Mated to the Pack Ch. 18

Story Info
The road trip continues through Canada.
16.1k words
4.82
5.3k
14

Part 18 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

Our group departs Wisconsin, with stops along the way. They meet a waitress near Sault Ste. Marie, who may turn into a breeder for the Canadian pack. Her husband is a willing cuckold. A slight bit of trouble with the Ottawa pack ensues. They meet Simone's family, including an unruly younger sister, Isabelle. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial and interspecies sex, and multiple partner sex, willing cuckolding, Dominance and submission, including spanking, and gay sex. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve15057 for their help.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 18

Road Trip - Canada

For the first night since we arrived at my parents' house, Dani and I were in the same bed as our Master, along with Nat. Quinn wanted another movie for Carl, so I filmed him pumping his cum into Dani's mouth, while Nat pumped his into her cunt. Then Master and Nat videoed me licking her clean and to several more orgasms, while Nat and Master took turns fucking me.

"Dani, both Jessica and Anita have sucked my wolf cock. I want you to suck mine as my submissive slut, just as they have."

"I've never done it before, Master, nor even seen it done. I'm a little scared. Could Jessica show me how it's done before I try?"

For the first time, Quinn asked me to suck off another wolf, Nat, and it would be in front of witnesses, just as my Mom had done. I'd told Dani she might see me suck a wolf cock, though I thought it would be my Master's and not some other wolf, but I agreed.

Nat shifted to his wolf, and I lay down beside him and sucked his lupine cock. I prepared myself to accept the volume of his wolf discharge, as Mom had done, but I was fortunate that frequent fucking of Dani and me just prior to this episode, left his balls more depleted than usual. While I sucked Nat's wolf, Quinn was playing with Dani as she watched. She climaxed several times on his fingers before Nat's hot cum filled my mouth and throat, then eventually, my stomach.

Nat switched back and Quinn said to Dani. "I want you to do the same thing to me now."

Knowing, and having watched someone else do it, had broken the ice for Dani. She agreed to try it once, and after Quinn shifted to his wolf, she sucked him off. Without the warning Mom had received, Dani wasn't prepared for the volume of his seed, so ended up spitting out or spilling, almost a third of it, which she had to lick up off the bed.

Quinn shifted back. "Good girl, Dani. That was very well done except for not swallowing it all, but you'll practice until you get it right."

"Yes, Master."

He cuddled with her, and that's the way we went to sleep, Master with Dani, and Nat with me.

******

It was back on the road again the next morning, slutty clothes, Lushes in our pussies, leashes on our collars, and fucking and sucking in the back when it suited our Master. He didn't care if he wore a seat belt, because unless he severed his neck in a crash he assumed he was immune to death. Since we had to go through the UP to get to Sault Ste. Marie, and cross over into Canada, Gerhard had arranged for us to meet the head Alpha, top honcho in Marquette. We went up to Eagle River where we got on US 45 taking that to Bruce Crossing where we got on SR 28, which took us directly to Marquette.

The head cheese was named Hubert and the headquarters wasn't in Marquette proper, but near the small town of Ishpeming, near Deer Lake away from the city. Gerhard apparently put a good word in for us, as we were greeted warmly by Hubert, and his mate, Mae.

"So, this is Gerhard's granddaughter, the one who has brought so many new breeders to the pack, including here and New England."

"Over thirty so far with a couple other possibles that Gerhard will be hoping to turn in the near future, a woman with an ill mother who needs medical assistance, and a waitress at a local restaurant. The waitress may only be good for two, possibly three puppies, as she's older, but it looks hopeful. The other one was a school friend of Jessica's who's young enough for four. We still have to spring the wolf part on them first, but things were progressing," Quinn said.

"Come in, come in. We've got meat on the grill. We're happy to feed you."

"Do you wish us to make obeisance?" Quinn asked.

"It was made to Gerhard, and that's good enough."

"I'm sorry, sir," I said, "but you appear to be the oldest wolf I ever met. How old are you?" He looked maybe sixty, so I knew he was much older than that.

"Two hundred, thirty-one years old," Hubert said. "Some young wolf will probably take over in the next twenty years or so, maybe even Gerhard. I can't keep beating off all newcomers forever."

"That's almost as old as our country, sir," Dani said. "The things you must have seen?"

"That's true. I've seen some stuff. I fought in the Civil War as a man, and the Great War with General Pershing. He kept some wolves as scouts, being one of the few who knew about wolves, though the trench warfare made us fairly useless. Everyone knew when the next attack was going to be, not just wolves. They'd move some more men in from the rear, fill up the trenches and put them over the top when they had enough men, watch 'em get mowed down by machine guns and gas. At least most bullets couldn't kill us, although a few artillery shells did a few of us in. Pershing was the only five star General to ever hold the rank in his own lifetime. I guess they thought they could trust him with the truth, but then, he'd fought against the Indians and wolves before the treaty. I collected a small pension for WWI for several years, then I needed to die with all the others who fought in that war."

The weather outside was too cold to strip before entering, but there were fires to keep us warm inside, so the clothes disappeared. A lot of the wolves sniffed the breeders, knowing we were carrying puppies.

They had some trestle tables, a medium length one for a few senior wolves, longer ones for the troops. The humans and Quinn were feted at the head table, the others were placed at nearby tables.

"What can you tell us about the Canadian wolves, Hubert? Do you maintain much contact with them?" Quinn asked.

"Well, they've never signed a treaty with the Canadian or even any of the Provincial governments. The Canadian government knows the wolves are out there, but they leave them alone as long as they don't cause trouble. They have a special police force that deals with rogues. The Mounties used to be a part of it, but they got spun off as the Mounties addressed more human crimes. Without government support with things like ID and adoption agencies, they need to lay even lower than we do. They have some excellent forgers and the like for that reason.

"We have enough contact with them, I gave them word you're coming, and that we'd consider it a favor if they let you pass. That you're all friends to the wolves, and might have a way to attract breeders. A lot of the wolves are from the old Indian tribes, and some of the French up in Quebec. There's a lot more wilderness and a hell of a lot fewer people in Canada, and most of the population lives within two hundred miles of the US border, so the wolves are a little more populous than you'd expect, given the relative populations of humans. A lot more of them follow the old ways and old traditions. A bunch of them are hunters and trappers, and they mingle with the Indian tribes and Inuit, where a lot of the breeders come from. They're usually more north, away from the population centers. They're not unfriendly, but they are wary. You might find yourselves tested some. Expect to get in a few scraps to prove yourselves."

Quinn nodded. "I'll try to take the brunt of any testing. My best bitch is pregnant and can't shift. The other two are school teachers, though they've been working in self defense classes since they started guarding breeders. They won't try stealing our breeders, will they?"

"Not the main packs usually. There might be a few rogues out there to worry about, but the Canadian wolves don't want trouble with US wolves. We're richer and better supported than they are and can cause problems if they want a war. They'll try to avoid that. You might end up sucking a lot of dick along the way."

"I've done it before, I can do it again if I have to."

"We're on pretty good terms with the wolves near Sault Ste. Marie. If you make a good impression on them, they'll help smooth the way the rest of your trip. Where in Canada do you need to make a stop?"

"Other than overnight stays in a hotel, Trois-Rivières, on the St. Lawrence River between Montreal and Quebec City," Quinn said. "From there it's a quick jaunt down to Maine again."

"There may not be many wolves to deal with there. Most Canadian wolves will be farther north. Which one is your former Quebecois?"

"Simone Bonifay." Quinn pointed to our black beauty.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle, comment allez-vous?"

"Très bien, Monsieur. Vous parlez français?"

"Oui. Ayant passé plus d'un an en France pendant la Première Guerre mondiale, j'ai appris une partie de la langue. Assez pour demander aux dames de danser, au moins."

He noticed our startled expressions, and laughed. "You have to learn something in 231 years," Hubert said. "I told Simone I learned enough French during WWI to ask ladies out on dates or to dance. Truth be told, I probably have some progeny running around France. When we got leave, we didn't always have condoms, the condoms were often of poor quality if we did have them, nor cared much if a woman was fertile if she was willing. It was a horrible time, and many of us expected to die."

"When did you mate with Mae?" I asked.

"Almost a hundred years ago. She was bitten by a rogue wolf, and shifted on the first full moon. Knew nothing about being a wolf, so I took her under my wing, taught her what she needed to know to survive, and in the process, fell in love."

Hubert put his arm around her and gave her a big smooch.

"She's quite a few years younger than me. She was twenty-two when she was bitten, 117 now."

"What happened to the rogue who bit her?" I asked.

"I killed him," Hubert said, quite matter-of-factly.

"Mae, you're the only wolf I know who was made, not born. What's it like growing up human and becoming a wolf?

"It was hard at first. I had to disassociate myself from my family after a few years, when it was apparent I wasn't aging. It got easier after they began to die, and I didn't have any more ties to the humans I used to know. The casual sex was difficult, especially having sex with wolves I didn't even know. Even more so after I mated. I was chaste when I was bitten, and raised in a strict Catholic family where adultery was the worst possible offense against your husband and family. It took some time before that was fucked out of me."

"Did you and Hubert have any children?"

"We had one child, a boy, we tried to raise for about ten years, but it became impossible to continue raising him. He was placed with a human family that knew about wolves. They eventually adopted him. He died of old age about fifteen years ago."

"Was it hard giving him up?"

"The hardest thing I've ever done. Even harder than learning to fuck like a wolf, and that was damn hard. I should never have tried to raise him. I should have given him up at birth, but I still thought like a human, and I had to try."

"I'm sorry, Mae. I truly am. Did he have children and grandchildren?"

"Thank you, dear. He did. It was hard keeping track of them in the beginning. It's gotten easier with things like FaceBook. As far as they're concerned when I make a friend request, I'm some stranger. They don't know I'm their great, great grandmother. I can follow their lives discretely, from a distance. I've got quite a few of them now. It's hard to imagine how many I'll have before I die."

"I imagine you began your wolf aging process from the age you were when you were bitten?"

"That's right. I looked like a 22 year old wolf and my aging slowed down immensely from that point. I look like what, thirty-five now?"

"Less if I'm being honest. Thirty-one or two."

Mae laughed. "Do you think I care about a year or two at this point?"

"Probably not," I laughed with her. "May I say, ma'am, that you're very attractive, and I wouldn't mind joining you in bed some time. Did you learn to enjoy sex with women as a wolf?"

"I learned to enjoy sex with anyone as a wolf. Women are no exception. One adapts to their world, and this is my world now." She swung her arms in a wide circle. "You're a sweet girl, and I may take you up on your offer when your mate isn't so eager to get on the road."

"He's not my mate," I said, "though at the moment, he is my Master."

"Really? He looks at you like a mate."

"I know it's what he wants, but I'm human, and I don't see that working any more than having a son worked for you."

"I suppose not," Mae agreed.

We left soon after, heading for the bridge crossing into Canada at Sault Ste. Marie. Hubert told them the Canadian pack would have a representative meeting them at the Three Aces restaurant in the small town of Iron Bridge about forty miles past the border crossing on Provincial Highway 17. By the time we reached there, it would be supper time, so we'd eat. We had reservations at the Lakeview Inn in Blind River to sleep, which was a few miles past Iron Bridge, trying to shorten the road trip tomorrow given our stops today.

When we went through the border, the customs agents on the Canadian side, took a look at the collars on Dani's and my necks, and had to pull us aside to ensure we weren't illegally enslaved. We had to admit to them that we were voluntary sluts, and weren't in any way being coerced by our Master.

"Why are so many of you pregnant?

"We're being paid to be surrogate mothers for infertile couples," I said. "We were all laid off from the Bath Iron Works together, and needed income and this was a way to make some during the sucky economy. Before we all deliver, we're making a trip to see all of our families. We saw Dani's family in New York, Randa's family in Pennsylvania, my family in Wisconsin, and we're headed to Trois Riviéres in Quebec to see Simone's family, before we all go back to Maine. Brigitte, the other pregnant woman accidentally got pregnant. She wasn't intending to, but she's giving the baby up when she delivers."

"What is the purpose of the other, non-pregnant ones?"

"To keep us company, and the infertile families want to protect their investments, so the others are there for our protection. Brigitte is a licensed bodyguard in the US, and Quinn is a bounty hunter who looks for escaped criminals. It's possible that Quinn is also the father of my child, although others had an opportunity."

"And he is the one you're in submission to?"

"Both of us, yes."

"Why would you do this?"

"Because being his submissive is very arousing to me and I'm having great sex as a result. It's only for the trip, and the rest of the time, I only do it once a month. Honestly, if you were to feel my pussy now, it would be extremely wet. In fact, we've been riding with sex toys in there to keep us aroused on the drive. If you were to look, there are pink tails dangling outside of our vaginas."

A female agent, did indeed check that out, then she also had to check to make sure we didn't have anything else we were trying to smuggle into Canada, and when she did I orgasmed, I was so turned on. I know what you're thinking, "Slut", and you'd be right. All of our stories were consistent, and they didn't find any other problems, so we were passed through.

In the car, I had to tell Master I orgasmed without permission when they searched me for contraband, and he had to give me five more orgasms as I rode his cock in the back of the Suburban, so he could give me a decent spanking. His cum was running down my leg when we went into the Three Aces Restaurant, leashes on our collars. The wolves smelled our arousal when we went in, and scenting there were wolves present, waved us over to their table.

They introduced themselves as Shadow and Bright Sky, English and shortened versions of their Indian names, which were both Cree. Quinn introduced all of us, then Dani and I sat with our Master at their table, while the others took seats around us.

"Do you require us to perform obeisance for passing through your territory?" Quinn asked. "We're ready to do so."

"Later. There's a place where it can be performed on the road. All of these humans are pregnant with puppies?" Shadow asked.

"They are. The New England Pack has started a new program, where women are paid to be surrogate mothers for the pack. All four women have agreed to provide four puppies, and there are several others that have agreed to do so as well, both in New England, and, more recently, for the Upper Michigan/Wisconsin pack."

"How much are you paying?"

"It varies from place to place, depending on the economy and the wealth of the pack."

They had to stop talking as the waitress came to take our orders. She looked at Dani's and my collars and the leashes still in Quinn's hand.

"Are you having fun, honey?" She asked me.

"You wouldn't believe how much," I said. "If we were staying, you could see how much." I looked at the wedding ring on her finger. "Your husband could even watch."

I must have said the right thing, because the three wolves at my table all sniffed subtly and our two Indian friends looked at each other. Fresh pussy.

She blushed and took our order.

As soon as she was gone, Bright Sky said, "You're not even trying to stay under the radar."

"It's fascinating," Quinn said, "but fifty percent of the time when I go somewhere with my sluts on a leash, we get some sort of interest from someone present. So far, most of those expressing an interest, have submissive tendencies themselves. We've found submissives are fairly easy to turn into breeders. On this trip alone, we've run into four women that have all agreed to be bred, although only two know yet that it's to wolves. One of those promised four puppies, one two. Another submissive hasn't yet been asked about breeding, but seemed interested in becoming a submissive to an Alpha. The other two will be brought along more slowly and then told after they've signed governmental, non-disclosure agreements. The other way we've attracted breeders are providing breeding services for couples with an infertile husband, one puppy for each child the couple gets.

"Each breeder we get, increases the chances they know someone willing to do the same thing. Dani's sister has agreed to be a breeder, as have three of Jessica's former classmates, two more for money, a third to provide her with a child for her infertile husband. Another of Jessica's classmates is being groomed as a breeder. Her mother is sick and she needs money, but she's enjoying the sex with our human forms and she's allowed a bitch to lick her, so I suspect she'll become a breeder at some point."

The two wolves looked at each other again.

"How many puppies do you believe will result from these efforts?"

"We've got almost forty puppies contracted for between the two packs, with the possibility of almost ten more at the present. Women who've agreed to be bred, but don't know it's wolves yet. We've found it best to offer a certain amount per puppy, with a bonus if they're willing to provide more than one, which is why all of these breeders are providing four. If you want the full details of what we're doing, talk to Rene of the New England pack. It was he and Sasha who conceived of the plan."

We had to stop talking due to the return of the waitress. When she saw me, she blushed again.

"Would you like a man or a woman licking your pussy," I asked, "while your husband watches?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers