Mated to the Pack Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll reclaim her," Jeremiah said.

"I think that's best," I said. "We'll go into the other room and give you some privacy."

We went into the other room and listened to Jeremiah trying to reclaim Paula, first by licking her, which she greatly enjoyed from the sounds of it. Then, we could hear him fucking her vigorously and energetically, and we could hear Jeremiah's gasp when he orgasmed, but what we didn't hear was Paula begging and crying for Jeremiah's cock, the way she'd begged for Hotah's. She was gasping, and out of breath, but no loud begging for her boyfriend to fuck her.

With his orgasm over, we returned to the bedroom and I told Jeremiah he could shower before he left.

"No, that's okay. I'll shower when I get home."

"I understand. Paula, would you agree to have four children?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm looking forward to it."

"I'm sure you are. There's some paperwork you'll have to sign first. Thank you for coming Jeremiah. I'm sure it's been an eye opener. I hope you enjoyed the sex with Makawee."

"She's a lovely woman. It has been an eye opener."

"We're leaving tomorrow," I said, "so all future contact will be through Hotah and Makawee. Good luck to you both. I hope the future holds nothing but good things."

After Jeremiah left, Paula signed an NDA, then learned she was going to be breeding with wolves. She let Hotah mount her as a wolf as she licked Makawee, just to see what it was like. She was very open to the sexual experience of fucking a wolf, even without witnessing it first.

Before Hotah and Makawee left, Paula said, "Thank you, Master and Mistress. I'm going to enjoy being your slut bitch and breeding puppies for the pack."

"You're welcome, Paula. We'll enjoy you serving us," Hotah said. "Before we go, we've got a gift for you both, Sean and Wolf Daughter."

"What is it?" I asked

"Something for your submission and Sean's Dominance. It was made out of buffalo hide by one of our best leather workers."

They handed us a gift wrapped package. Master told me I could unwrap it, so I opened it up. Inside was a wide belt that went around my waist with numerous D rings which you could clip to, front, back and sides, and thigh cuffs with multiple D rings on it, and wrist cuffs with straps which hooked to either the waist belt, or the thigh cuffs. It was impeccably made with brass fittings, and looked gorgeous. I could see using it instead of my leash when we went somewhere, perhaps wearing Daisy Duke shorts or something similarly skimpy. It would be hotter than hell.

I hugged both of the wolves. "Thank you for this. I will cherish it, always."

Master thanked them and shook Hotah's hand, but hugged Makawee. They both left.

Paula said, "Are you going to fuck me now? You told Jeremiah I would get fucked twice more tonight, but Hotah only fucked me once."

"Master, would you like to dip your wick in this delightful creature again while she licks your Pussycat?"

"Why, yes; yes, I would," he replied. I smiled at him and lay down on the bed with my legs spread. Paula climbed between them.

******