All Comments on 'Maternal Solstice'

by Blannister

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
madtaffcatmadtaffcatalmost 12 years ago
Superb story!

I love the mixture of intimacy and thoughtfulness and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Someone0148Someone0148almost 12 years ago
someone0148@yahoo.com

that was an awsome story, very well written. IT was arousing just to read how he treated her and led her to her first climax. I came with them both :) I hope you write more. Was this a true story, that would be even more of a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it!!!! :)

Top Class!!!! and very romantic....

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
A great story!!

Thanks for sharing....

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 12 years ago
Excellent...worth more than 5 stars.

Fiction or not, you made this piece of erotica very believable and touching. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If only . . .

. . . more stories on this site had half the style, sensibility, and credibility of this superb entry. I hope you can continue to regale us with submissions of this quality, Blannister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow !! Finally, a story that is so believable and beautifully written that even if it was only fiction, it could have happened(or the author wishes it did).

Write again !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars Plus!

A very well written first submission. I really hope you will contribute stories regularly because you have a marvelous talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful story.

Great story.Reminds me somewhat of the first time my mother and I made love.The softness and love that was there was wonderful.Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

I give you high marks for this well done story. Nice sex descriptions. Hard to imagine it would be a one-night stand for them but I guess that's what you wanted. One small criticism though. Often, especially in the beginning, you use elevated diction when plainer words would be better. When people do that, like say "cognizant" instead of "aware," it that strikes me as an attempt to impress others with the speaker's intelligence when to me it conveys the opposite, a kind of snobbery. Now maybe this formal kind of talk is your way of his keeping his proper distance from his mom or distinguishing his abstract attraction to her with the much more direct expression of his attracton that comes later. The language gets plainer, to your credit. I hope that's the case.

DK30DK30almost 12 years ago
Sexy and beautiful

I love your style, you conveyed feelings in a way that touched me. You write very well and beautifully, please keep at it, I will be waiting for your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing! Keep writing!

Amazing! Just amazing! What a clear vision, a wonderful writing style and the hottest mutual seduction scene I've ever read!

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 12 years ago
Lovely

Well done - captivating, erotic and loving. Full five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy shit!

One of the best stories I've ever read on Lit. Admittedly, not the most erotic (though there was plenty enough eroticism) but this is hardly a bad thing since to further suspend the reader's disbelief would ruin the wonderful atmosphere and tenderness of the story. Sexy, but also a fulfilling and captivating read. Very very well done.

venus_canvenus_canalmost 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Very well written extremely good intelligent dialog rather than the usual .

Enjoyed it quite a lot feels very realistic

Venus

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

What an excellent story. Very well written and erotic without being non-stop fucking all the time. It was believable too. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

It's not often you get a story here that just smacks of so much honesty and real emotion. I love your story and have added it as a favorite,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing...

Your story was the best I have read on Lit. Very believable, very erotic. Made me wish I was part of your moms life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AND NOW

you do know what intimacy IS!!!!! It is the moments when you were deepest in her and the moments in between!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great work

Ive never commented on a story here. Until this moment I never felt the need to. This is a great story. Thank you

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Wow

That was so incredible. I always believe no love is wrong. Whether it's incest or not, that's why I say incest romance is the best, there's more deep love in incest romance than any other. Thank you for the story, it was very much appreciated. These are two people who should be together always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent.

One of the best here. Please go on.

curioussscuriousssalmost 12 years ago
This is unusual...

...in that it's very unusual, believable and erotic.

If you're going to break the rules, do it right!

I neither support nor oppose incest, and I've read a few stories, but this reads very well and I can picture the characters.

Thanks for a very good story.

N

laurensi88laurensi88almost 12 years ago
This is what i called SUPERB!!

to all the wham-bang-thankyou-mamd kinda writers....learn from this masterpiece!

cheers!

TibxoTibxoalmost 12 years ago
A brilliant story....

A brilliant story and your first too.

I just look forward to your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally

Well written, tantalizing, enough to make you erupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exceptional

This stands out as one in a vein similar to others here, but written so much better. The ending is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep showing us...

This writer is exactly that...a writer, and a VERY skilled one at that. The story, be it true or not, is written believably, eroticly, and thoughtfully. I can only hope-beyond-hope to see more from this author. Ecellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great out of the Gate

outstanding first story. Excellent pacing and style, good grammer. Keep writing.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work, thanks!

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 12 years ago
Nice JOb

Very good story.... I really liked it about hope for more stories or even another chapter to this one.....

ItsallinthemindItsallinthemindalmost 12 years ago
Way beyond the norm.

Dude, you have been sandbagging us! This cannot be your first story. Wow. Keep writing. This was simply amazing. The true art of erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

WOW! Outstanding! I'm fuggin' speachless!

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
If 10 were possible this would be it!!!!!

A absolutely beautifully written story. The tender way in which he saw his mother as well as the erotic was awsome. The ending was such to suggest that further chapters may be forthcoming, I certainly hope so. I am adding you to my favourite authors list as you deserve it. Keep up the GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's all?

I was expecting wild sex that lasts for years. I expect that much from your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A very well thought through story. It has much originality and is completely believable.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A super sweet and loving story

The author has captured the love a son and mother can have if they both just forget about all of the social bindings and archaic drivel and allow their hearts to feel the true love that they have for each other.

I hope that the author continues with this story and the son and mother can continue their love affair.

Thanks for the read.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 12 years ago
Well written

It was a great read and a unique narrative. The dialogue felt real and the imagery was exciting. Nicely done! Looking forward to your future work!

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

I can only echo other sentiments expressed here. A beautiful, powerful story about passion, love, lust and intimacy. Not a wasted word...perfect in narration, dialogue and eroticism. A Brilliant debut here at Literotica. Well done! Looking forward to your next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done

I don't normally feel the need to comment on these stories, but yours was exceptionally well done. As others have said, the dialogue felt real, the characters had depth, and you were able to create a great (if unsatisfying) ending. Phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful, just beautiful!

I guess that is why I gave you a 5, because you earned it, and if they had a higher

number I would have given it to you. This was not incest to me, it was a love story,

especially the way you wrote it. And they did not fuck--they made love, real love.

Plus they did not go behind her husband's back, at least to me they did not. I do not

know if they ever made love again or not, that is another reason that it was pure love!

imharmless69imharmless69almost 12 years ago
Simply put...

...this is stunning.

Sid_SilverSid_Silveralmost 12 years ago
Stunning

This could be the best written erotic story that I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A tour de force!

One just doesn't expect to find writing of this quality and such powerful story-telling ability in this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I'm really pleasantly surprised at the quality of story telling and characters. This is the 1st story I read on this site that I thought "these are real people".

Mate you have a gift. Thanks for writing.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

The way you ended it leaves no doubt, a sequel to this story would ruin it. This was beautiful, and probably the story most grown men wish they had of their own mothers. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow...

I mean..just...wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories in the category and the site in general. Amazingly clear and filled with depth. Whew.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Well...

...how do you add an accolade that others have not already stated ?

Good story.

Excellently written.

So enjoyable.

Well Done !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well written

an amazing story...simply beautiful to read...

MMMIXMMMIXover 11 years ago
Magnificent!

Thank you for writing such compelling read. Not many authors in this and other sub genres can hold a readers attention. I never found myself skipping ahead. Kudos!

woodstock572006woodstock572006over 11 years ago
Very nice

One of the better stories I have read in this catagory. Very well done, never lost my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly Love

So soft, so warm, so gentle. The best ever. All love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sad...

a love one can never have.........a beautiful story well written.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so beautiful and yet so sad

Of all the stories on this site its by far the best.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
incredible

one of favorites by far, hot and sweet. you should write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mixed feelings.

Love this story. 5 stars. But I hate how it ended. Hate how it made me feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Oh how I hope the make such beautiful love forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Mother Son Story I've read so far.

You really thought this out. I loved how you dove into the concept of intimacy vs physical lust. The way you had the son detail the mother was really amazing too. I just kind of wish you held back a little on the son masturbating thinking of his mother thing. I mean I feel he was way to blunt about it. But overall it was detailed amazingly, and it paints a vivid image in your mind. I'll definitely use this as reference for my Mother Son story. Ohh that bittersweet ending~

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
Great story I use it often for my own masturbation pleasure

I think of my son and other young men I have had time with over the years! I use it to feel the pleasure of the son and mother in my fantasies. And I would love for you to do another chapter of their love making either during the night or the next time dad went on a trip. Describe as only you can do the pure pleasure they gave each other. The soft love making the desire of their bodies and brain as orgasms take place. Something like that please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if there were only 6 stars

Often times l have wished that there was an option of entering please stop writing. Not so here, a well paced story of intimacy.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Sad conclusion ...

however a great, intelligent tale of love and intimacy. Five, worthwhile stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story but wait...

I'm confused about the ending. Does the mother die or??

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 8 years ago
Superb!

Such an amazing mix of detail and intimacy. Very erotic and very sexy. Great work

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Exquisite!

The writing, the plotting, the emotional content, the sadness of it being a once-in-a-lifetime event.... Wow!

It has a loving, emotional vibe that is (in my mind) very similar to DesmondAndromeda's "Naked" -- which is worth a read if you've not found it yet.

Thanks so much! Going in my favorites right now!

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 6 years ago
WOW!

What a ride. I love the way your story builds and builds. Even the ending was satisfying. I tried this story because it was favorited by an author I really respect. Well worth the time. 5 stars and I'll check out some more of your reads. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Man !! A true love story between mom and son!

I will come back to this story and cum again reading it. Thank you for a wonderful orgasm(s)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

It was nice to read a story where one of the people was not a complete wussy and that both seemed intelligent and real. I could totally see this happening in real life. I liked that neither backed down or gave up without a real fight. Too many stories like this start out with both being of their own mind on the subject of incest and then one just gives up when the other says yes/no/whatever, so having them both defend their position thoroughly until being convinced otherwise is a rare treat that is greatly appreciated.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
What a story!

Usually a "Truth or Dare" game is just juvenile and very trite. However in this story it worked very well and was believable. The buildup was well done, Mom was described in realistic manner, not some hot sexy body, but a more truthful and believable description. I think I actually fell in love with her myself. I can't tell you how many stories I quite reading when the son is a total stud with a 10 inch dick, etc. I like sex stories, not fairy tales.

The only problem I have is that your last story was posted in 2012. I understand good stories can't be cranked out one after another, but hopefully we'll see another one or two more. I for one would love to read more stories from Bannister. Great job, thanks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Blannister

Sorry I misspelled the name of the author of two great stories. I guess that's why you don't see me writing stories, just reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good. You had a typo, though. You wrote "waste" instead of "waist." Soft slap on the hand for that. Very good story. Believable. Well written. Nice to have a mom and son who can be so open about what is the distinguishing feature of adults: they have sex. And I thought, these two are going to fuck again, probably sooner than later, and they're going to keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful story!!

aliahad1350aliahad1350over 3 years ago

This is a beautiful and very good story!! Is a 2nd part possible?

Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithuover 3 years ago
Moving

It is disappointing that you stopped writing in 2012. I wonder if this was not a story but a confessional. It was so well written that I felt past the words to a point that I was absorbed. The working through the conflicting emotions was beautiful.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Well, this story, together with comparably few others, does not blend in with the average content of the incest- pool in a very satisfying way. I wish the author had written more for us to enjoy. Just one minor critique. I believe I know what is meant by the distinction between a chemical reaction and emotional engagement, but the way our two protagonists discussed about it is somewhat off the point. It's true that with experience we mature in one way or another, and even our subconscious reactions are often or mostly influenced by what we learned and went through. Still, all of this is based on biochemical and biophysical processes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bad ending. your fired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it !

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Absolutely wonderful. Reminds me of being with my mother when my stepdad was out of town. I miss my mother dearly. I know that this is an old story. Thank you for writing it. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous