All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 21'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wonder if the 'turkey baster' method might be successful in breeding wolf females? I think a modified syringe, with a removed needle, would do better though. Assuming a volunteer could handle it, they could still fornicate as man and wolf but to increase the pregnancy chances an assistant gathers the sperm into a syringe, then squirted directly through the cervix into the uterus?

Alternately, they could collect one or multiple samples, like a clinic, from one or multiple men and then inject a larger supply into the wolf female uterus. It seems that way would be successful without violating any story world rules. Sasha could have a werewolf child like she's always wanted and achieve a new hope for the rest of the females. The costs for puppies would sure go down significantly and the fathers wouldn't have to ever know the secret in a clinic setup. Less paperwork and hassle that way. They would just be paid well for supplying viable swimmers.

Then the outside partner role would fall to the male wolves but the brith rate growth could be exponential. That would need to be carefully planned or it could cause new problems for the wolves and their treaty. Maybe limit it to 'replacement levels' at max for a while? So, no more than two per mated couple or one each for single wolves.

That might work best for a diversity mix. It keeps the female wolf genetics in the mix as well as the male.

Hmm, the whole bit about sending puppies off somewhere to be raised and trained until 6-7 seems unnecessary. Perhaps it was just an excuse to ease the maternal split for the human females? It has been mentioned how accidentally created human kids could be injured by wolf pups or accidentally turned if raised in the pack. That statement indicates that the pups could or should grow with the pack. No real reason otherwise. Jessica should be able to see her son regularly when visiting Rene' and Sasha. Witness the rapid maturation and grow to know the wolf he becomes.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy6711 months ago

For a while there was so much summaries that I thought this was the final chapter.

Please say that it's not.

Also please finish Beth's story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please let Jessica and Quinn end up together!

Wolftight21Wolftight2111 months ago

An awesome chapter. ^^

Not how I thought that Sean was gonna find out about werewolves though. Thought he'd find out by accident and be given a choice - either sign a NDA or be drugged up and locked away in an asylum for the rest of his life.

I'm 100% on board with Sean not only fucking his mother but also getting her pregnant as well, wolf form pregnant. From what I read Sasha, and by extension Rene, don't object. It'd also be very nice if Sean can fuck Sasha while she's in her human form at one point. That way he can have fucked his mother pretty much in every way possible.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is something I don't really like about Sean. Perhaps because I like who Quinn has become and want Jessica and he to be together. I think Thors_fist's stories are well written, however in some ways this seems like just a werewolf version of Beth's story.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

No idea which way this is going to go but perhaps Jessica and Sean will split when some female werewolf claims Sean as her mate??? A great instalment again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous