Mated to the Pack Ch. 19

Story Info
Quinn accepts Isabelle's submission; her parents fuck wolves.
15.8k words
4.8
5.2k
14

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

The Canada leg of the road trip continues. François and Genevieve each fuck wolves as humans. Quinn accepts Isabella as his submissive. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, gay sex, multiple partner sex, extramarital sex, and interracial sex. It contains submission and spankings. My thanks to Johnny Galt and Steve150177 for their editing assistance. All remaining mistakes are mine.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 19

Road Trip - Isabelle

We had a good meal, enjoying their company, and Quinn asked all of the Bonifays to join us for Sunday Brunch at our hotel tomorrow morning at ten. Robert and Katrina couldn't make it, as they had an engagement with her family.

"That will be quite expensive," François said.

"I'm good for it," Quinn said. "I make a good income hunting down bad guys. A lot of it is on federal contract."

After we left, Quinn informed Dani and me that we'd be wearing our Lushes while we were at brunch. Our first stop was north of the river, to meet the local pack today, at a campground across the river at Lac St. Michel. They sent two wolves, one named Pierre, and a wolf called Flint Spear, a native Huron, as well as wolf.

Flint Spear knew Quinn, having worked with him a few times tracking rogues who crossed the border into Canada. He did the same thing on the Canadian side as Quinn did on the US side. Even without a treaty, the Canadian wolves knew they had to handle rogues so the Canadian government left them alone. They gripped forehands as good friends.

"Quinn, you caused a bit of trouble in Ottawa, with that ass, Vasilly. He actually tried to claim your breeders?" Flint Spear asked.

"A mistaken assumption on his part. Did they keep him as Alpha, or get rid of him?"

"He's gone. Deposed. He would have had to fight a dozen wolves to keep his crown. They were pretty sick of him anyway, but no one stood up to him, until you."

"I've got to say, if Rene hadn't beaten me, I might have been the same sort of asshole he was. I was convinced I had all of the answers, and actually had very few."

"You definitely strike me as being less prickly," Flint Spear said. "You have four breeders now?"

"They're not mine. They're the pack's. They wanted to visit their families before they started delivering puppies, but we've actually got a lot more new breeders lined up. I fought tooth and nail not to be paying for surrogates, but it's been a very good thing. We should have done it long ago. I'd highly recommend you try the same thing here. The economy right now works in your favor. I don't know what your pack could afford to pay, but we've had success offering a certain amount per puppy, with a nice bonus for four. It encourages more than one or two puppies.

"I never really stopped to think of how much breeding would interfere with the women's lives, and that paying for their time made a lot of sense. The old seduction plan got you one if you were lucky. They needed to get on with careers, and families, since we couldn't really mate with them. A lot of them got pissed off that we seduced them in the first place, promising things we couldn't really deliver, marriage, stability. This is a lot cleaner, if you get the right women, and these four are top notch."

"I see the collars. They've replaced Adriana?" Flint Spear asked.

"It's different, since they're not wolves. You have to be more careful with them. Too fragile, really, but they're both very good girls. I enjoy them both. Do you wish us to perform obeisance?"

"We don't need obeisance, but we could use a good fuck if anyone wants to volunteer. It's been a couple days for me. Pierre got sex yesterday, so he's not as desperate as I am."

"Would you accept a good fuck from a human," I asked. "I'm not as good as most wolves, but Quinn seems to like me?"

"You would let me claim your mate?" Flint Spear asked.

"She's not my mate," Quinn said, "and you're welcome to claim her. You have my permission to cum, Jessica."

"Hmph. She will be," Flint Spear said. "You know I've been blessed with visions. I see her as your mate in the future."

"I want to grow old with someone. I can't mate with a wolf," I said.

"It will happen. I've seen it." He took my arm. "I'd love to fuck the woman who captured Quinn's heart. I thought he'd die alone for sure after Adriana died. I'm glad he found someone."

They had a small camper and Flint Spear took me to into the trailer. A few minutes later, Pierre and Brigitte took the couch at the other end of the camper. I ended up sucking Flint Spear off, before he fucked me, first in my pussy as a man, then as a wolf. I cleaned him off when he was finished, and he did the same for me. Brigitte and Pierre had already finished.

"You are a good woman," Flint Spear said. "You fuck like a wolf. Quinn chose well. I see a long and happy history for you."

"I'm human. Long histories don't exist for wolves and humans. We couldn't even have children together. I think you've had a false vision."

He laughed. "We'll see. I enjoyed you, Jessica Huppert. Treat Quinn right. He's a good wolf."

I laughed too. "I get punished if I don't."

"But you enjoy it, so it's not really punishment."

I laughed again. "That's true."

When Flint Spear gave me back to Quinn, he said, "If you break this one's heart, I might have to kill you myself."

"I'm trying not to. She's breaking mine instead."

"Good luck, Quinn. Yours will be an interesting relationship."

They shook hands again, then clasped each other in a manly embrace. As we went back, Quinn asked me how I liked him.

"I liked him a lot, Master. He reminds me of you."

"I meant, how did you like fucking him."

"Oh, that," I teased. "He was the best fuck I ever had, sir."

"Looks like I need to try harder."

"I'm looking forward to the attempt, Master."

We spent the balance of the afternoon exercising as much as we could at the hotel gym, before dining in their restaurant, which had excellent food, and spent the evening having sex. Master proved to me that he was still the best. I think I woke up some of the nearby residents when I screamed. Nothing like a little competition to bring out the best in man or wolf.

******

After a morning of letting Dani know Quinn was still the best, a movie of which was made for Carl, we prepared to eat in. Not having to leave the hotel meant we didn't have to dress for the weather outside. It was the sluttiest clothes we'd worn since leaving my folks' place. By the expedient of putting pasties over our nipples, our blouses were sheer enough that all of my top tattoos were visible. The ones on my ass were visible to the Bonifays when my ass got spanked in front of them yesterday. The only ones they hadn't seen now were the ones on my mons. And naturally, we had our Lushes in our pussies for our meal.

Both Jean and Nina giggled at the big SLUT across my chest and the not knowing who the father was on my stomach. Isabelle didn't giggle, but she did look thoughtfully at our tattoos. We met in the lobby of the hotel before going to the restaurant.

"What is the significance of the wolf tattoos?" Genevieve asked.

"My last name, Whelan, means wolf in Irish. Since they're both my owned sluts for our trip, I've marked them as mine."

"So SLUT is permanently marked on your breast?" Nina asked me.

"It's a temporary, but long lasting, temporary tattoo," I said. "It wears off eventually, or I can remove it with a special oil. I imagine it will be there for another month or so unless I take it off first."

"Jessica submits to me for one weekend a month, normally," Quinn said. "Dani is mine permanently. After her wedding, I intend to replace her temporary tattoos with permanent ones in front of her husband. I haven't quite decided what it should say. Perhaps 'Property of the Wolf' or something similar."

"I cannot imagine a husband allowing his wife to be owned by another man," François said. "It is incomprehensible to me. Is this an American phenomenon?"

"As it would be to many other husbands," Quinn assured him, "but no it's not American. It exists around the world, less in some cultures than others, but everywhere. We met a woman, a waitress in a restaurant we stopped at outside Sault Ste. Marie, whose husband was infertile. She was as surprised as you that her husband would let other men breed a baby into her. Not only did he allow it, he watched it happen. Not only did I have a chance to breed her at the beginning of her fertile cycle, which we took a movie of for him, since he was working, three other men came to her home on her most fertile day, and fucked her six times each, right in front of him. She informed me she was a frightful mess when they were done, yet her husband had sex with her afterward, not once, but twice, not even waiting until she cleaned up."

"Mon Dieu! Six times, that is formidable," François said.

"The men were all aroused at the opportunity of putting a child in the fertile womb of another man's wife. It helped put steel into their cocks. The husband assisted by sucking the cock of the man whose turn it was to try again next. And he ejaculated eight times himself, once spontaneously as he watched, five more times as he masturbated while sucking a cock watching his wife be bred, and twice more when he fucked his wife twice after the other men left, leaving his infertile seed mixed in with the fertile seed of the other three men who bred her. For some men, it is a very powerful aphrodisiac, watching another man have sex with their wife."

"How can that be?" François asked.

"Have you ever in your life, imagined Genevieve with another man, no matter how briefly?"

"Once or twice, I suppose," he replied. Genevieve appeared shocked by his confession. "I don't want to see you with another man," François assured her. "Sometimes, when I'd see you dancing with someone else, I'd imagine you horizontal and naked, instead of upright and dressed. Then, I was consumed with a huge jealousy, and needed to dance with you myself until the jealousy went away. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that two of our children were conceived after such dances."

Genevieve smiled. "That must explain Nina. We hadn't intended to have more than four children."

"Exactly, even though you didn't have sex with another man, François used this image of you horizontal and naked, to reclaim you, despite not wanting more than four children," Quinn said. "In men who enjoy watching, the desire to watch is stronger than the jealousy they feel. There is this whole jumble of emotions going through their heads. Arousal, jealousy, fear of losing their wife to another man, guilt at wanting to see it, inferiority sometimes. That they might not satisfy their wife as much as another man can, yet pride his wife is beautiful enough to attract another man, and joy for the pleasure she receives in his arms. This mix of emotions is called cuckold angst, and it is so powerful, they succumb to the lure of it. Then, when their wife says goodbye to her lover, the husband wishes to reclaim her. Sometimes he does this by licking the other man's semen from her, and other times, he adds his own to the mix. It's been described by cuckolds as the most powerful orgasms they have, the ones where they reclaim their wife after she's been with another man.

"There is not just one kind of cuckold. Some men would be dismayed if their wife had a child with another man. To a certain extent, open marriages and swapping, are a form of cuckoldry, not only the lure of having sex with someone else yourself, but the thought of watching your spouse with someone else. The more extreme versions of cuckoldry are like Dani's fiancé. He is locked up and can't have sex with another woman, while he witnesses his woman with other men. He knows that even if he has children, they won't be his, except to raise. Why don't we eat now?"

I noticed that François possessively put his arm around his wife. Even the discussion of cuckolding made him want to possess her. I guessed that before the day was over, he would.

We went through the buffet lines. There were lots of eggs and meats to satisfy the wolves, and plenty of other things to please the humans. After we sat down, and we needed three tables to seat everyone, Master started playing with our Lush toys as he fed us. Naturally, we needed to orgasm as he played. One or the other of us would ask for permission to cum. About half the time we received it, the other half we didn't. Being out in public, dressed as we were, and with Simone's family observing us, it didn't make much difference that the only time a waitress approached our table, it was to refill our glasses, it was still embarrassing and arousing for me to ask for permission to cum in front of everyone.

Dani was the same. The only thing she was missing out on was her fiancé getting a movie of her slutty performance. The two youngest, tittered each time we asked, and watched in fascination each time we climaxed. The parents hid it better, but seemed amused as well. One of our servers, refilling my orange juice, gasped as I orgasmed in front of her. I'd asked permission to cum, and been denied, so tried to hold it, finally exploding in front of her astonished eyes. My moaning, which I managed to keep fairly quiet, was plenty loud for her to hear, and she over poured my juice. Quinn had to tip her carafe up before she emptied it on the tablecloth.

"Did you just orgasm?" she whispered to me.

"Uh huh," I whimpered. "There's a sex toy in my pussy my Master is controlling it."

She glanced at the big man beside me, who smiled at her, hearing our exchange.

"I wouldn't mind submitting to him," she whispered back.

"What time do you get off, Rose?" Quinn said, (her name from her name tag).

"At five."

"Why don't you join us after you're done," giving her his room number.

"I'm sorry," Genevieve said. "I should have told you earlier. I have a roast in the oven. Simone explained how a lot of you are on a Paleo diet. It's due to come out of the oven at 5:30. I wanted to thank you for lunch yesterday, and brunch today. I was hoping you'd join us at five."

Quinn nodded thoughtfully. "Thank you, Genevieve. We'd love to join you. Rose, what I'd like you to do, is go home after work, and shave yourself. Remove all of the hair from your groin. Come to my room at nine tonight, and I'll make sure you leave it satisfied."

"Oui, Monsieur," Rose said, blushing, as everyone at our table now knew what she would be doing later.

I saw Isabelle get a calculated look on her face. I wondered what she would be up to next. Rose seemed quite solicitous of our table the rest of our meal. I'm not sure I blamed her, knowing what she was getting later. I already knew she'd leave the hotel more than satisfied. The rest of our meal was more normal, at least for us. It didn't mean our toys weren't still played with, or that we didn't have to ask permission to orgasm, or that we wouldn't be getting spanked later.

Before the Bonifays left, Daphne and Nat went up to our room to catch up on their relationship. Daphne was very happy before they left again, as was Nat. Just because he had sex with others, didn't mean he didn't miss his mate, or vice versa.

******

Arriving at François and Genevieve's residence, precisely at five, Master helped remove our coats and took off our leashes. We were still wearing the slutty clothes from the restaurant, and we still had Lushes in our pussies, though Quinn took the time to recharge them before we left the hotel. Quinn was sitting in the living room as Dani and I helped set the table, along with Nina and Jean.

Isabelle came to the living room, stark naked, her pussy shaved, and knelt at Quinn's feet. She had a collar around her neck. This explained her expression at brunch.

"Master, I am your submissive," Isabelle said.

Both her parents gasped. "Isabelle!" both shouted. Her brother was staring at her.

"No, you're not. Take off that ridiculous collar," Quinn said.

"But I'm yours," she said.

"You don't get to decide who I take as my submissive. You don't put a collar on and throw yourself at someone. A Master puts his collar on you. Take it off, now."

She tearfully removed the collar, then Quinn pulled her over his lap and spanked her hard thirty times, apologizing once more to her parents for chastising their daughter.

"Now, put on some clothes before you embarrass your family further." He stood her on her feet and pushed her towards the bedrooms. She returned ten minutes later, dressed, her eyes still red and face blotchy from crying.

"You're not a submissive if you try to control me, which is what you were trying to do: to force me to take you," Quinn told her. "You're still a bossy spoiled child, trying to get her own way."

"I thought for sure you'd take her," François said. "I couldn't believe you refused what she was offering."

"That time may come," Quinn said, "but not until she learns humility and her place, which is not in charge of me. Apologize to your parents."

"I'm sorry," Isabelle said. "I can't seem to do anything right. They don't even want me as a brood mare. It seems I'll be living here forever."

"Is that how you approach prospective employers," Quinn asked, "as if you're owed a job?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"No one owes you anything. Your parents already gave you your life. It's up to you, what you do with it. Not them, not anyone else. If you walk into an interview with a metaphoric collar on your neck, and demand a job, you won't get it, any more than I'll take you as a submissive. Grow up."

Other than that little snafu, it was sort of business as usual, except for Dani and me having to ask for permission to orgasm several times. We didn't get it all the time, nor were we punished at their house. My suspicion was, Quinn wanted to do it in front of Rose. We left in time for us to get back before nine, with Genevieve inviting us back for brunch at their house. She said Jean and Nina would be back at school, so it would only be them and Isabelle.

We were all starkers before Rose arrived. We still had the pink Lush tails sticking out of our pussies. I opened the door to let Rose in.

Rose knelt on the floor at Quinn's feet. "Master, may I serve you?"

"Why do you want to?"

That stumped her for a few seconds. Apparently, she thought he would just claim her.

"I was in a submissive relationship before. I liked it, but my Master moved and I didn't want to go with him. He was okay as a Master, but he would never have thought of taking me out to a restaurant and make me orgasm in public. I became aroused as you did it to your other sluts."

"Did you shave for me?"

"Yes, sir. May I show you?"

"Yes, you may."

Rose stood up and shed her clothes. She was a hottie.

"Show me how you lick a cunt."

"Whose cunt shall I lick, sir?"

He pointed to Randa. "Her."

"May I lick your cunt, Miss?" Rose asked.

Randa spread her legs. "Please do."

In ten minutes, Randa had an orgasm.

"How'd she do?" Quinn asked.

"I think everyone here has more experience, but she did quite well. I certainly wouldn't turn it down," Randa said. Rose smiled.

"What else, sir?"

"I want you to suck Nat's cock, slut," pointing

Rose immediately went to him and started sucking his cock, extracting his cum in less than ten minutes.

"Verdict, Nat?"

"She's a natural cocksucker, with some previous training," he replied. "I suspect her prior Dominant."

"Do you want to get fucked, slut?"

"If it would please you, sir."

"If I were to accept you as a submissive, are you willing to move to Maine?" Quinn asked.

"That's not too far. I'd be willing to move, sir."

"You'd be required to petition for a work visa," Quinn said. "If you petition, I have some government contacts that could see it approved."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers