Mated to the Pack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have experimented with artificial insemination with human males and female werewolves, but it's been with mixed results. Mostly, it hasn't worked. If we get the semen of five males together, it's worked a few times, but not consistently"

"So if I get pregnant, am I going to have a litter of pups?" Tongue in cheek.

"You'll have a human looking child. We don't shift until reaching maturity, which is faster than humans, around seven to eight years old."

"Do you have sex with each other anyway, even if you're not producing pups?"

"We're very highly sexed. We fuck frequently."

I finished my breakfast and pushed back from the table. "This has all been a rather amusing joke. Not for me, as I'm desperate for work, and expensive for you, considering how much that doctor visit cost you. At least I know I'm healthy, but I'll have to go back and be put on birth control again, which is annoying."

"I'm not joking."

"Sure, because you've been making so much sense."

"I can prove it to you."

"Here?"

"Not here. Federal laws, remember. I can show you at your house, or out in the woods."

"Like I'm going out in the woods with someone who seems a little off plumb."

"Then your house."

"That's safer?"

"Before you get out of the car, have you phone set to call 911. Let me in the house and I'll prove it to you with your finger ready to summon the cops. I have to strip off my clothes before I shift, so I don't ruin them, so be aware I will be naked."

The thought of seeing this hunk naked, got my juices flowing again, and he smiled, the smug son-of-a-bitch, like he knew it. Did I really want to chance it for an opportunity to see this Adonis bare assed? Maybe.

"Okay, you follow me to my house. Don't get out of the car until I get my door opened and I invite you in, probably after I have a gun in hand in addition to my phone. Or do I need silver bullets?"

He smiled again. "Regular bullets work. Silver bullets work quicker. I'll take care of the bill. I don't need to follow you. I know where your house is. It will give you more time to prepare. I'll stay in my car until you wave me in."

I did put my address in the application, so I suppose he did.

As I drove back to my house, I wondered if what I was doing was smart, letting someone who might be a bit mad, and who I didn't know into my house. I hadn't been lying about the gun though. I had a Ruger .357 loaded with Hydra-shocks.

I kept it close to my bed, so I got it. I didn't bother with the phone. Rene was waiting outside in his car when I went back to the door. I opened the door and invited him in. I didn't bother hiding the gun. I wanted him to know I had it. I gave myself about ten feet from the door before he stepped through it, waving him into the living room with the gun. He smiled again.

"I'm going to get undressed now," he said.

"Uh, huh. Just move slow."

He followed my orders, moving slow as he removed his clothes, shoes and socks first, then shirt, finally pants and underwear. Holy fuck! Everything his body had promised when clothed, delivered in spades. He was hairier than I usually liked, but damn, it looked good on him, and his cock; a fucking marvel. Five to six inches long even limp. My heart was going pitty-pat, and you know what juiced even more.

"Are you married?" I asked, which was stupid, because I might have to kill him.

"Yes. Well, mated, which is almost the same thing."

"What does your mate think about you trying to fertilize another woman? Or is some other wolf supposed to fuck me?"

"It's for the good of the pack, and we're hoping you'll do it with more than one of us. I'm going to change soon. It's going to be sudden, so please don't shoot me, just because I look like a wolf. I'm not dangerous to you. In fact you might want to take your finger off the trigger."

"Back up another ten feet."

"Very well." He backed up ten more feet. "In around five seconds."

I took my finger off the trigger and started counting internally. The werewolf movies I'd seen showed this long transformation, like seconds of agonizing change as bones reformed. I wasn't expecting any change at all, but in the space of a second, I was staring at the largest dog I'd ever seen. Its eyes were golden, a little yellower than the goldish-brown eyes he had as a human. It sat down, yawned, and licked its chops, (his chops?), not threatening me at all. What's the protocol for dealing with a shapeshifter.

"Jesus!"

I could have sworn it smiled when I said that. There was another quick change, and Rene was kneeling on the floor of my living room.

"Are you convinced?" Rene asked, standing up. His penis looked more erect than when he changed before. He noticed me looking at his junk. "I smell your arousal. It tends to make us ready when a woman is in heat."

In heat described it pretty well. "Was one of you werewolf's running in the woods alongside of me one day when I was jogging?"

"That was me. I got a little closer so I could catch your scent. Wolves depend on scent for a lot of things."

"So what other fairy tales are true that I might believe are still fairy tales?"

"Well, there are other types of shapeshifters; in this country, panthers, bears, a few eagles. Wolves are the only ones that have a treaty with the government. The others are mostly solo acts, and sometimes, we help the government hunt them down if they're turning humans."

"What about vampires?"

"The Undead. I believe the last of those was exterminated about two hundred years ago, although I couldn't say for sure. They keep a low profile if they're still out there."

"How long do you live?"

"A long time, but not immortal, about three hundred years. I'm a hundred-thirty. I watched the treaty signed with humans as a young pup. Whatever it is that makes shapeshifting work, tends to eradicate disease and refresh our chromosomes, slowing aging. I can't give you an STD. We don't get them. We're amazingly recuperative from most injuries. Eventually, we age, but it tends to be rather sudden. I'll remain like this for another hundred and seventy years or so, then I'll quickly age and die."

"Un-fucking-believable."

"Now that you know about us, are you willing to help?"

"What's it like fucking a wolf?"

"Have you ever seen two dogs fucking?"

"If I did, I wasn't paying much attention, so why don't you tell me."

"Well, we're obviously furry, so there's that difference. Our cocks tend to be roughly the same size in human or wolf form" Good to know. "You may not want to kiss while fucking, the teeth, you know. Like dogs, we form a knot when we're mating. The flesh at the base of the wolf penis inflates, almost like a balloon, and we're locked together with our mate until the act is completed, which might be through two orgasms with some of us. In human form, mating is identical to humans, no knot, but no werewolf progeny either. When you're fertile, we can't fuck you as humans, we have to do it as wolves, as we don't want to create another human."

"What do you do if you do create human progeny?"

"Sadly, give them up for adoption most of the time. Unless one of us mates with the human woman, which is very rare, then we'll raise the child. A human baby would be at risk with wolf pups. The risk of getting nipped. We're like dogs in that respect, a lot of rough and tumble play as youngsters, and the risk of fangs is always there. The government has a special adoption agency for us."

"Why is it rare for you to mate with human females?"

"Lifespan. I live longer than three, perhaps even four human females. If we created werewolves, they'd live much longer than their mothers. If human, I'd outlive my grandchildren."

"What else should I know about your pack?"

"Even though we mate for life, we tend to be polyamorous. It's not uncommon for us to have sex with other members of the pack, in both human and wolf form. Even some homosexual type play, especially when an alpha is dominating a beta or lower caste wolf."

"What would I be to the pack as a human? Do I have to fuck everyone?"

"No. We'd like for three or four males to breed you during your fertility, to increase the chances of conception. We'd like to choose them to some extent, but might give you a choice of some of our selections. What you do when not fertile, is up to you. You don't have to have sex with anyone, although we're highly sexed and would welcome sex with you, even the wolf bitches, if you're okay with girl on girl sex. Obviously, regardless of what you choose to do, you can't speak of it."

"Do I have to go to a werewolf hospital to deliver?"

"No. As I said, the child will be essentially human until it reaches maturity at the age of seven or eight. The first change usually occurs during a full moon, which is where that fable got started, but other than that the change can occur any time we will it."

"The shift was quicker than I thought it would be."

"It's slower the first couple years, but we're at our most vulnerable during a change, so we learn to do it more quickly."

"If I agree to do this, what's the next step?"

"The other members of the pack would want to meet you, see what their own noses tell them. I could arrange something this afternoon if you want, or tomorrow morning. Oh, there's one other thing you should know - if you agree to mate, you'll have a couple of body guards assigned to you, one male, and one female."

"Why would I need a bodyguard?"

"A human who's agreed to mate with a pack is a valuable property. Other packs would be interested in you. Attempts might be taken to kidnap you for their own breeding. All the packs have the same trouble. This is the first time we've decided to try paying for it."

"How would other packs know?"

"Another wolf pack will smell us on you."

"What did you used to do?"

"Seduce a woman into doing it. Approaching them as human, get them to begin having sex, then try to convert them to doing it with us as wolves. The success rate is pretty erratic that way. Just because they like fucking us as humans, doesn't mean they're interested in fucking us as wolves. Figured we'd go straight for it and offer a lot of money."

"And if I did this four times, I'd be one million, eight hundred thousand dollars richer?"

"Having four pups is a long term commitment, likely six years or so of your life, if not longer. You should be compensated fairly."

"Can you communicate with me as a wolf?"

"We can understand you, but you won't understand us unless you understand wolf. We can teach you some forms of communication if you're interested. Usually, we just leave someone around in human form to interpret."

"I'd like you to change back to a wolf again, and I'd like to pet you or get close to you to try to guess at what sex with a wolf would be like. That's not dangerous, is it?"

"I promise you'll be safe."

"Do it."

He shifted. Damn that was fast. I put down the gun and approached slowly. Rene stood still, didn't growl, didn't snap his teeth. His fangs looked huge. I reached out and touched his fur. It was rough. I thought it was kind of like German Shepard hair. His (its) cock was fully extended, roughly eight inches of masculine might, extending from the furry sheath. I sniffed him. He smelled clean, not woodsy, although I had no idea what a wolf normally smelled like. I could see the intelligence in his (its) eyes. This was definitely not a dumb beast. Could I have sex with him (it)? That was the question.

I sat down in a chair and he shifted back. Yep, cock roughly the same size, though shaped like a human penis, not a dog dick. If he were human, I'd have no trouble sucking on that piece of meat. But he wasn't, was he?

"I'll need to think about this overnight," I said. "It's a lot to process."

"I understand," Rene said. "You can call the same number you reached me at before."

"Are all of your pack so good looking?"

"I'd be considered average."

"Damn!"

Rene smiled again. His erection hadn't dissipated in the slightest. He must smell how 'in heat' I was. But that was for the human in him. I don't know if I was in heat for the wolf. Why did I have to fuck a wolf, when the human was so perfect? He dressed and was gone within minutes.

******

The rest of the day was spent in contemplation. Contemplation about renting my womb, having sex with what was essentially, an animal. No, make that non-human, something that could be both human and animal.

Then, there was the logistics of it. How did one have sex with a wolf? Face to face, staring at the long snout and ravening teeth, or was doggy style the only way for doggies to get it on. I actually went on line to see how dogs did it, and ran into videos of humans doing it with various animals. It gave me the shivers, but it did give me some ideas of how it could be accomplished.

Thank goodness we weren't talking about centaurs. That got me wondering if centaurs actually did, or had, existed. Werewolves. It still blew my mind. And Rene had said that vampires had existed, but he now thought were extinct, or at least in hiding. I guess the good thing was, that only if I were fertile would I have to mate with a wolf. The rest of the time, it could be with a good looking, human looking, stud. I did worry about the idea I might actually require bodyguards, that other packs might want to kidnap me.

I also wondered about the relationship of the moon to werewolves, and the female reproductive cycle. Why was the full moon a trigger for change in werewolves

Would I still get paid if another pack impregnated me? I needed the money. I definitely had a lot more questions.

The next morning I contacted Rene again and said that I was ready to meet the other members of his pack and that I had more questions to ask.

"Is it all right if I send someone else to get you? I'm tied up with a pack matter at the moment. We're also uncomfortable letting you know where our headquarters are until you agree to the breeding. You'll need to be blindfolded."

I could kind of see the point of protecting themselves before I made my decision. "Who should I expect, and what time?" I asked.

"At eleven AM and the two people I'd like to assign as your bodyguards eventually, a young male named Conor and a bitch named Brigitte."

"By bitch, I hope you're referring to her wolf sex, and not her temperament?"

Rene laughed. "Her wolf sex. She's actually quite nice. Brigitte is nominally in charge. Wolves have hierarchy, and she's above Conor, who's only a teenager in werewolf parlance. Brigitte is around sixty.

"Are either of them mated?"

"Conor is too young to have taken his first mate. Brigitte lost hers and hasn't taken another. If either were mated, I'd have to assign the mate as well. We don't split up mated pairs for extended periods. We'll feed you lunch. Don't eat heavy for breakfast."

I went out for another run, and this time I didn't feel like I was followed for the first time in ten days, which made me suspect Rene's pack had been keeping tabs on me since I signed up. Another question to ask later.

Today was the first day I didn't try looking for another job. I guess internally, I'd already decided what my next job was going to be, brood bitch for a pack of werewolves. I knocked out ten miles, showered, had a light breakfast, and I spent until eleven learning what the fables said about werewolves, since according to Google, they didn't really exist. Hah!

At eleven, a man and woman were outside my door. I guess I'd been expecting someone younger male wise, and someone older female wise, being told it was a teenager and sixty year old, until I remembered Rene was a hundred, thirty. They were both gorgeous, looking good enough to be models.

The woman was a red head, looking like an Irish colleen, except tall, like nearly six feet tall. The male was black haired, glossy black like Orientals. He was taller, even taller than Rene by about an inch. His physique, good god, it should be illegal to look that good. I could feel myself moistening again and both of them sniffed, and I knew my secret was out. I was a slut for werewolves as humans.

"Are you ready to go?" the female asked.

"What's your name?"

"Brigitte."

"And his name, and who sent you?"

"Conor, Rene."

"Then I guess I'm ready to go."

She smiled, beautiful smile, perfect teeth, not fangs. "You're more cautious than most humans."

"I'd never been told I'd need bodyguards before. I figured I might need to be more cautious."

They led me out to a Jeep Grand Cherokee, mud spattered, but late model. Conor held the back door open for me.

"I hope I'm allowed to breed you," he said, his voice a deep rumble as I moved past him to get to the seat."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Thirteen."

He didn't look at all like any thirteen year old I'd ever met before. He looked twenty-five, at least. Conor held up a black velvet bag.

"We need to cover your eyes."

"How long is the trip going to take?"

"Around forty-five minutes, more or less."

Forty-five minutes put me anywhere within about a forty mile radius of where I lived, around a hundred thirty square miles, maybe half that since we were close to the ocean and there was no boat ride involved. You could bury a lot of bodies out in the woods where they'd never be found.

"I have a gun in my purse."

"We smelled it," Brigitte said. "We're not a danger to you as long as you can keep a secret."

"I have to start wearing it now?"

"We don't even want you knowing in what direction we leave town," Conor said, holding up the bag.

I nodded and he put the bag over my head. It had a drawstring that tightened it down slightly. I wasn't claustrophobic, but being insulated in that bag made me nervous. Conor fastened my seat belt, then got in the front, leaving me alone in the back.

"Normally," Brigitte said, "we go around our compound naked. It allows for more rapid shifts between human and wolf form. Would you have a problem with that?"

Her voice was muffled by my bag, but still clear.

"I guess I'd like to see you in your natural habitat, so to speak. It might help me figure out what I'm going to do. What's the reason you two have been chosen to be my bodyguards exactly?"

"We've both received training as bodyguards, neither of us are mated and I like fucking women, in case you were normally gay or bisexual," Brigitte said.

"Do wolves have a lot of homosexuality?" I asked.

"We're all primarily pansexual," Conor said, "as you might imagine from creatures who fuck as both humans and wolves, often at the same time. We all have preferences, but no one will out and out reject sex with anyone else."

"Do you have to have sex with everyone?"

"Not everyone, but if a higher rank wolf demands your obedience, you can't refuse sex with him or her, unless you're ready to fight for a higher rank," Brigitte said. "Even if you're fertile. Normally, an alpha won't demand fucking if you're fertile, but it does happen."

"Is that the only way to rise to a higher rank, fighting someone who's higher in rank than you?"

"It's the most common way," Conor replied.

"Tell me how I go about having sex with a wolf."

"You'll probably want to be mounted from behind," Brigitte said, "for breeding purposes, but anything works as long as the male wolf is on his hind legs."

"Do you have sex in other ways as wolves?" I asked.

"We do a lot of licking as wolves, particularly if we're fertile. We don't necessarily want to make more wolves," Brigitte said. "Essentially, if we're pregnant, we have to remain in that form until the children are born. We can't shift while pregnant. That means we're stuck in human form for nine months, and wolf form for sixty-three days."

"If you fuck as wolves, do you have a litter of pups?"

"Yes, three to four usually. That's why bitches tend to be careful when fertile," Brigitte said. "We raise a litter for about a year, then introduce them to a regular wolf pack."