Mated to the Pack Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has seemed mesmerized by your dick," Simone mused.

"Aren't we all," I said.

Simone smiled. "And Papa had a perpetual erection yesterday morning. He wanted Rose to suck him off at brunch, but didn't want to do it in front of Maman. If she hadn't been there, he would have said 'yes'. They're both afraid to admit to the other that they can be aroused by other people. They wanted me to invite you again tomorrow night. It's our last night, isn't it."

"Yes."

"Try this," Simone said, and outlined a plan. Quinn smiled and agreed that it was a good one.

"How's Isabelle doing?"

"It's like night and day. She helped Maman clean the house today. She's been rather pleasant to be around. She even braided my hair, which she usually refuses to do. You sure put a bee in her bonnet."

"Do you have a problem with me turning Isabelle into one of my sluts?"

"Don't you have enough?" Simone laughed. "You've got three others."

"Only one other, and she won't be able to come to Maine for a couple of weeks. As soon as we get back, Jessica and Dani are both gone, although Dani will maintain the facade of submission for Carl. She needs to work on her wedding, so she'll be busy. Jessica agreed to be my submissive slut through the trip, then we're back to normal. She's going to start dating Sasha's son. You may need to sponsor Isabelle for a resident visa as family. When it's time for her to be told about wolves, you can assist by fucking a wolf. She'll trust you more than anyone."

"I can do that."

"When we leave, I'm going to put you and Daphne on a plane, so I can start training Isabelle. Which airport is best to fly out of; Trois-Rivières, Quebec City, or Montreal?"

"There aren't any flights from here to Portland. We'll have to go to Montreal or Quebec City. Since they're almost equidistant from here, Montreal will probably be cheaper."

"I'll have Flint Spear take you, so you'll have a Canadian pack escort."

"Thank you. It will be nice not having to ride in the car for hours."

"As short as the flight will be, I'm not sure you'll have a shorter trip, what with the drive to Montreal, the wait at the airport, and the drive from Portland to Brunswick, all pretty much a time suck."

"Please tell me Daphne and I can join the Mile High Club?" Simone said.

"As short as the flight is," Quinn said, "they may never turn off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. You're taking off and then you're descending to land. I'm not sure if you have any straight and level flight."

"What a waste of a good flight," Simone said, laughing.

Quinn called Flint Spear and made some arrangements.

******

Rose got her marching instructions in person that evening after work.

"Tomorrow morning is the last time I'll fuck you until you get to Maine. No more sex for you without my permission."

"Oui, Maitre."

"Every two or three days, I'll send someone to your apartment to fuck you, so I'll need your schedule. They will introduce themselves by saying, 'Quinn sent me.' Do you have a roommate?"

"Yes, sir, a woman."

"I want you to fuck them in public places in your apartment, so your roomie can watch you fuck. I also want you offering your oral services in the morning and in the evening before she goes to bed. If she lets you sleep in her bed, you can lick her to four orgasms, but she's not to lick you back. Your only sex will be with the men I send you. Tell her that she doesn't have to lick you back so she's more likely to allow you to lick her.

"I'm giving you $500 for traveling expenses, gas and necessities for the trip. I'll reimburse you for any extra. Starting today, I want you to go off birth control so you'll be ready for me to breed you. The men I send over will use condoms if they fuck your pussy, but won't if they fuck your mouth or ass. I want you to track your fertility cycle so I'll know when you're ripe for breeding.

"You're to quit wearing bras and panties to work since you've already given notice, and if they let you go early as a result, you'll be at my place earlier. Wear my collar at all times except when taking a shower or bath.

"Every night, call me when you're finished with work, or eleven if you didn't have to work that day. I'll give you instructions for the following day, some of which will involve you orgasming in front of other people. Am I clear so far?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you for accepting me as your submissive. I've had so much fun so far, and I'm looking forward to serving you as long as you want me."

"Thank you for agreeing to be my slut. You've a very compliant submissive. Now suck my cock."

"Yes, Master."

She joined us overnight and the following morning, Master gave her a good, solid, hour long, three-hole fucking to remind her she was owned. She loved every second of it.

******

We arrived at the Bonifay residence about four PM. We immediately took our clothes off, and Simone and Daphne quickly followed our example. François wasn't home yet, still at work due to the emergency which had caused him to cut short his vacation. Genevieve tried to protest our nudity, but Quinn held his finger to his lips and gave her a look that threatened disclosure if she protested further. She immediately stilled, then went to the kitchen where duty called, wondering if Quinn intended to out her to her husband. Isabelle looked at all of the naked people, wondering what was going on, and if she should join in. As soon as she started to unbutton her blouse, Quinn simply said, "Isabelle," and shook his head. She stopped.

"May I get anyone a drink?" Isabelle asked, though she asked the two exposed cocks, and not any faces, fascinated.

"I'll help you," Quinn said.

"Thank you."

The pregnant people all took water, while the non-pregnant ones asked for a glass of red wine. Quinn opened a bottle and poured glasses of wine, while Isabelle got ice water for the rest. Genevieve was stirring a sauce on the stove. Quinn handed her a glass of wine while standing so close behind her, she could feel his cock against her ass.

He brushed his lips against the back of her neck and whispered, "Your wine, Genevieve. What time does your husband get home?"

Fearing the worst, Genevieve turned, facing Quinn, immediately confronted with his masculine presence. "Please don't," she whispered.

"Don't what?" Quinn said.

Genevieve shivered. "Don't tell my husband," she whispered again.

"Tell him what? What could I possibly tell him?"

Feeling Quinn's cock begin to harden against her stomach, she shivered and turned again to face the stove. Quinn brushed his lips against the back of her neck again. Quinn laughed and went back to the living room where he took a seat.

The scent of the arousal of Isabelle and Genevieve began permeating the house and soon Nat and Quinn responded the way wolves always responded to wet pussy. Their erections jutted proudly from their groins. Isabelle had finished giving everyone their water and sat down facing their big cocks. Did she start to drool a little?

"Isabelle," Quinn said softly.

He had to repeat himself, louder, before she responded.

"Yes, sir?"

"What have you done to help your mother today?"

"I picked up the house, cleaned my room, vacuumed and dusted," Isabelle said.

Quinn looked at Simone who confirmed by saying, "She was a good girl."

"Very nice," Quinn said. "I'm proud of you."

Isabelle blushed.

François arrived at a little after five, and was surprised all of his guests were naked, even Simone, although nothing untoward was happening.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing but a little nudity," Quinn said. "Isabelle why don't you pour your father a glass of wine."

Isabelle tore her eyes off the erect cocks she was staring at, got up and poured her father some wine, then took her chair again.

"Why are you all nude?" François asked.

"I want you to take a good look around during supper, François, and decide, which of the women, or men, you'd like to suck your cock, whose pussy you'd like to lick, and who you'd like to fuck after supper, three different ones for three different activities. Obviously, your daughters are off limits, but everyone else is up for grabs."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?" Quinn asked.

"I'm married."

"You know, that's true. You are married," Genevieve put her hand over her mouth, expecting Quinn to tell, "but I know both you and your wife have been physically aroused by what you've seen in your home while we've been here. I know you would have loved for Rose to suck your cock when she was under the table a couple days ago, as you couldn't wait for us to leave before taking your wife to your bedroom in order to relieve yourself, you were so painfully erect. But what if you could have accepted, despite your marriage? What if both Genevieve and you agreed to allow the other one to stray outside the bonds of matrimony, with the knowledge and consent of the other one, so that you can both experience all of the variety that life has to offer?"

"Has Genevieve done so?" François asked.

"Not to my knowledge," Quinn said. Genevieve released her breath. "Anymore than I know whether you've done so. But if you can agree that any straying is meant as fun and games, and needn't affect the love you feel for each other, why couldn't you? Wouldn't exploring with the permission of your spouse, be much better than cheating when an opportunity for variety presented itself? Look at Nat and Daphne. Don't they seem happy and in love despite both of them having sex with other people? You should talk to Genevieve and see if she would agree that it's possible to have some harmless fun without damaging your marriage? Perhaps she wouldn't object to you picking three of these women for some fun and games this evening, if she were afforded the same opportunity?"

François went into the kitchen to talk to Genevieve.

"Are you going to fuck my mother?" Isabelle asked.

"I don't know," Quinn replied. "That's entirely up to your parents, and particularly your mother. She may have no desire to fuck me. I have no objection to the idea of fucking her."

Isabelle looked as if she doubted anyone could resist fucking Quinn, and perhaps she was right. She looked at Simone.

"I don't care if Mom and Dad fuck outside of their marriage as long as it's not cheating," Simone said. "Otherwise, why would I be having sex with Nat and Daphne? I'm not helping them cheat on other people. They have sex freely with other people, knowing that each of them is doing so. Are they harming anyone by doing so? Would Mom and Dad be harming you, me, or our other siblings if they have some sex on the side, but remained in love with each other, and stayed together?"

"Dani, Jessica, why don't you see if Genevieve needs any help getting food out on the table?" Quinn said.

"Yes, Master," we replied.

"I'll help," Isabelle said, getting up to follow us.

Our presence interrupted an intense conversation, but Genevieve took the meal out of the oven, and gave it to me to carry. It was like the wine soaked meat Simone had prepared one time, and smelled delicious. Dani got the steamed asparagus and sauce. Isabelle got the salad and dressing.

Her parents remained earnestly talking, while we carried the food to the table. They followed a couple of minutes later.

We all sat down and began to eat. Isabelle could no longer see the erections Quinn and Nat sported, but François and Genevieve could from their ends of the table. Both of them looked, but differently. Genevieve's expression conveyed desire, François' fear.

"Isabelle," Quinn said. "I have some good news for you."

"What news is that?"

"I have an entry level position available in my bounty hunting business, involving data entry, internet searches, filing, liaising with various law enforcement agencies. It pays $25,000 a year. Are you interested?"

"Yes, sir, I am."

"I'll need a résumé, curriculum vitae, if you will, and a one page description of why you believe you'd be good at the job. Do you have one prepared?"

"Yes, sir, except for the one page description? I can whip one out for you."

"Excellent. I also believe that you may qualify to be a surrogate mother, although that still has some other requirements to fulfill first. Would being accepted as a surrogate, affect your desire to take the other job?"

"No, sir. As long as it doesn't affect my ability to carry a child. I'd still like the other job."

"Good answer. Now you face one more choice. If you're chosen for surrogacy, Simone is offering you a room in her house. You'll be paid what she's being paid for each child you deliver. Your other option is to live with me as my submissive slut, my sex toy, my bitch. The catch to that is you won't be paid as much for your surrogacy. I'm deeply committed to the infertility problem, and I want to know if you're willing to be as committed as I am, and willing to breed for me for less, or if you're merely a mercenary who hoped you could get fucked by me by pretending to be submissive. If you choose to take the money, I won't fuck you. You have until the end of the meal to choose."

"I don't need to wait until the end of the meal. I choose to be your sex toy breeder," Isabella said.

"Don't you need to know how much less?"

"It doesn't matter as long as I have a job."

"Now you can strip," Quinn said. "When you're naked, sit in my lap. You don't have permission to cum."

Three minutes later, Isabella was sitting naked in Quinn's lap, and he was feeding her as he played with her. After she'd orgasmed on his fingers three times, Quinn planted her on his cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Isabelle said. "It feels even better than I thought it would."

"I'll be taking your daughter with me when I leave tomorrow," Quinn said. "Your hospitality was more than generous, as I'm leaving here with one of your children as my bitch."

They watched as Isabella rode Quinn to several more orgasms through the balance of his meal, before he arched off the chair and deposited his cum inside of her. Then he made her clean off his cock. François had another erection, and Genevieve was gripping the table again to keep from touching herself.

"Have you ever licked pussy before?" Quinn asked Isabella.

"No, sir."

"Start now. Lick Dani and Jessica to three orgasms apiece. They don't have permission to cum either."

Isabella started on Dani.

"François, have you and Genevieve come to a decision? Are you going to choose three of the women here to fuck, suck and to lick, and are you willing to offer the same opportunity to your wife?"

He looked at Genevieve, then said, "We've decided to try it."

"And who do you choose?"

"Dani to suck me, Brigitte to lick, and Daphne to fuck."

"We'd like to record Dani sucking you off for her fiancé. Your face will not be part of the movie. Do you have an objection?"

"No."

"Genevieve, you have the same choice. Someone to lick you, someone for you to lick or suck, and someone to fuck you. Who do you choose?"

"I'll choose Jessica to lick me, Nat to suck his cock, and you, to fuck me," Genevieve said.

"Both of you take off your clothes," Quinn said.

"Don't we get any privacy?" Genevieve asked.

