Mated to the Pack Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect to see you for a couple of days."

"Yes, and I can spend all the nights in bed with you except Saturday night, when Sean will be here. Except for the breeding part, I've given him another weekend of submission, so he'll have me Saturday and Sunday, and I don't know what he'll have planned for me, but the rest of the non-breeding time, I'm yours, baby. I forgot to ask how your show went."

"Fabulous. I sold everything for a minimum of ten, and my biggest piece got twenty. I've got orders for another twenty from the show, and they want to do another show of my work in six months. I'm going to be busier than hell."

"Not too busy to lick pussy, I hope," I said.

"Never too busy for that."

I also gave Quinn a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for letting us invade your house," I said.

"You'll always be welcome here," Quinn said. "You don't even have to ask. I'm surprised Sean let you come."

"Apparently, we've earned his trust."

"How's he taking the fact I'm breeding you?"

"As well as could be expected. As long as you're a wolf, he accepts it. If you were a man, it would be a different story. He knows you will knot with me four times a day, and breed me up to twice per knot. He knows that Brigitte will stop it when she scents I'm pregnant."

"Can I wish that you don't get pregnant this time?"

"You can wish for anything you want, as long as you do your best to knock me up."

He laughed. "It would be my first."

"Not necessarily. You've fucked Dani, Randa and Simone. All of them could be pregnant with yours, although the odds aren't in your favor. They still favor Rene as Alpha."

"True, but I know that this one will be mine."

"All yours, wolf, just for finding Sasha's son and my sweetie." I kissed his cheek again. "We'll start Saturday morning."

It was late already, late enough to head to bed anyway. I spent a delightful night in Gretchen's arms and between her legs.

The following morning, Quinn went looking for bear, getting directions from Brigitte as to where he was seen. To the best of our knowledge, he hadn't done anything wrong yet, but if found, he was going to warned off.

After taking a look at Gretchen's stuff in her finished art studio, we were sitting in the hot tub chatting about this and that. It was October, so the nights were pretty cool, but the days still had some warmth to them. I asked Brigitte how big a werebear's cock was.

"Bear and wolf shifters have a similarity to each other. They both have penis bones, or a baculum in Latin, inside of the penis. The gland in the middle of the bone is where the knot appears. This bone is around seven inches in a wolf, and a little longer in a bear. The bone is towards the end of the penis and helps with the entry into the vaginal sheathe. An unerect black bear will be 5-8 inches in length depending upon the size and youth of the bear, but when erect, he can have a penis three or more feet long. It's because of the relative sizes of the animals who are fucking. Bull cattle are usually over three feet in length, elephants over four, and blue whales over ten feet long. It has to be that long in order to reach deep inside a female, closer to the uterus. It's not as easy for larger animal bodies to get as close together as it is for humans.

"Bear shifters, know they'd hurt you if they used all of their bear dick to try to fuck a human female, so they usually only use the first ten to twelve inches when mounting a human. In their human shapes, they tend to have longer dicks as well, but it's more like ten or eleven inches long."

"How thick is it, the bear's cock, I mean?"

"It's actually less thick than some human cocks as a bear. Probably about wolf thickness. Wolves and bears are trying to hit a moving target without being able to see said target, so it's helpful if you don't have a bludgeon. Something small enough to slide easily inside. It's why a wolf knots, otherwise a male would be splattering his seed all over the place. Knotting prevents that from happening."

"So if a bear did catch me, it won't kill me mating with him?"

"No, but a cub would be larger than a puppy, usually over ten pounds, so your vagina would take a beating on the way out."

"Good to know. If I did get raped by a bear and knocked up, what would you do with the cub?"

"That's a good question. I don't know the answer. The bear would be hunted down and killed, so you can't give the cub to him. You can't put it in the zoo, because it will be a human for the first six or seven years of his life, although even bigger than a wolf. I don't know if it usually shifts the first time, around a full moon or not. Bears aren't pack animals, so they don't have a pack to raise it. Hopefully there's a female shifter somewhere who'd take it, but I haven't got a clue. Maybe Quinn knows."

I asked him that when he got home. He hadn't found the shifter, though he followed it for miles, well away from where I lived.

"We kill it," Quinn replied.

"You kill it! Why the fuck would you kill a baby cub?"

"What are we going to do with it? It can't be raised by humans. It can't be raised by the pack. You can't stick it in a zoo. You want to lock it up for three hundred years? It doesn't happen all that often, but there's nothing else we can do."

"Why can't the pack raise it as an ursine member of the pack?"

"It's not in a bear's nature to be a pack animal."

"Has it ever been tried? Maybe, if it were raised by the pack, it would become a pack animal. I mean, I've seen all kinds of crazy animal pairings that get along great, dogs with cats, llamas with horses, birds with dogs, deer with people, for fucks sake."

"It couldn't speak wolf."

"So shift and explain shit in English. It's going to be a kid for however long before it shifts anyway. It's not a real bear. It's a shifter, for God's sake, which means it's smart enough not to fuck a human to death if it wants to breed. Geez. At least try it once and see if you can work most of the kinks out of it. Puppies aren't going to kill it by roughhousing. I can get why you can't raise humans, but you can do something else with them. Maybe even put advertisements in the paper for a female, what do they call female bears?"

"A sow, like a pig. Males are boars."

"Advertise for a sow to take one and raise it. I assume weres speak the language of the country they live in. The bear in Wisconsin spoke English. I assume they read it too. Someone has to raise the ones they have when they seduce someone. Find a werebear and ask what they want done with their young, don't kill it."

"She's right, you know," Brigitte said. "I don't think werebears are any more deserving of extinction than we are. We should try something else."

"Fine, I'll ask Rene if he has any contacts in the bear community."

"Thank you," I said. "I wouldn't think I'd have to explain this to anyone who was paying me not to become extinct themselves."

"Apparently, there's a lot of shit you have to explain to wolves. We're helpless without you," Quinn laughed.

"I know. It's a wonder you survived at all."

Gretchen laughed.

"What's so funny, painter?" Quinn asked

"That all 5-7, 120 pounds of Jessica, is yelling and wagging her finger at all 6-5, 230 pounds of you. It's like a kid telling off an adult."

Quinn laughed. "That is pretty funny. She's the only one who gets away with that shit too."

"Let me ask you something, Quinn. How do you feel about Jessica falling in love with Sean?" Gretchen asked. "Is it as wretched for you as it is for me?"

"I try not to think about it," he said, looking at me. "I want Jessica to be happy, even if I'm miserable."

"I guess you are as wretched as I am,"

"You still get to have sex with her."

"But even having sex with her isn't the same, is it?" Gretchen asked.

"No," Quinn replied. "Not the same at all."

"Quit pouting, children," I said. "I'm not a lesbian, and not a wolf. We're exactly what we are and have to live with that."

"Doesn't mean we have to like it," Gretchen said.

*****

There were five wolves running with us every day, but we still stuck relatively close to Quinn's house, doing circular laps through the woods. Friday, Brigitte had to go to teach her class after our run, so we had to stay at the house the rest of the day. I modeled naked for Gretchen along with Alicia and Matt, both as wolves. I stood between them with a bow and arrows, and they were snarling and growling like they were my protectors against some unseen foe. Quinn went to Wolf Central. He didn't mind leaving us with only three wolves protecting us because he had an arsenal of silver equipped weapons, including high powered rifles which could deal with even a bear.

Sean called me around five.

"I got done early, can I come sooner than tomorrow?"

"Of course you can, sweetie. You don't mind sharing a bed with Gretchen and Ingrid do you?"

"That's fine."

"Do you want us to save you some supper?"

"I'll grab something on the way."

"Don't forget condoms if you want to fuck you know what while I'm fertile."

"I already bought a package."

"We'll see you in a couple hours then."

I was both excited and nervous that Sean was coming. Excited because of wanting to see him. Nervous because he was going to see me bred. I didn't know how he'd react to that. Supper was relatively boisterous, as they usually were, with a lot of casual insults thrown around. We had time to clean up the kitchen before Sean got there. I was the only one dressed when he arrived, both trying not to tease Quinn, and wanting to look somewhat proper when my boyfriend arrived. The two male wolves weren't fully erect, nor fully limp, smelling my almost fertility, so he saw what I'd fucked before him, and how imposing the two wolves were. Though Sean matched up fairly well against Matt, Quinn had a couple inches and some girth to his prick that Sean lacked.

I greeted him with a kiss. He told me to strip, then to kneel, and placed his collar on me. "Get up, Pussycat," Sean said. Then he whispered in my ear. "You're going to get spanked every time you orgasm as my slave this weekend."

Of course, I juiced at his words, and both wolves got full blown erections, smelling my arousal.

"Yes, Master," I said, eyes down.

"Now suck my cock."

I led him to a chair and had him sit, then knelt down, extracted his cock and gave him the very best blow job I could, and I'd gotten much better since becoming a breeder for the wolves. He was ready to cum in ten minutes, but I kept him edged for another ten, to make his orgasm monumental. Before I was finished, Quinn had Isabelle sucking him and Rose was sucking Matt off.

Sean had a hold on my head and was bucking his hips off the chair into my mouth when his orgasm exploded out of him and down my throat. Quinn and Matt soon followed. I knew what he was doing. He was marking me as his despite the breeding I was to undergo.

Sean pulled me into my lap and had me tell him all I'd done since I called him last night. He played with me so I'd orgasm while I spoke. And it didn't take long. I orgasmed almost as soon as he got two of his digits in me.

"We went running this morning, sir, and did some weight training in the gym, then Brigitte left for her class, Quinn went to Wolf Central to speak to your mother and her husband about what to do about bear cubs born if a woman is raped by one. I posed naked for Gretchen with Alicia and Matt both as wolves for one of her paintings, then helped with dinner."

"What is done with bear cubs?" Sean asked.

"They were killed. They won't be anymore," Quinn said.

"Why were they killed?"

"The rapist is hunted down and killed for raping a human," Quinn said. "Bears aren't pack animals so there's no pack to raise a cub. The bear boar is usually solitary after impregnating a sow, not having a permanent mate, so it can't go to his sow. We didn't think it was fair to keep it locked up for three hundred years. It can't be adopted out to humans, which seemed to leave killing it. We're going to try raising it in the pack if we can't find a sow to raise it. Rene is going to talk to a couple bears he knows, see if anything can get worked out with them."

Sean nodded. "That sounds better to me. Could I see the sketches or painting?" He asked Gretchen.

"Of course," Gretchen said. "It's out in the studio."

She stood up. Sean fastened a leash to my collar and we followed her out to the studio, accompanied by Brigitte and Ingrid. She showed him the work she'd done today, and he was looking at the other items she'd painted. One of them showed a wolf mounting a woman, facing her. Her hands were in his fur around his neck, clutching it. The woman's legs were up around the body so you couldn't see the actual coital union, but you could certainly tell what was happening.

"Is this what it looks like; a wolf breeding?"

"It can get done that way," Gretchen said, "although that's not my preferred method. I'm a lick another woman in a sixty-nine while I'm mounted from behind kind of girl. This mostly happens between wolves in their human and wolf forms, when the female can no longer shift after she's pregnant, but I've seen it done during a breeding too."

"How have you done it in the past, Pussycat?"

"About 60% like Gretchen, although I'll be sucking a cock fifteen percent of the time, instead of licking a pussy. Thirty percent just mounted from behind. I've done it like this ten percent, Master."

"Were the other cocks wolves?"

"Exclusively, sir. The man underneath me would be very close to a wolf dick, with wolf balls rolling over his face. Wolves don't care about that, as they've all sucked wolf dicks, even licking their own. Most people would care. I wonder if Carl would care. He's done it while Dani was fucked by man shapes."

"When you told me you'd suck my dick while you were bred, what were you thinking of?"

"That you'd be kneeling in front of my mouth, and you'd spit-roast me with a wolf as I was on my hands and knees."

"We might have to try that, Pussycat."

"Yes, Master. Please don't watch if it hurts you too much, sir. I don't want to hurt you."

"If it's intolerable, I won't watch, but if it's not, even if it hurts, I'd like to watch."

"Yes, sir."

"I need to fuck my slut now, then punish you for cumming."

"Yes, Master, please fuck your pussycat."

We returned to the house, went to Gretchen's room and Sean put on a condom and fucked me hard. I think he was already considering how I'd look tomorrow, being bred, as he usually didn't fuck me this hard. I didn't mind though. I liked a stiff fucking on occasion. When he was done fucking me, he gave me thirty five hard swats for the seven times I orgasmed since he collared me. Then he fucked Ingrid as Gretchen and I pleasured each other. I earned another thirty-five, which he promised to give me in the morning. I slept between Gretchen and Sean, and Sean had his hand on my pussy, while Gretchen claimed a breast. I slept like a baby.

******

I was a naked slave now, and didn't bother dressing in the morning after my spanking, for my orgasms last night. Everyone else was naked as well. Quinn fixed everyone breakfast, and I think Sean was a little surprised because he had two bitches to cook for him. They did help set the table and run other errands. I think Isabelle was washing either linens (most likely) or clothes, (least likely). Although Quinn frequently had to wear clothes as part of his job. His slut bitches rarely wore them.

Breakfast over, and everything put away, Quinn asked Sean to lead me to his bedroom, (I was back on my leash), then shiftedto his wolf. Sean had never seen Quinn's bedroom, but Isabelle showed him where it was, then knelt down to wait for her Master's next order.

I asked my Master if I could sixty-nine with Alicia while I was bred, and he said okay.

Her head went by the edge, and I crouched over her face with my feet beside her face. Quinn's wolf was already erect, wanting to breed the fertile bitch. He put his paws on either side of our bodies and Alicia helped him find my fertile pussy and Quinn lunged forward, claiming me for his mating. A few more thrusts had his cock deeply buried in my cunt and his knot formed as I licked my bodyguard, and she licked me, ignoring the wolf prick. I started to cum. There was no hope for it. I couldn't not cum with his long prick fucking me and Alicia licking me. Ten minutes later, I felt Quinn cum, flexing powerfully as he filled me with his lupine spunk.

Quinn remained knotted, and he bred me a second time, lasting a little longer, roughly fifteen minutes before I felt him flood my fertile womb with his wolf cum. His knot lasted another fifteen minutes before I felt it shrink and he pulled out of me. He shifted back to human, and I was surprised when another cock, a human cock, filled me.

"No," I cried out. "You can't. Only Sean can fuck me as a man."

"I am fucking you as a man," Sean said, and I turned, and saw him behind me, fucking me savagely, as roughly as he'd ever fucked me.

"Please tell me you're wearing a condom, Master."

"I am," he grunted.

I relaxed and took his fucking, surrendering again to Alicia's tongue and the cock in my cunt.

It didn't take long before Sean gasped and I felt his cock twitch as he climaxed, jammed deep in my pussy.

When he pulled out, Alicia cleaned up the mess leaking out of me, a lot of it caused by Sean pushing Quinn's cum out of me.

I turned on my side, still lying down. Quinn was seated and Sean was standing behind me, removing his rubber.

"You know," Quinn said, "the more wolf cum you push out of Jessica, the more likely it will be, I'll need to breed her again next month."

"I couldn't help it," Sean said. "I had to fuck her. You'll have her three days when I'm not here. I doubt she'll end up not knocked up."

Quinn laughed. "You're probably right, but it might take longer. Theoretically she's done as soon as she's preggers. That could be scented as early as Monday morning if she caught this morning. If you keep pushing out my cum, we might not know until Wednesday, but I don't mind. Fuck away. The longer I keep her here, the better I like it."

"I've never felt such a compulsion to fuck before in my life," Sean said.

"Now you know a little bit of what it's like for Carl," Quinn said. "That same drive to fuck Dani after someone else has fucked her. It was an extremely good orgasm wasn't it, even though you didn't last that long."

"Yes."

"Sperm competition, even though you're theoretically not competing with another man, my wolf is trying to impregnate your bitch, and you want to replace my sperm. When I fuck her again this morning. I'll be feeling the same thing after watching you fuck her, even though you wore a condom. There's something primal about watching someone, or in my case, something else, fucking your woman. I'm not sure it can be easily controlled. It might help if you're getting sucked off at the same time, or fucking one of the other bitches, but I wouldn't swear to it. It might just make you cum more often."

"How many times did you cum, Pussycat?"

"Twelve, Master."

"Over my lap, Pussycat."

"Yes, sir." I got up and draped myself over his lap. He gave me sixty swats, then another five when I climaxed during my spanking. It was kind of exciting being the source of a competition between two manly fuckers. If this kept up the whole time Sean was here, I was going to be one, well fucked bitch. I thanked him for my spanking, then stood for awhile as the burning in my ass dissipated.

The second time I got bred that morning, I had permission to sixty-nine with Brigitte. Quinn shifted to his wolf, and the first time he climaxed, Sean shoved his dick in my mouth and I sucked him instead of licking Brigitte as Quinn mated the fourth time, remaining knotted through two breedings. It kept Sean from fucking me after that mating, so more of Quinn's cum stayed inside of me. Since Sean didn't fuck me, I also didn't earn quite the spanking the second time around, only forty. That was good as I could sit down for lunch, even sitting down on Sean's lap so he could feed me, though I had to be careful his cock didn't go inside of me when he got aroused, except I sucked him off again, as his sperm could go in my mouth as much as he wanted.