Mated to the Pack Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God!"

"Keep reading that stuff I told you to read. When the men are fucking you, you might want to comment like you did last night, about how much more you enjoy their fucking compared to Donald's. To a certain extent, humiliation is part of cuckold angst. That Donald can't pleasure you as well as someone else does, and if Donald wants you to be happy, he'll want you to keep fucking other men."

"Fuck, I'm cumming again. I'm so hot."

"Then, you're going to be faced with a choice. Whether you take over your marriage in a female led relationship, where you're in charge of everything both of you do, or you get a bull, who will take over your relationship. He'll be in charge of whatever you're allowed to do. A bull with a lot of idle time on his hands, may even move into your house and take over the master bedroom with you, relegating Donald to a guest room. If you lead, what Donald does is up to you, not anyone else.

"Now I've got something very important to tell you. The men coming tomorrow are only going to breed you. If you want them to handle your medical expenses, you'll need to promise to deliver a second child, for them. Once you do that, they can start extending you medical care, otherwise, you and Donald are on your own with this kid. The sooner you promise them a child, the earlier they can take on your medical bills. Once you say you're in, someone will need to speak to you about your next breeding. They may be an American, who's already done something like this, probably from Wisconsin or Upper Michigan. They may ask you to visit them, so Donald can't come. Donald cannot be part of those negotiations. This is something you decide totally on your own, and he can never be told."

"Why is that important?"

"Imagine that you were providing a child to the Prime Minister of Canada, because his wife is infertile. Can't you imagine they wouldn't want anyone else to know?"

"Sure."

"It's like that, very secret. As far as Donald is concerned you fucked some other guys, got pregnant, and gave the child up when it was born. He can be at the hospital when you deliver, see the race of the child, but then a representative will take it, and you're both out of it, forever. If you want a second child, you'll need to promise an infertile couple another kid. You get your OB expenses taken care of, perhaps some extra on the side for the nine months you carried someone else's baby, but I don't know how much. I'm from New England, I don't know how much the Canadians can afford. Do you understand all that?"

"Yes."

"Very good. Call me sometime tomorrow and tell me how it went, and what Donald did again. I might be able to point out different ways of handling your future life so you both get as much as you can out of it."

"Okay. I'll do that. Thanks for everything."

"You're welcome." He hung up, smiling. "I love cuckolds. So many more opportunities for sex. Suck my cock, Dani, let Brigitte record it for Carl. Show him a mouthful of cum before you swallow."

"Yes, Master."

Provincial Highway 17 became PH 417 as we approached Ottawa. The road quit following the Ottawa River in Gloucester, past Ottawa, and headed SE and we stopped at a very small town called Vars, near our next hotel, KC's Country Inn. It's where we were meeting the Ottawa pack leader. Vasilly. He had three wolves with him, equal to the number we had. They all looked senior, except for Vasilly himself, who looked as young as Brigitte. I'd never met an Alpha that looked as young as he was. He was a good looking wolf, standing around 6-2, muscular like Conor. If not as much as Quinn. He seemed to be a bit of a strutter to me, like a rooster. He was wearing a fur coat, which looked to be made of beaver, or muskrat, perhaps.

Quinn offered the usual obeisance on behalf of the New England pack.

"You have four breeding bitches, how about we take those off your hands?"

This was not sounding good. Brigitte couldn't even shift, and he was demanding us.

Quinn laughed. "How about you find your own, peacock? What makes you even think you deserve one of our breeders?"

Vasilly scowled. "Because I said so, and I'm the Alpha of this pack?"

"And I really wonder how the Ottawa pack, as respected a pack as there is in Canada, allowed a little shit like you to be Alpha?"

The other three wolves behind Vasilly looked at each other. They didn't seem to like the way this was going either.

"Vasilly," one of the wolves said. "Accept their obeisance, and let's go."

"Fucking shut up, Seth." He turned to Quinn again. "I beat the old Alpha."

"Was he toothless? You don't take what you don't earn, puppy." Vasilly snarled. "You accept puppies as Alphas in your pack now?" Quinn asked the other three wolves. "This one wouldn't have earned the right to suck our Alpha's cock yet." Vasilly snarled again.

Nat and Daphne moved up behind Quinn's back, snarling back. Quinn told them to back off. They weren't needed unless the other three tried something. Was Quinn trying to start a fight. He wasn't going to give us up without one, but maybe it could be negotiated better. Jesus.

"I need a wolfskin rug outside my home to wipe my feet on," Quinn said. "You want the job?"

Vasilly started to shift. Before it was complete, Quinn's clothes exploded off his body and his jaws were around Vasilly's neck, who was flat on his back. I hadn't even seen the shift it was so fast, just his clothes going everywhere as they tore during the shift. Quinn was growling, and I had no clue if he was saying something, or he was warning the other three off. One of the other three did start to shift and Nat was right there with him, snarling.

Brigitte pulled a gun out. I didn't even know how she got it over the Canadian border.

"Silver bullets, shit heads. Stay out of it."

There was nothing to stay out of. If Quinn closed his jaws, Vasilly was dead, and it was three on three. He didn't close his jaws, though I'm sure teeth had penetrated both fur and flesh. Vasilly knew he was dead. Nothing he could say or do could stop it if he continued to fight. But Quinn didn't kill him, just kept his jaws locked tight with warning growls to the others.

Finally, Vasilly tucked his tail between his legs and started whimpering. Quinn released Vasilly's neck and shifted back to human. Both Nat and the other wolf shifted back. Four naked men standing out in the cold, Vasilly the last to shift back.

"Suck my cock, puppy, and I'll let you live," Quinn said. He waited for Vasilly to start sucking his cock. Quinn addressed the others.

"I beat your Alpha, does that mean you're my pack now?"

The other three wolves looked at each other, then said Quinn did have a pack.

"I don't want it. Any pack which would let this green wolf run it, who shows disrespect to all other wolves, doesn't deserve to be a pack. Once the old Alpha was beaten, the pack should have chosen a greybeard with a mate to lead. This puppy won't be fit to lead for at least fifty years, if not longer. The ability to fight is insignificant in leadership. I learned that the hard way. Choose wiser, and if he continues making trouble, banish this asshole before he drags your whole pack down the toilet."

Quinn climaxed shooting his cum down Vasilly's gullet. "Good doggy."

He continued. "You don't deserve obeisance. I want you satisfying the rest of my wolves. You," he pointed to one of them, lick her pussy," pointing to Brigitte. "You, lick Daphne's pussy, and you," he pointed to the other naked one, "bend over so Nathaniel can fuck your ass. You do the same Vasilly. I'm not done with you yet."

As soon as Vasilly bent over, Quinn raped his ass, driving deep with a single hard thrust that buried himself in Vasilly's rectum, then fucked him hard until he climaxed a second time, making Vasilly clean him afterward. The other wolves also finished.

"I don't want to see another wolf from your pack. Get the fuck out of my sight."

The other wolves disappeared, taking their tattered clothes with them. Quinn's cock started to grow again. He turned to me and Dani and gave an exaggerated sniff.

"You liked that, did you, sluts."

"I'm so fucking hot for you right now, Master," I said, "I don't know if I can wait until we get to the hotel. How far away is it?"

"About two minutes," Brigitte said. "Just down that road less than a mile."

"Maybe I can wait two minutes," I said.

Fuck, it was over twenty-five before the men put on new clothes, we got checked in, and got to our room. I did get a good fucking out of it. I didn't get permission to cum though, so earned a nasty spanking out of it, because I orgasmed a lot. I think all the ladies got fucked good that night. There's nothing quite so primal as an alpha male standing up to four others to protect his own.

******

Since it was a shorter trip today, Quinn had time for Dani to suck his wolf again in the morning. This time, she didn't lose a drop, and he told her to share it with me, so I got most of her last mouthful. Wolf cum was very similar to male cum, except perhaps a little stronger tasting, the same way venison wasn't quite like beef.

PH 417 merged with 17 again just past Stardale, and that turned to the Canadian equivalent of an Interstate, Autoroute 40. We crossed the Ottawa River just before it merged with the St. Lawrence, right before Montreal, and now we were traveling on the north side of the river to Simone's family home. It wasn't far, and after getting through Montreal, it would only take a couple hours. They actually lived across the St. Lawrence River from Trois-Rivières, a county club community by the name of Club de golf Godefroy.

Simone's family was made up of three girls, of which she was the oldest, and two boys, one of whom was older and the other the fourth child, two years older than the youngest girl. The oldest boy had moved out on his own, and was married. The two youngest were still in the equivalent of college. Simone's younger sister had just graduated last spring, and was still looking for work, damn the economy.

Because a lot of the family was still at home, they didn't have bedrooms for all of us, so except for Simone and Daphne (not Nat because Simone was unmarried and she had to pretend for her parents, even though she was pregnant), we were booked at the Auberge Godefroy, a hotel near the golf course. There was no golfing this time of year, and plenty of rooms available. Daphne stayed for Simone's protection.

We had one Executive Suite, which had one king size bed and two double Murphy beds. Of course Quinn intended for one of those two beds to go unused, as he wanted Dani and I in the king size with him, with one of the other three rotating in each night. Our first night it would be Nathaniel. We checked in, and Daphne got a quick fuck with her mate before we went to Simone's parents.

Simone's father was François, her mother Genevieve, and children from oldest to youngest, Robert, Simone, Isabelle, Jean and Nina. They made a big dinner for us that first night, and Robert and his wife, Katrina, were there so he could visit with his sister. So, with our eight, and their seven, we had a house full. They all spoke English, and French, and most of the time, spoke English when we were around, though on occasion a word in French would slip out. Master told Dani and I to address the married couples as Monsieur or sir, and and Madame, and we could address the unmarried ones by their names.

Dani and I didn't have our leashes on when we entered their house, but we still had our collars on, and they were obviously collars, even having locks on them. And even though Quinn didn't have us sitting on his lap during supper, he did feed us. Believe me, all of this looked quite strange to the Bonifay family.

"Why are you feeding them?" François asked. "Are they somehow helpless?"

"They are my submissives, and I'm their Master," Quinn said. "It is a normal part of our routine that I feed them, so they come to depend on me for their needs."

"And you enjoy this submission?" Genevieve asked me.

"Very much, Madame," I said. "We don't play these games often, but I agreed to do so our entire trip, and I've enjoyed everything exceedingly well."

Noticing Dani's engagement ring, Katrina asked Dani, "You don't mind if your fiancé is with another woman?"

"My Master is not my fiancé, Madame. He is home preparing for our wedding."

"Does he know he's being cuckolded?" Robert asked.

"He does. I send him movies nearly every day detailing his cuckolding, sir."

"Your fiancé witnesses you having sex with other people?" Isabelle asked.

"Since we are gone, the only sexual satisfaction he can have, is masturbating to my movies."

"Can't he have sex with other women?" Isabelle continued.

"His cock is locked in chastity, a cock cage. He cannot have sex with anyone without my Master's permission. He doesn't have the key. Someone else has it at the moment."

Of course, we'd opened up a massive topic of conversation for the balance of the meal, and the nuances of Dominance and submission, cuckolding, and a great deal more was explained to the Bonifay family, much to their shock and also some amusement.

"You're punished for having orgasms without your Master's permission?" Nina asked.

"Five swats to my naked ass for each orgasm I have without it," I replied.

"So how many swats does that amount to," Isabelle asked, "five, ten, how many?"

"Last night, it amounted to sixty-five, though I climaxed once during my spanking, so ended up with seventy."

Isabelle did some quick calculating. "You climaxed thirteen times during your sex?"

"Yes."

"Mon Dieu," Katrina said. "Why so many?"

"First of all, it's very arousing to me to be submissive. I feel that I'm always ready to have sex. Master teases me unmercifully. Even feeding me is arousing. Normally, I would be on his lap, and he'd be caressing me. In the car, today, I had a sex toy in my pussy, which kept me on edge or orgasming much of our drive. In fact, I've earned forty swats this evening, as he no longer wishes to put me over his lap due to my pregnancy, so I couldn't receive them in the car. Next, my Master is more generously endowed, both in length and width, than most men. Last night, he helped protect me from four men who had designs on us. I was even more aroused than usual because of that. Having a man fight for you, is extremely arousing. Both Dani and I enjoyed multiple orgasms during our sex last night."

"Were you in any danger, Simone?" Genevieve asked.

"You might have thought so," she replied, "but Nat and Daphne were also prepared to fight, though it wasn't necessary. The fight, what there was of it, was over in a couple seconds. Quinn had his hands around the instigator's throat, (She lied, it was his jaws) and lifted him off the ground. (Lied about that. Vasilly was on the ground on his back, his four feet in the air.) He made him plead for his life. Nat and Daphne were both suitably rewarded for their courage, and willingness to protect me."

"Simone says that you've all agreed to be surrogate mothers," Genevieve said. "How did that arise, and what is the process? Do you go to a lab?"

"We all lost our jobs at the same time, and I was the first to see an ad to be a surrogate mother. I was in fairly desperate financial straits, I think the worst of the four of us. I had so much debt from college and my townhouse purchase. I was offered a lot of money, and I couldn't turn it down, given my circumstances. I eventually spoke to the other three, and they agreed to try it too, for the same reason, and no, there's no lab involved. The sex is natural."

Simone's parents both looked at her. "I never said I went to a lab. You assumed it and I let you."

"Then you had sex with Daphne's husband to get pregnant with his child?"

"Although Nathaniel had as much or more opportunity to impregnate me, he wasn't the only one. Others also have infertile wives, and they were all given the opportunity for a child. I don't know who the actual father of my child is at this point, and probably won't know until I deliver."

"Whoa, sis, I always thought you and Robert were the stodgy ones in the family," Isabelle said, "even if you are bi. You had only three lovers in college, one male, two female, but whoa. Just whoa. How many men did you have sex with?"

"Twenty, and most of them were with their wives in bed with me, with a few exceptions."

"How much are you getting paid per child?" Isabelle asked. "I can't find a damn job, and if it's that much fun to get pregnant, maybe I should check it out?"

"Two hundred thousand per child with a one million dollar bonus if I provide four. I've signed a contract for four."

"That does it," Isabelle said. "Sign me up."

"Isabelle!" Genevieve exclaimed.

"I mean it. And don't tell me if you were unmarried and of child bearing age, you wouldn't think long and hard about doing the same. That's serious money, way serious."

"Think about it," François said. "What would a potential husband think? You fucking multiple men, and having four children."

"It's not like I'm going to keep them. I'm having them for someone else. They get the children. It's not like I'm bringing a readymade family into a marriage. All women nowadays have a previous sexual history. Even Maman had sex a few times before marriage. No one's a virgin anymore. As for a husband, with that kind of money, do I even need a husband? Many times you need two incomes to survive anymore, but I'll be set up for life. Hell, I might even keep dropping kids if they'll keep paying me for them. Can I get paid for more than four?"

"Yes," Simone said.

"Do you need a husband for sex, Simone?" Isabelle continued.

"No, I get lots of very good sex, and I don't have to choose a man or woman as a spouse."

"Maybe I should find a husband like Dani's, who gets sent movies of me having sex with other men. He can manage the house while I breed children."

"Surely you wouldn't allow your wife or fiancée to have sex with other men, Quinn?" Genevieve said.

"I only came close to marriage once," Quinn said, "but we had a fairly relaxed attitude about sex, much as Nat and Daphne do. She's infertile, and can't have Nat's child. He's put in the place of having to have sex with someone else like Simone to have a child. What good does it do for Daphne to whine and complain about it. She accepts that it's a part of their life she has to deal with - Nat having sex with other women. She tries to take as much pleasure out of her situation as she can. She can still have sex with her husband, but also sex with others, including Simone. Nat doesn't know if Simone will have his child. It may be someone else's, so if she's not carrying it, he'll have to do it again at some other point, and Daphne knows that.

"What's more important, is that they work to keep their love alive, and do what they can to share that love constantly, no matter who either of them have sex with. It divorces love from sex. It doesn't matter who you have sex with as long as you remain in love with your spouse. Isn't that the important thing? If Adriana and I had gotten married. I wouldn't have been concerned over casual sex with someone else. I travel a lot for my business. We were both highly sexed individuals who enjoyed sex several times a day. So, if I was gone, should neither of us have been unhappy doing without, what we both enjoyed for as long as I was gone?"

"Several times a day?" Katrina said. "I'm happy if Robert can have sex three times a week."

"Why do you think I have two submissive sluts to cater to my every whim?"

"But isn't there a danger of an emotional bond forming with your other sexual partners?" François said. "You would end up without the one you love."

"That's not the way we were. There was one person for us who we'd love and bond to for all of our lives, and everything else was just chaff, of no importance."