Matchmaker 08: August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nudged me to my back before picking up the bottle, squeezing a healthy dollop over my cock before smiling at me. I almost groaned. Her bedroom smile was so incredibly sexy, just seeing it made my cock ache.

The feel of the honey oozing down my shaft was unlike anything I'd felt before, but it was nothing compared to the feel of her tongue as she lapped it up. I groaned as she caressed me with her tongue before swallowing me. I placed my hands on her head and gently pressed her down. She couldn't quite take all of me, but Goddamn what she did felt good!

She coughed as she backed off, smiling at me before taking me into her mouth once more. I groaned again as I slowly thrust up, my pleasure soaring as she swallowed me. With another cough, she backed off to catch her breath. She kissed around on me and reached for the bottle. I thought she was going to cover me in the golden liquid again, and she did, but not in the way I expected. She squirted a large glob onto her breasts and wrapped them around my member.

"Oh... fuck!" I hissed as I slowly pumped myself between her breasts.

She was going to make me come before we got to the main event. She turned me on so much I could go a couple of times, but I needed some time in between rounds to recover. I didn't want to come on her, I wanted to come inside her, so I could enjoy the intense closeness I felt while making love to her.

I opened my eyes, and she was looking at me, a smile playing on her lips. She knew exactly what she was doing. I could feel my orgasm starting to form. With supreme effort, I stopped thrusting, but she was having none of it and began to massage my cock with her breasts.

We always made love with the light on so she could read me. "Meadow, stop," I whispered, knowing she was watching my lips. "Meadow! Meadow, stop! You're going to make me come!" I switched to sign and frantically slapped the side of my hand into the palm of the other with a chopping motion, signaling her I needed her to stop. She didn't stop until the last possible moment, leaving me groaning in despair as I teetered on the edge of bliss.

"Fuck," I hissed again as my orgasm began to recede.

She brought her lips to mine for a torrid kiss, her lips and tongue sweeter than normal. My wetness and the honey she'd smeared on her breasts made her feel slick as she lay across me while we devoured each other. When I thought I'd regained my control, I rolled her to her back and ducked under her legs, draping them over my shoulders as I slowly entered her.

I sighed. We'd given up the condoms after the first few days, and she felt so incredibly tight, wet, and warm. Best of all, she liked to be fucked deep and slow, just the way I liked it. No, not fucked, made love to. I settled to her depths, our mutual sighs of pleasure mingling in the air. I opened my eyes and watched her face. Her eyes were closed as I began to thrust slowly, but they opened and she watched my face, a small smile playing at her lips.

I slipped her legs from my shoulders as I leaned in, my lips searching for hers. We kissed, our hands wrapped in each other's hair until I left her lips and kissed under her chin and lower, kissing away the sticky smears on her chest as I slowly pistoned into her.

Her breathing began to speed up and deepen, her tell that an orgasm was pressing in on her. I braced myself on stiff arms and increased the power of my thrusts, slamming into her harder, deeper, and faster. She began to keen softly, her fingers biting into my arms as she was overwhelmed, my own orgasm approaching in a rush. I fought it, holding against it with everything I had, but my control was slipping and I was losing the battle with pleasure. I slammed into her one last time, pushing myself in as deep as possible and holding myself there, stalling my climax and allowing Meadow to have hers.

After a moment she sighed, her body relaxing, her eyes opening lazily as a slow smile tickled her lips, lips that were begging to be kissed.

I lowered myself, taking her lips as she wrapped me up. We kissed, our breathing hard as I began thrusting again. She squirmed, trying to twist her hips, and I allowed her to dump me off her. She followed my roll, swinging her hips over mine before reaching between us and holding my cock erect as she slowly lowered herself over me.

She rarely spoke during our love making, communicating with touches, gestures, and expressions, and it was sexy as hell. Her face crinkled as she settled over me, her eyes closed, the perfect picture of a woman in pleasure. She sat on me a moment until her eyes opened, and then she smiled down at me before bending to take my lips.

We kissed as I slowly rocked my hips, the heat of her kiss and the pleasure of moving inside her making me ache. I began thrusting harder, pushing her hair out of her face so I could see the pleasure written there. She rose as she took over our love making, bracing on my chest and rocking her hips as she stared at my face. I caressed her breasts, dragging my fingers over their hard points and cupping them gently in my hands.

I was drowning in pleasure. "Stop or you're going to make me come."

She smiled at me and shook her head. I groaned, battling my orgasm as it continued to build. I tried to pull her down, to kiss her lips, but she stiffened against me.

"I'm going to come!"

Again, she shook her head and quickly brought her fingers and thumb together. No.

I tried to dump her to the bed, to gain some relief, but she braced against me and shook her head. "Meadow! You're going to make me come!"

Her face twisted in pleasure as she shook her head. I grabbed her hips, trying to hold her down as my back arched, but she powered through my efforts to stop her, her breathing becoming harder and deeper. I was lost, my rapture surrounding and drowning me as I fought the crippling pleasure.

"Meadow! Stop! Stop! Fuck! Shit! You're making me come," I snarled before the thread holding my orgasm in check snapped. "Fuck! I'm coming," I grunted as I splashed into her, but she didn't stop her thrusting hips. I hauled her down to my chest, taking her lips in a savage kiss, our tongues slithering and darting. I held her tight as she pumped her hips, the tension in her body telling me she was about to climax again, but the searing pleasure of her fucking me as I orgasmed was almost too much to bear.

I threw my head back, the exquisite torture of me sliding inside her shredding me. I tried to stop her thrusts again, but she wouldn't be denied, until with a shudder of her own, she groaned, her hips suddenly still.

We sagged out of our orgasms at very nearly the same moment. She lay on my chest, panting, her head on my shoulder, until after a long moment, she slowly rose, pushed her hair out of her face, and brought her lips to mine for a long, slow, erotic kiss. She smiled at me as she slowly pulled back, rising and pulling me from within her, her movement causing me to hiss with the sudden flair of pleasure. She touched my lips with her finger, before replacing it with her lips.

After another long, deep, kiss, she sighed as she settled into the crook of my arm. I held her, at peace with myself and the world. She touched my lips again, and I kissed her finger. She smiled as she rocked her head slowly, snuggling in.

The bed was a mess, covered in splotches of sticky, as were we, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered except this one perfect moment. I slowly stroked her arm and she looked up at me.

"We're need to take a shower."

She nodded and rocked her fist slowly then made an 'L' with her finger and rocked that forward twice. Later.

I nodded slowly in agreement. I was in no hurry to let her go.

Within minutes, sleep was pulling hard at me, Meadow's slow, deep, rhythmic breathing, the patter of the rain, and the profound sense of peace lulling me into slumber. I reached, Meadow groaning as I stretched to switch off the lamp, before snuggling her close again.

I supposed I'd always remember the good times with Candice, but my feelings for her were muted, blunted by new feelings that were growing. Feelings for Meadow. I'd only known her a couple of weeks, but her pull on me was undeniable and growing stronger every day. I'd been instantly attracted to her, but that had been physical, the attraction any man would feel for a beautiful woman, but now I was attracted to her in other ways.

Now that I knew her a little better, she was not only beautiful on the outside, but she also had an amazing strength that I admired. A smile played at my lips as I silently thanked all the people who had kicked me in the ass and forced me to take a hard look at myself. Without them I'd have never met Meadow, and I wouldn't be lying here with this amazing woman in my arms.

I sighed heavily as darkness began to close around. I kissed her softly on her head. This was right. I'd been struggling to put my past behind me, but at this moment, I didn't care about my past anymore. I only cared about my future, a future that I hoped would include Ms. Meadow Larson.

I was smiling as I slipped into slumber, my last waking thoughts of Meadow and what might be.

.

.

.

Meadow

Kane and I stood at one of the many scenic overlooks along the Blue Ridge Parkway, my back against his chest as he held me loosely around my stomach, my arms curled around his. We were in our last week together, and the thought of our looming separation made my heart ache. In the past ten days we'd we'd done so much. We'd hiked, sampled wine, looked at gems, and raced go karts. We'd shopped and laughed, and we'd made love. Lots of love. As good as the first two weeks were, the last ten days were even better.

We were alone at the side of the parkway, and he kissed me gently on the ear as we watched the sun set beyond the mountain peaks, the sky painted with an explosion of red, orange, and gold, his breath on my neck soft and warm as he held me close. It was such a simple, loving gesture, it made my heart sing, yet made me want to cry at the same time.

After he'd opened up, we'd talked about Candi at length several more times, what she was going through and the things she'd done and said. Perhaps I should have been upset or annoyed, talking to him about an old girlfriend, but he was hurting and I wanted to help him. He slowly began to change as we discussed what happened to Candi. He was still the same kind, fun-loving guy he'd always been, but he seemed more at peace now. Perhaps our long talks had lanced the pain he was keeping inside and allowed it to slowly drain away. He was healing, and in doing so, he was becoming more... what? I smiled to myself. Perfect was the only word I could think of. He was abso-fucking-lutely perfect... and in a few days I was going to lose him.

I'd lost guys that I liked before, and I'd recovered, sometimes more quickly than others, but this was different. I supposed I'd eventually get over him too, but it would take a long time. He would be the man all others were judged against, and they would be found lacking.

He kissed me again, this time on the side of the neck. I sighed. He made me feel so desired, and not only for my body. Like now, for example, his kisses were sweet and innocent, filling me with contentment. He could be incredibly passionate when we were in the throes of our love making, but other times, like now, his small touches only served to remind me that he was there for me, while not making me feel he was interested in only one thing.

He'd had only had the one outburst, at Granny T's, but from that I knew without a doubt he'd immediately leap to my defense if I needed him, that he'd never allow anyone to belittle me for something I couldn't change. That knowledge warmed me in ways all the sex in the world couldn't. He was also working hard to learn sign, something few of my hearing enabled friends bothered to do since I could read lips, but it was another of those little things that showed me he cared. He knew it was easier for me to sign, and he was making the effort so I didn't have to.

It was these, and dozens more of the little things, that caused him to rise far above any of my previous lovers. I smiled to myself again. It also didn't hurt him any that he could make me come so fucking hard, that I'd noticed other women looking at him with envy and desire, or the fact that he only had eyes for me.

I sighed as I drew his arms tighter around me.

What? he signed in front of me.

I turned to face him. Nothing.

Woman says nothing something.

I smiled. His syntax was clumsy, but he was still learning. Happy, I replied, my signing slow and simple for him.

Me happy. Sad.

Why?

Time over. Home. No.

Same.

He paused as he looked at me. He started to sign, I not— but stopped. "I don't want to leave you."

My lips curled down. "I don't want that either."

He held my gaze for a long moment. "Come home with me."

My heart melted and broke at the same moment. "You know I can't."

He looked at his feet and spoke. I suspected I knew what he said, but after a moment he looked at me. "Yeah, I know. That's the answer I expected." He smiled, but it was clearly forced. "You can't blame a guy for hoping, though."

No.

He held my gaze for a long moment. "How do you say love?"

My heart nearly stopped, but I showed him the sign, crossing my arms over my chest with my hands clasped into fists.

He watched me for another long moment, the debate clear on his face. Me love you.

I whimpered. "Do you mean that?"

Maybe. He held my gaze, and I could sense he had more to say. "I think I'm falling for you. The thought of you leaving makes me..." sad.

I was struggling not to cry. Yes. I know how you feel. I could tell he didn't get it. "I feel the same way."

"What are we going to do?"

"You could come with me."

"To Omaha?"

Yes.

"But my business."

"They have grass in Nebraska, probably more than they do in New Mexico."

He swallowed hard. "That's a big leap, having to start over."

I nodded. Yes.

"I'll have to think about it."

Yes.

"Are you sure you want me that close?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. Yes, I signed before I brought my fist from 'yes' and bumped the inside of it to my forehead and then pointing at my butt.

He repeated the sign. "Dumbass?"

Yes.

He chuckled. "That's a big step for you too."

Yes.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?"

I thought, but only for a moment, before I rocked my fist. Yes.

He smiled at me a moment as he cupped my face in his hands, my eyes closing in pleasure at his touch. He tipped my face up and brought his lips to mine, his kiss so warm and loving. I enjoyed their caress until he slowly pulled away. I opened my eyes and he was staring at me, his face soft, a tender smile on his lips.

He released my face. Me love you.

I raised my hand, my middle two fingers folded with the other two fingers and thumb splayed. His eyes danced between my hand and my face. "I love you."

He smiled and made the sign back, his smile spreading before he kissed me again. He suddenly pulled back, and as I opened my eyes, I noticed a car pulling into the overlook. He didn't release me, instead turning me to face the darkening mountains again, his arms once again going around my waist.

I'd made the 'I love you' sign to instruct him, but as I thought about it, I realized that maybe the sign wasn't entirely instructional. When he'd signed his love, tentative as it was, my heart had leapt with joy and a warmth spread through me. Did I love him? As he said, 'maybe.' I wasn't sure I knew what love was, not this type of love. I loved my family, and I loved my friends, but what I felt for Kane was different.

When I was with him, I felt like I glowed. I felt warm inside and at peace with myself and the world. It was a feeling I'd never felt before. Was that love? I chewed on my bottom lip. I still had a few days to sort it out, but one thing was completely clear, I wanted him with me. I wanted time to let these feeling develop and grow, to see where they went. I'd only known him three weeks, but in these three weeks, he'd become very special to me, and the thought of never seeing him again made my stomach roil and churn.

We watched as the sky darkened, the ruddy reds and brilliant golds fading into the deep blues and blacks of night. The car that had interrupted us left, but I was in no hurry to leave his soft embrace. I tried to think if I could have stood still like this, for almost an hour, totally relaxed, with any other man. I couldn't think of even one instance where I wouldn't have gotten bored or squirmy.

I turned in his arms. It was too dark to read his lips, and almost too dark to sign, so I replaced words with action by kissing him. His kiss was again so slow, warm, and yes, loving. I smiled as our lips slowly parted. Did I love him? No, I didn't think so... but as the small smile tugged at my lips, I was prepared to admit I might be falling for him.

We had a lot to talk about over the next four days, and we couldn't do it standing here in the dark. "Take me home?"

He kissed me again, a fleeting kiss that left me wanting more, before he took my hand and led me back to the Explorer, opening the door for me. As he settled into his seat, he turned all the lights on inside the car. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

What?

"What I said."

I smiled. "You didn't."

"I'm not trying to rush you. It's just..."

What?

He looked away, staring out of the windshield for a moment, before turning back to face me, his face troubled. "You make me feel at peace. When I'm with you, everything seems to make sense. You... quieten that little whisper in my head that says I fucked up with Candi. I wonder..." He shook his head.

Go on.

He slowly licked his lips. I didn't know what he was going to say, but it was clearly hard for him. "I wonder if what happened to Candi was so I could find you. I know that's a terrible thing to say, but..." He looked away, his shame clear.

I touched his hand. "I told you, what happened to Candice isn't your fault. The only person at fault is the guy who shot her."

He nodded. "Yeah, I know. I know that up here," he said, tapping the side of his head. He looked at me for a long moment, his eyes searching my face. "I've only known you a month, less than a month, but I can tell... I can tell that..." He ground to a stop, but I said nothing, letting him work it out in his own time. "I loved Candi, but I can tell that I'm falling so much harder for you," he said in a rush, speaking so fast that I had so do some interpolation to fill in the words I missed. "The thought of losing you hurts as much as losing Candi did, but it's only been a month." He looked at me, his eyes sad. "I'm falling for you, Meadow Larson, and I'm falling hard."

He looked away as tears welled in my eyes. He'd been hurt deeply, but he was willing to give his heart to me and open himself up to being hurt again. I leaned into the center. He turned to face me, his handsome face tight with dark emotion. I waited until he leaned in to kiss me.

"You're not a bad person, Kane."

His lips pulled down, his face sad. "Yeah, I'm terrific."

"I don't believe in fate," I said. "I don't believe Candice was shot in some grand cosmic scheme to drive you to my arms. Things happen, good and bad. What's important is how we deal with them." I paused, watching his face to see if my words were reaching him. "It's up to you to decide how you want to live the rest of your life. Do you want to spend your time beating yourself up over something even you admit isn't your fault, or would you rather move forward with your life, taking enjoyment where you can?"

1...345678