Mated to the Pack Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted, and immediately licked the cum flowing from my pussy, which fascinated both of them.

"That's what a wolf breeding looks like. Do you have any other questions about what it would be like to breed with a wolf?"

"Why is Conor remaining hard?" Martha asked.

"Tell her, Conor," I said.

"I smell your arousal, Martha. You want to have sex, and a wolf can tell you're in heat. We have a biological imperative to breed when we smell a bitch in heat. All of the wolves will have erections when they smell you. You're safe, though, unless you give us permission. We're not rapists."

"You can't hide anything from a wolf," I said as Martha blushed.

"He's right, Douglas. I want to fuck," she said, clutching his arm.

"I don't recommend the owner's bed, but if you want to use one of the lounges outside, we'll give you privacy," I told them.

They slipped out through the bedroom door to the deck and it wasn't long before we heard Martha gasp in pleasure. We joined the others.

"Martha got turned on?" Brigitte laughed.

"Martha got turned on. I suspect the pack will have another breeder."

We heard a wolf howl in the distance. I suspect that Quinn smelled the sex going on at his house. It only took about twenty minutes for them to finish and they came back inside.

"Why don't we take you back to the hotel, and you can think about what you've learned, and if you agree to proceed, we'll give you a breeding contract," I said.

"We can sign it now, if you want," Douglas said. He was still panting hard, as if winded. It must of been a hell of a ride.

"I still suggest you sleep on it. You're a little excited now. It's not every day to get to watch other people having sex. If you still feel that way in the morning, we're gold. You'll be contacted by someone in Boston to set everything up for you."

"Would it be okay if we borrowed a wolf for tonight?" Martha asked. "As a human, not a wolf."

"Who would you like to fuck?" I asked.

They conferred for a second. "Nathaniel?" Martha asked.

Black, interesting. "Simone, why don't you let Martha and Douglas ride with you and drop all three at their hotel. If you want, you can spend the night with me."

"Sounds lovely," Simone said.

"What are you doing, Dani?" I asked.

"Going out to dinner with my wolves and Carl, so I can humiliate him a little," she replied, smiling. "Then I'm going to fuck Tony while Carl is under me licking my pussy, getting a good close up of a big cock fucking me."

"At his house or yours?"

"His."

"Why don't you stop by tomorrow morning and we'll go for a run together with Simone?"

"I'll be there."

Everyone left before I asked Conor to call Quinn back to his house. Conor shifted back to a wolf and made a long plaintive cry, before shifting back. Five minutes later, Quinn was standing naked on the back deck. He stepped through the door.

"We're done now. I think we got another breeder for the pack. Thank you, Quinn, for letting us use your home and for leaving us alone," I said.

"You're welcome."

"How is the strip revue coming along."

"It's coming."

"We'll see you then."

******

We'd gone for our run and were lounging around my place after our showers. Carl hadn't run, but he was there, naked in his cage as we lolled around naked. Dani was sitting between Liam and Ryan, when she told Carl to suck Liam's cock so she could fuck him. Carl was busy doing just that when I got a call from Douglas.

"We're ready to sign our paperwork. Where do you want to meet?"

"Why don't you come here. We're all just hanging out after our morning run."

"Fine."

I gave him the address. "We'll all be naked, so don't be surprised by anything you see."

The three of them arrived around thirty minutes later. Dani was mounted on Liam's cock, facing the room, as he was seated in a chair. Her legs were spread wide over the chair, exposing their joining in exquisite detail. Carl was on his knees in front of them, sucking on Liam's hairy balls. Carl was groaning because his cock was trying to get hard. All of the wolves were hard, smelling the sex. When I let them in, Nat went straight to Daphne and kissed her, before taking off his clothes. His cock was erect when his pants came off.

Douglas and Martha both got wide eyed. They'd only seen Conor and Nathaniel naked before, and now they were seeing everyone, male and female, including the four pregnant breeders, although none of us were showing yet. All the men had rigid pricks of seven and a half inches or more, although you couldn't see Liam's eight incher, buried in Dani's pussy.

"We're normally naked around each other," I said, "having shared experiences, and frequently swapping partners. You'll find yourself frequently naked around your own sexual partners, as it's more convenient for Martha's breeding. You can choose to join us now if you wish, or remain clothed."

Martha turned to Douglas. "Please, Douglas, let's join them?"

Douglas nodded.

"Did I tell you, you could stop sucking Liam's balls, cuckold?" Dani said to Carl, who'd paused after I let the others in.

"No, Mistress. I'm sorry." He went back between their legs to suck on Liam's eggs.

When their clothes were removed, I saw Douglas had a rather narrow cock, (hard as a nail at the moment), but of average length. Nat's was much thicker, and I could see the evidence of it's use on Martha when she stripped. Her public lips were puffy and red, and there was evidence of dried semen around them, which had recently dripped out of her well fucked cunt. She had a neatly trimmed patch of hair around her pussy, the same color as her head.

A couple wolves vacated the couch to give them a place to sit, stretching out on the floor. I got the paperwork that needed to be signed and handed it to them.

"Read this over," I said. "We'll set the details after you've absorbed the gist of the contract. Essentially, you're agreeing to provide the pack with one child for each child the pack provides you."

They started reading, although they got distracted each time Dani climaxed, (two more times before Liam unloaded.) When Dani lifted off his shaft, Carl began licking the semen leaking out of her pussy, then Liam's cum coated cock. Martha and Douglas had a difficult time not watching him sucking Liam's cock, so far outside their normal frame of reference. It was even worse when Dani told Carl to finish Liam off a second time. I strongly suspected she was doing this, not only to embarrass Carl in front of these relative strangers, but to give Douglas and Martha an insight into what their own cuckold life could look like.

They eventually got through the last of it after Carl drained Liam's balls for the second time.

"Martha and Douglas, I'm now going to ask how many children you want. Remember, that if you have three yourself, Martha is going to be pregnant for, and deliver six babies. Dani also intends to have six. So far, I'm planning to have four for infertile couples, as I don't have a spouse yet, although I've only contracted for two so far. If I find someone to marry sometime within the next three years, I may change my mind if he can't accept me breeding for other couples."

Martha looked at Douglas, who nodded. "I think we'd like to have two, although we could decide later, that we might want more."

"That's a good plan," I said, writing the number on the contract. "I'll need your address and phone number where you can be contacted." They gave it to me and I wrote that down. "Go ahead and sign the contract. Both of you need to sign since you're married. The contract will be delivered to the head of the pack providing your services. He'll sign it and send you a copy for your records. He'll have someone in Boston contact you and set up your breeding services."

Both of them signed, Martha squeezing Douglas's hand as he affixed his signature. I put the contract away.

"Any of us will be happy to talk to you at any time," I said. "We know that sometimes you'll wish to speak to someone about what you're going through, and that's limited by the other paperwork you signed. If you want to get together in the future, perhaps spend a weekend getting better acquainted, someone will always be available to you. There's no reason to make this harder than it needs to be.

"Martha and Douglas, your breeder and his partner will frequently exercise, often by running. I recommend that you exercise with them. If you're going to have four children, I think you'll find it easier to be pregnant that often if you're in peak physical condition. Your body will return to pre-pregnancy conditions easier after a delivery if you exercise. Douglas, it's good for you too. Martha's breeder will be a physically perfect specimen like all the men in this room. It wouldn't do for her to be fucking physically fit studs, while you let your body go to pot. You should attempt to remain attractive to her."

"We understand," Douglas said, looking at his wife.

"I think everyone wants to know how your first cuckold experience went," I said. "Did you both enjoy it?"

Both of them blushed. "We did," Douglas replied.

"Would you like to seal today's deal by watching Martha get spit roasted on two thick pricks?" I asked.

They got even redder. It was Martha who answered this time, although she looked at Douglas as she answered.

"I would," she said. Douglas only nodded.

"Douglas, why don't you pick out the prick for your wife's pussy. Martha, pick out the prick for your mouth."

Douglas picked out Tony, while Martha selected Conor.

"Is there a bedroom we can use?" Martha asked.

"Why don't you remain here," I said, "so everyone can witness you cuckolding your husband. If you feel up to it, you can choose two more to fuck you when they're done."

She nodded and Douglas gulped. Martha was already wet. Tony had no problem sliding his cock into her wet pussy. She only got half of Conor's meaty prick in her mouth. From that moment on, the only time she wasn't begging for more cock, was when her mouth was stuffed with one. Before Martha was done, she'd fucked every one of the five wolves, both mouth and pussy. The only ones who didn't end up getting fucked in the ensuing orgy, were the two cuckolds, although Douglas was able to masturbate four times during his wife's multiple partner fucking. Carl went without even that, although he did get to lick the cum of three wolves out of Dani. Douglas ended up licking the cum of all five wolves out of his wife. Douglas was well and truly cuckolded.

******

By the time Martha had finished, she was exhausted. She was almost falling asleep as she got dressed to go home. Conor offered to carry her out to Douglas's car. When he picked her up, I heard him sniff.

"Jess, get dressed," he said.

I didn't argue. I put on a top and shorts and went out to the car with them. Conor set Martha in the car and buckled her in. She was asleep almost immediately, a huge smile on her face.

"Douglas, I need to inform you that your wife is only a day or two away from fertility. Since semen can last in a female for up to three days, it's possible she can get pregnant from her last twenty-four hours activities, especially since you've been trying to have a child, and she hasn't been on birth control."

"Really? That's wonderful news."

"I hope you think so. While four of the wolves who fucked her are white, one was black. I don't know how often Nat fucked her last night, but I would think the odds of Nat being the father, are better than any other wolf, perhaps 50% or more if he fucked her four times last night. You need to prepare yourself for the possibility you'll have a bi-racial child. I don't know how you or your families will feel about that. It's possible she won't get pregnant, and it's possible it will be another wolf, but that's what you're facing if she does. A wolf in wolf shape would be able to scent if she's pregnant in five days. If she isn't, you have nothing to worry about."

I could see Douglas panicking. It's one thing to be a cuckold, and another for the whole world to know you are, including your loved ones.

"Do your families know you're infertile, Douglas?" I asked.

"Mine knows. Martha's don't."

"You should let them know, and tell everyone that you went to a sperm bank for IVF treatments. If you have a black baby, you can tell everyone the sperm bank fucked up the labeling on the sperm sample somehow, and Martha got the wrong one. Since you're going to get paid $50,000 for the baby you provide the pack, you can say it was the settlement you reached for their error."

I could see the panic leaving Douglas's eyes as he considered that possibility.

"The other thing you need to consider, is what you're going to tell your families when Martha gets pregnant four times, but you only have two kids. A couple possibilities for stories to tell them, are to stick as close to the truth as possible. That due to your own infertility, you felt sorry for other infertile couples and Martha offered to be a surrogate for infertile females. The other thing you could do is have her leave Boston before she delivers, and then say she lost the baby during pregnancy or birth. That story might be easier to sell if you convince everyone that she's having a difficult pregnancy. I think the first method would be preferable, but that's me. My parents know I'm having puppies, so it's not an issue for me, but it might be for others."

"Why did you tell your parents you were having puppies?"

"Initially, I told them I was getting pregnant for infertile couples because I was unmarried, out of work, and needed the money, and I wasn't going to stop at just one. They might think I'm stupid enough to get pregnant once, but not twice. I finally decided to tell them it was werewolf puppies I was having, because several of my friends were going to as well, giving up their children, and both my parents had been fucking my wolves." He seemed shocked at that news. "You've seen how good the sex with wolves is. They were confident enough in their marriage they decided to try it out. It's a good thing I told them, because that's when my father realized that my mother could have been the result of a wolf mating herself, and my mother found her father."

"Okay. I can see how that would work."

I shook his hand. "Good luck, Douglas. I wish you and Martha the best of luck, and I hope to see you again."

"Thank you, Jessica. Thank the others as well. We had a wonderful time."

Martha drowsily said. "Wunnerful time. So many nice cocks."

Connor and I laughed and Douglas smiled.

They left, and we went in and told the other males it was possible they might end up as a father. Martha was close to ovulation and sperm stayed potent for three days.

Both Daphne and Lissette squeezed the hands of their mates. While it wouldn't be a werewolf puppy if she got pregnant, it was still a child of their mate's loins.

******

When not exercising the next couple days, I spent the time arranging for my parents and Gretchen's visit. I wanted to take some time and do some sightseeing. I made some reservations for lodges or hotels around Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, and some other touristy places beginning on Monday, after the strip show. Gretchen was about three weeks further along than I was, so perhaps a small baby bump.

The one exception to that rule was on Monday night. After our martial arts class, Dani invited us all to her house to witness her cuckolding Carl with the jeweler, James. She'd prepared a large meal of spaghetti and meatballs (mostly meatballs for the wolves.) She also wanted all the male wolves to be naked when James arrived. She had all five wolves cum inside of her, then she got dressed, but without a bra. She was going to make Carl undress her and give her to James.

James arrived at 4:30, and immediately saw the male wolves undressed, their meaty cocks out front and center, currently, on the drained side. Dani fed everyone supper first as Carl didn't get off work until five and couldn't be there until six.

"Who are these other people?" James asked as we dished up our food.

"Some of my other lovers, and their wives, and some surrogate mothers. I don't know if Carl told you, but I'm currently pregnant. One of these men might be the father, although I fucked a lot of other men when I was fertile, so it may be someone else. We've all decided to be surrogate mothers for infertile women. Daphne, the blonde, is Nathaniel's wife, and Lisette is mated to Tony. Tony and Lisette are my primary fuck companions as they're living with me, but I've fucked them all at one point or another. We frequently have sex in front of one another, so don't be shy."

"Wow, you're really giving him the business, huh, impregnated by other men. Where's your cuckold?"

"He can't be here until close to six. Don't worry, we won't get started until he gets here. I wouldn't want him to miss me fucking a new stud."

Dani sat next to James and asked him a bunch of questions about his being a bull, frequently while fondling his dick (still clothed).

"Do you frequently piss in cuckold's mouths?" Dani asked.

"Actually, I'd never done it before, but I figured if I was going to risk sucking a cock and getting ass fucked, he should risk something he'd never done before. I figured he probably hadn't drunk piss before."

"Not mine, at any rate," Dani laughed. "You do have a nice meaty cock (rubbing it up and down). I can see why your current cuckoldress might like it. Do you make the cuckold get you hard to fuck his wife."

"Yes, and to clean me off after I cum inside of her."

"You'll have to use a condom when you fuck me tonight, since I don't know if you're clean. All my other lovers are guaranteed healthy and safe for unprotected sex, so my cuckold has to do the same thing. I suppose I could have him suck your cock for you. Better than me having to do it anyway. I like having him do all the heavy lifting. How long are you good for, you know, fucking?"

"Probably fifteen minutes the first time, thirty the second."

"I could have him drain your balls first, and get the benefit of the second fucking, or you could fuck me twice with a rubber, your choice."

"The less I have to use a condom, the better."

"The second fucking it is, then. My cuckold hates to suck a cock, which is the main reason I make him do it, just the look on his face when a nice hot load shoots into his mouth," Dani laughed. "Then he can get you hard again and you can get down to business. Are you going to lick my pussy, and show him how you use your mouth to get me off, in addition to your dick."

"Yeah, I'd love to dominate you. You okay with me ordering you around some, and humiliating him.?"

"Definitely, and I love to have my pussy licked. Show my cuckold I wouldn't need him for anything, because you'll do it all. He'll be locked up in a cock cage. I love being in control of his orgasms. I'm going to make him undress me and give me to you. I love to humiliate him like that. He had to suck three hot loads out of my pussy yesterday."

"You love cucking him, don't you?"

"Oh, I do. It's the main reason all of these other people are here to watch. Cuckolding him in front of other people really humiliates him. On our wedding cake, I'm thinking of having a figurine of a black stud standing next to the bride on the cake, with the bride holding a leash to the other figure on his knees at their feet. I'm going to fuck all the groomsmen and the best man before he fucks me on his wedding night. He wants his two brothers to be in the wedding party. I think it's amusing to think that his brothers will know what a wimp cuckold he is when I fuck them before he can."

"God, that's hot. I never thought of fucking with a cuckold in front of his family before. You're a nasty bitch, aren't you?"