Mated to the Pack Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So another two women agreed to mate with the pack, although this was the New York pack. Of course, they spent the next eighteen hours naked, and Brett made sure that they followed the dictates of their belly tattoos if anyone asked, and we all asked. They went home, tired and sated, when Nicky and Henry returned, and Nicky went straight to bed after she showered all of the dried cum off her body. Henry hadn't been able to keep up.

The next couple days of our visit were more prosaic, more like normal, with the normal amount of fucking. The wedding plans were finished, the date set by when the selected venue was available, three months from now, putting me eight months pregnant, and Dani and I got our Master back. Master kept showing Brigitte the tricks to being a good Master, and all three sluts got a lot of practice being subs. The other two male wolves spent the nights, (one per night) satisfying Nicky's conjugal cravings. We all earned lots of spankings from un-permitted orgasms.

Before we left, Quinn gave Nicky his phone number and her final instructions. "Brett will be your temporary Dominant from now on. If you have a problem, call me. Once a month, you'll call me anyway, just to report on your happiness being Brett's sub. Six months of saying you want to continue with him, you'll become his fully and his markings will replace mine and they'll be permanent. I'll see you at the wedding. You'll be my sub slut while you're there. I'll have instructions for you before you come. Your temporary tattoos will be wearing off by the wedding, and I intend to replace them. Once a day, your husband fucks you, mouth, ass or cunt, his choice. He also has my number. If you fail to do so, you'll be punished."

"Yes, Master. Take good care of my daughter."

Quinn smiled. "I intend to."

******