Mated to the Pack Ch. 09

Story Info
Carl buys a ring, an infertile couple gets help from wolves.
15.8k words
4.59
7.8k
16

Part 9 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Carl buys a ring for Dani, and the wolves help an infertile couple with his infertility. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, interracial sex, interspecies sex, lesbian sex, and cuckolding. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 9

Helping Martha and Douglas

On Tuesday, we went running early to be ready when Carl showed up at nine for our trip to Portland to shop for engagement rings. Dani made sure she was getting spit roasted by Conor and Tony when we let Carl in.

His cock sprang up like a weed when he saw his future fiancé taking it in the pussy and the mouth by the two well hung wolves. She made sure she was moaning her pleasure when Carl saw her. Lisette and Brigitte grabbed their purses when he arrived and we headed to the Jeep, as Brigitte was going to drive.

Carl asked me if I knew what Dani wanted, and I told her that she wanted something different.

"She said she has an unusual relationship with you, and wants your choice to reflect that relationship. Pick something appropriate based on that. What do you know about diamonds?"

"Jack shit, pretty much."

"Diamonds are rated on the four C's. Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat weight. Most diamonds are white, but you can also find them in blue, pink, yellow, even reds, greens, browns and blacks. If it's supposed to be white, a yellow tint is bad. If it's supposed to be yellow, it's okay. If it has a slight yellow tint, a gold setting will hide it somewhat. A platinum or white gold setting will expose it. Color graded diamonds D through I are considered clear with little or no color tint in them.

"Cut is the shape the diamond is cut, the number of facets, even the height of the diamond, which may cause it to sparkle more. You have marquis, oval, pear, heart, square, princess, trillion, which is like a triangle, and a half dozen other cuts, and the more traditional round. Generally, you can't go wrong with round. It lends itself to a lot of sparkle for the money.

"Clarity, is if the diamond has what they call inclusions in the stone. Inclusions are small blemishes or flaws left in the stone during its creation. Flawless means there are no flaws and only one in 5000 stones are considered flawless. IF is internally flawless, but it has small blemishes visible to a skilled grader under ten powered magnification. Three percent of stones grade out to IF. VVS1 and VVS2 are excellent diamonds. Flaws can't be seen by the naked eye. VS1 and VS2, some flaws might be faintly visible. That's probably the lowest clarity which you want to go for an engagement ring. Earrings and tennis bracelets can take lower rated diamonds, but not a ring for the woman you want to marry.

"Some small inclusions can be hidden by the diamond setting. If they do a good job of hiding it, it may be acceptable. If you want to pick a good stone, you want a loose stone, where nothing is hidden. Carat weight is the last C. The larger a diamond is, the less likely you're going to find a perfect stone without paying through the nose. If it's a reputable jeweler, you can probably trust their grading. If they tell you it's an F, VVS1 stone, it probably is. How much are you willing to spend on a ring?"

"$20,000 for the wedding set. The wedding band can be plain. I want most of my money in the engagement ring."

"If it were me," Brigitte said, "I'd want a white gold or platinum setting. I just like them better. I don't know what Dani wants. If she wears gold jewelry, buy her gold. If she wears silver or white gold, that's the setting I'd go for, white. She's already made a color choice in her jewelry."

"Do you wear silver jewelry?" I asked, forgetting Carl didn't know about wolves. I wanted to scream at my own stupidity.

Brigitte caught my error and laughed. She simply said, "Strictly white gold or platinum for me, baby. I'm high maintenance."

Good! She gave another reason why she might not like silver. What an idiot I was.

We'd picked a few jewelry stores from the internet, and we stopped at the first one because it was closest. Carl looked at everything from new sets to wedding sets to estate jewelry, not finding anything he liked. We headed to the next place, Day's Jewelers, and he did the same thing, not finding what he was looking for. So far, a couple hours blown, and I was hungry.

"Let's eat," I said, "before going to the next one. It's past noon already."

"I agree," Brigitte said. "I vote for a steak place. I'm ravenous."

"You've looked at somewhere around five hundred rings," Lisette said. "What was wrong with them, Carl?"

"Dani said she wanted something unique. I didn't see anything that didn't look almost like any other hundred rings out there."

"That's true," I said.

"Look, every jewelry store is catering to what most people would likely buy," Brigitte said, "but a lot of stores do custom work. Tell them what you want and have them make it for you."

"If I knew what I wanted, I wouldn't be looking," Carl replied. "I'm sorry."

"Let me handle it at the next store we go to," Brigitte said.

"Fine."

We stopped somewhere where the two wolves could get steaks, while I had a salad with grilled chicken strips, and Carl had pork chops. We double checked that the next jewelry store on the list did custom work. It did, so we went there, Cross Jewelers.

A handsome, well built man of about forty years of age was free, so Brigitte walked straight up to him, towing Carl along by the hand. Lisette and I followed in their wake.

"Hello, my name is James. Can I help you?" James asked.

"Perhaps you can, James," Brigitte said, putting her hand over Carl's shoulder. "My friend, Carl, here, is a cuckold through and through. He's getting married and wants a unique engagement ring to reflect his relationship to his lady love. He hasn't found anything that really says that, but that's what we're looking for. Do you have anything that reflects his lifestyle, or can you make it?"

"To you?" James asked, intrigued by her beauty, as so many other men were.

"To another woman, who wanted to see what he could pick out for her."

"Does he have a picture of her?"

"Show James a recent picture of Dani, cuckold."

Carl pulled out his phone and pulled up a recent picture of Dani. I was familiar with the photo. He'd taken it just after a run, when she was all sweaty and flushed, and despite that, she looked dynamite in the picture.

"Lovely," James said. "Does she need a bull?"

"What's a bull?" Carl asked.

Brigitte answered. "She doesn't need a bull, James. Carl's is a female led relationship. She likes to pick and choose the men she beds."

"I think I have something that might work," James said. "Wait here."

James went in the back and returned a few minutes later with a few items. He set a ring up on a display mat.

"This ring is the Moi et Toi (Me and You) engagement ring. Do you see how the two diamonds seem to be having sex together?"

I could see that. The setting looked like two people hugging each other with the two diamonds as heads, almost kissing each other.

"I see it," Carl said.

"Now the way I see it," James said, "those two lovers are his woman and her lover. We could add another arm with a smaller diamond, off to the side, farther apart, like he's watching the two lovers, a little like this."

James pulled out a piece of paper and drew a flowing setting off of the two diamonds, showing a smaller diamond about a half inch away from the other two.

"Yes, I can see it," Carl said. "That's different. It seems just like our relationship. I want that."

"I was thinking of two, one and one-half carat stones for the lovers, and a three-quarter carat for the cuckold," James said. "Would you like that in gold or white gold, Carl?"

"She wears gold jewelry, so I'd like it in gold, please," Carl said.

"Excellent. Now, I have a a couple other items, I thought would reflect your relationship, Carl. We've got a lovely anklet and necklace." He pulled a couple more items up and set them on the counter. "The necklace is a representation of a similar attribute as the ring. It has the letters, H and W, which stands for hotwife, a wife who is available to fuck other men. To make it more obvious, it has a female symbol with two male symbols. You see the larger of the two male arrows penetrates the female symbol, while the smaller of the two male symbols, has a bent arrow, representing a limp cock.

"If she wears the necklace, many people who see, may know what it represents, and present themselves as potential partners to your wife. If she desires not to be approached, she wears it under her clothes, or takes it off. If she sees someone she likes and might like to become better acquainted with, she puts it on top of her clothes where it's visible. If she wants something more subtle, the anklet does subtlety. Would you be interested in these for your wife?"

"Yes, sir."

"I will tell you a secret, Carl. I'm involved in another cuckold relationship as a bull. I am the wife's primary lover, although I allow her to have sex with other men at my instigation, not hers. Her husband no longer gets to fuck her. I would like to become your wife's bull as well. I will give you these two items for free, if I can fuck your wife. You can have them for fifty percent off if you contact her now and ask her to consider me as her bull. I wish to make her my submissive slut, and you under her. I would like to fuck her and see if she finds me worthy to be her bull."

Carl was a little confused by the question. "You want to become my wife''s primary lover, and I wouldn't be allowed sex with her anymore?"

"All cuckold relationships are different, Carl. I do like to take charge of a couple and make them mine. It would be my goal to make your wife my slut, and you my bitch," James said. "You could expect that the only sex you'l be allowed if I become her bull, is to suck cocks and lick pussy after it's been creamed, and to get ass fucked by assorted men or women."

"Excuse me. I have to confer with my friends."

Carl pulled all of us away from the counter. "Could that possibly happen?"

Brigitte said, "All cuckold relationships are different Carl. They can become whatever you and Dani allow it to become. I'm sure that James is fairly confident of his sexual prowess, and probably has a larger than average cock. He believes that if he fucks Dani, she'll be so enthralled by the sex, that she won't be able to resist him, and become his submissive. What James doesn't know, is that Dani is already pregnant, and contracted to provide another child. She can't fuck only who James wants her to fuck. She has to fuck who we want her to fuck when she's fertile. She's probably also been fucked by far more capable lovers than James. Tony is probably better than him, Rene is definitely better than him. I suspect even Nat is better than him. They're all older, more experienced lovers.

"If you want the jewelry, at a discount, offer him the opportunity to fuck Dani. She'll probably enjoy the fucking, and you'll enjoy watching, but indicate to him that if he does fuck her and she doesn't agree to him becoming her bull, he has to suck your cock while he gets fucked in the ass by Dani with a big strap on. That's his penalty for asking to become her bull, and failing. At the very least, you get half off your jewelry if she takes his call, and free jewelry if she agrees to fuck him."

"Okay. That seems reasonable."

Carl returned to the counter. "You can speak to my girlfriend and offer your services, and if she agrees to fuck you, it's up to her. If she doesn't agree for you to be her bull after you've fucked her, you have to suck my cock while she ass fucks you. That's the penalty for trying and failing to become her bull. If you're willing to take that risk, I'll call her up now and you can make your pitch. Otherwise, I'll just pay full price for the jewelry."

"A negotiation. I like it. Fine, I'll agree to those terms, but if I do become her bull, I'm going to fuck her ass and you're going to lick my cock clean before I piss in your mouth."

Carl gulped, and looked at us again, wondering what he should do. "It's up to you, Carl," Brigitte said. "You're the one who will have to drink his piss if he wins."

He looked at James. "You're on."

"Your wife is going to love my eight inch dick, cuckold."

"Does anyone Dani fuck now have less than seven and a half inches, Carl?" I asked.

"Only me. I'm only five and three-quarters."

"Well, James is right, Dani does like those big dicks. When we left this morning, she was fucking Tony and sucking Conor, and they're both over eight, so I'm not sure eight inches will impress her that much. Your mate, Tony, is over eight and a half, isn't he, Lisette?"

"I think so. I never actually measured it, but that sounds about right. He sure does a nice job of filling me anyway. Make the call, Carl, let's see what Dani has to say?"

"You mean to tell me your girlfriend is regularly fucking big cocks?" James asked.

"All the time. I love to see her take a big cock, she enjoys it so much." Carl started dialing Dani's number.

"Never mind," James said. "I'll just give you the fifty percent off."

"I'd like the chance for free jewelry. I'm reasonably sure she'll fuck you. Just don't attempt to become her bull, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself."

James looked at the grinning Carl. "Fine, give me the phone."

Carl rang Dani and then said, "Mistress, I'm talking to a salesperson at the jewelry store, and there's a couple items I wanted to get for you. James will give them to me for free if you agree to fuck him. Are you interested?"

Carl listened to her response and handed James the phone. "You might need to sweet talk her a little, and you'll have to come to Bath, but she's game. Give it your best shot."

They had a brief conversation and Dani eventually agreed to give James an evening of her time next Monday, beginning after her self defense class was over at four-thirty. She'd even make James supper for the trouble of the drive.

Carl picked out the diamonds for the engagement ring, and made a fifty percent down payment. James told him the ring would be ready in a month, and he could pick it up then. James gave him the necklace and anklet, and we headed home.

On the way, Carl told us that Dani planned on fucking some other studs before she fucked James, and he'd be getting sloppy leftovers in her pussy. Carl seemed pretty happy about that. We all thought it was rather amusing, as James had seemed a bit full of himself. And I'm not sure I appreciated him wanting to make Carl drink his piss. Carl was a pretty nice guy.

When we got home, Dani was being spit roasted again, though it was Conor in her pussy and Tony fucking her mouth. She couldn't speak until after Tony climaxed, his cock filling her throat.

After she swallowed, and while Conor continued pounding her, Dan asked, "Did you find something nice, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's being made. It will be ready in a month."

"Good boy. No one has cleaned up my pussy all day long, just waiting for you to get home. I hope you have an appetite, because both men fucked my cunt twice, and my mouth twice, and my ass once. I've got so much man juice inside of me now."

"Thank you, Mistress, for thinking of me."

"Well, cuckold, I was mostly thinking of their big, meaty cocks in me, but okay. I'm glad you're happy."

When Conor climaxed, Dani let Carl fuck her cum laden cunt. It didn't take him long to orgasm after watching her being spit roasted on her two lovers. Then she squatted over Carl's face, and made him lick her pussy and asshole for twenty minutes, as she tried to squeeze out every drop of semen from both holes. Carl eagerly lapped it up.

"Do you need me to suck off your two lovers, Mistress.

"They both fucked me five times, cuckold. Don't you think I know how to take care of my own lovers?"

"Of course you do, Mistress. My mistake."

After Dani got ready for her drive home, Carl got the two gifts he'd gotten from James. He explained the purpose of both the necklace and the anklet, and that she could show them or hide them depending on whether or not she wanted to look for a new lover. Dani let him put the necklace around her neck.

"This might be good to wear when we're at the gym," Dani said. "They have some pretty good looking studs there. It will be interesting to see how many men recognize the symbolism of this necklace, cuckold."

"Yes, Mistress, exactly."

"You may kneel and put the anklet on, cuck, and then I want you to kiss my feet."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Carl fastened the anklet around her ankle, then he kissed both of her feet several times.

"I'm going to love being married to you, Carl. I can't imagine anything better than a nice guy waiting on me hand and foot."

"Yes, Mistress."

Carl went back to his house, while Lisette, Tony and Dani returned to hers.

*******

Martha called on Wednesday, while we were still in the Martial Arts studio. Dani was on the mat at the time, practicing crippling blows to an attacker, so couldn't answer until she finished. As soon as Dani the call log, she texted that she'd call back in a half hour. Martha texted back it was okay, because Douglas was meeting friends after work for a drink.

When Dani called back, while we were sitting in Dani's car, Brigitte and I were listening to the call. Dani informing her that we were also able to hear and speak. Martha informed us of the nature of the books he'd been reading were about infidelity or extramarital sex, and that what porn she found on his computer, did seem to be in the nature of cuckold porn.

"Does this mean that Douglas wants me to have sex with other men?"

"Not necessarily, Martha. Sometimes fantasies are just fantasies. Have you ever fantasized about being raped?" Dani asked.

"I suppose."

"Do you want to be raped?"

"No, never."

"The rape fantasy is all about being out of control, having things done to you without your consent. There's a thrill of being out of control, but it doesn't mean you want it to happen. For Douglas, you having sex with someone else, takes you out of his control, and that doesn't mean he wants it to happen, only that he gets off on thinking it might happen. Like getting raped, that's the only place he wants it to happen, is in his imagination. How long has he known he's infertile?"

"Around six months."

"Perhaps he's trying to wrap his head around the fact that he can't get you pregnant, but there are men who could help with that. He's trying to work himself up to the point where he might be okay with that. We don't know when this fantasy started. The books you mentioned were all recent reading, yes?"

"Definitely. Just in the last couple of months."

"You need to take this out of the realm of what ifs, and into your life. It's time to talk to Douglas about his fantasies, and ask him if they're only that, or something more. You can tell him that you've been speaking to some women who've had some exposure to infertility and what they've done to address the problem. If he seems open to the idea of meeting us, pick a time when you can both meet with us, and perhaps meet somewhere roughly halfway between us like Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are out for us, due to classes, but all the other days of the week are possible.

"If you're in the mood for a little road trip, you can come spend the weekend with us. Talk to Douglas tonight, then get back to us."

"Okay, I will."

On the following day, Dani informed us that Martha had called back and she and Douglas were going to make a trip up to Maine to visit with us for the weekend. He seemed somewhat open to Martha having sex with someone else, but under certain conditions. They had reservations at The Federal, a good hotel in Brunswick, and wanted us to make reservations at the 555 North, the hotel restaurant, for as many people as would come. We decided to go with Dani, Lisette, Tony, and Carl; and me and my two wolves, Brigitte and Conor. While Carl wouldn't be involved in the breeding discussion, Douglas might have questions about the cuckold lifestyle. We just didn't know where the discussion was likely to land.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers