Mated to the Pack Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My slut is correct. They are being paid to be surrogate mothers, $200,000 per puppy, a million dollar bonus for four."

"You might be able to get away with less," I said. "Loup-Garou in New England is fairly rich."

Quinn pulled me over his lap and gave me five swats to my bottom. He didn't pull my skirt up to swat me, though it was so short, I don't think it was necessary for half the place to see my bare hoohaw. He sat me back on my chair. This was a somewhat swanky place, and we now had everyone's eyes on us.

I was in a dither. Between the toy vibrating in my pussy, and Quinn's public treatment of me, I was ready to cream myself. Quinn resumed talking to Brett. It didn't take very long.

"Master, permission to cum, please."

"Me too, Master," Dani said. "I need permission as well."

"No," Quinn said, "and if you cum without permission, I'll swat your asses in here."

I'd already had my ass swatted in here, but I wondered if he meant more, like bare assed. With the doubt and fear of what he meant, both Dani and I did our damndest to keep from cumming. In the end, it was no good. Despite our best efforts, we eventually orgasmed, and being edged for that long, meant they were good ones. Since we now had the attention of most everyone in the restaurant, I think everyone knew both Dani and I orgasmed, even if we managed to suppress most of our moaning. It was both humiliating and arousing. Perhaps even more so to Dani, as she'd lived in Batavia before going to school. There might be people she knew here.

True to his word, Quinn spanked both of us again, though anyone could tell it wasn't a hard spanking. It was arousing though. Thankfully, he shut off our toys again. Not five minutes after he finished my second spanking, a young thirty something woman came up to our group, going straight to Quinn.

"I love a man who knows what he wants. Do you have room for another slut in your little group?"

"I don't know, slut. Are you ready to be marked as a slut like these two are?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master?"

Quinn smiled. "Better. Are you willing to fuck anyone I want you to fuck, man or woman?"

"Yes, Master," she stated more confidently.

"Are you willing to breed for me like these other two sluts?"

She looked at Dani's and my swelling bellies. "I'd be willing to breed with the right man, Master."

"Excellent. Go into the lady's room, remove your bra and panties, come back here and give me your panties, then sit in the lap of that gentleman there," pointing to Brett, "and let him finger your pussy to an orgasm."

She looked at Quinn for a second, then headed to the lady's room. The seven New York wolves looked at one another.

"Obviously, we're going to need more privacy to carry on our discussion once she joins us, but we've discovered a number of different ways to find breeders, mostly by accident, and paying them is only one route to take, but a highly successful one. As my slut said, it may be possible a fertile woman would take less. The current economy is working to our advantage regarding payment. All four of these women were laid off at the same time. This slut was the first to sign up, and she's encouraged others to sign up as well. She is a quarter werewolf herself, and she has some sympathy for the plight of wolves.

"It would be helpful to your cause if you found someone like her. The other methods are trading puppies for human children in the event of infertile human males, and finding cuckolds with fertile wives. Between the different methods, we've now got over twenty new puppies contracted for, sixteen of them from these four women, because of the bonus. In a restaurant yesterday, under similar circumstances, a young woman volunteered her submission to Brigitte. Brigitte asked these very same questions of the young woman, and I suspect we'll be getting more puppies out of her, and not for $200,000 dollars either, merely because she's a submissive, looking for a Dominant."

Quinn quit speaking as the woman came back. Her breasts were swinging freely under her blouse. She handed a black g-string to Quinn. They had a damp spot on them. Quinn sniffed them, then indicated Brett's lap. The woman sat down, kissed Brett and waited for him to snake a hand down her pants. They were too tight and Brett had to undo the top button and unzip them halfway down. You could tell when his fingers entered her. She gave a gasp and leaned against Brett's chest. Like most wolves, Brett knew what to do with a pussy, and it wasn't long before she moaned and orgasmed on his fingers.

"Lick his fingers clean, then kneel at my foot," Quinn ordered.

She did as Quinn ordered, licking her cum from Brett's fingers, then kneeling beside Quinn.

"What's your name, slut?" Quinn asked.

"Tiffany, Master."

"Tiffany is a good name for a slut."

"Thank you, sir."

"Are you married or engaged, Tiffany?"

"I was married, but I got divorced a couple months ago, sir."

"Why?"

"He wasn't man enough to keep me satisfied. I cheated on him and he divorced me."

"If you're accepted as a submissive, you can't cheat or you'll be severely punished. I want you as breeding stock, but only certain males will be allowed to breed you. You'll be kept fertile, so no fucking around."

"I understand, Master. You don't look as if you have difficulty holding onto your women."

Quinn smiled, looking at me. "Is there any medical reason you couldn't bear children?"

"No, Master."

"You'll be required to take a medical exam before you're fully accepted as a submissive, so I can be sure you're a fertile breeder. As soon as you've accepted your submission, you'll be required to go off birth control. Your children will be well cared for."

"Yes, Master."

"Are you available to leave with me now. Any place you have to be this afternoon or tonight?"

"Nothing that can't be changed, sir."

"How did you get here?"

"Uber, Master."

"Go outside and clear your schedule. You're going to get fucked this afternoon and the better part of tonight."

"Yes, Master."

Tiffany went outside and Quinn said. "That's one of the ways to get a breeder. She'll be given to the New York pack to breed. I need a mature, experienced Dominant to come to the place I'm staying tonight for supper, say four PM. Expect them to spend the night and do some serious fucking. Not everyone will be aware of wolves, so they'll need to be discrete. I'll discuss what's needed when I see them."

"Any objection to me?" Brett asked.

"Do you live in Batavia. It's better if you do," Quinn said. "You're going to be in charge of two Batavia sluts."

"I can move in with one of these puppies for now. I'm not rooted to my current location."

"Pick a bitch. It's best if the sluts are trained to lick pussy."

"Darlene, I'll be living with you for awhile. Prepare yourself." It was the beautiful woman who asked about the five breeders. I wouldn't mind getting in her knickers.

"Yes, sir."

Quinn turned to Dani. "That's how we get your mother a new Master."

"Yes, sir."

"Her mother, a woman named Nicky, can't be a breeder, as she's too old to bear puppies. She is a submissive and a cuckoldress, so it's possible you can use her and Tiffany the way I used my two sluts to attract other submissives, and she may be aware of younger, breeding age, cuckoldresses, who could be bred. Since her two daughters are current breeders, she might be somewhat sympathetic to werewolf breeding problems, but not necessarily. That would need to be explored. Tiffany might be encouraged to help find other breeders, either other submissives, or friends locally who are suddenly without employment. You'll need to tread carefully, until you're sure. As soon as you're relatively sure you have a breeder, have them sign a werewolf NDA, then you can discuss what needs to be done. Jessica might be able to help with Tiffany once she submits. She's good at it. New bitches usually want to see a wolf breeding before they'll agree, but you can use any female for that, even a bitch."

"I'll need the address," Brett said.

Dani gave it to him and he wrote it down. Tiffany returned to our table and knelt beside Quinn again.

"I'm free until tomorrow evening, sir."

"Excellent."

The Batavia wolves left soon after we ate, Quinn telling Brett to bring Darlene as well. We left as well, leaving a nice tip for the waitress. Quinn put Simone and Randa in Eva's car sending them home, so Tiffany could ride with us. He had Brigitte head to a Target. While she was driving there, Tiffany had to suck Nat's big black cock. Tiffany had no problem doing so, drinking down all of his cum, a true submissive and cock slut.

At Target, Quinn led us into the store on a leash, with his arm around Tiffany. He bought some slutty clothes for her, about five matched items. She had to ditch her current clothes and wear one of the slutty outfits Quinn picked out for her. Her nipples were hard pebbles when she walked out of the dressing room in her short skirt and slinky braless top. We stopped in the pet section and Quinn bought a cheap dog collar and another leash which he promptly put on her. It was three leashed bitches who left the store.

Our next stop was a sex toy shop, and we attracted even more notice walking in on Quinn's leashes. Quinn bought another sex toy, a Lush 3, I found out, some anal plugs, some more temporary tattoos, a paddle, and a whip. He also bought two more body chains. Quinn also acquired another slutty bitch. Watching the three of us on leashes, she asked Quinn to take her too. She was unemployed, another bonus.

Tiffany started to protest, but her objections were quickly overruled, by the simple expedient of lifting her skirt and paddling her bottom with his new paddle until she promised to behave herself.

"On your knees, bitch. Remain there until we leave."

"Yes, Master."

Quinn asked Mchaela, the new volunteering slut, the same questions he'd asked Tiffany, and when she looked at his two pregnant bitches on leashes and agreed to be bred, he added another leash and collar to his purchases, and led four leashed bitches back to the car. Brigitte was put in the third seat with Dani and me, where we were promptly told to lick her pussy, Nat drove, and Tiffany and the new slut, Michaela, took turns sucking Quinn's cock until he climaxed down Tiffany's throat. Quinn checked his phone and saw a text from Nicky asking for some food, so Dani directed us to a grocery store. We were quite the sight, four bitches on leashes wandering up and down the aisles looking for food. Quinn bought more than was asked for, including a lot of meat for the next few days, and because we now had four extra guests for supper.

"What time are Gary, Sara and Peter coming tonight?" Quinn asked when we got to the house.

"Six, Master," Nicky said.

"We have four more for supper, slut. I brought some extra food. Any extra, freeze or put in the fridge."

"Yes, sir."

He told the two new sluts to strip, while everyone else had to remain clothed. He had Emile and Nat fuck one each, and they had cum dripping from their cunts when Brett and Darlene arrived. Quinn invited Darlene to strip, and had the two new sluts lick her to three orgasms apiece. While they were busy, Quinn took Brett outside and had a long conversation with him. Brett returned with a smile on his face, apparently having come to some agreement as to why he was here.

"Come here, cuckold," Brett said. "Get me hard. I'm about to fuck your wife."

We all watched Henry suck Brett, a complete and total stranger, who told him he was going to fuck his wife. His cock was at least as big as Nathaniel's, so hefty and thick.

Quinn took over the cooking from Nicky and told her to get her fucking from Brett. She obeyed without hesitation, getting on her hands and knees in front of him and accepting his cock in her succulent pussy. Brett fucked her hard for thirty minutes in front of her husband, her children, and three other strangers. Henry was wincing in pain from his cock cage.

When Brett finished, Henry wanted to lick her clean, but Quinn told him not yet, as he wanted their other guests to see what a slut his wife was, with her well fucked cunt dripping cum. Twenty minutes later, Gary, Sara and Peter arrived. They were surprised to see Nicky and two other, younger, women, all naked, and all with dried cum on their pussies and thighs. Sara seemed a little fascinated by it, even though she was confused.

"Good evening," Quinn said. "My name is Quinn Whelan, and the reason you're all here tonight, is Eva and Dani have figured out, and had confirmed for them, that Henry, was infertile and couldn't have children. Dani figured out who their real fathers were, and wanted to greet you properly, as your daughters. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about. Reason number one. Reason number two, is Nicky and these other two naked bitches are now my submissive sluts. All future sex with Nicky is now under my control. Peter, you get to fuck Nicky one more time, in front of all of us, and then you're cut off. Any future sex with her will be with my permission, or the permission of my designee. If you wish to take advantage, now is the time, as after supper, she's off limits to you.

"Sara, I wanted to thank you for allowing your husband to be a sperm donor, and providing us with the lovely Eva, a woman I greatly admire. You probably didn't get anything for agreeing he could breed Nicky except the heartfelt thanks of them both. I think you deserve more than that. Gary gave Nicky a lot of pleasure with his fucking, more than her husband ever gave her, and it led to the lifestyle she and Henry chose for themselves. I think you should get some pleasure out of this too. I'm offering Nicky's cunt licking services to you for ten orgasms. You can choose not to accept, which I understand, you can choose to accept her services in front of your husband, or you may take her upstairs after supper and have some privacy. You don't need to decide now. Take your time and think about it, perhaps discuss it with Gary.

"Gary, since you already got an extramarital fling out of this, I've got nothing further for you. Sara asked that you only breed Nicky once, which you did. Your part in this is over except to really get to know your own daughter, who probably has a lot of news to share with you. She's now getting a divorce, and will soon have a baby, so you'll have a grandchild before you know it. It will probably be black, but it's not as if you can admit she's your daughter because of your own children.

"Peter, you have five minutes to get started, because dinner will be ready shortly. Are you going to fuck her or not?"

"I'll fuck her."

"There she is. Have at it."

Peter had Nicky extract his cock, suck him erect, and then fucked her, while we finished the supper. We now had three extra place settings for the dining room table to hold, so Quinn put Nat, Daphne and Emile at the kitchen table, making room for the others. Peter didn't take that long to cum, and Quinn told Henry he could clean up now, so everyone, including his brother and sister-in-law, saw Henry clean his wife's pussy of Peter's and Brett's cum. I'm sure Henry was embarrassed as hell for Gary and Sara witness his subservience.

