Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started with kissing, as we so often did, and our hands roamed each other's bare flesh, though avoiding the special places. God, it was like we had never stopped! We were so in tune with each other, in such synchronization. When she finally kissed her way down my body to take me in her mouth, it was at the exact moment I couldn't wait any longer. The same applied for when she swung her left leg over my head so I could taste her pussy; the timing was perfect.

But nothing could compare to the first time I entered her. She was on top and she had just been straddling my face, her hands gripping the headboard as I squeezed her tight little ass and licked her pussy with everything I had. She stood up and placed her left knee next to my right hip, grasping my erection in her hand. She looked me right in the eyes and put the tip right up against her for just a few seconds before easing down on me.

I hadn't realized just how much I missed making love to Brenly. It was like grabbing my own little slice of heaven. With every inch she took inside her, the glow within me grew brighter. She took me all the way from the very first, and moved up and down slowly and smoothly. We moved together, slowly and easily, like we always had. We whispered in each other's ears, sweet words we'd been holding in too long.

When some women orgasm, they moan and scream and writhe in pleasure. When Brenly does it, it's subtle, almost quiet. Her body clenches and she inhales sharply, following by a gasp of air out. She had 3 of those in the 40 minutes or so we intermingled, while I only had one, but what a one it was.

In the 3 years since the divorce I'd had a very active sex life. It was a shame I hadn't shared it with anyone. At least that's what I thought until that moment. Then I realized there was simply no one else in the world I wanted to do this with, and I may have even been subconsciously holding out for this very thing.

"That was wonderful, Ethan," Brenly said as we cuddled in the afterglow. "As wonderful as it's ever been. But what does it mean?"

"It means my sister is still the smartest woman I've ever known. It means I want you back if you'll have me."

"Are you sure, Ethan. I was worried about coming to the funeral because I knew you'd be emotionally vulnerable and I didn't want you making a decision like this in times like that. I don't want you to take me back just because your sister is gone and you feel like you need someone."

"I know it looks like that, Bren, but it's not. Annie and I talked about you a lot, and I had realized months ago that we had both made mistakes. You in what you did and me in how I reacted. But it was Annie's letter that made me realize I'd be a fool to wait any longer."

"So, what do we do?"

"Start packing up your apartment and move you in here. I can't go another day without you, Brenly. Not one more day."

And I didn't. Not one more day.

[::::::::::]

La Fine

[::::::::::]

Afterword

Inspiration: I mentioned in the foreword to 'Peace' that my son-in-law died suddenly at the age of 24. Since then (just over two years ago) I have thought heavily about the role death can play in the lives of the living, and specifically in reconciliation. There's something about the finality of death that makes the grudges of the living seem insignificant by comparison. I've started several stories exploring that dynamic, and this is one of them.

This could have been Loving Wives, what I would call an 'aftermath story'. That is, what happened in the aftermath of the adultery. But it went a different way, as these things do, and as I focused on the reconciliation of Ethan and Brenly it became a Romance.

Permission: I hereby give my permission to anyone interested in writing a follow-up or alternate version of any one of my stories. Please just remember to give credit where credit is due. I'm not always very diligent about checking my email for permission requests.