Mated to the Pack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're bringing lots of meat," I said. "Maybe Dad could toss them on the grill when we get there."

"Okay, dear. We're really interested in knowing how you met."

"And why I'm sleeping with both of them?"

"That too."

"All will be revealed," I said.

We continued on I-90 to Rockford, Illinois, then headed north to Madison, Wisconsin on I-39, 90 & 94. During the drive, I talked to them about the story I was going to give to my parents. Just past Madison, we stopped at a Culver's where both Conor and Brigitte had triple Butterburgers, and I had a Chef's salad since I'd be eating meat later.

Brigitte called Rene from the car and told him that we were getting close to our destination.

"I've spoken to the Marquette pack, and I have a phone number you'll need to call tomorrow. An important man in the pack hierarchy named Gerhard, will expect to meet you, with a few other wolves to smell you and have you perform an act of submission."

"Do you know where he'll want to meet?"

"I don't know. They'll tell you. I would expect it to be within fifty or sixty miles of where you are, but I don't know. I'm not really that familiar with them since they're halfway across the country. I'll text you the number."

"Yes, sir. I'd like to report that both Conor and I have sampled Jessica. She was a good choice for the pack, sir."

"Good."

Right before Portage, I-90 and 94 break off to the west and Minnesota. I-39 ended around Wausau and US-51 took us to past Tomahawk, where we got on US-8 into Rhinelander.

Rhinelander was situated in the middle of national forests and lakes. My parents had done well for themselves and had a nice home on Boom Lake. We arrived at my parents at a quarter after five. I hugged them both. They were surprised one of them was a woman. I'd never shown any inclination towards women in the past. I introduced them.

"Mom, Dad, this is Conor and Brigitte O'Leary, the friends I told you about. This is my father and mother, Simon and Anita Huppert. Here are some steaks for the grill." I handed them the cooler. "The rest can go in the freezer. Conor and Brigitte are on some kind of Paleo diet, so they eat lots of meat. Cook their steaks rare and bloody. We're going to put our things up in the bedroom and we can have our chat over supper."

They all shook hands. Both of my parents were as struck by their beauty and super human perfection as I was. They looked at each other, wondering what I was about.

"Oh, by the way, they both work as licensed bodyguards, so they brought firearms with them," I said. "We have to meet someone tomorrow who might have a job for them, but they don't know for sure yet."

We went upstairs and put our things in my old bedroom, which from the scent, had been made up today. Both of them looked at some of the high school and college mementos that were still in my room, including posters of girl crushes and bands I'd followed. While they looked, and generally smelled the odors of my old room, I told them I wanted a little time to break the news to my folks. I went down to help Mom with the rest of the supper, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and a salad.

"They're lovely people, Jessie."

"I know, gorgeous, right?"

"You're having sex with a woman now? How long has that been going on?"

"The last three nights."

"Three nights?"

"Too sudden for you?"

"How long have you known them?"

"Five days."

"Jessica! You started having sex after having known them for two days?"

"It's part of my new job."

"What, a prostitute?" That would be the first thing she'd think of.

"No, but I was getting real close to thinking I might need to become one two weeks ago. I was getting quite desperate. I'm about $300,000 in debt from college loans and my townhouse, and without a job. I had less than three months of expenses in the bank, and the prospects for a good paying job were nil and none. With the easing of military tensions with Russia and China, the government cancelled Navy ship contracts, and the recession hasn't got anyone building leisure ships either. More than a third of the workforce was laid off, most of them recent hires, although a few of the older engineers took early retirement. McDonald's jobs are not going to pay my bills.

"My new job is to be a surrogate mother. Brigitte is infertile, and can't have children. I'm being paid $200,000 dollars to provide them with a child. Brigitte is bisexual and wants to make sure Conor and I are only having sex to produce a child and not falling in love with one another, so she's in bed with us to make sure no extracurricular hanky-panky is going on. As you can see, she's extremely attractive, and I've enjoyed having sex with her as well."

"That gorgeous woman can't have children? She looks healthy as a horse."

"I've seen the medical documentation myself. After being medically checked, and the doctor telling me I shouldn't have any trouble bearing children, I agreed to help them out. I started having sex with them to make sure there wouldn't be any sexual incompatibility, and make sure we could all get along, as they will be a part of my life for the next year or so, and perhaps longer, as they're already thinking of having a second child as well. I'll be paid another $200,000 if I have that one. It gives me plenty of time to find another job in my field, and I can't say I don't enjoy the sex. They're both very accomplished lovers, and it's been the best sex I've ever had."

I brought the foil wrapped baked potatoes and husk wrapped corn out to Daddy, manning the grill, and gave him the same song and dance. He took it about as well as Mother did, which wasn't really bad. They weren't locked into the Stone Age by any stretch of the imagination, but still considered sex as something that should be happening between people in love, and if not married, at least committed to each other. Having sex as a commercial transaction to have a baby was a little out there, but at least I was helping another couple, so that was good, and not messing up someone else's marriage.

By the time I went back into the house, both Conor and Brigitte had come down and were regaling Mother with tales about some of the people they guarded, not mentioning any names of course, because that would be unprofessional. Since some of their protectees were werewolves, some of the stories include accounts of orgies, and other wild monkey sex, which wolves were wont to participate in.

"Did you ever have sex with any of them?" Mother asked.

"I can't very well protect them if I'm having sex myself, can I," Brigitte replied with a smile.

"Conor and Brigitte are teaching me some self defense, Mom. You might see us outside beating on one another from time to time. It's important to stay in practice. If shipbuilding doesn't pick up eventually, maybe I'll get a job as a bodyguard."

"Is Jessica any good?" Mom asked.

"Well, she's in good shape and pays attention. She's not bad for how little she's practiced so far."

"I've learned at least three ways to kill a man with a knife, and how to disarm someone else with a knife."

"Is being a bodyguard dangerous?"

"It can be. She certainly won't be doing any protection work when she's pregnant," Brigitte said. "Having a child is too important to us."

"I'm so sorry you can't have your own children," Mom said.

"It is difficult, but we really like Jessica and think she's going to work out wonderfully for us. You've raised a wonderful, kind, compassionate daughter."

Dad came in. "How do you want your steak, baby? You don't want them bloody too, do you?"

"Medium for me, Dad. I have a question for the two of you. Conor and Brigitte are naturists, what I guess you might have called nudists back in your day. Would either of you have a problem with them going about the house naked?"

They looked at each other.

"Will you be running around naked too?" Dad asked.

"I've taken to going naked in my house because of them, once I started having sex with them. Seemed kind of crazy not to, but I'll wear something around the house; underwear at least."

"If it would make you uncomfortable," Brigitte said, "we'd understand, but Jess knows how much better we feel without clothes. It's very freeing, and comfortable."

"I think we might need to talk that over," Dad said.

"How about this," Mom said. "Why don't you at least wear a swimsuit or, you know, underwear, to start. Kind of let us get used to the idea first?"

"That seems like a reasonable compromise," Brigitte said. "Is that okay with you, Simon?"

"I guess I've seen a few people running around in swim suits before. I could live with that."

"Thanks, we appreciate that. We'll be right back."

They both left and went upstairs to take off their outer clothes. I hadn't thought to tell them that Mom and Dad lived on a lake. When we went out, maybe they could buy swim suits. For now, they'd have to do with underwear. Did wolves swim? Did they doggy paddle? I'd remembered to bring my own suit. Dad went out to start the steaks.

When they returned, Brigitte had on a lovely bra and panty set, somewhat translucent. It didn't hide a lot, but it was coverage. Conor had on a pair of boxer briefs, which while opaque, didn't do much to hide the alluring meat he was packing. His cock snaked down one leg, still covered, but visible as a nice bulge. Mom's eyes kind of popped when she saw it.

Conor went outside to do some male bonding with Dad over the grill. Brigitte stayed inside to help with the last of the food prep.

"It's a real pleasant evening," Mom said. "I think we'll eat outside. Brigitte, could you set the table out on the porch?"

"Of course, Mrs. Huppert."

She took five plates and appropriate silverware outside. As soon as she was gone, Mom asked. "Is Conor as big as he looks in his underwear?"

"He has the biggest penis I've ever had sex with." And only thirteen in werewolf years, I thought to myself. "I suppose I should tell you, he has a very sensitive nose and can smell a woman's arousal. He sometimes gets an erection as a result."

"He doesn't need to like, take care of it, if he does get an erection, does he?"

"No. He just suffers through it. But it is prominent, so I thought I should warn you."

"And you say you enjoy sex with both of them?"

"Best sex I've ever had. Brigitte can lick a vajayjay like nobody's business. Last night, I had sex with both of them at the same time, Brigitte licking me while Conor did his thing. Mom, you can't believe how good that feels."

"Oh, my!"

"Yes, indeed. Oh my God, it was heavenly."

"I'm surprised that Brigitte doesn't shave, or at least trim, you know, her pubic region and underarms."

Brigitte had explained that little conundrum to me. If she did shave or trim, as soon as she shifted to a wolf and back, the hair was back. It was related to their body's ability to repair itself. It was kind of pointless to do it if you were shifting frequently. I'd never seen her go a day without shifting at some point.

"I don't know if it's religious, or cultural, but no, she doesn't shave."

"Religious?"

"You know, like Samson couldn't cut his hair, or he lost the strength God gave him."

"They both look so healthy."

"They are, except for the fertility thing. Brigitte told me she's never been sick a day in her life. I'm going to bring some glasses out. Do you want to open a bottle of wine, or drink something else?"

"We've got a nice red, so wine sounds good."

I got five wine glasses and added five water goblets and put out a pitcher of ice water. Dad already had the two rare steaks on the plate, while he finished ours. I brought the bottle of wine out with a corkscrew and asked Conor to open it up and let it breathe.

Mom came out carrying the salad, while I went back inside for the condiments: butter, sour cream, bacon bits and chives, salt and pepper, ketchup and A1 sauce, with a couple different salad dressings.

It was a round table and Mom and Dad sat together on one side. I was in between Brigitte, seated beside Mom, and Conor, seated beside Dad. I don't know if Mom noticed, but Dad had a hard time not staring at Brigitte. Not that I blamed him. I tended to stare at both of them myself, but I did think it was a trifle rude to Mom. I, at least, was single. He was not.

Of course, the only reason she might not be staring at Conor, was his equipment was under the table. It did become noticeable enough that I kicked Dad under the table and pointed to my eyes when he turned to look at me. He grinned ruefully, and toned the staring down a bit.

The company was convivial, the food and wine good, the conversation pleasant. My parents asked enough questions, (the answers fudged due to their real ages), I learned more about my lovers, including who Conor's father was, Rene, which surprised me, considering what Quinn had made him do. I guess lineage didn't play into werewolf politics, and maybe, the fact Quinn had tried twice to become pack leader, made Rene's son a more tempting target. It was something to think about.

As we cleaned up after supper, Brigitte asked if my parents minded if they went swimming.

"No, not at all," Dad said. "Did you bring suits?"

"I neglected to mention you lived on a lake. Unfortunately, no swimsuits for them," I said. "They didn't bring that many clothes with them when they moved in with me. I brought mine. We'll try to pick some up at Target the next couple of days, since we'll have to go out anyway."

"If it's okay, we'll just slip off our clothes," Brigette said.

"They'll be in the water anyway, Simon," Mom said. "I don't see the harm."

Dad nodded and they both went down to the dock before stripping off their clothes. Both of my parents eyes were glued to them as they shed what little attire they had.

"I'll go put my suit on and get towels," I said, wondering if the wolves would just shake themselves off when they were finished if they didn't' have a towel.

Putting on my bikini, I grabbed three beach towels and went outside. Conor and Brigette were engaged in some serious horseplay (dogplay?) in the water. Conor was doing his best to fling Brigette into the air as high as he could, and that was pretty damn high, at least twice her height. Brigitte flung him skyward a couple times, and that was pretty high as well. It surprised Dad anyway, because Conor looked like an NFL linebacker. I took the towels and went down to the dock.

This time of year, it stayed twilight until nine in Wisconsin. Setting down the towels, I jumped in and between the two of them, they could launch me about eighteen feet in the air, or over three times my height. Having them both naked and close, and touching. I became aroused. (So what else is new.) I spent a little time kissing and fondling them under the water. Of course, us playing around had the expected effect on Conor, and when he climbed out of the water, his erection was front and center. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I could almost hear my mother gasp from fifty feet away.

They both dried off by the dock and put their underwear back on, but they were still damp enough, their clothes clung a little closer to their bodies, and Brigette's became a little more transparent. Dad couldn't stand up when we got close without being painfully obvious, and I whispered in Mom's ear that staring was considered rude. She blushed and pulled her eyes off Conor's erection with a concentrated effort.

Dad lit a fire in the firepit and we sat around talking some more. Around eleven, both Conor and Brigette alerted. I knew that meant a shifter might be nearby.

Brigitte said, "Could I ask you all to go inside the house at the moment. I just heard something that concerns me a little and I'd like to check it out. Conor go with them."

Conor nodded. Dad tried to protest a little since this was his house and they were his guests. Conor and I shepherded them inside anyway.

"This is their job," I said. "They're used to this sort of thing."

I'm sure that as soon as she was away from the light cast by the fire, Brigitte stripped off her underwear and shifted to a wolf, to put her nose to better use. Conor got one of the guns loaded with silver bullets and stood by the door. It looked kind of funny, him standing there in his underwear with his huge hard-on Mom was still drooling over a little.

In roughly fifteen minutes, Brigitte came sauntering up to the back door. Conor relaxed as soon as he saw her.

"It was nothing," she said, "just a stray dog who smelled our steaks nosing around for scraps. No problemo. It's kind of late and it was a long drive. We should probably be going to bed anyway." She kissed Conor and whispered something in his ear.

"I'm kind of beat too," I said. "Bed sounds mighty fine at the moment."

"We'll see you all in the morning then," Dad said. "It's kind of late for us, too."

Not so late that all three of us didn't hear them rutting in their bedroom. I guess they were just as aroused as we were. We were a little quieter in our rutting. The sex over, I asked if it was a shifter and not a stray dog.

"A wolf bitch, Dawn, who didn't know we were coming, checking up on us. I told her we were calling Gerhard in the morning. She was a little surprised we were hanging out with humans, wanted to make sure we weren't going to cause problems. I told her we were visiting our breeder's parents."

I snuggled between their two warm naked bodies and went to sleep.

******

When we got up, Mom and Dad were going at it again. I looked at my bedmates and laughed. The three of us went for a ten mile run in the morning and Conor and Brigette smelled three other shifters during our run, but apparently, the word had gotten around that we were okay, and no one approached us. After our shower, Brigitte put on a crop top tee and shorts, Conor a muscle shirt and baggy shorts, and I wore jeans and a tee. I'm sure their outfits were chosen for something easy to take off, or lose if they were torn in a shift. After breakfast, Brigitte went out to the dock for a little privacy and made the phone call to Gerhard.

She was given the time and place to meet, a remote address up US 47 near the ink spot on the road of McNaughton, near the Wisconsin River, and noon. It was at most, five miles out of town, so we didn't have to leave until 11:40, which would be plenty of time to get there early to show respect.

Brigitte didn't want to take me, but I insisted, both to learn more about wolf politics, and because we were here because of me. She finally gave in because I'm a stubborn bitch.

"Look, Rene called and set this thing up. I doubt they'll kidnap me, as much as they might want to. If I'm going to be hanging around wolves for the next six or seven years, I need to know what makes you tick, so I don't accidentally piss someone off. Are more wolves like Rene, or Quinn?"

"Rene."

"Then it shouldn't be an issue. I might reconsider if they were more like Quinn, but consider yourself stuck with me."

The compound we ended up at was a lot like Rene's, but for a smaller group of wolves, maybe twenty to thirty tops, but this wasn't their main headquarters. We were there five minutes early and there were a dozen wolves there, half in human form, half in wolf. My wolves left their armament and their clothes in the Jeep as we got out.

Brigitte pointed out the wolf, Dawn, (now in human form) who'd visited last night, and I nodded to her in simple politeness. She smiled at me.

We went into the meeting hall and were introduced to Gerhard. He was a fine looking specimen of manhood, maybe not quite as muscular as Conor, gray hair, gray eyes. Both Brigitte and Conor shifted, and showed their bellies and bared their necks to our hosts. There were some assorted growls or other lupine speech, and as wolves, Conor ended up licking some alpha bitch, while Brigitte was mounted by three of the upper caste males, showing their dominance, including Gerhard, though none of them knotted, or climaxed inside of her. It was more a show of fucking, than an actual fucking. They all shifted back.