Dani sat with Peter, and Eva sat with Gary and Sara, and a lot of their conversations were quiet and subdued. I did see Eva hugging Gary and Sara several times, thanking them both for her existence. Dani's conversations were more subdued with Peter. Although she was thankful to him for giving her an opportunity to be born, he wasn't otherwise related to her the way Gary was, and she'd had difficulties growing up thinking that her mother might have been cheating on her father with him. She now knew that wasn't the case, but those old feelings still existed, and would have to be dealt with.

At the conclusion of supper, Quinn asked Sara if she wanted to take advantage of Nicky's slut services.

"I'd like to do it with my husband watching, upstairs, with some privacy," Sara said. "But I want to know if your slut can suck Gary off? Oral sex wasn't allowed while he was breeding her."

"By all means," Quinn said. "Nicky, ten orgasms for Sara, one for Gary, upstairs."

"Yes, Master."

They disappeared. "Peter, thank you for your participation. I appreciate it."

Peter left. "Tiffany, I want you to demonstrate what a slut you are. I want you licking Darlene, while Brett fucks you. Michaela, I want you licking Daphne while I fuck you. After you've each had five orgasms, switch. You don't have my permission to orgasm. You'll each get five swats to your naked ass for each orgasm you have. Your evaluation for submission will be over after each of you have licked the cum out of the other."

The two new sluts loved fucking wolves, they both orgasmed a lot. They were still fucking when Sara, Gary and Nicky returned, Nicky's face coated with cum, although they'd switched wolves by this time. When Nicky was back, Quinn told her to unlock and suck her husbands cock while Nat fucked her.

Gary and Sara stayed to watch as the three meaty cocks fucked the three sluts. From Sara's breathing, she seemed very aroused, and Gary may need to keep an eye on her or he'd be the next one watching his wife fucking another man. Gary wasn't paying attention to her, however, more interested in the two young sluts getting nailed. Both Brett and Quinn came at roughly the same time, and the two women slid into a sixty-nine to clean each other off as the men tucked their cocks away. Nat lasted another ten minutes, and Henry cleaned up after him.

They both left afterward, Eva again thanking them and wishing them well. Eva agreed to come over tomorrow and talk some more, but said she needed to bring Emile with her as her bodyguard.

That night, Quinn and Brett took Tiffany and Michaela to the Master bedroom, Nicky joined Brigitte, Darlene and me in bed and licked pussy all night. I should also mention that I licked Darlene, because she was hot. Nat, Simone, Dani and Daphne, shared a queen. It was as crowded as ours. Eva, Emile and Randa shared the double bed. Henry slept on the couch downstairs by himself, his cock locked up again.

Need I even say there were a lot of sluts begging for cock that night. That was especially true in the master bedroom, where Quinn and Brett held sway.

******

In the morning, at breakfast, the two senior wolves played with the two young sluts while feeding them, while Nicky was fed off the floor. While the kitchen was cleaned, Quinn and Brett took turns fucking Nicky while Tiffany and Michaela licked lots of pussy. When they were finished, both of them leaving their cum in her well fucked cunt, and Henry having licked her pussy clean, Quinn told Michaela and Tiffany to shave each other from the neck down, and for Henry to do the same for his wife, as it was time for temporary markings to be placed on them, marking them as his.

When they returned, newly shorn of all their hair. Quinn gave them some of the hair cream he'd given Dani and me to retard hair growth, and told them to use it twice a day. He gave all three the wolf tattoos for a breast, mons and ass. Then he applied temporary tattoos reading 'Quinn's Bitch' for all three of their other breasts. Both Michaela's and Tiffany's tummies read 'Ask me to suck your cock or lick your pussy', and Nicky's read 'My husband can't satisfy me, maybe you can'. Their cunts got 'Fuck Me Here' tattoos with arrows pointing at their pussies. He told them they could keep their tummy tattoos covered in public unless Quinn or his designee told them to bare them, and then they'd have to do what anyone requested upon reading them. It wasn't quite as bad as ours because we had to bare ours almost constantly. They got their belly chains and had to lick each other to three orgasms apiece.