Mated to the Pack Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice to see our parents getting on so well with one another," I said. "No fighting about which set of in-laws to go to on the holidays."

Sean laughed. "You're sick."

"Maybe a little." I squeezed his hand.

******

I had a good chat with Karina and Charlotte while she stayed over. We talked about the sucky economy, our breedings, whether or not she had a boyfriend, (No), or was even interested in boys, (Yes). She figured her parents would accept her sleeping with another woman in her bed easier than a man since she wasn't married. I'm not sure it made a difference, considering their own proclivities.

I asked her how she was handling their open sexuality.

"I had to be bred twice by the wolves, since I didn't stop my birth control soon enough for the first one to take hold. After spending ten days on the wolf compound, almost nothing sexual phases me in the least. Have you ever seen two werewolves fucking?"

"God, yes! Scared me to death. It was before my first breeding, and I was thinking to myself, 'Please no. If I have sex like that, it will kill me. I don't want to be bred like that.' Thankfully, the guy I watched doing it with Brigitte told me he was much gentler with humans because we were so fragile. They are, or I wouldn't be doing it a second time."

"Exactly! Makes what Mom and Dad do seem tame comparatively. I mean, they're tearing at each other with their teeth, hair and blood flying everywhere. A little spanking is minor in comparison, and nudity doesn't shock me at all."

"I know, it's actually kind of relaxing once you get used to it, the nudity, I mean, not the hair and blood flying everywhere."

Karina laughed. "You want to have sex?"

"I promised your brother I'd only have sex with three other women, and you're not on the list."

"I'm surprised that Sean is as relaxed about this stuff as he is. He's really your Dominant once a month?"

"Yes. To be honest, he knows I had a previous Dominant, and I don't think he likes not being able to do anything the previous guy did. It's a little testosterone competition. He's been somewhat jealous of this other fellow."

"Who is it?"

"Quinn."

"You fucked Quinn?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes."

"How was he?" Charlotte again.

"Best sex I ever had."

"I knew it. He is such a dreamboat. God, that body, that prick. What a fucking stud he is."

"Well, he's available, I guess, but he kind of still loves me, I think."

"And you're not with him?"

"He's a wolf and I'm not."

"Yeah, I guess that would be a problem," Charlotte said. "I kind of forget you're human. You're like a wolf."

"I feel like one at times."

******

One benefit of Sean knowing his parents were in a D/s relationship, is that being a Dominant didn't bother him as much now. Somehow, his parents made it seem all right, and he wasn't so hesitant being Dominant. As a result, he did better, and I enjoyed it more, to the point I gave him two weekends a month. He didn't always get both days on a weekend because of work, but he hugely enjoyed his Sundays.

When Gretchen got back from Wisconsin, she was pregnant. We tried to get in as much sex as possible while we were still both relatively slim. She even let Sean fuck her once like she'd let Quinn fuck her. Not with quite the same dramatic results, but I ensured she was cumming a lot on my tongue while Sean fucked her pussy.

I was using a copper IUD for birth control. I had it removed seven months after having my first puppy. The next time I became fertile, I was going to try for my second one. According to my cycle, I should be ovulating beginning on a Saturday, and I was going to be all Quinn's for this breeding. I told Sean and asked him if he wanted to watch me be bred, perhaps even participate. We were lying in bed at the time after some hot sex.

"Participate how?"

"I can suck your cock while the wolf is breeding me. If you don't want to, or every other time, I'll probably be licking Gretchen's cunt, or one of the two bitches, in a sixty-nine. It's a way to forget a little bit that a wolf is fucking me. Although I do appreciate a wolf dick as much as the next bitch, it is a little odd. The wolf cock forms a knot to keep his prick locked Inside of me until his cum is absorbed into my womb. Quinn will fuck me a couple times in the morning, we'll stop for lunch, then a couple times in the afternoon. He may remain knotted to me during each breeding, and cum up to twice each time. Ingrid, Alicia and Brigitte will be there if you don't want to watch. You can go into one of the other bedrooms and have your way with them. Ingrid too.

"After my second afternoon breeding, we'll come home. You can fuck my mouth and ass without a condom, or my pussy with one that night. My most fertile day will be Sunday, I'll go back in the morning, and do the same thing on Sunday, repeating each day as necessary for five days, until I've got a puppy planted in me. As soon as Brigitte determines that I'm pregnant, I'll be home permanently.

"Quinn won't be my sole breeder any time in the future. I'll have four different wolves fuck me each day, and it will be done at the wolf compound. Rene, as the pack Alpha usually gets me first each day. If the wolf is mated, I usually have lesbian sex with the mate while her husband mounts me. If you don't want me doing that with another female, I'll do one of my wolves instead. You don't have to come if you don't want to, but I figure it might help if you're there, ensuring it's only a wolf and not a man fucking me. I couldn't anyway, as I don't want to risk having a human child, but I want this to be as easy for you as I can."

"What happens if you don't get pregnant this ovulation?"

"I'd have to do it again in a month, but that's the reason I used a copper IUD. There's no hormones possibly messing with my ability to get pregnant. Since sperm can remain active in my reproductive system for three days, I need to stop fucking you bareback three days before I start to ovulate. You can still use a condom and fuck me, or I'll happily drain your balls orally any time you want, but since we usually only get together on the weekend, I didn't foresee that being a problem, as we won't have fucked for a week when I go in for my breeding."

"I'll come and I'll see what it's like. I can probably only stay on Saturday and Sunday."

"I understand. I'll still come home every night. This is just for breeding, okay?" I stepped into his arms and kissed him.

He shuddered and kissed me back. "I love you, Jessica."

"I love you too, big guy."

"Will you marry me now?"

"Let's see how well you handle this breeding. If you still want to marry me when it's over, I'll marry you. We can set the wedding date after I drop puppy number two."

"Will you have my child right away?"

"If you want the first year of our marriage, for me to being hugely fat and sassy, I'll have yours immediately."

"At least being pregnant doesn't slow down the sex," Sean said.

"And you always have one of the wolves to fuck you if it does."

******

I was running with Alicia, Angela and Brigitte three days before my breeding, Brigitte as a wolf. Angela was only a couple months pregnant, and still able to run fast enough to keep up. Alicia was with me stride for stride. Brigitte was all over the place. We heard a wolf howl. I wasn't as adept at telling one wolf from another from their vocalizations, so didn't know who it was. Alicia knew instantly.

"Turn back, now. Run like hell."

We didn't argue, this was for my safety. I did a 180 and headed home running as fast as I could go for the distance remaining and not collapse. Angela was struggling to keep up. Alicia had pulled her gun out of her fanny pack holster and put a round in the chamber. Shit! This was serious. I heard two more wolves howl out in the woods.

"Help is on the way," Alicia said.

"What's going on?" I panted.

"Bear. Don't talk, run."

I sped up. I remembered John, in Wisconsin. He'd been huge. I had no desire to mate with a bear. By the time we reached home, there were three other wolves as wolves, outside my house. A man came out of one of the townhouses carrying a rifle.

"Don't shoot!" I shouted. "They're tame. There's a bear in the woods. He's not. If you see a bear, shoot it."

He probably didn't have silver bullets, but anything was better than nothing. I stopped and petted all the wolves to show him they were tame. I went into the house and got my gun, silver in mine, joining the others, still outside. Angela had collapsed beside the wolves.

"What are all the wolves doing outside?" The neighbor said.

"They're trained wolves, used for hunting bears. Apparently, there's a marauding bear out there in the woods causing trouble."

"Are you sure they're friendly?"

"Absolutely sure. Pet one. Let it get your scent."

He slowly reached out and touched one, which sat quietly and let him pet her, making puppy noises. Brigitte came trotting up and whimpered something. Alicia put away her gun, so I knew the threat was ended.

"I guess the wolves drove it off," I said.

"How do you know?"

"This bitch was one of the hunters. If she's back, there's no more bear to be scared of. If you really want to make friends with these wolves, give them some raw meat. Stay, I'll get you some."

They plopped down in the grass and I went into the house for some raw hamburger, putting my gun down. I got enough to give them all around a third of a pound. When I returned, the guy was petting each of the wolves, letting them all scent him. Angela and Alicia were watching with amused expressions.

"How do I tell the tame ones from the untamed ones?" He asked.

"Most wild wolves won't linger around people. Since they're trained hunting wolves," Alicia said, "they're used to gunfire. If you fire a gun into the air or ground and the wolf doesn't run off, it's tame. Wild wolves will run."

I held out my hand with a portion of hamburger on it and let each of them eat it off of my hand. I gave him some of the hamburger so he could feed them too.

"My name's Jessica. I don't think I've met you before. This is one of my roommates, Alicia. I have another one named Brigitte. She's a redhead. You might see her around sometimes. Angela here, is her submissive."

"Name's Stan. I just moved into the complex around a month ago. Haven't really had a chance to introduce myself to my neighbors. Are you by any chance attached?"

I laughed. "You don't waste time, do you? Boyfriend, named Sean, lives in Portland. Very happy with him. My three roommates are unattached, except to each other. Plus, Angela is a couple months pregnant. Sorry."

"Damn, just my luck. The three hottest women I've seen around here, and they're all attached. Do you know any who are free?"

"They may be free," I said, "but they're not cheap. I can ask around."

"Just moved here from Montana, bigger mountains, no ocean."

"What brought you here?"

"Logging."

He looked like he could easily be a lumberjack, easy on the eyes, too. Maine had a lot of timber, so that wasn't farfetched. They also had a sustainable logging industry. You cut a tree down, you planted more. No clear cutting. The wolves could accept loggers here. They weren't destroying the habitat.

"Well, I should shower after my run. Take care, Stan. I'll see you around."

We went into my townhouse, Brigitte trotted beside us, the rest of the wolves melted back into the woods.

"What's the scoop on the bear?" I asked her after she shifted back.

"He was trotting along in the woods trailing you. He scented that you're close to being fertile, and the smell of wolf on you, so he knows you're having sex with shifters."

"How good can bears scent?"

"As good as wolves can, maybe even better."

"Would he have made a play for me?"

"I don't know, and I didn't want to find out. I'd like to add another couple of bodyguards until you're knocked up."

"Did you have any wolves in mind?"

"Conor for one, and another wolf named Jake who's dealt with bears before."

"Before I add any males to the mix, I need to contact Sean. In the meantime, why don't we invite Dani, Rafiki and Lorenzo over."

"Good idea," Brigitte said.

Dani had moved in with Carl after their marriage. When she got Rafiki and Lorenzo as her new bodyguards, they got to sleep in the Master bedroom with Dani. Carl had to take the guest bedroom. Each night, Dani would fuck one of the two black wolves, with Carl watching, then he was allowed to fuck whichever hole he wanted to before he went to bed. He usually chose her pussy or ass, whichever one her black lover had just deposited his cum in. Dani had already gotten pregnant with a puppy again, as had the other two breeders. I'd delayed longer because of Sean.

Dani was about six weeks along currently. Carl thought for sure she was going to have a black child, but each of her bodyguards only had one chance to breed her while she was fertile. So did Quinn. It was possible that Dani might have Quinn's puppy before I did. The most probable father for her puppy was still Rene's as Alpha. Proven genetic excellence got more chances in wolf politics. Tony and Nat didn't because they'd already had puppies and weren't high enough in the wolf hierarchy for additional chances.

I put in a call to Sean, while Brigitte called Lorenzo, who was the senior of the two wolves. As expected, I couldn't reach Sean because he very seldom got my cell calls while he was at sea. I left a message and sent a text to call me.

The two wolves had heard the wolves howling earlier and were prepared for trouble when they came over, armed and dangerous. Sean finally called me around suppertime.

"What's up, Pussycat?"

"You tease, sir. You know you got your weekend last week."

"Still, I like to think of you with my collar around your neck, especially when you're going into your breeding cycle. What can I do for you?"

"While I was running this morning, a bear shifter was trailing me, scenting my upcoming fertility. Brigitte thought it would be prudent to add two additional bodyguards until I'm pregnant, both male for the strength advantage. Conor, for his trained bodyguard skills, and a wolf named Jake who's fought bears before. I wanted to check with you first, because I got rid of Conor for you, and didn't want to add two male bodyguards without your permission."

"Who's protecting you now?"

"Alicia and Brigitte, plus we invited Dani, Rafiki and Lorenzo over for the moment."

"Is Dani in danger too?"

"Not from a bear, because she's already carrying a puppy again. She's not breeding material. She's at risk from other rogue wolves wanting a puppy to raise. It would only have to be until I'm pregnant. Once I am, the males can go away again. Two wolves should be sufficient for my protection."

"Can't Rafiki and Lorenzo stay?"

"They can't stay overnight. They need to go back with Dani. Carl will be getting home soon and he's been invited to supper. They'll stay here until two other wolves get here, then they have to leave."

"Will this danger persist during your entire breeding cycle?"

"Until a shifter can scent I'm pregnant, yes."

Sean was silent for quite some time, so long, I almost thought we'd been disconnected.

"Sean, are you still there?"

"Yes, I was just thinking. Your safety is paramount to me. I want you to go to Quinn's house. I don't think anyone can protect you better than he can, and he's got two other wolves there already. We know he's fought bears before. Plus, you can hang with Gretchen."

"Are you sure, honey? I know how much my former relationship to Quinn bothered you."

"It did, but I trust you and Quinn more than I did before. Maybe I've grown up, or maybe you've just proven to me how much you love me, but I want you safe. I'll join you on Saturday morning, and you can stay there until you're pregnant."

"I love you, Sean. Thank you. If you want, you can collar me again this weekend. I still need to breed, but other than that, you'll have control of me."

"I'll do that. I'll bring your stuff. Call me every night and I'll see you on Saturday."

"I will."

"You're joking?" Brigitte said after I hung up. "Sean is letting you go to Quinn's?"

"You could hear both sides of that conversation?"

She pointed to her ears. "Wolf."

"Then you know he wasn't kidding."

"Okay then, pack up your stuff, we'll leave after supper. Pack some clothes so you're not naked around Quinn all the time. It's best you don't tease him. He may be willing to protect you, but don't throw make it difficult for him."

"Got it."

Brigitte called Quinn and got permission to come to his house until I was finished breeding, while I packed up what I'd need for a week away. Carl arrived while I was packing, and was given a beer to drink. Carl was surprised that everyone was armed and dressed when he got there. Everyone was usually naked at my house, and Dani liked to compare his caged cock to the other, more prodigious male members the wolves carried. Brigitte was explaining that there were reports of a rabid bear in the woods when I came down with my overnight bag.

"Where are you going?" Carl asked.

"It's getting close to my next breeding cycle and I'll be providing another baby for an infertile couple. I'm going to their house."

"What's Sean think about you being pregnant again with someone else's baby?"

"He's not happy about it; not as happy as you are anyway," I teased. "He knows I have a contract and he's willing that I abide by the terms of the contract, but wishes I hadn't signed one. What about you? Who are you hoping that Dani has a baby with, that you get to keep?"

"She told me it's up to Quinn who fucks a baby into her. She said Quinn might want me raising his child."

"But you must have a preference? Do you want her to have a white baby so you can pretend it's yours, or a black baby, or don't you care?"

"If it were up to me, I'd like her to have a biracial baby so everyone knows it's not mine."

I kissed him on the cheek. "You are the biggest cuckold I know," I said.

He smiled. "I really am, and my brother is just like me. His wife, Fiona, signed a breeding contract just like Dani. He's locked up in a cock cage and Fiona said she's not giving him a child. She wants the father of her child to be a real man, not a small dicked wimp, her words, not mine."

"Nat told us how the three men fucked Fiona after fucking Dani on your wedding night."

"Brad told me. He was so happy when his wife agreed to cuckold him."

"I've got to say, you've got a strange family, Carl. Do you think Doug will be a cuckold too?"

"He already is. His girlfriend is cuckolding him."

"Sounds like you opened a can of worms."

"Is it a can of worms, or a birthday present? We're all happy."

Dani came up and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him on the lips.

"Yes, you are, my happy cuckold husband," she said. "Having the love of a man like this and the ability to fuck all the big dicks Quinn lets me have is a true miracle. We're both having the times of our lives. Most married couples fuck once or twice a week. We fuck daily. As soon as he sees a big black cock in my married white pussy or ass, he has to fuck me in the same place. He doesn't even care if I can't feel his dinky dick as long as he can shove it in the same hole they just orgasmed in. I swear he can only cum if his dick is coated in another man's semen."

Carl laughed and Dani kissed him again, clinging to him. They were a happy couple. I'll give them that.

We had a nice supper, (mostly meat) with salads for the humans, then we said goodbye to the other four, locked up my house and went to Quinn's.

******

When we arrived at Quinn's, Gretchen was happy to see me. She was like Dani, pregnant again, maybe a slight bump, but otherwise, not showing yet. She gave me a fierce hug. Isabelle and Rose were both pregnant too, around four months now.