Mated to the Pack Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my third pregnancy since we met. Since I'm often carrying a baby around, he gets to fuck these other two who aren't pregnant. It's okay though, as I get to fuck them too. It's the primary reason he gets to screw them, because he has to put up with my being bred by other men and because I'm pregnant most of the time."

The older couple to my left finally got in the act, and when they did, I suspected he had played at Dominance before.

"Does your Master allow you to fuck other men?"

"Only for my breeding, sir, otherwise, it's only three women, one of whom is in Wisconsin undergoing her third breeding herself. It's why I know their prices. If you were interested, my two bodyguards can often be persuaded to fuck. They don't get enough dick because my Master gives me most of his."

I moaned, having my second climax. Master slid a hand under my blouse and palmed my breast, increasing my pleasure. I purred, his pussycat, as he strummed my nipple.

Our food arrived. We continued to chat while we ate, and I had three more orgasms during the meal as Sean fed me. The five people who'd expressed the most interest, stayed even after they'd eaten their food, getting more information. We finally introduced ourselves and the younger couple were Tom and Annette, and they both had wedding rings on, perhaps in their early twenties, breeding material. The older couple were Mike and Sandy, in their mid forties, and past her breeding, and they did not have rings. The single woman was Bonnie with a bit of a goth look to her, hair dyed black and cut short, a couple of piercings, one in her eyebrow, and one in her tongue. I suspected others elsewhere on her body.

As we paid our bill, I had another orgasm in front of the waitress. "How many swats to your naked ass is that?" Master asked.

"Thirty, Master."

"Are you going to spank her here?" Tom asked. He looked fevered, slightly red.

"While I wouldn't use my safe word to be spanked in public," I said, "my Master usually needs to fuck me after a spanking, and that could get us arrested. We don't want to spend our honeymoon locked up in jail, so we'll got to our room at the Inn next door for that little activity. Anyone who wants to witness my spanking in person, may join us for as long as it takes."

Not surprisingly, the five most interested in our story, joined us in our room. I immediately stripped off my clothes, baring myself. Our guests could see the pink tail sticking out of my pussy, the moisture on my thighs from my orgasms. Master bent me over his knee for my spanking, leaving the Lush on and in as he did. I counted out each swat and thanked him for each one, and I climaxed two more times during my spanking, getting ten more in the process.

Master told me to suck him off, and I did so, giving him a loving blow job in front of five strangers. They watched in anticipatory excitement as I claimed my Master's seed, swallowing all of it. I tucked him back in his pants, but Annette was already drooling over Sean's nice cock, which from the bulge in her husband's pants, was much nicer than his.

"God, I wish a woman would do that to me," Bonnie said.

"Strip," Brigitte said.

"What!"

"If you're not naked in two minutes, I'm going to turn your ass flame red," Brigitte said. "Now!"

Bonnie hesitated for perhaps ten seconds, staring at the others in the room, then started stripping. She was naked inside of a minute. Bonnie could stand to lose a dozen pounds, but her body was curvy in all the right places. She was young enough to become a breeder, perhaps her lower thirties. She tried to cover her lady bits.

"Put your hands behind your back, straighten your shoulders so your tits stick out," Brigitte said, "then spread your legs a shoulder's width apart."

Brigitte waited until she'd followed her instructions. "Anyone who wants to feel up the slut who just offered herself up to a woman, feel free to do so. I'm sure you'll find her cunt is wet." Brigitte could probably scent her arousal. That was no trick for a wolf.

We all felt her up. Tom, the young man was the first to push fingers into her wet pussy. Sandy, of the older couple, got on her knees and licked Bonnie's cunt first as her husband, Mike, fondled her breasts from behind. Bonnie orgasmed quickly. After we'd all had a turn at her, she was trembling.

She received her next order from her new Mistress. "Undress me, then start licking my cunt."

Mike asked Alicia if he could fuck her, and Alicia was agreeable. Mike was a respectable six plus inches of dick. They took one of the beds while Brigitte settled in a chair, spreading her legs for her new slave. Sandy stood beside the bed, watching her boyfriend/Master?, while rubbing one off.

"That's a good girl. You've licked pussy before, haven't you, slut?" Brigitte asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

Tom came up to Sean. "Sir, my wife, Annette was wondering if you could fuck her. She's never seen a cock as large as yours."

Sean looked at me. He'd taken to buying condoms all of the time for fucking the wolves when they were fertile, as they couldn't use conventional birth control due to shifting. So in answer to his look, I got a condom and the lube out of our toiletries and handed it to him.

I whispered to him as I handed him the condom, "Make Tom undress his wife for you, then place her hand in yours. If you were brave enough, you could make him put your prick in her pussy. Then cuckold the shit out of him, sir."

Sean took my advice to heart and told Tom to undress his wife. She was a pretty young thing, almost skinny, with small B cup breasts, and a neatly trimmed landing strip, although there was hair starting to grow in the shaved portions. I was sure the needy slut was probably wet, but Sean was bigger than she was used to and he was wearing a condom, so I whispered that Tom should also prepare his wife, by licking her and putting lube in her pussy for her fucking.

When she was naked, Sean told Tom to place Annette's hand in his and ask him to fuck her. Tom did, and as soon as he held her hand, he told Annette to suck him back to his erection so her husband could watch her prepare his cock to fuck her.

She dropped to her knees in front of my Master, and sucked him to a good stiff erection, getting about half of his cock in her mouth. Amateur. Then, Sean gave her the condom and told her to wrap him up. Annette got on the other bed, and Sean told Tom to lick her to an orgasm so she'd be prepared for a bigger dick then his, then lube her up. It didn't take him long to make her cum, so he was either a good pussy pleaser, or she was all set to go for her fucking. Tom put some lube in and around her pussy, and Sean put some on his wrapped prick.

Sean told Tom to watch closely as he claimed his wife's married pussy. He was definitely a lot more Dominant than he'd been when he first started with me. He rubbed the head of his cock all over her slit, getting the condom as wet in her juices and the lube as he could before he began his assault on her cunt. Annette orgasmed when Sean had his prick no more than an inch inside of her.

"Oh, Tom, he's so big. His prick is so much bigger than yours is, so much wider. Fuck! It feels incredible. I'm going to cum again and he isn't even in me all the way."

I'd just drained Master's balls, so he was in no hurry to cum again. He fucked her a good twenty minutes, and she was enjoying every second of it. Mike had finished in Alicia, and Sandy was licking his semen out of Alicia's pussy. Bonnie was still on her knees servicing Brigitte's cunt, but other than those two, the rest of us watched Sean turning Annette into a big cock slut.

After Sean finished, he pulled off his condom and had Annette clean off his cock, then squeezed the cum in the condom into her open mouth. He told her to kiss her husband before she swallowed it.

As Annette dressed after her vigorous fucking, I gave Tom my phone number and told him that if he wanted his wife bred by big cocked strangers for money, to call me and I'd refer him to someone in his home state, (California), who'd be happy to do so. Mike and Sandy left, but Bonnie spent the night in Brigitte's and Alicia's bed licking pussy after pussy, before Brigitte rewarded her with three monstrous orgasms of her own.

Master still had enough juice left to fuck me before we went to bed. Post coital cuddling, I asked him if he'd liked fucking his second wife this trip.

"Does it give you a feeling of power, of mastery, sir, to fuck another man's wife so thoroughly, she'll dream of you for years to come."

"It was amazing. I can't believe you don't have a problem with me doing that."

"You're my Master, sir. I'm your sex slave. It's my job to see that you're sexually entertained. Do you have any desire to leave me?"

"Not a bit."

"Then sharing you with her hasn't hurt me a bit, has it?"

"I love you, Jessica."

"I love you, sir."

******