Mated to the Pack Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom removed his shorts and underwear, with two cum stains on them. He'd climaxed again. His cock appeared to be five or so inches long and thin. Definitely not as nice and meaty as my husband.

"I see," Sean said. "Do you prefer my cock to your husband's, slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell him."

"Tom, I much prefer Master's cock fucking me compared to yours. He gives me many more orgasms than you do."

"Are you willing to forgo your husband's cock from now on unless it's with my permission, or the permission of your new Bull."

"Master, what do you mean?"

"I mean your husband is a willing cuckold, who gets pleasure out of watching his wife fuck other men and cuckold him. If you don't know what a willing cuckold is, I suggest you look it up online. I am what is known in the cuckold community as a Dominant Bull, the one in charge of your fucking from now on, irrespective of what your husband wants. I will remain your bull until you get back to San Francisco and a man with a bigger cock than Tom's, takes over your submission. I will have control of your pussy until he takes over, then he'll have control of your pussy. Your husband has no choice in the matter. It's up to you and your Bull.

"You're now faced with a choice. There are some infertile women in the San Francisco area, that need help with having children. You will be paid two hundred thousand for each child you give them, and if you have four, you'll receive an additional one million dollar bonus. While you're providing children, you'll have a bodyguard similar to Brigitte and Alicia, except one will be male, and the other may be either male or female, so you can continue licking pussy, and they will provide you with sex while your husband watches you take their much bigger cocks. If you want to continue fucking your husband, those bodyguards will fuck you twice a week.

"If you would prefer to fuck them daily, you have to surrender your husband's cock. He no longer gets to fuck you. You will now belong to whoever your Bull is, who will be the male bodyguard in charge. He will determine if your husband will fuck you, and how often, except for this: How often do you fuck your husband each week on average?"

"Twice, sir."

"At the minimum, you will now suck him off three times per week, which you may do twice a week while you're fucking someone else. Once a week, you'll be left alone with your husband to suck him off by yourself, ensuring that he receives his wife's exclusive attention. Your Bull may also give your pussy to your husband on occasion, though never while you're fertile. You won't give your husband a child unless your Bull permits you to. You might help persuade him by being a particularly obedient slut. You'll return to San Francisco and have a medical exam to determine if you're healthy and capable of having children.

"After you're medically cleared, you will only be fucked bareback by clean cocks. It will be your husband's responsibility to keep your pussy clean for your Bull and any other lovers. He'll need to lick their cum from your pussy and ass. You may use your husband for oral sex as often as he's willing to do so, but your pussy now belongs to your Bull and Master. Your husband will never fuck your ass. That's now the exclusive domain of whoever your Bull is. If you can't agree on these terms, I'll fuck your ass and send you on your way, never to hear from anyone again. If both of you agree to those terms, Tom is to leave you here with me tonight to fuck two more times while he twiddles his thumbs in your room. Jessica will give him the name and phone number of your new Bull, Tom will call him when you get home to surrender your pussy to him. Do either of you have any questions at this time?"

"No, sir," both answered.

"We're leaving for Bryce Canyon in the morning. If you can come to Bryce with us, Annette will ride in our car and suck my cock during the drive and hike like Bonnie did today, with her shirt open and breasts exposed. Bonnie will ride in Tom's car and suck him off if he can keep his mind on the road and not his dick. Bonnie is being trained as a submissive slut such as yourself, and will keep Tom happy while I fuck the shit out of you. That brings us to decision time. Tom, are you willing to leave your wife with me tonight, and Annette, do you agree to spend the night with me as your new Bull?"

"I agree to spend the night with you, Master."

"Can't I watch you fuck my wife?" Tom asked.

"Only me claiming her ass before you leave. There's other things I'll need to discuss with my new slut, that you don't need to know. You'll see me fucking her on the trail in Bryce tomorrow."

"I agree to leave her here with you, sir."

"Good. Slut, you may orgasm without permission for the rest of the night. Don't cum on the floors if you masturbate while I fuck your wife again, cuck. When you wake up tomorrow, you need permission to climax again."

"Yes, sir."

Master gave Annette her forty-five bare assed swats she'd already earned. She wasn't so finely tuned yet that she she climaxed during her spanking, but as soon as he put a new condom on and began fucking, her, she popped once more. Sean fucked her while playing with the plug in her bottom. A hint the double penetrations to cum as a trained slut, and stretching her anus for the ass fucking to cum. Tom masturbated as he watched his wife get fucked.

Before Master orgasmed, Annette climbed over me in a sixty-nine, and I licked her to a couple orgasms before Master pulled the plug out of her ass and slowly claimed her ass in front of her husband, the first one to do so. Not surprisingly, she liked anal sex a lot having been prepared for it, and climaxed often as she was ass fucked and I licked her clit. I was very relaxed and enjoying Annette's inexperienced tongue on my twat as my husband fucked her ass. Too much wolf in me to be bothered by something so ordinary in the wolf world.

After Master climaxed in the condom, he pulled it off and squeezed out this cum all over Annette's gaping pucker and made Tom lick his wife's ass when he finished, and Tom didn't utter a word of protest. Annette cleaned off his cock when her bottom was clean.

I gave Tom the contact info for Steve in San Francisco, and when he left, he had another erection, imagining his wife in bed for the night with another man. He was told to return for his wife in the morning at seven.

"It's time you both learned some other things," I said. "Bonnie, you had some questions about something that happened on the trail today, and since both of you seem to be agreeable to having children for infertile couples, you need to learn what that consists of. Before that happens, you need to sign some paperwork."

We'd printed out the NDAs when we got back to the Inn from our hike. Both Annette and Bonnie read and signed the non-disclosure agreement, and were sworn to secrecy about what was to happen next. I had them sit down so they wouldn't hurt themselves if they fainted. Alicia and Brigitte shifted to their wolves, and both women learned they needed to mate with a wolf to earn their money, and all the other reasons for wolves to pay for human breeders. They were both shocked, yet intrigued, much as I had been at these strange revelations.

Bonnie learned what happened on the trail today and the ambush the two men had planned, that the two men were held at fang point for a half hour by four other werewolves, then turned loose once we were long gone.

"Sean is the human son of two werewolves who bred as humans," I said. "My mother was the result of a woman bred by the human shape of a wolf, also fully human. The only way to produce shapeshifter puppies is for a male wolf in his wolf shape, to breed a human female. You'll be allowed to witness a wolf/human breeding yourself before you sign a contract for puppies. You can sign for any number of puppies, but you only get the bonus if you provide four. Alpha wolves are naturally Dominant due to the hierarchical structure of pack society. You'll have good Masters or Mistresses if you submit to one.

"There are no real packs in Nebraska, not enough wooded areas, Bonnie. Nor Kansas either, or Iowa, although all three states are nominally under the Missouri pack. We've found a pack headquartered in Stockton, Missouri for you. The female Alpha has agreed to be your Dominant if you breed for the pack. Stockton is in southern Missouri, on the Ozark Plateau, on Stockton Lake. If you're interested, they've found a small house for rent where you can bring your mother to live.

"There is nothing to fear from being bred by shapeshifters. I've had two puppies myself, and several of my friends are now on their third. I'm giving my husband a child before I have my third. Puppies look like human children, as they don't make their first shift until they've reached maturity between seven and eight years of age. You can have them in a regular human hospital, and give them to the pack to be raised when you're released."

"You can't tell Tom this. If he needs to know, he'll need to sign an NDA form himself first," Brigitte added. "As far as he's concerned, you're fucking men, and having children you're giving up, not werewolf puppies."

Brigitte shifted to her wolf again and showed Bonnie what it would be like being licked by a wolf. Annette, on the other hand, sucked her Bull's cock, then put another condom on Sean and got fucked as I licked her from beneath. She liked getting fucked in the pussy while licked, even more than the ass. She slept soundly until our alarm woke us at 6:30.

When Tom arrived at seven and Brigitte let him in, he was greeted by the sight of his wife licking my pussy while Sean fucked her from behind. Annette was clearly enjoying her fucking, and Tom creamed his pants again as he watched.

Tom agreed to them coming with us to Bryce, which wasn't that far away from Zion. Annette wore something sufficiently slutty for our hike, as did Bonnie. Alicia ended up driving our vehicle, with Annette and Sean in it so she could suck him off in the back seat. Tom followed in his car, with Bonnie sitting beside him available to suck him off on the drive, with the warning by Brigitte that she was to stop sucking him off immediately if he began driving erratically, while Brigitte and I followed both of the other cars in Bonnie's rental, so Brigitte could ensure that Tom did drive responsibly.

While I never had to call Bonnie to make him stop as his vehicle never left their lane, you could tell when he was getting his cock sucked. Watching his wife's head disappear in the back seat of our car as she bobbed up and down on my husband's cock, meant he apparently needed to be sucked off twice on the drive.

On the hike itself, the three sluts (including me), all had their shirts unbuttoned most of the way down our fronts so we'd occasionally flash our breasts on the trail. Tom had the most difficult time keeping up the pace. He was a coder for a software company in Silicon Valley, and rarely got exercise. Annette had a regular exercise regimen, so did fairly well in comparison. Normally, we wouldn't have stopped except to eat lunch, drinking water while walking, but we stopped three times during our hike, so Tom could catch a breather. Each time we stopped, Annette got a protein shake in addition to water or food as she sucked my husband's big dick in front of hers.

Occasionally as we hiked, we'd meet hikers coming the opposite direction on the trail, and we were told to bare our breasts for them so they got a good look at the goods. I'm sure Tom's balls were aching by the time we got back, as Master was the only one who received relief on the hike. Back at the trailhead, Master fucked Annette in the back seat of Tom's vehicle, so the car would smell of his wife's adulterous fucking as they drove back to Zion. She was bobbing up and down his cock in the back seat, moaning like a banshee from her fucking as Tom watched kneeling on the front seat. Sean told Annette she could suck her husband's cock when they were back in their hotel room, but not before, and her pussy was now off limits to her husband's cock until her new Bull in San Francisco took over her submission.

"Yes, Master. No more pussy for my husband's cock."

"I want you to call me once a day for further instructions on your vacation, say while you're lying in bed ready to go to sleep."

"Of course, sir. I'll obey you no matter what you tell me to do."

Sean kissed her before they left, giving her lots of tongue and manhandling her breasts.

"Did I do that well?" Sean asked as we watched them drive away.

"Perfectly, sir. You've helped create a new breeder for the pack, dominated another man's wife and cuckolded her husband. I'm proud of how well you did."

"And it didn't bother you a bit?"

"No, Master. When I'm your submissive, I'm in a mindset that you can do what you want, when you want, and I've grown used to the polyamory of wolves. If you do so openly in front of me, I accept it. Don't ever sneak around on me or cheat behind my back. That would hurt me, because there's no need for you to do so."

He smiled at me, and gave me a proper hug and a kiss, promising me a genuine fucking as soon as we got to our new room, a hotel in Cannonville, the largest of the towns around Bryce Canyon. He gave it to me good, especially since he'd climaxed five times already today, so he had a lot of staying power. Every night for the next eight nights, Annette called Master and got her instructions for the next day, at least two of which were fucking big dicked wolves that Magnus sent after Brigitte notified him that a new breeder had to be kept satisfied while she was on vacation while her husband watched.

******

There were no towns convenient to our next stop, Capitol Reef National Park. After we hiked for several hours, we put the second seat down in the Grand Cherokee and Sean and I slept in the back of the SUV. Bonnie slept in the back seat of her rental, while both Alicia and Brigitte shifted and slept outside on the ground, after eating sandwiches for supper, just like we'd done for lunch. We did take a little time for sex before sleeping, both Alicia and Brigitte getting fucked that night, since they hadn't gotten dick for a couple of days, but whichever one wasn't getting fucked, made sure I got some sexual attention.

We packed up early so we got to our next destination, Canyonlands National Park at a reasonable hour for a good long hike. Like the Grand Canyon, much of Canyonlands had been carved by the Colorado river, the rest by the Green river, which flowed into the Colorado within the park. We were all getting lots of exercise, and Sean was finding it easier and easier to keep up with the rest of us on our hikes. Bonnie looked like she'd lost five pounds since we found her, the combination of sex and exercise doing good things for her. Bonnie and I still had to flash our boobs at some of the other hikers, but we didn't slow down much, only a brief stop for lunch, drinking water on the way.

We'd booked two nights at The Gonzo Inn in Moab in a Rim Vista Suite which slept five, in a king size bed and queen sleeper sofa. Brigitte and Bonnie would get the sofa. The other three of us fit snugly in the king. It had a fireplace, a large jetted bathtub, and a kitchenette for making our sandwiches. Moab was a larger town, and there were some good places for groceries, a few bars and restaurants in case we wanted to play any of our games. Arches National Park was just out of town, so we could do a day of hiking there, return for another good night's sleep, before heading to Colorado.

It was also big enough to have a regional airport and a few car rental companies, so we could also return Bonnie's car. Before getting supper, we dropped off her vehicle, and we were back to one car again. We ate at the Moab Diner across the street from our Inn. We didn't really get any nibbles when I was led into the cafe by my Master, although we got plenty of inquiring looks. The restaurant didn't really lend itself to relaxed conversations about submission and the like.

There was club nearby, called the Cabana Club, inside Woody's Tavern, where they had live music, dancing and drinking. We decided to try the second option I'd presented to Sean, and he went into the club first, taking a small table near the dance floor. The four of us women went in five minutes later, and got a table for four, two tables away from Sean, where I could keep an eye on him. I was wearing my collar, but not a leash, as was Bonnie. Seeing four provocatively dressed, fit, lovely women without male escorts was like waving a red flag at a bull. In five minutes, we'd each been hit on twice. Bonnie was the only one to order alcohol, the rest of us drinking soft drinks or water.

In the time I'd sat there, two women had already approached my lonely looking husband, sitting by himself.

The third group of three guys to hit on us offered to get us drinks. They were rangy, cowboy looking fellows with boots and hats, ruggedly handsome sorts.

"I can't drink," I said, "baby on board."

Both wolves declined alcohol, but Bonnie got another, with Brigitte's permission.

The men asked us to dance. I declined, and Brigitte stayed with me for my protection, but Alicia and Bonnie got up to dance. The third man had a seat. He wanted to chat up Brigitte, since I said I was pregnant, and had wedding rings on, so figured I was out of the loop. She was polite enough, but really didn't push the conversation forward. After five minutes, he started chatting with me. His nickname was Buck, he didn't give us his real name as he said he was embarrassed by it.

"Are you really a Pussycat?" He asked, commenting on my collar.

"I'm someone's Pussycat," I said, "but not everyone's."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm in a submissive relationship to a Master, and he calls me Pussycat."

"Is it the same man who put the rings on your fingers?"

"It is."

"Where's he?"

He was currently dancing with about the fourth woman who'd hit on him, a lovely lass, blonde, very nice figure, but he was keeping an eye on me at the same time, although not because he was worried about me. "He's nearby," I said.

"If I were married to you, I wouldn't let you out of my sight," Buck said.

"That's nice, but I give him latitude to fuck other women if he wants. Hard to pick up women if he's got his eye on me all the time."

"Do you have the same latitude?"

"Not without his permission. He hasn't given me permission to fuck other men, yet, but I get to fuck her," I said, pointing to Brigitte, "plus the other two women who were at the table with us."

"That doesn't seem fair," he said, putting his hand on my knee.

I removed his hand. "It may not be fair, but I'm his property, not the other way around. If you put your hand on my person again, I'll need to break your hand."

He looked at me, then Brigitte. "She's not joking," she said. "She will break your hand. I've taught her how."

"Can I dance with you?" Buck asked Brigitte.

"When the blonde comes back. One of us will remain at this table with her at all times. If you want to dance, get your buddy back here."

"I'll give him another couple dances. Are any of us going to get lucky tonight?"

Brigitte smiled. She rubbed his crotch. "It's possible, but that depends."

"On what."

"On how willing you are to fuck in front of other people, because we're not going to leave with you. It has to be in our hotel room. The brunette is my submissive bitch, and she'll do what I say. You'll need to use condoms, so if you don't have any, you're shit out of luck."

"We can get some," Buck said. "I'll have to chat with the others about the rest of it."

Master was back at his seat again, the blonde he was dancing with was seated with him. He gave me a thumbs up. Looked like I'd be licking a new pussy tonight. Another couple of dances and the other four came back and when they sat down. The two men had a brief whispered conference with Buck, and they both nodded. He held his hand out to Brigitte who took it and led Buck out on the dance floor. They got up close and personal.