Matchmaker

Story Info
Sophie schemes to arrange the first time for two virgins.
4.7k words
4.75
11.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
977 Followers

Sophie pulled into the driveway at Bill's house and cut the engine. She looked at herself in the mirror and ran a brush through her long, blond hair. Satisfied everything looked good, she got out of the car, walked up to the door, and rang the bell.

She and Bill had been dating for almost three years, starting at the beginning of their senior year in high school. They both had already picked the same university, so they didn't have to stress about trying to keep up a long-distance relationship.

Bill's brother, Alex opened the door.

"Hi, Sophie. Bill's not here. He's at work."

"I know," she said as she walked in past Alex and dropped her bag on a chair. "I came here to see you."

She was obviously very comfortable at the house, and she walked across the room and sat down on the couch. Alex was still standing at the open door, not quite sure what just happened.

"You gonna close the door, Alex?"

"Oh, yeah," he said. After closing the door and turning the lock, he looked at Sophie. "You wanted to talk to ME?"

"Yeah," she said, as she looked at Alex. He was taller than Bill, probably in better shape, but much, much shyer. He had just graduated from high school a month ago. "I'm here to make sure before you leave for college next month, you're not a virgin."

"Wow, that's fantastic, Sophie. Very nice of you. Do you want to do it right here on the couch, or do you want to go to my bedroom?"

Sophie let out a loud laugh.

"You wish!" she screamed, still laughing. "Sorry, pal, but that ain't gonna happen - unless you can convince your brother it's okay. Until then, I have a plan to help you."

Alex smiled and walked over to a chair across from her. Truth be told, he really liked Sophie and thought she was very good looking. He had definitely stroked off more than once thinking about her, since she was the girl he knew best, even if only because she was his brother's girlfriend. But he knew she was never going to fuck him.

"Ignoring the fact that I'm thrilled my brother told you I'm a virgin, what's this master plan you've got?" he asked.

"First, did you have a good time at my birthday party last weekend?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did. Thank you for inviting me. That was very nice of you," Alex replied sincerely. He really did appreciate her asking him to come to the party.

"Hey, you know I like you," she said. "I'm not gonna sleep with you," she said with a chuckle, "but I DO like you. Anyway, did you see my cousin Grace at the party?"

"Yeah, I did. She's really beautiful."

"How come you didn't talk to her? You've seen her enough at my house... but you never talk to her. She's going to State in the fall, just like you."

"I don't know. You know I get shy around girls, especially pretty ones. And she's really pretty. I feel like she's out of my league."

"Jesus, Alex, how many times do I have to remind you you're a good-looking guy? It's not that hard to talk to girls."

"That's easy for you to say, but it's just not easy for me. The popular girls at my school would make fun of me if I talked to them or asked them out."

"Then they're bitches," Sophie said. "Lucky for you, my cousin is not a bitch, even though she's hot. In fact, she told me she thought YOU were hot."

"Really? Are you just saying that?" he asked.

"Nope, she told me. And you know what else she said? She asked if I thought you'd fuck her."

Alex's eyes popped open when he heard that. "Bullshit!" he said.

"No, Alex, I'm telling you the truth. She said she broke up with her boyfriend about a month ago and hasn't had sex since then. She said she's been really horny, and when she saw you, she thought she'd like you to help satisfy her itch."

"She never even talked to me at the party," he responded.

"She thought you were avoiding her - that maybe you didn't like her."

"Jesus, no. I was just too afraid to talk to her."

"I think I could arrange something if you'd like. You interested?" she asked.

"Shit, yes!" he almost shouted.

"Okay, I'll figure out how to get you two together at my house, and then I'll leave. All you have to do is make any kinda move, and she'll be ripping off your clothes."

"Ummm, you're not going to tell her I've never done it, are you?"

"No, of course not. I'm sure she thinks you've done it plenty of times, given how hot she said you were. I'll tell her you recently broke up with your girlfriend and are probably going through a short dry-spell yourself."

"Okay," he responded, excitedly.

"Just two things," Sophie said. "First, make sure you use a condom. There are some in my nightstand in the top drawer, or buy some yourself. But don't you dare try to fuck her without one."

"I wouldn't," he answered defensively.

"Okay. And the second thing is, go slowly. One of the reasons she broke up with her boyfriend is because he was an asshole in bed. She said he would just shove it in before she was even warmed up, stroke until he came, and then pull out. Don't be that guy or I'll kill you, got it?"

"Uh-huh."

"Make sure she's wet and ready, and don't just shove it in. Go slowly."

"Okay. Got it."

"I'm serious, Alex. If you hurt her, I'll hurt you," she said with a little laugh, knowing he was five times stronger than she was.

"Don't worry, Sophie. I'm not an asshole."

"I know," she said, standing up to leave. She grabbed her purse and walked to the door, but then stopped and turned.

"Would you really want to fuck me, Alex?"

Alex just looked down at the floor.

"Alex?" she called.

"Look, Sophie, you know I really like you, and you know I think you're beautiful. What do you think? Frankly, ANY guy would like to fuck you." Then, he turned red.

Sophie walked back toward him.

"Give me a hug," she said. He stood up, and they wrapped their arms around each other.

"You're a nice guy, Alex. I like you, too." She hugged him extra tight, pressing her large breasts into him. Alex started to get hard. Sophie smiled to herself. She wiggled her body against his dick as she said, "but save this for Grace."

Alex jumped back, and Sophie laughed.

"See you later, Alex. I'll call you."

She walked out the door and closed it behind her.

As soon as she got in her car, she pulled out her phone and called Grace.

"Hi, Sophie," Grace excitedly answered the phone. You could hear her smile right through the phone. Grace loved Sophie and always looked up to her older cousin. She thought Sophie was the coolest person in the world.

"Hi, sweetie, how are you?" Sophie asked.

"I'm great, Sophie. How are you?"

"I'm good, too. Hey do you have a few minutes? I wanted to stop by and say hi. Is that okay?"

"Of course!" Grace answered with glee.

"Okay, I'm not far. I'll see you in five minutes. Bye."

"Bye, Sophie."

Sophie got out her car at Grace's house and walked up to the door. As soon as she stepped up on the stoop, the door whipped open, causing her to jump. Grace was standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Jesus, Grace, you scared the shit out of me!" Sophie said with a chuckle.

"Sorry, Sophie, I was just excited to see you," she said, laughing. "C'mon in."

Sophie looked at her little cousin, and she understood why Alex thought she was beautiful. She was tall, thin, in good shape from playing lacrosse, and had cute, small, perky breasts. Her red hair was striking, and her big, green eyes were mesmerizing.

When they got inside, they both sat down. Grace kept smiling, truly happy that Sophie had come over to see her.

"Did you have a good time at my birthday party last week?" Sophie asked.

"Oh, yeah!" she replied. She was thrilled that Sophie had even invited her.

"Did you happen to notice Bill's brother, Alex?"

"Yeah, I did. He's really cute," she said with a giggle.

"Did you talk to him?" Sophie asked.

"No... I'd be too embarrassed," she said.

"Why?"

"He's so cool, he wouldn't talk to me. And he's so good looking. I don't think I'm the kind of girl he'd be interested in."

"Oh my god, Grace, are you kidding me? You're beautiful. ANY guy would be interested in talking to you. In fact, ..." Sophie said and then paused, trying to create a little suspense. Grace looked at her with questioning eyes. "Well, maybe I shouldn't even tell you what he said."

Grace's eyes popped open. "What! What did he say?"

"Well, apparently, he told Bill he thought you were really cute. Then he made some guy-to-guy disgusting comment about how much he'd love to see your naked body. In fact, then he said..." Again, she paused.

"WHAT?" she repeated excitedly. "What did he say?"

"Well, he broke up with his girlfriend about a month ago and hasn't had sex since then. He said he'd sure like to sleep with you," Sophie said nonchalantly.

Grace was shocked. "Really? He liked my body? And he'd like to sleep with me?"

"Uh huh. You know, this would be a great opportunity for you to get some experience before you leave for college. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, but you're not opposed to sex, are you?"

"Hell, no. I'd love to fuck someone..." Then Grace turned red, and looked down. "I mean..."

Sophie laughed. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. Nothing wrong with wanting to have sex. It's wonderful. And maybe it's a good idea to know all about it before some of the older guys at college start hitting on you. And trust me, they WILL be hitting on you."

"I doubt that," Grace said.

"Jesus, Grace, you don't even realize how beautiful you are. LOTS of guys are going to hit on you."

"I don't think so," she said. "Guys want big tits, like yours. Not bodies like mine."

"Oh, sweetie, you'd be surprised. Sure, some guys only like big tits, but there are LOTS of guys that like smaller, firm tits like yours. Trust me, I've seen it. Your body is different than mine, but you're gonna get LOTS of attention at college. And more important, I know a guy right now who thinks you've got a beautiful body. I could arrange a private get-together, if you'd like."

Grace just stared for a few seconds. Then she nodded her head.

"GREAT!" Sophie screamed. "I'll arrange it quickly. Wear that top you're wearing now - it hugs your body and your tits look fantastic. But don't wear a bra."

"WHAT?" Grace shouted, surprised.

"You don't need one, and it will look even sexier. Trust me, you'll look even hotter than you already do."

Besides THAT reason, Sophie was afraid Alex wouldn't know how to take the bra off.

"Okay... I guess," Grace replied.

Sophie stood up and held out her arms. Grace stood up and hugged her.

"I love you, Grace. This is going to be perfect. I'll call you later with details."

"Thanks, Sophie," Grace said, though a little more tentatively than usual when talking to Sophie.

Sophie texted back and forth with Alex and Grace to make sure they were both available the next afternoon. She called Alex.

"Okay, we're all set for tomorrow. Be at my house at 1:30. Grace is coming at 2:00 - she thinks we're going shopping. Nobody else will be home."

"Okay," he replied.

"And don't forget condoms. If you can't buy them, I'll give you some when you get here. But they should be in your pocket so Grace doesn't know I set this up."

"Got it," he said. "I'll buy some."

"And one more thing," she said. "Whack off right before you come here."

"WHAT?" Alex shouted.

"I don't want you coming in two seconds after you start. That will slow you down a bit. I'm serious, Alex, do it. Trust me, you'll end up enjoying it more."

"Fine," he said, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"You can pretend you're fucking me when you stroke it," Sophie said with a laugh. "Bye."

Alex couldn't believe Sophie said that, but it certainly wouldn't be the first time he fantasized about her.

The next day, Alex showed up at Sophie's at 1:20 and rang the bell. It only took a few seconds for her to answer. She was laughing when she opened the door.

"A little anxious, Alex?"

"Jesus, Sophie, this is just weird, having it all planned and everything."

"We can call it off if you'd like. You can leave if you don't want to do it."

"No, no, no, I'm not saying that," he replied.

"I know," she said laughing. "I understand. Come in."

She gave Alex a real tight hug, smashing her boobs against him. Then she grinded on him for just a second, and he started getting hard.

"Feels like everything is working," she said with a laugh.

"Jesus, Sophie, don't tease me like that."

"Okay, okay," she said. "Sorry. Did you buy condoms?"

Alex nodded and pulled six of them out of his pocket. Sophie laughed.

"Planning for a big afternoon, huh?"

Alex smiled.

"And did you whack off?" she asked, nonchalantly.

Alex nodded, looking at the floor.

"Okay, you're ready. C'mon to my bedroom. I'm going to tell Grace you were helping me fix my computer."

When they got to her room, she turned toward Alex.

"I put clean sheets on the bed. Be nice to her. I love both of you."

Alex smiled. Sophie started talking about other stuff to try to get his mind off sex, though it was never far from his mind. When the doorbell rang at 1:55, he jumped.

"Okay, sit in the chair at my computer and pretend like you're working on it. I'll tell her I was afraid I got a virus."

Alex sat at the desk while Sophie went downstairs. A minute later, both she and Grace walked in the bedroom.

"You remember Bill's brother Alex, don't you?" she asked Grace. "He's fixing my computer."

"Oh, sure," Grace said, with a huge, but nervous smile. "Hi, Alex."

When Alex looked at her, he started to get hard. First, she looked beautiful. Her makeup made her eyes look even sexier than usual. Her top hugged her breasts and showed their exact, perfect outline. And her nipples were sticking out. She had on a pair of pink shorts. He barely choked out a "Hi, Grace."

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Sophie turned to Grace.

"The mall shouldn't be too crowded today. As soon as Alex is done, we can go, okay?"

Grace just nodded, but she never took her eyes off Alex.

At exactly 2:05, Sophie's phone rang.

"Hi, Suzy... Yeah, sure... WHAT? No way!... Of course. I'll be right over."

"Jesus guys, I'm sorry, my friend was in a car accident. She's okay, but they took her to hospital to check her out. Her parents are out of town, so I've got to run over there. I'm sorry, Grace, we're going to have to go shopping another day."

"That's okay," Grace said, "I understand."

"You guys can stay here while Alex works on my computer. I'll be at the hospital for hours, but I'll call you later. Just lock the front door when you leave."

Sophie leaned over to give Grace a hug. When she pulled away, she winked at her. Then she walked over to Alex and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Alex," she said. When he turned to her, she winked at him, too.

"No problem, Sophie."

After she left, Alex just stared at the computer screen for a few minutes, and Grace just stared at Alex. Finally, she got up and walked behind Alex. She put her hands on his shoulders. He let out a sigh and got excited just by her touch.

"So, you know a lot about computers?" she asked.

"A little," he replied.

There was some awkward silence for a minute, but Grace kept her hands on Alex's shoulders and started rubbing them slightly. Alex closed his eyes.

"That feels really nice," he said.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Yeah. REALLY nice," he said. Then he stood up, and Grace pulled back from the chair. Alex turned toward her, and for a few seconds, they both just smiled at each other. Grace's nipples were very hard and were poking through her shirt, and Alex couldn't help looking at them every couple of seconds.

"I suppose your blabby cousin told you I think you're really pretty," he said.

Grace giggled. "Yeah, she did. I suppose my blabby cousin also told you I thought you were really hot," she said, turning a little red.

Now Alex chuckled. "Yeah, she did," he said.

Alex put his hands on Grace's waist, and she took a step forward until their bodies were touching. She felt Alex's very hard dick push against her.

"Can I kiss you, Grace?" he asked.

"Please," she whispered.

Alex brought his lips to hers and gently kissed her. Neither of them opened their mouths, but both enjoyed it. Alex pulled away and looked at Grace. She was smiling. He put his lips back on hers and opened his mouth, pushing his tongue out just a little. Grace followed, opening her mouth, too. Suddenly the two of them were kissing more than either of them ever had. Between the kissing and feeling Alex's hard dick, Grace was really wet. Between the kissing and feeling Grace's nipples push against him, Alex was as hard as he had ever been. Both of them were incredibly excited.

After a minute of kissing, Alex decided to get bold. He knew that Grace had had sex before (or so he thought), so he knew she was experienced. He slid his hand up her stomach and onto her left breast. They both moaned at the same time. He gently massaged her breast - the first one he had ever touched - and he couldn't believe how good it felt. This was also the first time Grace felt a hand on her breast, and she couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. When Alex gently pinched her hard nipples, she cried out just a bit. Alex pulled his hand away and stopped kissing her.

"I'm sorry," he quickly said.

"No, no," she said. I liked it. Don't stop. Please."

Alex quickly returned both hands to her breasts and massaged them. Grace closed her eyes and quietly cooed. She had never felt anything so good. Almost without thinking about it, she suddenly took a step back, crossed her arms to grab the hem of her top, and pulled it off. Alex could not believe she was doing this. And then, when he saw her naked breasts, he groaned. Although Grace was a little embarrassed, she just looked at Alex.

"Are they okay?" she asked, hesitantly.

"Oh my god, Grace, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. They're incredible."

Before Grace could even start to smile, Alex had her right breast in his mouth. She yelped as she grabbed his head, wanting to make sure he didn't take it away. Alex sucked gently on her nipple and flicked his tongue over it. His hand moved to her other breast, gently caressing it. He could not get enough of her breasts.

Grace couldn't believe how good Alex was making her feel. She was glad he had a lot of experience and knew how to please a woman. She tugged at the hem of Alex's t-shirt, and he helped pull it off. Then he continued fondling one breast while he returned his lips to Grace's. After a couple of minutes, feeling emboldened, Grace started unbuttoning Alex's pants.

Alex couldn't believe all of this was happening, and when he felt Grace unbutton his pants, he almost lost it. He was glad she was so experienced and knew what to do with a guy. He hoped she didn't realize he was a virgin. He felt light-headed as she lowered the zipper on his pants and pushed them to the floor. When she ran her hand over his dick, he groaned loudly.

Not wanting her to think he didn't know what to do, he took his mouth and hand off of her breasts and knelt down in front of her. He unbuttoned her shorts, lowered the zipper, staring directly into Grace's eyes the whole time. When he pulled them to the floor, she closed her eyes, half out of excitement and half out of embarrassment. Alex reached up and pulled down her panties. When her red pussy hair came into view, Alex's eyes popped open.

Just seeing his first live pussy was enough to send electricity through his head. But her having red pussy hair got him even more excited. And it being shaved into a cute triangle, with bare lips, again made him feel like he was going to come right then.

"Oh, god, Grace, you are gorgeous!"

Grace smiled, glad that he seemed to like what he saw. Having watched enough porn to know some things, Alex slid his tongue from the bottom of her pussy all the way up over her clit, and Grace groaned. Alex knew he'd like to eat out a girl one day, but right now he could only think about getting his dick in her. As he stood up, he slipped his finger between her lips. Grace sweetly whined as Alex felt how wet she was. He slipped his middle finger into her pussy, and she yelped, thrusting her body against his finger. He did this for less than a minute. It was clear they were both ready.

Leader12
Leader12
977 Followers
12