Mated to the Pack Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed."

As soon as we went back inside, I announced, "Anna needs a big dick to fuck a baby inside of her. Which of you fuckers wants the job?"

All of their hands shot up. "Why don't you pick your first, and when you find the best one, choose him as your date for supper," I said.

"I'll start with Conor," Anna said. "I want your best efforts, boys. I want to know who's going to be in my bed all night while my husband sleeps on the couch."

I gave her a thumbs up.

"Bernard, are you ready to watch one of these superior males breed me?"

"Yes."

"If you're going to watch, you have to quit masturbating, or I'm going to send you to our room. I think it's insulting you jacking off while better men are fucking me."

"Uh, sure."

"Good boy." She patted his cheek, took Conor's hand and led him to a bedroom. We soon heard the screaming and begging begin. It sounded as if she was playing it up even more, now that she'd realized she didn't have to control herself in front of her husband. She fucked all three and wanted Quinn for her date. Surprise, surprise.

Anna gave me the details the next day. As I'd expected, Bernard licked all the males' cum out of his wife's pussy when they finished, then she only gave him a hand job, which he was in desperate need of after watching the three of them fuck her without masturbating, and he only lasted a minute.

"Why can't I fuck you?" He'd asked.

"You only lasted a minute anyway. Do you think I would have even felt you after fucking those superior cocks all morning. I need you to do a better job licking me. I can still feel their cum running down my leg. If you do better at licking me, even giving me a couple of orgasms, maybe I'll suck you off."

Before they left, Quinn gave her a collar for her husband and a leash, and told her that her husband should be naked, leashed and collared before her afternoon breeding began. Anna agreed that he would be.

******

After a nice lunch, Anna was back with her husband, naked and in tow. She made the point of comparing his cock, (around an inch and a half limp), with that of the wolves.

"They're wolves, honey," Bernard said.

"Sean isn't a wolf, and his cock is much bigger than yours. Almost three times your size limp, and fifty percent longer and thicker when he has an erection. Would you like to see?"

She knelt down in front of Sean to suck his cock, and looked at me. I gave her a quick nod, and a smile of approval, and she started sucking his cock, easily bringing him to a nice thick erection. "There, you see how nice his cock is compared to yours. He has to keep Jessica, Lenore, Maria and Sonya satisfied, and does a very good job, from what I understand. He's a much better lover than you are. May I finish sucking your husband's cock, Jessica?"

"I have no control over my husband's dick at the moment, Anna. Ask him."

She looked up in Sean's eyes. "Sir, I would very much enjoy finishing what I started. Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

"By all means," Sean said.

Anna sucked him off to an orgasm. As far as I could tell, she wasn't great at it, and her bull would ensure she got some training, but Sean did cum in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Bernard's dick got hard as he watched.

All three wolves fucked her again, not even retiring to a bedroom this time, fucking her publicly in front of everyone, and Bernard cleaned up after each of them. Anna put on some clothes, as did every other woman but the submissives. The men all had collars put on their necks and leashes attached to their collars. Sean provided rope to make leashes for the collared sluts and Rene. Gretchen took Lenore's and my leashes and led us around, while Sonya took Isabelle and Rose. We all had Lushes in our pussies again, but on a preset pattern, since the Dominants were all busy. They didn't allow public fucking on the ship, but the toys were allowed to bring us to orgasm, and we had to ask Gretchen or Sonya permission to cum.

For ninety minutes, we walked around the ship, while the wolves were all at full mast due to Anna's fertility. Sean was half hard, just from his arousal, and Bernard went from hard to shrunken to hard as circumstances dictated. Mostly, he got hard as he was humiliated, and limp when he wasn't. The results were very intriguing. I wasn't privy to all the conversations that ensued, but I was to some.

Eight men tried to surrender themselves as submissives to the women, including two specifically to Anna, which surprised her. I heard them, as I was sticking close to her, monitoring what she did.

"Would you accept my submission, Mistress?" the first one asked.

"Show her your cock," I suggested. "Let her see what you're offering."

Anna looked at me as the man pulled down his swimming suit. She then turned back and he was roughly the same size as Bernard, perhaps a little thicker.

"Not much better than her husband's cock which she already has. Are you any good at licking pussy?" I asked.

"I feel I'm adequate, but I can be trained to be better."

