the final story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I been thru them all. This is the best one after the sailboat one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES