All Comments on 'Matchmaker 08: August'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 4 years ago
Another great chapter with the MatchMaker

SanityCheck - thank you for the latest chapter of the MatchMaker! I think you nailed it in regards to difference between a women with money and being the money maker compared to a man in the same situation. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is the best in your series till date

billybardbillybardalmost 4 years ago
Another block buster

Wow, you have done it again--and exceeded all expectations.

Loved the change of pace with Meadow being deaf but being wealthy, in charge of a large operation, and having such an understanding of others feelings. The depth of emotions you brought out was wonderful.

Absolutely a superb job!

Already feeling a bit sad to realize that there are only four stories left in this delightful series of monthly stories--each so different from the previous one.

Sure wish you would consider picking another Lit category and get a good head start on coming up with another twelve great stories. See if you can get your muse just as excited as you did for this series.

Cheers.

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
Excellent series, excellent story

Another altogether satisfying romance...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was amazing! I loved the depth of the characters, the blend of seriousness and humour. Off to read the rest of the series now.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another Great Matchmaker Story

Possibly the best so far. Loved the idea of bringing someone with a disability into it and the humour they both displayed as well as her being the breadwinner so to speak.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories