Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down on the bed," Alex quietly said as he pulled back the covers. He pulled a condom out of the pocket of his pants, which were on the floor. He looked at Grace as he pushed his underwear to the floor. Grace stared at his dick, the first live one she had seen, and smiled. She thought it looked nice - plenty big, but not like those giant cocks she saw in porn. Those scared her. Alex was glad Grace seemed to think his dick was okay.

"Do you want to keep going?" Alex asked.

Grace smiled, appreciating the fact that he asked her. She nodded her head quickly. Alex ripped open the condom and put it on. Then he positioned himself on top of Grace in a push-up position. Both of them were breathing very heavily, and their hearts were beating a mile a minute. Grace reached down and put his dick right at her entrance. That was enough for Alex to know she was ready. He slowly - very slowly - pushed in, remembering that her last boyfriend was not gentle. When just his dick's head spread her lips and was engulfed by her pussy, they both groaned loudly.

Alex just held still, not wanting to go too fast. He didn't want to be like her last boyfriend, and he wanted to cherish the moment. Also, he was afraid if he moved too much, he'd come too quickly.

Grace couldn't believe the tingling she felt from just his head being in her. Watching the tip of his dick disappear into her was the hottest thing she had ever seen. She was glad he stopped so she, too, could relish the moment. After a few seconds, she felt him start to move

"Please go slowly," she said. Just as Alex was about to acknowledge he knew about her last boyfriend, she continued, "this is my first time."

Alex completely stopped moving. It took him a second to process this. Suddenly, he got even more excited knowing this was the first for both of them. He couldn't believe he would be Grace's first. Forever. Without moving his dick, he leaned down and kissed her. He pulled back, smiled at her, and said, "mine, too."

Now it was Grace's turn to process what he said. Suddenly, a broad smile broke out on her face as she realized she would be Alex's first. Forever.

With the two of them smiling at each other and the whole situation suddenly becoming even more important, Grace wrapped her legs around Alex's butt and pulled him into her hard. As Alex's dick stroked down, she let out a whimper. Though he was buried completely inside her, he stopped.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

Grace nodded, though her face looked pained. After just a few seconds, the pained look turned into a big smile.

"I'm good now. I'm REALLY good. Make love to me, Alex."

Alex smiled as he pulled his dick back slowly and then pushed all the way back in slowly. When their bodies touched, they both groaned. He repeated the motion, and they both groaned again.

"You feel so good, Alex. So good."

Alex continued stroking up and down, going just a little faster each time.

"Oh, Grace. Oh, god, Grace," was all Alex could manage.

Grace couldn't believe how full her pussy felt and how every inch of her body felt like it was on fire with excitement. She had masturbated before, but this was a million times better. She started pinching her nipples with both hands and was whimpering each time their bodies touched.

Alex could not believe how tightly Grace's pussy caressed his dick. Every stroke sent shockwaves through his entire body. He loved looking at Grace's face and her breasts as he moved in and out.

After a few minutes, he couldn't control his pace anymore - his dick took over control. He was now stroking very quickly, pushing all the way in and pulling almost all the way out. Grace starting moaning even more loudly on every stroke, and Alex grunted every time he pushed in. Suddenly he felt that magical moment. He pushed hard as his first spurt of cum shot out.

When his dick pulsed, it was just enough to push Grace over the cliff. She screamed out as she thrust her entire body up into his. Her pussy squeezed Alex's dick, causing him to grunt even louder as his second blast felt even better than the first.

Grace was totally encompassed in her orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight, entire body was shaking, and her pussy kept squeezing the wonderful dick nestled within her.

Alex's orgasm was longer than any he could remember. The same was true for Grace, though hers went much longer than his. When they were both finished, Alex rolled onto his side and then on his back, pulling Grace on top. His dick, though not fully hard, stayed inside her. She rested her head on his chest, and both of them huffed for breath.

After a minute, Alex said, "Sorry, I've got to pull of the condom."

Grace lifted her body and moved to the side. Alex pulled off the condom, tied it, and dropped it on the floor. Then he pulled Grace back on top of him.

"God, Grace, that was incredible. Thank you. Jesus, thank you isn't even enough. But thank you."

Grace chuckled. "I could say the same thing. Wow, I never realized how good it could feel. Thank you for being gentle. You have no idea how much I appreciate that."

They lay together for a few minutes, just enjoying the afterglow and the contact of each other's naked body.

Ten minutes later, Sophie heard her phone beep with a text message. It was from Grace, and when she read it, she smiled. It said,

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you."

A minute later there was another message. Sophie chuckled when she read it. It said,

"Alex says you're a goddamn liar. But he says thank you, and he loves you, too."

When the final message came in, Sophie laughed really loudly. It said,

"Please don't come home for a while. Once was not enough."

12