"So can her current cuckold. The three largest cocks in our group are currently breeding her since her husband was unable to perform his husbandly duties. You should be more than adequate to compete for her attentions. Why don't you offer your cunt licking services to twenty other women on board the ship, with the intention of improvement, then come back when you've completed your training, and ask again. You can expect to clean up her pussy after she's fucked a superior cock, to see how good you are."

Anna smiled at me, getting what I'd done. I'd put her husband in competition with another male for the services he was rendering now, forcing him to get better.

She handled the next one who arrived. He was both a little longer and thicker. This time, I asked, "Where do you live?"

"Memphis, Tennessee."

"That's a long way from where you live, Miss Anna. I suggest you look for someone closer, although his cock is slightly better than your cuckold's, unless you find a cock is substantially longer than your husband's boy clit, say at least seven and a half inches long, perhaps some big black cock."

Bernard shivered and his dick grew hard. Anna noted it as much as I did.

We also got six women offering to be submissives to the women of the group, mostly Gretchen and Sonya as they had the women on collars, so they had to be lesbian or lesbian leaning bi.

Since I was on Gretchen's leash, I heard the first one asking if she could submit. Since Gretchen hadn't been with us on our other adventures, I decided to help.

"Mistress, I request permission to cum," I said, getting Gretchen's attention.

"Cum, slut," Gretchen replied.

I let myself melt into a nice little orgasm. "My Mistress is a proponent of women being surrogate mothers for infertile couples. She's had four children herself and her two other sluts are currently acting as surrogates. Would you be willing to be bred for infertile couples?"

"How many have you had?" she asked me.

"I've had three so far. My fourth breeding will occur after this cruise. My sister slut has had one, and will be bred for her second after the cruise."

"I'm not sure. I consider myself a lesbian, and aren't really interested in sex with men."

"Gretchen considers herself to be a lesbian as well, but has had surrogate children. You don't have have sex with men except for your breeding, although you should be aware, that Dominant's are in charge of your sexual relations, and may require you to have sex with others that you wouldn't normally have sex with. It's the whole purpose of submission, to put someone else in charge of your sexuality. By submitting to a lesbian, you don't guarantee you never have sex with a male, only that it will most frequently be a female. An effective punishment for someone like yourself when they are disobedient or displeasing, may be to make you fuck or suck a cock. To a certain extent, that can be negotiated with your Mistress, but unwillingness to fuck a certain gender, may limit the Dominants willing to take you.

"Why don't you think about that, and approach her again when you decide you're willing to be bred for at least one child."

When she left, Gretchen laughed. "So that's what you do?"

"Pretty much, Mistress. Then we have to determine which pack she'd breed for, since we'll meet people from all over the country on this trip. Would you like your own sex slave, willing to lick you for hours on end?"

Gretchen laughed. "Tempting, but not really. I'm not a Dominant really. Considering how I behaved around you when you were at my house, I may be more submissive than Dominant. I think I'm more of a romantic, hopelessly falling in love with the wrong person." She smiled at me.

"Then you'd steer her to an older woman like Brigitte, who's got the Dominant chops to handle a bitch."

Anna got one other interesting offer, from an elderly woman of around fifty, still fit and stylish, not naked, but in a two piece swimsuit, which showed more than enough to show she had a good figure.

She asked Anna, "Would you like me to take that little sissy boy off your hands?"

"I couldn't possibly," Anna said. "He's my husband and I love him dearly, despite his inability to please me as well as these other fine cocks. I'm curious; why not ask about one of the larger dicked gentlemen instead of my little cuckold?"

"They're not really submissive. I could spot that a mile off. This little man was made for kneeling at someone's feet licking pussy."

"He's not very good at licking pussy yet. He's in training."

"Give me twenty-four hours with him, and he'll be well trained."

Anna turned to me. "What do you think, Jessica?"

"I think your cuckold has chores to perform for you tonight, Miss Anna. I'm not sure what you might have planned at our first stop tomorrow at Labadee, other than further breeding, but the next full day at sea might be a good day to arrange for your cuckold's training. Of course, he shouldn't be fucking anyone else, but if you don't mind him learning to be a better pussy licker, you might want to give her control of him for a day."

"Your little cucky can't be using his cock?"

"No."

"Would you like me to lock his cock up in a cage for you?" she asked. "It will prevent him from getting an erection."

Anna looked to me for guidance again. "That sounds like an excellent idea, ma'am," I said. "This is Anna and her husband, Bernard. My name is Jessica. What might your name be?"

"Helga."

"Why don't you find us at breakfast in the main dining room at seven AM the day after tomorrow. We'll see what transpires between now and then."

"Will all of you remain together?"

"I suspect so, with minor variations. Miss Anna is currently being bred by these other fine gentlemen as her husband has deficient sperm."

Helga patted his cheek. "I'm so looking forward to training you. I haven't had a nice submissive male in my life since my own husband passed. We'll have you pleasing pussy like a pro in no time. I'll see you then."

"Look at that, cuckold. Someone is willing to train you. I'll even allow you to lick a different pussy than mine," Anna said, after she left. "I'm interested in seeing how well you'll be doing when she's finished with you."

In all, that afternoon's activities attracted three more potential breeders, although none for the New England pack, (they still needed to learn about wolves), a trainer for Bernard, and the male wolves three 'dates' for later that evening, in one of the sex rooms, if by dates you meant appointments to get fucked. Little did I know, I'd be joining them in that room later for my own date with destiny.

******

As previously mentioned, tonight's theme was 'An Officer and a Gentleman' night. All the men wore tuxedos, and the women wore evening dresses. The four slut's dresses were nice evening gowns except for one little feature, the bodice went below our breasts, leaving them bare. We also still had Lushes in our pussies, and a leash attached to our collars. It was collectively decided that instead of dining at a single table as a group, we'd mingle with the other guests in four groups, so with a different leashed slut at four different tables. I was seated at a table with Quinn, Anna (his date for the evening), Bernard, also leashed, Sonya and Gretchen. I was seated to Quinn's left, Anna to his right, with Bernard next to Anna. Gretchen and Sonya were to my left. Naturally, we made quite the spectacle.

"I love your dress," a mid-thirties year old brunette sitting across from me said. "Is this your husband?" Indicating Quinn. She was looking at him quite lustfully.

"My temporary Master, Quinn," I replied.

"But you have a wedding ring on."

"My husband is sitting at another table with one of Quinn's submissive sluts," I answered.

"Oh, my. Does that mean Quinn is available for an assignation?"

"That's up to Quinn. He is spending quite a lot of his time breeding a baby into the woman beside him on the other side. Her poor cuckold husband doesn't quite measure up to the task. She's his date for the night. Master, may I have permission to cum?" I asked, the Lush finally bringing me to the finish line.

"No, slut. You're going to be publicly punished later," Quinn replied.

"Yes, Master." Of course, I climaxed anyway.

The woman spoke to her dinner companion, a man looking to be ten years her senior. "Jasper, we never do anything this fun."

"You mean fucking a baby into you? We do have two children of our own, you know. Or are you referring to him having a submissive slut on a collar and leash? I'd be happy to collar you, Darlene."

"No collars," Darlene said. "I guess having some other man's children. That's kind of an adventure."

"Since your Master is breeding the woman beside him," Jasper said. "Have you had any children?"

"Four children thus far," I replied. "One with a man named Rene, one with Quinn, one with my husband, and one with a black man named Sinclair. I'll be having at least one more."

"You don't look like you've had four children," Jasper noted. "You look superb."

"You can check out all of her assets in the Dominant/submissive sex room later this evening," Quinn said. "She'll be there, entertaining, as will three other sluts."

This is the first I'd heard of it. I looked at Quinn. "I'll give you the details later, slut," he said.

"You've had children with four different fathers," Darlene asked, "including the hunk beside you and a black man?"

Well, they weren't exactly men, except for my husband, but I said, "Yes. I'm a surrogate mother. Three of the children I had were for infertile couples, and one for my husband. You could do it too. I got paid for it."

"So, Quinn is married?"

"No, he just provided the sperm, like he's doing for Anna, his date."

"So what does your husband think of you fucking a bunch of different men for babies?" Jasper asked.

"He's quite supportive. He's witnessed two of my breedings. Since I was pregnant when we met with my first, I've given him a lot of latitude to fuck other women. He even has a daughter with his other submissive slut. We live together along with Gretchen, my lesbian lover, to my immediate left, and Sonya, my bodyguard, to her left, plus there's another bodyguard, Maria, and two children. We've all had sex together except for the children."

"Why do you need a bodyguard?" Darlene asked. "Are you famous?"

"No, merely a protective detail until I've finished out my surrogate contract."

"Where's the other bodyguard?" Jasper asked.

"With my husband, protecting him and another surrogate."

"It sounds as if you have a lot of sex," Darlene said.

"At least three times a day. Once with my girlfriend, Gretchen, at least once with my husband, and usually one of my bodyguards, more if I'm not working, like now. I'm getting fucked at least five times a day on this cruise, although none of them are with my husband, since he traded me to Quinn for the duration of the cruise."

"How many times a day are you fucking Quinn?" Darlene asked.

"Two to three times per day. It would be more if he weren't breeding Anna at the moment."

"He's fucking more than three times per day?" Darlene asked, astonished.

"Eight or more. He has nearly a perpetual erection since Anna is fertile."

"How many times is Anna having sex?" Darlene asked.

"She's being inseminated at least nine to twelve times a day, to ensure she gets pregnant during the cruise. Two other males are assisting in her insemination."

"You can watch Anna get bred three times this evening in the D/s sex room later," Quinn said.

More I didn't know, nor Anna either, since she seemed as surprised as I was. She'd been bred before the others in our group. Now it appeared she'd be bred in front of a lot of other people on the ship. Fuck, I needed to cum again.

"Master, may I cum, please."

"No." Of course not. He smiled at me. I had the feeling this was going to be a hell of a night.

I orgasmed five more times at supper, not a damn one with permission.

******

After dinner, we went to the large room set aside for Dominant/submissive activities on the cruise. Jasper and Darlene went with us. All of the others in my group joined us, so I saw my husband. We undressed and our clothes were hung up.

"Sean, I'd like to introduce you to one of the other couples at our table, Jasper and Darlene. This is my husband, Sean. With him, is one of Quinn's submissive sluts, Isabelle."

"How do you do," Sean said, sticking out his hand.

"Just fine," Darlene said, taking it. "My, you're quite the hunk yourself. Jessica is a very lucky woman."

"I believe I'm the lucky one," Sean said laughing. "Look at her."

"I'm enjoying the view," Jasper said. "She's exquisite."

"Sir, I don't know quite what Quinn has planned for me today, but I want to know if you're fully on board with whatever it is, or if I should safe word out of it?"

"We discussed it and I'm fully in agreement with what he has planned. You don't need to safe word out, unless you want to."

I kissed him. "I've missed fucking you, sir."

"I'll be one of the ones fucking you tonight."

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate that."

Apparently, I wasn't the only one to have climaxed without permission this evening. All four sluts got their ass turned red by the man who held her leash. Quinn had both Jasper and Darlene rub my naked posterior to feel the heat emanating off of it.

Quinn said to me, "Jessica, what I'm suggesting to you tonight is something you've never done before. As per your request, I'm discussing it with you first. You're going to be tied spread-eagled on a mattress with an anal plug and blindfolded. You're going to be free use while you're tied down, available for anyone to fondle, lick and fuck. Your normal partners will be bare, any new partners will wear condoms. The others will be arranged similarly. Do you agree to be used like this?"

"How long, Master?"

"Two hours."

I figured the wolves were good for 15 to 20 minutes a crack, as could my husband. That maybe left three or four other possible sexual partners, none of whom I could see, and some of whom might be women licking me, so I figured what the hell.

"I accept, sir."

"You have my permission to cum all you want until you're freed."

"Yes, Master.

Quinn kissed me, then fastened me down and blindfolded me. He filled my ass with a lubed up anal plug. I nearly orgasmed when he pushed it in. Just before the blindfold covered my eyes, Quinn asked Jasper, "You want some of this while I fuck your wife?"

"Hell, yeah."

Quinn pulled the Lush from my pussy, and Jasper replaced it with his wrapped cock, becoming the first non-wolf I'd fucked who wasn't my husband, since Carl. I was blind, and couldn't see him, but I could hear him panting. His cock wasn't huge, let's say average, from what I could tell, but I climaxed when he entered me, so wound up from the plug, the toy and my spanking. Soft hands grabbed my boobs. I don't know whose hands they were, but they definitely weren't Jasper's big hands.