"I think it best you fuck in front of each other for now, so you get the full impact of what you and your spouse are doing, and so you'll know what might happen in the future, if you continue doing this together. There won't be any surprises of what that consists of, if one of you should choose to go on a 'date' with someone else. You don't want romantic entanglements with other people. All you're doing is fucking. That's the entire purpose of doing this. Have a seat on the couch next to each other. Hold each other's hand and watch as each of you are orally pleasured by another person. Isabelle, stop licking Dani for now so she can suck your father off."

Brigitte got out the camera and they both got undressed. François had a nice six and 1/2 to seven inch prick, hard as nails at the moment. Genevieve had a wet spot in her panties, and they clung to her pussy as she drew them off. Both of them sat down on the couch, and Dani and I prepared to take care of our respective partner.

"Don't disappoint me, sluts. Do a good job. Isabelle back on my lap," Quinn said.

Not wanting to disappoint our Master, both Dani and I did a bang up job on Simone's and Isabelle's parents. It took little more than five minutes for each of them to have an orgasm, they were both so excited. When they climaxed, they were squeezing their spouse's hand. Isabelle climaxed two more times on Master's fingers as he played with her.

Nat and Brigitte took their places on the couch and both husband and wife got on their knees in front of their new lovers and licked or sucked them. Isabella was back to licking Dani. Daphne, Randa and Simone were kissing each other as they watched.

Despite her husband being semi-well endowed, Genevieve had trouble taking all of Nat's larger prick in her mouth. François would occasionally glance at his wife sucking Nat, ignoring for a moment the delicious pussy in front of him as he saw her fight to take all of Nat's big prick.

Quinn went behind her and began playing with Genevieve's well trimmed pussy, pushing first one, then two fingers inside of her juicy cunt. Being finger fucked to orgasms, seemed to help her get more and more of Nat's cock down, until the entire thing was ensconced in her throat. It became easier and easier for her to bob up and down this new cock as she climaxed. I think four people climaxed at almost the same time, Dani, Nat, Brigitte and Simone, who Daphne was pleasuring with her fingers.

Isabella moved over from Dani to me. François was hard again, having enough time since his own orgasm and the sight of his wife sucking another dick to pump him back up. François wanted to fuck Brigitte doggy (wolfy) style, and Quinn waited for them to get in position, before lying down so Genevieve could mount and ride him, while watching her husband fuck Daphne.

I was ready to pop, so Isabelle had no trouble giving me three orgasms as I watched her parents fuck new lovers. Daphne was getting a pretty good shafting from François. She was climaxing fairly frequently. Genevieve was getting an excellent fucking, even though she was doing most of the work. She orgasmed every three to four minutes riding Quinn, almost twice as often as Daphne. François lasted as long as he could, maybe twenty minutes, then he groaned and climaxed inside Daphne. After François climaxed, Master turned Genevieve on her back, bent her legs over his elbows, and fucked her hard and deep. She'd been fairly quiet before, some minor moaning as she orgasmed, as she was controlling everything by riding. Once Quinn took over, it was another story.

"Mon Dieu, fuck me, Quinn. Fuck me faster," Genevieve whimpered. "Fuck me deeper. Quelle magnifique bite. Quel amant fantastique! Je n'ai jamais été baisé comme ça auparavant, Putain de bête!"

"What's your mother saying, Isabelle?" I whispered. She was still at my knees after finishing licking me.

"What a magnificent dick. What a fantastic lover. I've never been fucked like this before. Fucking beast!" Isabelle whispered back. "He is. I want him to fuck me like that."

"He will," I laughed. "Don't worry."

Quinn lasted ten minutes longer than François did, and his cock was hard again when Quinn grunted and started filling Genevieve's cunt with his cum.

Seeing that François had another erection, Quinn told him now would be a good time to reclaim his wife. François plunged into his wife. They were so busy fucking each other that they didn't notice Isabelle cleaning Quinn's cock of her mother's cum, and Simone cleaning Brigitte of her father's. Both of the girls were cognizant of what they were cleaning.

When his cock was clean, Quinn told me to go with Isabelle and pick out one suitcase worth of her sluttiest clothes to take with her to Maine. He told Isabelle to lick me to four more orgasms for my help. Those orgasms didn't cost me more of a spanking. I got permission to cum.