Maternal Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"Hm!" Jessie smirked, examining the whip. "Just so poor...so pitiful." She smiled unsettlingly at Annabella.

"You're damn fuckin' lucky your Mommy's a nice lady."

She kissed Annabella on the tip of the nose, just to cover it in lipstick for a bit more humiliation. Resuming the palm-tapping with the whip, she slowly retraced her steps, returning to Annabella's backside. Annabella shut her eyes tight and tensed up, preparing for more whipping. What she felt in its stead, while gentle, remained painful. Jessie gingerly outlined the welts on her ass with a single fingertip. Annabella sucked air through her teeth. "Oooh!"

"Hurt?" she heard from behind her.

"A...a little...Mommy."

"Well, that'll teach you to cross mother. But I guess you've endured enough agony...for now."

Stepping away, Mistress Jessie adjourned to her box o' fun for another toy. Not wanting Annabella to see what it was—but knowing she was curious and looking anyway—she concealed it, until back behind her girl-pet's bruised red tush.

Now in her hands was a "friend" of Jessie's, which had helped her a few times in the past. It was her strap and dildo. Unbeknownst to Annabella, it was time for the evening's big attraction. But for an added twist and thrill, Mistress stretched and slipped a cock ring around the base, with some extra good vibes in a clit stimulator underneath. It was the same strap-on she'd raped Gretchen with—properly cleaned off, like each subsequent time used (though Gretchen's clit hadn't gotten a taste of the vibing attachment). But Jess didn't use the 'r'-word anymore, even in her domme scenarios. She stuck to the 'f'-word referring to the dildo's current conquests. She'd fucked Annabella with it before, but this was the first time she'd found the wonderful idea of the ring, to strap on the strap-on. Once securely around her midsection, the next thing Jessie put on was her sexiest, most seductive voice.

"A'right, little girl..."

Annabella perked up, trying to turn around. She felt Jessie finger her, up and down, to get her nice and auto-lubed.

"Get yourself wet, and do be quick and snappy about it. Mommy's gonna fuck you now."

It was not a problem. Annabella was already so revved up, her cunt was almost completely soaked. When Jessie felt she was all set, she picked the whip back up. She gave Annabella a light whap on the back.

"Now be a good slutty little perv, and lean forward. Arch your back."

Annabella complied. She heard Mommy/Mistress Jessie malevolently chuckle at her, giving her a finger-diddle.

"Ripe, red, and drenched. You're such a filthy whore."

She manually parted Annabella's swollen pussy lips. The girl was so turned on and covered in sweat, she was glistening in the lamp light. She moaned at Jessie's expert touch.

"Oh, mother...that feels sooooo good..."

"Yes?..." came the ominous reply. "Well then, get ready to be driven...into oblivion."

Enough moisture generated, Jessie smeared a nice liberal amount around her rubber member, and fondled her own swelling pussy with the excess. Finally, it was time to get penetrating.

"That tight, pink, pristine cunt of yours is about to be wrecked, young lady."

Music to her ears. Annabella could swear she almost came just listening to Jessie's sweet nothings. Jessie slipped her dick in, and "Little" Annabella opened just enough to devour and hug it tight. Annabella groaned, shouted, and took her deity's name emphatically in vain. She never swore (severely), but came pretty close in the throes of their exploits.

"OOOOHHHHHHH, ye—"

Dildo all the way in, drenched in the soaking mess of cunt juice, Mistress Jessie rammed her, fucked her, and made sure the stimulator was properly aligned with Annabella's clit. Though she didn't know it, the girl's doorbell was about to get the "ringing" of a lifetime. She grinned down at her...and switched on the ring.

"Click," Jessie mouthed, activation imminent. The new sensation registered...

...And Annabella's mind exploded.

"Oh—OOOOOOOOOOHH!!" the girl shrieked, unable to longer form cohesive words or thoughts. She screamed bloody pleasure, dozens of nonsense syllables in succession, in the same insane tone of voice. The magic passion electrified her, so intensely, she'd never felt anything like it. The spectacle entertained Mistress Jessie so much, she burst out laughing. She dealt Annabella several more whacks with the whip, all over her back. Annabella didn't even feel them.

"That's it, baby!" Jessie hollered over Annabella's crazy caterwauls. "Who's your Momma?? WHO'S YOUR MOMMA??!"

Annabella couldn't answer in words. But she did have a very specific, very definite response...all ready for Miss Jessie. The novel and literally unbelievable sensations rocked Annabella so hard to the core, her floodgate blew within seconds. She came. Like a fountain. Her cunt gushed, showered and sprayed down Jessie's dick, all four thighs and feet, and her bedroom floor. Her malicious, maternal Mistress' laughter tapered, as she fingered her own sex, very much wanting to catch up. She digitally drilled herself as mercilessly as she drilled Annabella. Neither knew how long her slave-daughter's orgasm could hold out, but duration aside, this climax rivaled any Annabella'd experienced. Jessie frigged and jilled off as vigorously as she could, willing to get on Annabella's heels and send herself flying over the edge with her. Sometimes when masturbating alone, she liked to bring herself near the brink, then tease, almost even torture herself with edging, before allowing herself to cum. When playing with Annabella, her guidelines shifted a little.

Annabella's yells and screeches grew so dynamically, she began to cough and hack. Jessie was almost concerned for her, until her big bad monster 'o' settled and she caught her breath. Her voice would be hoarse awhile. It was worth it. Jessie couldn't make herself cum as "visibly" as Annabella did, but the intensity was comparable. She went on whipping Annabella a little longer, like a horse jockey, until she too was done, spent and drained. Both were set to have a proverbial fork stuck in them. When Jessie at last extracted her rubber cock, it was creamed in frothy love. Well, she knew what to do with this.

Annabella's face was now as streamed in three different fluids, as Jessie wandered back around. Her "daughter" couldn't quite say a thing just now; she only went on moaning and panting. But it was just as well.

When enough time passed, Annabella's eyes reoriented and she got her focus back. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see Mistress Jessie, hands on hips, glowering with mock hostility.

"How dare you soil Mommy's dick."

Annabella's expression changed.

"Oh, noooooo..."

"Indeed." Mistress Jessie gestured for her to open her mouth. "Say 'ahhhhh.'"

Annabella had to do as she said, or knew she wouldn't be unrestrained. She opened up.

"Guhlff!"

"Suck it clean."

Annabella took it in, breathing through her nose. The clit stimulator jolted the underside of her tongue.

"Who's your Momma?"

"Yuhwuhwuhwuh."

"Can't hear you, slave. Who's your Momma?"

"Yuhwuhwuhwuh."

"A'right..." Out came the dick. Annabella seized a relieved breath.

"One more time. Who's your Momma?"

Annabella Fiorello looked up, to a once more benevolent, smiling Jessie Townsend. She smiled back, feeling her heart well with love.

"You're my Momma."

*****

Honeys, I'm Baa-aack!

Sunday, May 11th, 2014, 2:12 p.m.

The kiddos returned to hang with the newlyweds the following day. It was beautiful at 68° outside. Everyone was free, and William and Gretchen weren't scheduled to leave on their honeymoon until Tuesday. So as a little bonus wedding gift, Annabella decided the girls should treat the parents to lunch. And the Italian cherub knew just what to present. She phoned Venizzi's and placed a large order—as Jessie phoned home and told the Mr. and Mrs. to reserve some tummy room. On the way to fetch the food, Annabella stopped at Hallmark to buy Gretchen a card and an extra gift. Jessie wasn't actually certain why...until she remembered what day this was. How coincidental, she realized. As soon as I officially get a new one. Wonder if they planned that.

Early in the afternoon, the lasses popped up at the house, offerings in tow. Lunch consisted of lasagna, pizza, fettuccini, tortellini, veggies, salad and garlic bread. To say the least, William and Gretchen approved. They were impressed, and more than a bit wowed.

"And that's not all!" announced Annabella, producing the Hallmark bag to give Gretchen. "Jolly Mother's Day, Mamma!"

"Aw, why, Annabella!" said a touched Gretchen. "You didn't have to do that!"

Jessie secretly kind of hated it when gift recipients said this. But The World's Sweetest Dolly by her side replied accordingly.

"Oh, I wanted to! It's my pleasure!" said Annabella. "Go on, open it!"

The newly-wed Townsends shared an "awwww" as they read the card and opened the box inside the bag. It was a decorative wooden bluebird, carved and painted, as was the marble-patterned base it perched on. The wife/step-Mom turned to the husband/Dad.

"Oh, Billy, isn't that sweet!"

"It's made in the shade for spring," Annabella added. "No pun intended. A beautiful gift for a beautiful time of the year."

Jessie watched as they hugged. The whole scene had become so tooth-achingly sweet, she was expecting actual cartoon bluebirds to fly inside chirping about, and perch on them. Fortunately, her teeth didn't ache enough to skip lunch. She clapped.

"A'righty! Mangia, mangia!"

They settled in and found some TV, chowing down. A chunk of the way through the meal, Gretchen turned back to Annabella.

"Sweetie, this is incredible. Where'd you say it came from again?"

"A place called Venizzi's. Right on the outskirt of town."

"I'm amazed I've never heard of it," remarked William. "How'd you find it, Anna?"

"Oh, it was easy. Just followed my Roman nose."

"That's right, Mom and Dad," Jessie addressed them deliberately, punctuating with a wink. "If there's anything Italian and mouth-watering in a mile radius, her nose knows."

They sat and dined a bit longer. Jessie got up to go to the bathroom. Just as she returned to the living room, about to sit back down, the doorbell rang. The four looked to one another.

"Ladies?" William addressed Jessie and Annabella. "Someone else joining us?"

"No..." said Jessie. "I wasn't expecting anybody. You guys weren't either?"

They were not. Well, Jessie'd get it, she informed them, as she was already up. She strode off to the front door as her girlfriend and folks went on eating. Twenty seconds later, the three of them heard something else unexpected.

The door SLAMMED shut. It was so sharp, it startled all three. The next thing they knew, a very perturbed Jessie stomped back through the living room, beelined to the stairs and started right up to her room, leaving the rest of her food uneaten.

"J—...Jess? Babe?" William addressed as she marched by. "Who was at the door?...Jessica!..."

No answer.

"Wh—Billy, what on Earth was that all about?" Gretchen asked him. William stood, setting his own plate aside.

"I'd better find out." He crossed back to the front door and opened it himself.

The person on the other side made him doubt belief in his own eyes. Suddenly, Jessie's reaction made a bit of sense. The visitor stood silent, looking sheepish and contrite. Understandably quite curious, Annabella and Gretchen gathered behind William at the door. Only William could claim recognition, but somehow, the other two of them had an inkling. He confirmed.

"...Margaret."

"MARGARET??" Gretchen and Annabella repeated in stunned unison. The visitor sorrowfully shrugged.

"Well..." said Jessie's mother. "I guess I can tell how happy she was to see me."

*****

Mères du jour

Sunday, May 11th, 2014, 2:26 p.m.

"Golly gee, I cannot believe I am actually meeting Jessie's biological mother!" said an excited Annabella. Clad like usual in one of her dresses, she linked arms with Margaret, who was in a pretty tie-dyed dress herself, low heels, and her purse over one shoulder.

"Neither can I," an abruptly nervous Gretchen murmured to the husband that was now hers.

"That I am," Margaret nodded, to the one person here who seemed pleased at her presence. "And you are...?"

"Oh!" The girl took Margaret's hand in both of hers, with an enthusiastic shake. The name rolled right off her tongue, at her usual breakneck speed. "Annabella Serafina Fiorello!"

She tended to forget that her unwieldy full name tended to throw folks for a loop. Margaret paused.

"...O—...I'm sorry, one more time?"

"Ah! That's on me. First name: Annabella. Middle: Serafina. Last: Fiorello. Context: I'm Jessie's girlfriend."

An enlightened nod. "Gotcha."

"Well, eh...please, Margaret, have a seat," William offered. "May we...uh...get you anything?"

"Um, I...don't think so," said Margaret, adjusting her dress to perch on the sofa.

"Well, if you're certain," said Gretchen, territorially clutching William's hand and holding on tight to his arm. "We do have lots to offer, if you change your mind. Gretchen Peterson-Townsend, by the way. Charmed."

"Yes...yes, I know," Margaret informed them. "Congratulations."

"You...do?" asked William and Gretchen, slightly off unison.

"I read your marriage announcement on the Gazette site. Oh, but, please...don't think I've come here to cause any sort of...awkward or unpleasant situation between the two of you. That's honestly not the case at all. I also didn't mean to show up immediately after your wedding. I just...Bill, when...when I saw it, I...something just...really made me miss you and Jess."

"Well, I can dig that," said Annabella. "My Mom's in heaven, and I know there's not a day goes by my Dad and I don't miss her, and think about her, and remember how it was with her around. She was the best."

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that, um..."

"Annabella. You can call me Anna if that's easier, Missu—...um, Miss T—... ...Margaret. But y'know what, I think I should let you guys rap, and go...y'know, see how Jessie's doing."

So she did just so, ascending the stairs. Margaret kind of didn't want her to go, as she seemed to be the only one here bearing a very positive attitude towards her. Not that she could blame.

As half-expected, Jessie's door was shut. Annabella gave it a knock. A second later, the call came from inside.

"If your name's not Annabella, Dad or Gretchen, go away."

"My name's Annabella," her girlfriend called back.

"...If there's anyone there with you whose name's not Dad or Gretchen, go away."

"I'm alone."

"...Come in."

Annabella did as instructed. She re-shut the door behind her and approached. Jessie sat on the mattress, hugging a pillow up to just under her chin. Her face was a mixture of mild consternation and dejected turmoil. She didn't look up. Annabella addressed her.

"Bed for two?"

Jessie waited a moment, and scooted over. Her sugar bear took a seat beside. Jess didn't seem to have much to say, which Annabella understood. They sat in momentary quiet as Annabella thought how to proceed. She laid a paw on Jessie's back and rubbed gingerly.

"Okay...look, Jessie, I...I can imagine how you must be feeling right now."

Jessie slowly turned Annabella's way.

"...You think so?"

Pause. 'Kay, that sounded ominous. Annabella discerned she'd have to pick and choose her words carefully.

"Well...I mean...I can appreciate it. I love you, darling. We all do. We want zip but happiness for ya, honey bee. Everyone in this house. And I'm positive that includes your Mom, Margaret."

Jessie whipped her face back Annabella's way with an even more sudden reaction. She pointed to the floor.

"That woman down there is not my 'Mom.' F.y.m.f.i., Annabella, Moms are fun, cool, loving women who love their kids more than anything in the world, would do anything for them, would give everything for them, and would never even think of walking out on them. Whether they're three, ten, or nineteen. The fact that I was nineteen when it happened didn't make it hurt any less. She, left, us. She fucking dumped us! Do you have any idea how much that broke my heart?! And my father's??"

"W—as a matter of fact, I do, Jessie. Do you remember what I told you happened to us?"

"Yes...your Mom—'Mom'—d.u.i.'d and killed herself in the car. Forgive me, Annabella, I know you got hurt too, but it's not the same thing. Yours had a problem. She was an alcoholic. I'm sorry for you, really, I so am, but...Margaret Townsend didn't have a problem. Take my word for it; you weren't here. After a certain point in my childhood, the love just...diminished. It never got any better, it just kept sinking and sinking. Till one day...that was it. She didn't love us anymore, and finally, poof. Gone. It didn't even fucking bother her! She just walked out that door, cavalier as could be...didn't look back."

Sigh. "I'm so sorry, Jessie...I wish I knew what to say."

"Annabella...if she'd come back three or four years ago, I'd have been so happy to have her. For those first couple years after she left, I wanted her back so bad!...And when I came back from Europe, and met Gretchen for the first time, I still wanted...Margaret back."

A tear slipped out of Annabella's eye.

"But, it...wasn't till...after that...I realized how much having another woman—my Dad's age—around filled the void. Once Gretchen and I got closer, I found out I actually loved having her with us. She made me happy. And...and I found out just how angry I was at Margaret for abandoning us. I hated her for what she did to us! And to be brutally honest...I still do."

"Oh, sweetheart..."

"And she picks fucking now to weasel her way back?? Now??! Of all times? Just when my family comes back together and it's, like...whole again? Now she thinks she can just come crawling back and everything'll be fine? Why?! Why would she come back now?! Just to torture me?!!..." She threw out another sigh. "No. Margaret is not my Mom. She is my maternal biological figure. She squeezed me out of her...y'know...and that's it. And it hurts to say this, but...I don't wanna have a thing to do with her."

A few more seconds of silence passed, only faintly filled in by the sound of the parents' talking floating up through the vent. Annabella slowly and gently slipped her fingers between Jessie's, just making sure she'd let her, and held her hand.

"...Maybe she came back today because...the second Sunday in May is not 'Daughter's Day.' Or 'Husband's Day.'"

Jessie blew a sardonic raspberry.

"Ha!" She tossed a hand in the air. "Of course! She comes back on Mother's Day, because it's the one day of the year when everybody shows and tells their mother how much they love her, give her breakfast in bed, she's the most special person in the world and if she makes an honest mistake, you have to forgive her. Well, guess the hell what, Margaret," she yelled down in the direction of the vent. "It's not gonna work. 'Cause your mistake wasn't honest. And y'know what else? You're too late. Gretchen's my Mom now."

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers