Mated to the Pack Ch. 21

Story Info
Jessica delivers first puppy, Sean finds out about wolves.
16.8k words
4.72
4.7k
10

Part 21 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,525 Followers

In this chapter, Jessica delivers her first puppy, Gretchen moves to Maine, and Sean needs to be informed about wolves, and learns that Sasha is his mother. Sue and Anita are both in submission to their husbands, and Gretchen's parents move in with Jessica's This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, group, and multiple partner sex. It contains female submission, including spankings. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their assistance in editing.

Mated to the Pack, Chapter 21

Gretchen Moves, I Deliver and Sean Finds Out about Wolves.

Alicia and I sent Sean home after the wedding, a happy, and depleted man.

Except for Dani, now on her honeymoon, and the two bodyguards who'd gone with her, the rest of my initial group of breeders came to my house the day after the wedding. My Mom and Angela were going all around the room sucking cocks and licking pussies like good little subs for everyone but me who was now locked into sex with only four other people. I'd join Alicia later since Sean had tacitly agreed to my having sex with her during our post wedding threesome.

Nat confirmed that Dani had been fucked by all of the groomsmen on her wedding night, first by Quinn, her Master, while she deep throated the cock of Brad, the best man. Both of Carl's brothers saw what a slut Dani became when fucked by Quinn's awesome prick, and it contributed to their somewhat dismal performance. Brad didn't last long in Dani's mouth, and in fact, wasn't the 'best' man, barely four and a half inches when erect, about an inch smaller than Carl. Even Doug's prick was bigger. Dani gulped down Brad's juice, then started sucking Doug's cock to get him ready to fuck her when Quinn finished. He didn't last all that long either, so when Quinn finished, it was Tony who took her next, then Nat, both of them substantially larger than the three Blum brothers. Both of Carl's brothers were erect again when Nat finished, so Brad got sloppy fourths and Douglas sloppy fifths, resulting in both of Carl's brothers getting to use two of Dani's holes on the wedding night before Carl got to use any.

Then both brothers had watched in amazement as Carl licked the huge mess out of Dani's pussy, lovingly giving her several oral orgasms. Quinn finally removed Carl's cock cage, giving the key to Tony to use during the honeymoon. Then Carl finally got to fuck his new wife, though he didn't last long the first time, being too excited to have a good performance.

What was truly amazing is that after they left Carl's and Dani's room, Brad invited the three wolves to his room, where he convinced his wife, Fiona, to partake of the large cocks of Quinn, Nat and Tony.

Fiona had been quite reluctant to cuckold her husband until Brad told her that he'd just fucked the bride, then had Quinn pull his cock out of his pants. She suddenly changed her tune. Brad pulled his pud almost constantly as first Tony, then Nat, and finally Quinn turned Fiona into their whore. When they left his room, Brad was licking her pussy, cleaning it up after the three big dicked wolves.

I later learned that Fiona became a breeder for the pack. Brad wore the smallest chastity cage they made as Fiona cuckolded him. She never had one of Brad's children, though he raised two of her wolf lover's children as his own, one boy, white, one girl, black, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Two days later, a Tuesday, I got a call from Gretchen. My parents were at Quinn's house, so it was just me, Angela, Alicia and Brigitte at home.

"I delivered this morning, an eight pound, three ounce girl. I'm feeding her now. Gerhard and Dawn came by to see her and pick her name for her birth certificate. They'll pick her up when I'm released from the hospital."

"How was your labor? How long was it?"

"About twenty hours. It started around noon yesterday and I delivered around eight this morning. Ingrid and Mom were at my side during the delivery. It wasn't fun, but I had drugs, so it wasn't horrible either. Melanie delivered two weeks ago, she had a boy. I understand they're ecstatic. You might want to tell Conor he has a kid."

"I'm not living with him anymore, but I'll get word to him."

"Where did he go?"

"I started dating a guy. He was nervous about me being around other men, so I had him replaced with another woman, Alicia."

"Does that mean no Quinn either?"

"It does."

"Shit! Am I going to be able to see you?"

"I talked to him about having a few women on my free pass list, listing you, Brigitte and Alicia, and I had a threesome with him and Alicia after Dani's wedding, so I believe we're still good. It's just I'll need to see you at my house instead of Quinn's. Do you know what's going to happen with Ingrid?"

"She's going to come with me. She'll accept Rene's leadership but monitor the Wisconsin groups interest regarding yours truly. Make sure I'm bred only by Wisconsin wolves, that sort of thing."

"Patricia and Lois are becoming breeders," I said.

"I heard. Patty told me. Accused me of being a devious bitch."

I laughed. "She called and told me the same thing. Have your mom and dad done it with anyone else since Quinn left?"

"Not even Ingrid, as much as I thought that might happen. Their marriage still seems good, but they're going to come with me when I move, make sure I get settled. I think in addition to that, Mom wants to get laid by Quinn again, and Dad knows it, and seems okay with the idea."

"If you didn't know already, Mom is Dad's submissive. She's wearing his collar permanently."

"I can't say that's a huge surprise. She seemed to enjoy it as much as you did. Are you a submissive still?"

"Nope. Gave that up too. No guys, no submission. Just an ordinary girl who still gets to fool around with women on the side."

"Is the boyfriend nice?"

"Sean is very nice. I like him a lot. We still have a lot to find out about each other, but I'm hopeful. My folks like him too. They met him at the wedding."

"Give me a second. I need to change boobs. My nipple is getting sore on the left side."

"Sure," I laughed. "What did Gerhard name her?" I asked when she said she was ready.

"Astrid Anita Müller. Middle name after your mother. Her last name will change once they do the DNA testing and know who the father is. She'll be officially adopted by the father and his mate if he has one."

"That's an unusual name. I like it. I like Gerhard was thinking of my mother when he named her."

"I'm very anxious to get to Maine. I can't wait to see you again."

"Me too, Gretchen."

******

My parents decided to stay and look for a place to live since Gerhard was going to buy their place in Wisconsin. The deal hadn't closed yet, but they had every expectation that it would. They found a nice home on Georgetown Island not too far from Reid State Park and about twelve miles from me, right on the Gulf of Maine.

They conferred with Sean about what kind of boat to buy since they were going to be on the water, and Dad's fishing boat he'd kept for Boom Lake wouldn't do for the Atlantic Ocean. Before I delivered, I went on one more date with him, and Brigitte joined us for it, and we ended up in his bedroom.

Once again, Brigitte proved how well a wolf could suck cock. She wasn't as pregnant as me, so he didn't feel he needed to be as careful as he was when fucking me, not that Brigitte couldn't have taken worse anyway. She may not be able to shift, but she still healed like a wolf. We didn't take enemas ahead of time, and this time I didn't suck his cock when he pulled out of Brigitte's ass, so he knew I wasn't a total barbarian. I felt the stage was set for Gretchen when she got here.

We were enjoying a post-coital break in the action. Sean asked, "Do you want me to be with you in the delivery room?"

"That's sweet, babe, but you had no part in its creation, and I'm not even keeping the baby. I don't even know what sex it is, because I didn't want to know. It personalizes a child I have to give up. My Mom and Brigitte will be in the delivery room with me, doing the rah-rah, breathe stuff. You'd better be there for any we have, but not for this one. Thanks anyway. I'm not even naming the baby. Rene and Sasha will come to the hospital to provide the name for the birth certificate. A name was picked out, and the last name will momentarily be Devereaux until the couple formally adopts it when they determine the paternity."

"How long before you have to provide another one?"

"I was thinking six to nine months. If we're together, I'd like nine months where you and I can really enjoy the moment. If not, six months so I can get it over sooner. I'll use the time to work my ass off so you can see what I look like when I'm not hauling thirty-five extra pounds around. I figure the first three months of pregnancy will also be pretty good for sex, before junior starts getting in the way again."

"Could you stretch it out a little if we want to get married? I'm not sure I want you standing at the altar with some other person's baby in you like Dani did."

"As soon as you think you know your own mind, you let me know, and we'll see."

"Are you ready to get married now?"

"Not yet, Sean. We've still got a lot of things happening in our lives at the moment. A lot of things with the possibility of messing us up. I'd like to be more sure. I don't want to have to do this more than once. I expect to be married forever."

******

Before my next date with him, my water broke. As I'd told Sean, Mom and Brigitte were there, to cheer me on, hold my hand and encourage me to push when it was time. Dad was in the waiting room, calling Rene, Gerhard, Gretchen, my fellow breeders, Conor, Sean and Quinn. Even Dani and Carl were back from their honeymoon, waiting with the others, although Carl came after work like Sean.

Sean was working when Dad called, and it was several hours before he got there. When he did, all the others were in the waiting room. I was still in labor, and hadn't gone to the birthing room yet, so they were letting a couple people at a time in to see me.

Dad and Sean came back to see me together.

"How's it going, tiger?" Dad asked.

"About how you'd expect to be passing a nine pound bowling ball through my birth canal, Dad. Sean, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I may never let anyone fuck me again who isn't wrapped in two condoms."

When I saw the look on his face, I said, "I'm just joking, but it would be at least three weeks before I have sex again. Except my mouth. I can still blow you. Sorry, Dad. I just had to say it."

Dad chuckled, Sean didn't.

"Why so many people?" Sean asked.

"They're my friends, and the girls and I are going through a shared experience, having babies for other people. We became really close doing this together. We've worked out together, trained together, had morning sickness together. Unless I'm doing something else, I'll be here for their births as well. The men, most of them are bodyguards. Sasha and Rene represent the infertile couples who'll be taking the baby."

"Is Quinn someone's bodyguard?"

"He's Isabelle's and Rose's. Aren't they here too?"

"They are."

"There you go."

"Is that the only reason he's here?"

It might be Quinn's child, or Rene's or Nat's or Tony's or any of the other wolves who fucked my puppy into me, but Sean couldn't know that.

"Sean, I told you we were close. He can't just drop out of my life because I'm dating you. We're staying apart. That's the best I can do. You have to trust me. Quinn is nothing more than a friend and he can't be more than a friend from now on. You'd have more to worry about with Gretchen, because I care more for her than any other person who might possibly be a romantic interest, but I won't marry a girl, so don't worry about her either. She'll be my favorite extra fuck buddy, but that's the best she can hope for, and the worst you have to put up with.

"Look, I know I'm surrounded by handsome, studly men. Fine, that might be a concern for most people. It doesn't need to be for you. They are all off my romantic interest radar. At the moment, you're the only one on it. I'm beginning to think that we may be right for each other. I'll tell you if that changes, but no man here is as important to me as you are, except for my Dad."

"Do you know why Quinn is off of her radar?" Sean asked Dad.

"I do, but I can't say anything to you, except she's telling you the truth. She's not interested in Quinn. You're worrying about the past, and the past is gone. Don't let the past ruin your future."

"Have I asked or said anything to you about your former flames?" I asked. "You parted amicably with your last girlfriend. I suppose she could pop back up into your life, but I trust you when you say it's over. You don't strike me as a fraud or a liar. I'm not either. Just because I can't tell you some stuff, doesn't mean the stuff affects you. It doesn't. You know everything you need to know about me. I'm an unemployed ship building engineer, who's a surrogate mother for money. I've signed a contract for three more past this one. I'm only having sex with the people I've told you about, and no one else. I like girls, but won't marry one. You can fuck the same girls I am, except possibly Gretchen because she's not into men. I'm not putting on a front for you while we're dating. What you see, is what you get, except if I find another job, then I'll do work besides babies for bucks. This is me, take it or leave it. Now if you'd both leave, my contractions seem to be getting closer together. Send Mom and Brigitte back in, please and thank you."

They both left. Mom and Brigitte came back in and two hours later, I delivered a boy, white, so it wasn't Nat's. That's all I knew at the moment. Rene told me it would be named Antoine Thunder Devereaux, after Rene's and Sasha's paternal grandparents. I fed and cared for the baby for two days until I was discharged from the hospital, handing it over to the wolves to raise when I got home. I wouldn't see Antoine for six years until I was thirty-one.

******

One week after I surrendered Antoine, Gretchen and her parents, plus Ingrid arrived in town with a rented truck and Gretchen's car. They went straight to Quinn's where the truck was unloaded and Gretchen's things stowed in her room. Ingrid proceeded to Wolf Central to offer her obeisance to Rene and Sasha. Given the jealousy Sean displayed about Quinn, I didn't dare go there without him, and he was working. After unpacking everything, they came to my house for supper with me and my parents.

Gretchen looked as if she was already exercising to shed her baby weight. So was I, but she was further along than I was at this point. Sue, Gretchen's mother, was walking the walk of the well and truly fucked, so I suspected Quinn had taken the time to pound her before they left his place, and James' cum was being absorbed into the stomach lining of Rose, Isabelle, or both as he watched his wife get shafted, which Gretchen confirmed later during our pillow talk.

My dining room table held eight, so in addition to Gretchen's four, Dad, Brigitte and Alicia shared our table. Mom and Angela, the two submissive sluts, waited on us naked. I imagined it was how Gretchen's parents knew that Mom was now a permanent submissive. Turns out James knew earlier, but I'll get to that. Dad was using the presence of the Shrivers to embarrass mother, and make her feel more servile to everyone else. The rest of us were dressed, to enforce their submissive status and our importance. Brigitte and Dad informed us before eating, that we should be sure to caress or fondle the slaves as they waited on us. I frequently did Angela, though I left Mother to the others. Their juices glistened on the pubic lips and thighs.

"When am I going to meet the new boyfriend?" Gretchen asked.

"Sunday is when I normally see him," I replied. "It's one of the few days he regularly takes off. We're going out to lunch on Sunday so he has a chance to meet you and your parents."

"I was surprised you weren't at Quinn's to meet Gretchen," Sue said, "and that you have a new boyfriend. You and Quinn looked like an item when you were in Wisconsin."

"Quinn was my Master, but he's not marital material," I replied. "Since I can't marry him, I decided I needed to explore other options. Quinn encouraged me to date Sean."

"Okay, but why not be there to greet us?" James asked.

"Sean is aware that Quinn and I have some history, and that I've had an emotional connection to him. Quinn is an imposing, very masculine, man, and if it had been only sex, it might be one thing, but knowing it was more, Sean is jealous. He feels threatened, so I try to avoid Quinn as much as possible unless I'm with Sean, so he can see that nothing inappropriate happens."

"Why don't you think Quinn is marital material?" Sue asked.

Since James and Sue didn't know about wolves, I couldn't really answer that question honestly.

"You know how he is," I replied, taking another tack. "He's not the steady guy that one might want in a marriage. Quinn's like a vacation, a nice place to visit, but not where you want to hang your hat. He's more of a 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas', guy. There'd be a constant parade of other women through his life, and he'd ensure there'd be a constant parade of other men through mine. Quinn is not what you might call steady. He's already got two other submissives catering to his every need. I'd be one of many if I stayed with him."

"Yet you seemed to enjoy it?" Sue said.

"I do, but for a weekend a month, not a lifetime, a little sowing of oats, not the entire zoo. I want what you have, and what my mother has, someone to grow old with. Believe me, Quinn would be a lot harder to take if you didn't have James there as a backstop from all the craziness. Sean is willing to let me have Gretchen, and that's enough for me. I don't need all the rest."

Sue squeezed her husband's hand. "I can see how you might be right. I'm very fortunate to have James."

"And there you have it," I said, "the reason I'm dating someone else."

"So do you like your new young man?" James asked.

"He's very nice, kind, funny, intelligent, ambitious. I enjoy being with him. I think he may be the one. I'm only worried about how the surrogacy will affect him."

"Is he as good in bed as Quinn?" Sue asked.

"No one is as good in bed as Quinn," I said, "but sex is only one small part of a relationship. He's good enough, and open minded to boot, which is all I need with the all the rest Sean brings to the table. Gretchen, can you spend the night? Your folks can take your car back. I'll make sure you make it back to Quinn's tomorrow. We can finally sixty-nine again, now we've lost our beach balls."

"I thought you'd never ask."

James had some questions for Dad. "How do you like having Anita as your submissive?" He asked the question with two of his fingers pushed up Mom's pussy.

"After the little party we had at our place. It was easy to see that Anita enjoyed being Quinn's sex toy. I enjoyed dominating Dani. It seemed natural to take control of her after that." Mom orgasmed. "Ten swats for that, Slut. Five for not asking for permission to cum, and five more for cumming."

"Yes, Master," Mom moaned.

"She was already well trained and finely tuned," Dad said. "She certainly makes a tasty slave."

"How often do you let her fuck other people?" Sue asked.

"Often enough to keep her libido in check," Dad replied. "She's a promiscuous slut. I had her tied to the bed and had six different men fuck her twice shortly after we arrived. She ate it up."

"Do you mind if I have her suck my cock?" James asked.

"Not at all," Dad replied, "feel free to use her however you want."

"Suck my cock, Slut," James ordered.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,525 Followers