Mated to the Pack Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica begins having sex with 2 wolves, goes to Wisconsin.
15.3k words
4.75
25k
41

Part 2 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

Jessica meets Quinn, who doesn't impress her. To avoid another visit by him, she decides to visit her parents in Wisconsin. While there, they meet the local pack leader. Jessica starts having sex with both Brigitte and Conor, and begins contacting former school mates who might be willing to become breeders for them. Jessica tells her parents Conor and Brigitte may have sex with them if they want it. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 2

Making a Trip to Wisconsin

When I woke up, I found I was wrapped around Brigitte, snuggled up against her warm naked body. She was awake and hadn't moved, nor had she taken advantage of my snuggling to do more.

"I'm sorry if I might have awakened you," I said, pulling away.

"We like body contact. Ain't no thang. Don't trouble yourself."

I checked my bank account and found an additional two hundred thousand dollars in it. Unless I found some other way to pay it back, I guess I was on the hook for a werewolf puppy. After a breakfast of cereal for me, and a package of hot dogs apiece for Brigitte and Conor, we went for a long run. Brigitte ran as a human companion, and Conor as a wolf, easily pacing us and doing wide circles - looking for scents, I suppose. Brigitte had a fanny pack with two guns in it, one for her and one for Conor it it was necessary.

Brigitte set a rapid pace I was unused to, and I thought I was a decent runner, then I realized I was running with a wolf and I told her to slow down. She smiled at me. We ran about five miles, then took a brief respite.

"Dogs perspire through their tongues," I panted. "Do werewolves in human shape do the same?"

I asked this because she wasn't perspiring nearly as much as I was.

"No, we sweat, but you did tell me to slow down. My heart rate is probably close to two-thirds of yours at the moment."

"How fast can you run?"

"I could probably break every international world record at any distance you cared to name."

"So I take it werewolves don't run track then?"

"Not to win. We're trying to keep ourselves secret. We don't hire out to capture escaped convicts either. We let bloodhounds take that gig."

Conor came trotting over and whined a little.

"He smells a shapeshifter, not a wolf, but we should head back anyway."

We headed back. When we got back to my development, one of my neighbors was bringing out his trash. He was a little older than me, and unfortunately, one Friday night when I'd had too much to drink, I'd slept with him. I'd immediately regretted it, and hadn't repeated the error, but he was always hoping for a repeat.

"Hey, Jessica, is that a wolf running with you?" Carl asked.

I almost thought he was talking about Brigitte, then realized he was talking about Conor, watching our backs.

"Yes, but he's a tame wolf. Come here," I almost said Conor, but realized I might have to introduce Conor in human form at some point, "Blackie, Come meet my neighbor, Carl."

I patted my leg and Conor came trotting up to me and stuck his nose in my crotch. "That's not very polite, boy. Don't do that," pushing him away.

Conor whined, the bastard.

"This is Blackie. He's such a good boy, aren't you, puppy?"

I patted his head and ruffled his ears. I swear he was smiling again. "You might see another one around some time, named Red Raider. I would also introduce you to my friend Brigitte, who will be staying with me awhile. I've got another friend, Conor, who I'm sure you'll meet at some point. He's probably out walking in the woods with Red Raider. I lost my job, you know, and they're helping out with the rent until I find something else."

Carl immediately began assessing Brigitte as a potential sexual partner. He stuck out his hand.

"Brigitte, what a lovely name. Are you dating anyone?"

"Sorry, Carl, I bat for the other team."

"You mean you're a...?"

"Lesbian. Yep, I probably love pussy as much as you do, Carl."

"Are you and Jessica...?"

"Hooking up? Not yet, but I'm hopeful. How many times did you sleep with her?"

"Uh, just once."

"No wonder she's thinking of turning to the dark side. I'd love to chat some more, but I need to shower after that run. Can I get you to wash my back for me, Jess?"

"Uh, sure."

"You'll need to make copies of your house keys for Conor and me," Brigitte said, taking my hand and heading to my door, loud enough for Carl to hear, Conor trotting after us.

After we were inside, Conor shifted. "Blackie?" he asked.

"I couldn't call you Conor in case I later introduced you to him as a human. Having a wolf and guy both named Conor would be a little coincidental, don't you think? Same with Brigitte."

"Sorry to give Carl the bum's rush, but we don't want the neighbors getting too nosy around us," Brigitte said. "Best to keep him at arm's length."

"How did you know I slept with him?" I asked.

"I can still smell him in your bedroom. What was it, maybe two weeks ago?"

"Two and a half. It was just after I got laid off and I tied one on, and he got lucky."

Conor laughed. "If I ply you with alcohol, can I get lucky?"

"I'm determined not to drink like that again, for that very reason. I don't want anyone getting lucky."

Conor smirked. "I'll keep watch down here while you two shower and dress."

We went up to my bathroom, but Brigitte didn't want me to wash her back. I have to admit, I was willing to. She watched while I showered, then she had me stand there while she showered. I put on jeans and a tee with some sneakers. She wore a skirt, flip-flops and tee. She grabbed sunglasses and a dog harness.

"Why are you bringing that harness?"

"Conor is going as a wolf. The only way we're getting him into Costco is as a seeing eye dog. They can't refuse a seeing eye dog."

"Is that necessary?"

"Scent isn't blocked by shelves. It's an early warning system for anything in the store. We take our job seriously. I'm going to let you drive the Jeep. We'd probably scare the straights if I got out of the driver's seat with a seeing eye dog."

"I could see that being a problem," I agreed, laughing.

"We're going to Portland, or more precisely, Scarborough," Brigitte said. "They just built a Costco, and we can load up on meat. We'll buy a couple of coolers too, to haul the meat back with."

"Instead of driving all the way to Portland," I said, "they just opened a butcher shop in Bath, called the Kennebec Meat Company. Locally sourced meat in large quantities."

"Will it be as cheap as Costco?"

"I've never shopped at a Costco in Maine, so I don't know."

"Let's check it out," Conor said. "If it's not a big place, I won't have to go as a wolf."

"Fine. I'll drive then," Brigitte said. "You ride in the front with me and point this place out. Where can we find coolers? I know you don't have enough room in your fridge."

"Probably need to go to the Walmart in Brunswick."

"I know where that is."

Brunswick isn't that far from Bath, so we headed down US 1 six miles to the slightly larger town in Cumberland County, that had the nearest Walmart. Brigitte picked out three sturdy metal coolers on wheels, and added a block of dry ice to each one. Since we were there, they also bought six, ten pound packages of hamburger, putting it in one of the coolers. Conor towed two of the coolers, and I towed one, so Brigitte could keep her hands free.

We headed back to Bath and the Kennebec Meat Company. It was a very nice place, and they bought lots of steaks, plus kidneys and liver (Yuck). Brigitte inquired about buying a half cow and they worked out a deal on some meat to be picked up in a couple of days. We made a brief foray to an appliance store and purchased a large chest freezer to be delivered before we picked up the half cow. When we got back to my place, Brigitte watched again, while Conor and I pulled the coolers from the Jeep.

Carl was sitting outside so I introduced him to Conor (since he didn't know he'd already met him.) I think Carl got a little jealous of Conor who was easily better looking and much better built and stronger than Carl was.

"Is Jessica fucking you, then?" Carl asked, since Brigitte said she hadn't.

"Not yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed," Conor said. "She said she was snockered when you fucked her, and said she swore off drinking afterward. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us, Carl. See you later."

They were definitely giving Carl the business, and I almost felt sorry for him. It was my fault for getting drunk, so he probably didn't deserve it, but they were right. We didn't want the neighbors paying too much attention to what was going on in my house.

The rest of the afternoon, Conor and Brigitte showed me self defense move after self defense move and made me practice each of them until I was relatively proficient at each, and dead tired. A quick shower, followed by some supper, cooking our meat this time, so I could have some, and watching some TV, both of them lounging around on the furniture in their altogether. Once again, I became aroused at their physical and sexual magnificence, flawless in every detail.

Smelling me, Conor's prick became engorged, eight and a half inches of sculpted penis perfection, which did nothing to ease the arousal I was already feeling, and he grinned at me, knowing the cause of it. I was about to call it a night when they had an urgent news update about a death in Portland.

Both Conor and Brigitte sat up and took notice, which made me listen closer too. Unlike a typical murder, usually with guns or knives, apparently this woman had been ripped apart by a bunch of wild dogs. Neither Brigitte nor Conor believed it was dogs.

"Werewolves," Conor said. "One of the banished, makeshift packs."

"That would be my guess too," Brigitte said.

"Rene will probably put Quinn on it, won't he?" Conor said.

"Most likely. He's the best tracker Rene has."

"Quinn, the wolf who killed your mate?" I asked Brigitte.

"Yeah, that's his job for the pack. Keeping the treaty by helping the Feds corral rabid wolves."

"They don't really have rabies, do they?" I asked.

"We don't get diseases, so no," Conor said. "More like a wolf with a screw loose. Do you think Quinn will swing by here?"

"Probably; we're on the way," Brigitte said. "If not on the way down, likely on the way back."

"Fuck!"

As it turned out, it was intended to be both.

******

Another somewhat restless night followed, sleeping next to the gorgeous Brigitte, waking up curled against her perfect form, my arm thrown around her waist, nuzzled against her back. I pretended I was still asleep so I didn't have to move. I heard Conor whimper downstairs, and Brigitte immediately leaped from the bed, though she didn't grab her gun.

"He's here," is all she said.

"Quinn?"

"Yes."

I had pajamas on, so I didn't bother trying to dress, but followed Brigitte downstairs where Conor had shifted and was letting someone in the door, Quinn, I imagined.

Quinn was even taller than Conor, more muscular, dark and brooding. He had a scar, which must have been caused by silver, the first scar I'd seen on a werewolf. He smiled at Brigitte.

"Good, you're naked. On all fours, bitch," he ordered, releasing his heavy, nine inch cock from his pants.

Brigitte dropped to her hands and knees and presented her backside to Quinn. What followed was nearly a rape, except that Brigitte had complied with his orders. Quinn savagely fucked Brigitte, slamming himself into her pussy. She made no sounds of pleasure, nor of pain, but took the brutal fucking stoically. There was no tenderness, no love, no affection, just raw fucking for fifteen minutes. Quinn growled a little as he emptied himself into Brigitte, a copious amount of semen from his sperm filled balls.

"Clean up my cock, puppy," Quinn ordered Conor, and he performed the necessary obeisance by licking Quinn's cock clean.

Having licked up the mess left on Quinn's dick, Conor tried to stop, but Quinn told Conor to keep going until he climaxed again. For the first time in my life, I saw a man suck another man to orgasm, although strictly speaking, neither of them were men. Conor flushed Quinn's balls again, dutifully swallowing the seed when Quinn orgasmed.

"Now you can clean up the mess in the bitch's pussy."

He waited and watched as Conor cleaned up Brigitte, then Quinn turned to me and sniffed. I wasn't aroused at the moment, so wondered what he was smelling.

"You're starting your period today, aren't you bitch?"

I thought about that for a few seconds, counting. "Probably."

"So eleven days from today, you become fertile."

"If you say so."

He pointed to Conor and Brigitte. "You got anything to say about what just happened to them, bitch?"

"It seems like werewolf politics to me, so no, except I'm not a bitch, nor a puppy, nor anything else to you."

"I'm going to enjoy sinking my cock into you and breeding you."

"Not happening. Rene said I'd have a choice of wolves I might accept for breeding, and you're nowhere on my list. You seem like an asshole to me and if that's the way you fuck, I don't want you anywhere near me."

Brigitte still had her backside presented to Quinn, so he didn't see it, but I saw her smile. Good, I'd said the right thing. Conor didn't smile, but I saw a twinkle in his eyes that hadn't been there a moment ago. Quinn, on the other hand, looked pissed. Not that I cared one way or the other.

"I should be done in Portland in a couple days. I'll be back when I'm done and can take a little more time," Quinn said to the two wolves. "I'll fuck you again then."

"That's fine for you," I said, "but I think my bodyguards and I are going to take a sightseeing trip. This is the first time I've been unemployed and had time to look around, take in the scenery. Maybe we'll go to Bar Harbor, or Arcadia National Park, or maybe the Green Mountains in Vermont, or even take a run up to Canada. I'm not even sure I'll be fertile in eleven days since I just got off my birth control, so maybe I'll skip this breeding cycle and wait for the next one. That will give us time to make a jaunt to Wisconsin for three weeks and visit my folks. They ought to be told I'm going to be a surrogate mother without benefit of marriage."

The look on Quinn's face wasn't pleasant. It looked damned nasty as a matter of fact.

"In fact, I'll call Rene now and ask for the time off. You can listen if you want, but it sounded like you were in a hurry."

"You fucking bitch!"

"I'm not a slave. I'm doing this of my own free will, and I'm not a wolf, so you can fucking go to hell."

Quinn left without another word. They both waited until his car drove off before they both started laughing.

"The look on his face was priceless," Conor said.

"I didn't see his face, but I could imagine it," Brigitte said. "Be careful, Jess. Quinn is an animal, and he will try to make your life miserable."

"I'm the pack's breeding bitch now. I figure I'm protected from the likes of Quinn. Aren't you supposed to protect me if he tries to hurt me?"

"Yes, but it's risky regardless."

"Let's call Rene."

I placed the call. "Hello, Jessica, how can I help you?"

"I just had a very unpleasant visit from Quinn. I wanted to inform you that you needn't put him on any list of the wolves you want me to fuck. I won't touch him."

"I see. Anything else?"

"Since I just had a hormonal IUD removed, I'm not likely to be fertile my next ovulation. I want to go home to Wisconsin for a couple of weeks and inform my parents that I've got a new job renting out my womb. I'll be taking my bodyguards with me."

"You aren't going to tell them you're breeding werewolves, are you?"

"I'm not that stupid. It's part of the reason I'm taking Brigitte and Conor with me. They can be the infertile married couple I'm helping to have children. Since I'm going to be leaving your pack area with wolves from your pack, I thought you might need to know, and possibly smooth the way with whoever runs the wolf pack in Wisconsin near Rhinelander, by telling them we're coming."

"That's wise." There was a pause as Rene looked at something. "Rhinelander, Wisconsin is under the control of the Upper Peninsula pack out of Marquette, Michigan. Have you fucked either of your bodyguards yet?"

"So far, I've managed to resist their obvious charms, but Quinn informed me that I'll be fertile in eleven days. This is during the time I intend to be with my folks. On the rare chance I could get pregnant then, I'll let Conor fuck me a few times while he's a wolf, both to get used to the idea of fucking one, and so any fertile period would not be totally wasted."

"He's not one of the wolves I would have chosen for your breeding."

"I know. He told me he'd be lucky if he were chosen for my third or fourth breeding, if I did all four. Like I said, I'm unlikely to get pregnant this time anyway, but I figure he should get something for being my bodyguard and having to suck that asshole, Quinn's, cock, and it gives them both a reason to share my bed at my parents if I'm fucking him. I'll make sure you're in any subsequent breedings, including any other wolf you want, as long as it's not Quinn, and I won't fuck Conor anymore when I'm fertile until at least the fourth one."

"You're very persuasive, Miss Huppert."

"Thank you, Rene. I'll speak to you when I get back."

Conor looked so happy, he was wagging an imaginary tail. "You're going to let me breed you?"

"Don't get your hopes up. The doctor indicated it might be at least two cycles before all the hormones in my body clear and I can get pregnant."

"Still, that's very kind of you."

"Brigitte, since you had to put up with that fucking prick, Quinn; I'll try having sex with you tonight."

"You won't regret it, Jess."

I smiled at her. "You don't know how much I've thought of you lying naked beside me. It's part of the reason I've had trouble going to sleep. I decided if I'm going to fuck wolves, I'd try you both out as humans first, to see if you fuck like Quinn, or you're capable of some good sex. Let's go for a run and then we can start packing."

"We'll need to take the SUV. We can't bring guns on a plane," Brigitte said.

"Can you bring guns along at all? I'm not sure of the gun laws in all the states we'll pass through."

"We're both licensed bodyguards, and can conceal carry in any state with the federal license we have."

"It pays to have friends in high places," I said.

I went upstairs to put on my running clothes and put in a tampon. I was starting my period today, damn it. Quinn had been right. Brigitte joining me to put on hers. Conor was running as a wolf, so he was fine as he was.

Brigitte's pace as we ran was better than yesterday, and I didn't have to stop during the run. Conor never warned us of any potential problems, so we had a good ten mile run. I took my shower first, Brigitte watching. She took hers second and I heard her singing in the shower. She had a good singing voice, and seemed happy, despite her near rape this morning.

I called my parents and told them I'd found some work and we were driving to Wisconsin to see them.

"Jessica, that's wonderful. Another shipbuilding job?"

"No; couldn't find anything in that field at the moment. It's something different. I'll tell you when I get there. We're driving, leaving tomorrow. Expect us in two or three days time."

"We're driving? Us?"

"I'll have a couple friends with me, Mom. I'm having sex with them, so don't make up the extra bed."

"A couple friends? Jessica!"

"All will be explained. I can't talk about it now. I've got to pack."

"Your father won't be too happy."

"He'll get over it. I'll see in two or three days."

Brigitte heard the tail end of my conversation, both ends, probably, considering her hearing was better than mine. She could hear a dog whistle, I couldn't.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers