All Comments on 'Matchmaker 10: October'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Incredible!

Every month you raise the bar just a bit higher. Great series. November can't arrive soon enough!

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Great series!

Amusing format, and for all of us crusties who have been trained by smart, headstrong women , i thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very , very well written

But formulaic, as you explained earlier as these (each "month") were commissioned stories etc. designed around the same premise by request.

I'd love to read something different from you. Suggestions: friends-to-lovers romance or friends-to-loving-D/s relationship (yes, like BDSM). Those are two of my favorite tropes and you would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good reason to look forward to a new month

SanityCheck always provides me a reason to look forward to a new month. Each story in the Matchmaker series has been good, and this one is top notch too.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love these... but...

I look forward to these every month. But with this one It bothered me that one moment she was pushing him away and suddenly they were in bed. Needed more story telling of the seduction.

juan2forkjuan2forkover 3 years ago
I hope:

That you don't stop after one year. These are too good.

SanityCheckSanityCheckover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment.

There are only 12 entries in the series. The problem with writing more is trying to keep the stories fresh. By the time I'd completed October, I was running out of ideas for how to make the characters different and interesting.

I'd rather end it now and leave people wanting more than churning out stories until the readers are wondering why I'm still bothering to writing them.

nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
Response to author "SanityCheck"'s Comment about the ending of this series.

Dear (author) SanityCheck:

I have appreciated this series -- and I have been intrigued with the character of Brooklyn Lancaster (the "Matchmaker") -- who somehow seems to match other persons and create lasting couples month after month, but not (it seems) have found her own match yet.

I was wondering whether either the December story (or an Epilogue or related story) could be *centered on* Ms. Lancaster finding her own lasting partner (possibly with the help of persons she has matched in previous stories and/or as the unexpected result of a "spark" found with someone who didn't quite "work" as a "companion" for another woman).

Good Luck with the November and December installments, and Thanks for this series.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

SanityCheckSanityCheckover 3 years agoAuthor

The November and December stories are completed and ready to publish in their respective months.

Over the collection, several readers have asked/hinted that they’d like to see Brooklyn get her own Happy Ever After. I will say nothing about Ms. Lancaster… other than part of the fun of Christmas is the anticipation… yes?

nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
Thanks for the quick and accepting reply, SanityCheck.

Thanks for your quick and accepting (although noncommittal) reply, SanityCheck.

E./"nycreader".

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another Great Story

Another one I loved, especially pairing him up with a dog trainer. Yes, a little formulaic but not necessarily a bad thing. Think I'd be a little upset if November or December don't work out.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES