Mated to the Pack Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had two bites before we even all had sat down. It looked like a pair of twins, Hispanic, approached Quinn as everyone else took their seats. They both knelt in front of him, probably the most imposing figure in the room.

"Collar us, and make us your sluts, sir," they said as one.

"If you're willing to be bred and have children, I'll consider it," Quinn said.

Rene and Sasha looked at each other and I know they were thinking, is it really this easy?

The two sisters, they had to be at least sisters, they looked so much alike, looked at each other, considering Quinn's request. They nodded to one another, then turned to Quinn.

"We're both willing to be bred, sir."

"Are you willing to move to New England, as that's where I live."

"Not Miami, sir?"

"Maine."

That seemed to cause them more of a problem than being bred. Their hesitation dragged on, saying neither aye, nor nay.

"Do you have family in Florida, sluts?" I asked.

"Yes." One of them answered.

"A lot of family?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps some sort of arrangement similar to Gretchen's may be appropriate in this circumstance, Master, where these two sluts are bred for infertile New England couples, coming to Maine for their breeding, but allowed to remain here until they deliver, and returning for another breeding."

Sasha and Rene looked at each other and Rene said. "I believe that has a chance of working."

Quinn said, "You'd be paid $200,000 per child, with a million dollar bonus if you provide a total of four children. You give the children up and don't have to raise them."

"Could we each provide two and split the bonus between us for four total?" one of them asked.

She was bright. Why didn't I ever think of that.

Sasha said, "That sounds workable as well."

"We'll agree to a minimum of two apiece and four total," that one said, looking at her sister, who also nodded.

"In that case, sluts, stand up, slide your panties off and give them to me," Quinn said.

"I have shorts on, sir. May I go to the ladies' room," one said. I was going to need some way of telling them apart.

"That does seem to be a predicament, but the answer to your question is, no."

The bright one whispered to her sister.

"Will you allow me to stand in the middle of everyone and remove them that way?"

Quinn laughed. "That I'll let you do. Form a circle around this bitch so she can drop her drawers."

With fourteen people, we formed a two deep circle and both women removed their panties, one sliding them down her legs, the other taking off her shorts, pulling them off, then putting her shorts back on. The one who had to remove her shorts had neatly trimmed pubes. They both handed them to Quinn who stuck them in his pocket.

"Nicely done, sluts. We're staying in this hotel. Come to room 1218 at eight PM this evening for indoctrination. Be prepared to lick pussy and suck cock, and if you're lucky, get fucked."

"Thank you, Master. May I enquire as to your name?" The bright one asked.

"Quinn Whelan. Yours?"

"Angelica, sir, and this is my twin sister, Bonita."

"Angel and Pretty. Good names for two young sluts. We'll see you at eight."

As far as I could tell, the only difference between them was a beauty mark on Angelica's cheek, about an inch to the left of her lips.

"Thank you, Master. We'll be there."

Just like that, we had a possibility of four more puppies. I wondered how things would go on the cruise?

During supper, I asked Rene where the closest local pack was. He said it was in North Georgia near the start of the Appalachian Trail.

"Are there any locals living in Miami?"

"I don't know," he replied. "I'll try to find out."

******

Angelica and Bonita showed up at the appointed hour, knocking on the door politely. Lenore and I were both naked for our new Master, as was he. I opened the door and let the two women in. They stared at Quinn's rampant prick, which Lenore had just been sucking on. They looked at each other and smiled. This was my second experience with twins, Lenore having a twin sister, but these two seemed much closer than Lenore and Agnes.

"Did you do a Google Search on my name, Angelica?" Quinn asked.

"Yes, sir." She seemed surprised. I guess I was.

"You showed up. I guess you don't think I'm a serial killer."

"No, sir."

"What do you think I am?"

"I'm not quite sure, sir. Some type of law enforcement type, but apparently not associated with the government. Perhaps some sort of bounty hunter."

"Close enough. I am associated with the government, but I'm not employed by the government. Tell me a little about yourselves?"

"Bonita and I are fans of erotic literature, particularly Dominance and submission, reverse harem, bondage, and that sort of thing. We read two to three books a week on those topics. We've thought about finding ourselves a Master for quite some time, but haven't quite gotten up the nerve to attempt it, but when we saw you come into the restaurant in the presence of four submissives on leashes, we looked at each other and said, 'This is the man we want.' You're exactly like we've imagined a Master to be; a strong, Dominating presence who seems to fill up the room. We hoped you were local, and we're disappointed that you're not, but perhaps you can do for now until we figure out how much we really want this, since we've never actually done it before."

"What about you, Bonita? What do you want to do?"

"I want to fuck you," she replied honestly. Quinn laughed.

"Do you ever read paranormal erotic literature?" I asked. "The erotica dealing with vampires, demons, werewolves, that sort of thing?"

"Occasionally, but we prefer more realistic topics, such as military, bikers, mafia, and billionaire books," Angelica replied.

Now all of us laughed, except the two would-be sluts, who didn't understand what we thought was so damn funny. They would.

"Remove your clothes, both of you," Quinn said.

They obeyed with alacrity, baring both of their bodies, with only small differences between them.

"Stand with your feet more than a shoulder's width apart, and your hands behind your backs."

They both quickly obeyed. Both their pussies were already wet. They were undoubtedly sluts. Quinn went up to them and started feeling both of them up, telling them both to hold still when they moved. They had a hard time obeying when his thick fingers penetrated their pretty pussies. They both moaned as they quickly orgasmed on his fingers. When Angelica orgasmed, he fed his fingers to Bonita, and vice versa.

"Let's talk a little about what I expect of my submissives. You may both kneel down on the floor, with your knees apart so I can see your wet cunts leak on the floor." Quinn waited until they obeyed. "If you become mine, I have complete control of your sexuality. You don't even touch yourselves without my permission. You don't fuck anyone else, give blow jobs, hand jobs or anything else unless I tell you too. You'll need my permission to orgasm, each and every time unless I tell you different. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, perfectly," Angelica said, Bonita nodding in concurrence.

"Answer me, slut. Don't nod your head in agreement with your sister. Respond appropriately."

"Yes, sir," Bonita replied.

"Having sex without my permission will be punished with fifty swats to your naked bodies. Orgasming without permission is five per offense. You'll be given other rules as well, and those may be punishable as well, but you'll know beforehand what you're violating and what the punishment will be. Have you ever licked pussy?"

They looked at each other, then said "Yes, sir."

"With each other?" Quinn asked, understanding the looks they gave each other better than I had.

"Yes, Master," they both replied, blushing. My, my.

Quinn thought about that for a moment. "I was concerned about who each of you could fuck for the next week, but that eases that concern. You can fuck each other."

"Won't you be fucking us, sir?" Bonita said.

"We leave on a cruise tomorrow, and won't be back for a week. It's too late to get you two sluts tickets, as the cruise is sold out. We'll be back one week from tomorrow. If I accept your submission, you'll be flying back to Maine with us. I'll give you the flight details and expect you to buy tickets, for which you'll be reimbursed. While we're gone, I'll expect you to be preparing. Any questions thus far?"

"No, Master," both replied.

"Excellent. I have some paperwork for each of you to read and sign."

I handed them both copies of their NDA's. They kept glancing at Quinn's erect prick while reading. I'm not sure how much they were retaining as a result. When they signed and handed them back, I made sure.

"Pay attention," I said. "What you just signed, is a legal obligation, never to reveal what you're about to learn to anyone, even your families, eventual spouses, lovers, friends, anyone at all, without severe consequences to you both. I know of one person who did, and he disappeared, never to be seen again. I don't know what happened to him, but I imagine it wasn't pleasant. No one. Ever. Everyone who learns, needs to sign the same non-disclosure agreement you just signed. Quit drooling over my Master's cock and answer that you understand."

They both looked at me for the first time, then said they understood.

"Good. All along, you should have been reading paranormal romances. Your new Master is a shapeshifter, a werewolf. He's going to shift now, so prepare yourselves. It's very fast. Shift, sir."

Quinn shifted, and both women scrabbled backwards on their backs.

"Fuck!" Angelica exclaimed, when their backs were against the wall.

"He's not a danger to you. He's not going to bite you, or eat you, except for oral sex, which you'll both love. Werewolves aren't the only shapeshifters out there. Others exist, but not as well organized as wolves, who have a treaty with the government. You saw in your Google search, that Quinn was some kind of bounty hunter. He's the main hunter/tracker of the New England pack. He hunts down rogue Weres for the US government, through their treaty with the pack.

"Most of the people dining with us tonight were also wolves. All the men are except for one, my husband, who's my normal Master. He and Quinn swapped slaves for our cruise. Five of the women are human, breeders for the pack, because werewolves need human women to breed. That's why Quinn asked you so quickly if you would breed. If you wouldn't agree to be bred, you wouldn't be here now. You still have the right to refuse breeding, now that you know you have to fuck a werewolf, but you can never speak of this to anyone, ever. Master, shift."

Quinn rose to his feet towering over the two women, still on the floor. He reached down his hands, and helped them to their feet.

"Why do they need human women to breed?" Angelica asked.

They got the whole story. "So you've had three puppies?" Angelica asked when I got to the end.

"This is my pregnancy break. I'll start breeding for my fourth after I get back. Lenore will be going for her second when we return. We've both had two human children, so I'm a little behind the other women who became surrogates with me. My friend, Gretchen, has already had all four of her puppies."

"And I can only fuck one as a wolf?" Bonita said.

"For puppies, when you're fertile. You'll fuck them as men or women most of the time, either when you're not fertile or pregnant. If you fuck a wolf in his human shape, all you can have is another human. My grandmother did that, and my mother is fully human, as am I. My husband is the result of two wolves mating as humans, also fully human. The only way to have a werewolf puppy is a wolf mating as wolf with a human.

"A benefit of their expanded life span, and their frequent fucking, is they're very, very good at fucking. You'll never have better sex than you will with a wolf, in his human shape. Even as wolves, they're very good at sex. I've never not had an orgasm while fucking a wolf, in any form. Now, if you don't want to be bred, Master will fuck you now and send you on your way. The only way he'll continue as your Dominant, is for you to agree to be bred."

"Can I see it, a wolf breeding?" Angelica asked.

Not an unreasonable request. "Lenore, above me in a sixty-nine."

I lay down on the bed with my head near the edge, and Lenore climbed over me, with her pussy right at the edge. Quinn shifted again and I helped steer his wolf cock at his target, and he lunged forward, thrusting deeper until he was fully seated, before I started licking Lenore. Lenore described the mating process, the knot forming inside of her, locking her and the wolf together. The mating took about fifteen minutes before Quinn flooded Lenore's pussy with his lupine spunk. Rather than remaining knotted, Quinn shifted again to his human shape, and pulled out, a torrent of cum beginning to flow out of Lenore's pussy, which I quickly gathered in my mouth.

Lenore had climaxed four times during her mating, three of those times might have been directly attributable to my licking, as I usually only experienced one directly from a single wolf orgasm, perhaps two or three, if the wolf remained knotted for a second breeding.

"That was so hot," Bonita said.

"Do you agree to be bred, for the money discussed at dinner?" Quinn asked.

"We agree," Angelica said, "but I'm curious, why wouldn't a local pack do our breeding?"

"The nearest pack headquarters is in northern Georgia," Quinn said, "although they may have closer sub packs. I don't have a clue if there are wolves in Miami itself. Too much swamp and not enough forest. If you've never heard of wolves in Florida, there probably aren't many werewolves either. We frequent the same places. There might be Were panthers near Miami, but we don't know much about them. They have the same breeding problems we do. I haven't heard of other Weres offering money for babies. Pack politics makes it more feasible for us than other Were animals, as we share our income. Individual packs offer different amounts of money for breeders. I don't know what the Georgia pack would offer, but we offer what we do for puppies because we can afford it. Other Weres usually seduce human women for a breeding."

"Senior wolves are naturally Dominant, so make good Masters or Mistresses for submissive sluts such as yourselves. It's possible some wolves from the North Georgia pack reside in Miami, so I don't know if there are senior wolves around to take charge of you two sluts, although I intend to make inquiries."

Angelica nodded. "What do you want us to do, Master?"

"I want each of you to lick my other two sluts, and while you do so, I'm going to take turns fucking your slutty cunts. As much as possible, concentrate on the pussy you're licking, as you won't have permission to cum, and you'll be spanked for each orgasm you have. Concentrating on the pussy instead of the fucking, might make the spanking less severe. When I finally cum, the one I orgasmed in, will clean my cock, while the other one cleans a messy cunt."

Lenore and I got in the middle of the bed where the two new sluts would have their asses close enough to the end of the bed, so Master could quickly shift from one slut to the other. I really had to wonder how much they'd practiced on each other, because they weren't bad as pussy pleasers. Quinn let them lick us to two orgasms, because he knew they'd lose some focus when he plunged into their soggy cunts. As soon as I had my second. Angelica gasped as Master filled her, in one swift stroke she was so wet. I was right, she lost focus quickly. He fucked her to one orgasm, than moved to Bonita. She orgasmed as soon as his prick entered her pussy, so he shifted back to Angelica.

"Hey, no fair," Bonita said. "You fucked Angelica longer, sir."

"Don't cum so fast, slut," Master replied. "I'm switching every orgasm. That's five swats, too, so you might want to hold off on your next orgasm as long as possible."

Bonita moaned and kept licking.

Angelica was doing a better job on me during her second fucking, realizing what her new Master was looking for. Plus if she could ignore Quinn's fucking as long as possible, she got fucked longer, so she was trying to concentrate on what she was doing to me, instead of what he was doing to her. She held out for five minutes this time, and four of those minutes, were primo licking minutes. She didn't really start to lose it until her orgasm started.

Bonita, on the other hand, was a total slut, and climaxed her second time within a minute of her second fucking. Lucky for Lenore, she was getting a good licking while Quinn was fucking Angelica, because she certainly didn't get it when Quinn was fucking Bonita.

In all, Quinn fucked them to ten orgasms apiece, taking around forty minutes in Angelica's pussy, and seventeen minutes in Bonita's to give them those ten. He climaxed in Bonita, and Bonita cleaned Master's cock. Angelica showed no hesitation when told to clean her twin sister's pussy. Unfortunately for Bonita, she climaxed two more times without permission as her sister licked Master's cum up.

Master gave Angelica a fifty swat, bare ass, spanking, while she lay over his lap and kept her hands and feet on the floor. Bonita got sixty, then climaxed during her spanking, and got another five added to it.

Before Master sent them both home, he explained to them his expectations for the next week.

"Both of you need to shave off all of your pubic hair. You need to go to a sex shop and purchase a five plug set of anal plugs to prepare you for anal sex. Make sure the largest one has a diameter slightly larger than my cock at the widest point. You should stick a plug in starting tomorrow and increase to the next largest size every day, then stick the largest one in a few hours every day until I claim your asses. Save the receipts and I'll reimburse you for the cost.

"I'm going to text the details of the flight we're taking back to Maine next week. I need your phone numbers to do so. I might also give you other instructions during the week. Buy tickets for the flight, and send me the cost. You'll be reimbursed. We arrive back at the port the day before we fly out. Expect to spend the night with me that night serving me and other members of my pack.

"You may kiss and finger fuck each other to one orgasm every morning, and lick each other to a single orgasm every night. It's the only sex you'll be getting, so enjoy it, unless I specify otherwise. You'll be punished for any other orgasms you have without my permission, so keep track. Do you have questions?"

"Do you want us to get collars identifying us as your property, Master?" Bonita asked.

"You never, ever, put on your own collar. Your Master will buy it and put it on you, usually while you're kneeling in front of him. If I had an extra one on me, I'd collar both of you sluts. If you want, you may get a temporary tattoo, not permanent, but temporary, of a wolf, and place it where it's visible. Only I get to decide on permanent marks on my submissives, not you, so don't get a permanent tattoo."

"Yes, Master."

"Kiss my cock, and then you may leave."

They both knelt down and kissed his cock, thanked him for accepting them, and left, giggling like schoolgirls.

"They're interesting, sir," I said.

"Aren't they though," Quinn replied. He turned to me, with lust in his eyes. "Now, let's give you two a proper fucking."

And fuck, did he ever.

After another good shafting in the morning. Quinn walked to a nearby PetSmart and bought out their supply of dog collars, twenty-six of them that would fit human necks as well as dogs'. When we met the others to board the ship, he gave three of them to Connor, six to Rene and five to Sean, keeping twelve for himself.

Lenore and I were dressed like sluts again, as we couldn't be naked until the ship left port, but we were on leashes. Our group boarded the ship together, and Lenore's leash was held by Rene, and Rose's by Conor, so that all of the men would be seen as Dominants not just Quinn and Sean. Conor, while not yet an Alpha wolf, had been around enough Alpha's, including his own father, to know what to do with a submissive human.