Mated to the Pack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigitte nodded and they both shifted. About a second for Brigitte, two for Conor. His shift was the first time I could actually note the changes taking place. The hair growth, the elongation of the nose and reforming of the bones. It was fast, but viewable. Brigittes was still too rapid to easily follow. I was staring at a rust colored wolf with a darker ruff around the neck, female, and a black wolf with almost a gray stripe on his back. Less black anyway. I tried to imprint what they looked like in case I saw any other wolves who didn't look like them. Conor seemed to have a big grin on his face, even as a wolf, his tongue lolling out.

They both switched back to human form.

"When you go running in the morning, we'll be running with you, one as a wolf, one human," Brigitte said. "We'll switch off, so people get used to seeing you with both a man and a woman, and know you have two different tamed wolves in your house. In wolf form, we'll be tame and friendly. You can introduce us to the neighbors, so they know we're not dangerous. Kids will be able to pet us.

"I'd like to start working with you on self defense for a few hours every day, since you don't have a job at the moment. We'll get you some silver weapons, knives and swords, though you'll practice with steel so you don't injure us permanently."

"Okay. What do you want for food tonight?"

"Four pounds of raw hamburger would do for us," Conor said. "You can eat whatever you want."

"Apiece?"

"Two apiece," Brigitte said, laughing.

"Aren't you afraid of getting sick?"

"Think about that for a second," Brigitte said.

"Oh, yeah. No diseases."

"That's right. Not even a cold."

I took out two packages of hamburger to thaw, making up just under four pounds of meat. I fixed myself a salad due to all the meat I had at lunch. At supper, I asked Brigitte about the mate she had previously. She said she lost him when he attempted to challenge an older wolf. They didn't often lose a wolf to a challenge, most wolves quitting when the weaker wolf submitted.

"Most fights aren't to the death," Brigitte said, "but the threat is always there. Quinn killed my mate, because he wanted to mate with me. He was constantly making me fuck him. He fucked me after the fight still bloody from my mate. He still fucks me every chance he gets. I fucking hate him. My worst nightmare is having to submit to him while I'm fertile and having to bear his get. I try to ensure he's never around when I'm fertile. So far, I've been successful."

"How long can you continue bearing young?"

"Until we're around two hundred, sixty years of age. Male werewolves can reproduce for about another twenty years."

"So you have to avoid him for the next two hundred years?"

"Exactly, although only about 130 for him. He's 150 years old. Which is why I leaped at the chance to be your bodyguard. Keep me out of his line of sight for a good long while."

"If he's older than Rene, how come he's not the leader of the pack?"

"It's not just age, it's craftiness and wisdom, and your ability to fight," Conor said. "No one's come close to defeating Rene in a challenge in the last ten years. Quinn has tried twice though. No one wants him as pack leader. As you can imagine from us needing you to breed werewolves for us, we're not fond when someone like Quinn kills one of us. Phillipe was a good wolf with a great job that added to our coffers. Gaston pissed off a lot of wolves when he killed Phillipe. He has to order most wolves to fuck him, which makes him even nastier when he makes you submit."

"Has he made you submit?" I asked.

"Once as a human when I had to suck his cock, once as a wolf, when he fucked my ass."

"So you engage in anal sex?"

"Everything humans do, wolves do, particularly in human form," Brigitte said. "Anal sex might be used to avoid children when we're fertile."

They spent a couple hours after supper, teaching me wolf language for danger, run, and a couple other common wolf phrases, like I'm hungry or I'm thirsty.

"No word for hide?" I asked.

"You can't hide from a wolf," Conor said. "We can smell where you are."

"I've seen movies where you can throw off tracking dogs by putting pepper down. Can I do something similar with wolves?"

They looked at each other. "That might work," Brigitte said, "if they're tracking your scent on the ground. If you're close enough to smell in the air, it probably wouldn't."

"Maybe I should put together a go bag for running out of here on short notice?" I suggested.

"It couldn't hurt," Conor said.

******

When it was time for bed, Conor showered first before shifting and padding down to the doggy bed at the foot of the stairs. Brigitte put an automatic pistol, a .45, under the bed. She watched me shower, then got in the shower herself, making me remain in the bathroom with the door locked while she washed, her automatic right beside the shower. She climbed into bed with me, and for close to an hour, I was awake, thinking of the beautiful warm body beside me. Brigitte seemed to give off more than human heat.

******