Matchmaker 07: July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slammed deep into me and held himself there, grinding in hard, the sudden, deep plunge of his cock increasing the power of my release as my shoulders rose slightly off the bed. We remained frozen in muscle twisting pleasure until I fell back to the bed with a gasp as my orgasm washed out me.

He continued to hold himself deep, his face a mask of pleasure and desire as he took my lips again, kissing me deeply. As I relaxed, he began pounding into me again. As he learned how to please me, I'd learned a thing or two about him in the past month as well. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and drew him in tight, forcing him to work against me, knowing he liked the constricting embrace.

"Fuck," he grunted as he slammed into me.

"Don't come," I whispered into his ear so I could watch him fight his orgasm until he was overwhelmed, his display as he struggled incredibly erotic.

He wrapped his hands in my hair as he pounded into me, his lips nuzzling my neck. After a long moment, his breathing became hard and ragged, and his driving, pounding hips began to slow.

"Don't stop," I breathed. "Faster."

"I'll come," he rumbled.

"No!" I begged. "Don't come! Please, harder, but don't come!"

He growled into my neck but did as I asked, and I could feel the tension in his body. I began to spool up for another orgasm, the sheen of sweat from his efforts and his erotic distress exciting me, my pleasure linked to his.

"I'm going to come," he snarled, but his hips never slowed.

Hearing the strain in his voice, feeling the tension in his body, I began to peak. "I'm going to come! Please, make me come!" I hissed, my own erotic anguish clear in my voice.

"I can't hold it!"

"Please! Not yet!" His groan was deep and sexy as he crushed me to him. "I'm going to come!" I gasped. "Kiss me when you come!"

"I can't—" He snarled in the instant before his lips took mine in a savage kiss, moaning hard and deep as his wetness splashed into me.

I moaned into his mouth, his orgasm triggering mine. He ground in hard, holding himself deep, before thrusting slowly into me, grunting softly with each thrust until we sighed out of our rapture at the same moment.

He slowly pulled back from the kiss, his eyes soft, almost loving. He kissed me again, but gently, with none of the fire and passion of a moment ago. As our lips parted a second time, he smiled, tender and sweet, as he touched my face.

"You are so incredibly beautiful," he whispered.

His words warmed me. The sexiest man alive thought I was incredibly beautiful. I tugged his lips to mine, our kiss slow, warm, and deep. We kissed and touched, saying little, words not necessary. When he rolled off me, I snuggled in, feeling warm, relaxed, and dare I even think it? Loved.

"We should get up," he whispered, his hand drawing lazy patterns on my back.

I sighed. We should, but our time together was so nearly over, and I couldn't bring myself to leave his arms. Galway was only an hour away, Shannon less than two hours beyond that. We had time.

"Later," I whispered, rising to offer my lips.

He smiled and took them in another slow, almost loving, kiss. I sighed back into my snuggle. It felt so right, so comfortable being tucked in close to his side, it was almost liked we'd been doing it for years. I smiled to myself as sleep tugged at me.

You could have this every day, if you just go to Texas, my emotional side whispered. Don't be ridiculous! You hardly know the guy! the rational side of me countered.

The two sides of me were still at war as darkness closed over me, but emotional had rational down on the mat and was kicking the shit out of her.

.

.

.

Brooklyn

I only had one follow up phone call to make today. I glanced at the clock. Houston was in the same time zone, Central, as Chicago, so Brent should be available. I looked his number up and dialed, listening to the phone purr as the call was connected.

"Hello?" a female voice answered.

"Brent Austin, please."

"Just a moment," the voice said.

I heard some scrapes and bumps. "This is Brent."

"Mr. Austin, Brooklyn Lancaster. Do you have a moment to talk?"

"Brooklyn! So good to hear from you! Hang on a second, let me put you on speaker. It's Brooklyn. Here, hold this," Brent said, his voice faint, then the hum of background noise increased. "Can you hear me?"

"I can hear you fine."

"Easton is here with me."

"Hi Brooklyn!" the voice that answered the phone said.

"Good morning, Ms. Quale. How are you?"

"I'm doing great!"

I wasn't eager to talk to Brent with Easton listening in, but I couldn't very well say anything. "I'm calling to follow up, to make sure you were happy with my services."

There was a brief pause before both Easton and Brent barked out a brief laugh. "I think you could say that," Brent said. "Easton and I are... where the hell are we?"

"Uh... somewhere in Illinois."

"Somewhere in Illinois," he repeated. "I flew up to Wisconsin yesterday and we're driving back to Houston with a load of her stuff. In two weeks, she starts work at H-MEVS."

"H-MEVS?"

"Sorry. Houston Mobile Equine Veterinarian Services."

I smiled. It sounded like things were going very well indeed. "She's relocating to Houston?"

"It took a little convincing, but yeah. The movers picked up her stuff day before yesterday. Yesterday I flew up, we threw her clothes and a few other items in the back of her Tahoe, and we're driving to Houston. She's got a place, but she'll be staying with me until her furniture arrives and we can get her settled in."

"It's a great opportunity," Easton added. "They were looking for someone with large animal experience... and I was looking to make a change... so..."

"Congratulations. It sounds like things are going well."

"Very well. No, they're going great!" Brent said, his voice full of enthusiasm and life. "I didn't know I could be so happy, and it's all thanks to you."

"All I did was make the introductions," I assured him. "The rest was up to you."

"Maybe, but you introduced me to her. I don't know how you knew, but Easton's perfect and I can't imagine... well... I couldn't be happier."

"And you, Ms. Quale?"

"The same. Thank you so much for introducing us," she replied, and I could hear the love in her voice, in both of their voices.

"You're welcome and it was my pleasure. Mr. Austin, as you know, my business works almost entirely on referrals. May I count on you for referrals and references?"

"Absolutely! Anything I can do, anything at all."

"Same here," Easton said.

I rarely contacted a companion for references, but her offer pleased me. "Thank you, Ms. Quale." I paused, but I had my answer. "I won't keep you. Congratulations, Ms. Quale, on your new job. I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you, but it's I who should be thanking you. I can never repay you for what you've done for me."

"Same here," Brent added.

"Thank you." There was a brief pause, and I knew the conversation was over. "Be safe on your drive," I said, wrapping up the call.

"We will. If you ever come to Houston again, give us a call. We'd love to take you to dinner or something."

"If I have the opportunity, I'll take you up on your offer. I wish you continued good luck."

"Thank you, Brooklyn. You've changed my life for the better, and I mean that," Brent said, his voice thick with emotion.

I didn't know what to say, so I kept it simple. "I'm glad I was able to play a small part in it. Take care and best of luck. Goodbye."

I hung up and smiled at my phone as I placed it on the desk. Not every pairing I made worked out. A few failed almost immediately, others couldn't go the distance, but I had a good feeling about Brent and Easton. It was more than Easton moving to Houston, it was the sound of their voices. I could hear the love between them, and I wondered if in a year or so if I'd receive a wedding invitation from them.

I leaned back in my chair with a smile. I loved my job.

1...345678