Maternity Paper Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm." Another hum from Steele acknowledged this, performing the motion Lydia demonstrated a bit more impatientally than intended. Soon it bore fruit, a drizzle of colostrum seeping from the nub. Lydia moaned and nervously smiled up at him while more and more poured out, coating his hand as she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling with a few approving moans and whines.

It was nice to get a little relief, her husband never taking any interest in her growing breasts. The liquid soon steadily fell down her body and over his fingers as he slipped around struggling to keep a grip on her

"See sir.. I am- AH!" Before Lydia could say "I told you so." Mr. Steele's tongue had run from the top of her abdomen, under her breast and found her nipple, making sure none of the fruit of her breast went to waste.

Lydia pittifully whimpered and groaned as he repeated this dozens of times, his warm wet tongue sliding around her abdomen and chest as if she were a lollipop. Her chest heaving with each piercing jolt of pleasure it gave her.

"Ohhhh... ohh... ok..." she held her arms at her sides as if she wouldn't dare stop him or move from that position, simply letting the man fondle her until he was content. Her face blushed best red with humiliation as she stared at the ceiling tiles counting them.

But of course with an ambitious career man there was no such thing as content, his mouth finally coming to her breast to claim more of what was meant for her child. The grown and intimidating man didn't look so scary as he bent over to suckle on her, lips moving as if it were second nature to bring forth more of her milk. She could feel him pulling at her breast roughly. Impatient and demanding his tongue lapped at her nub and lips tugged her flesh.

"Ahh!" She yelped as his teeth even joined in the feast, slightly nibbling on her nipple to let the flow of her milk pour into his mouth. This continued even longer than his tongue's exploration, it wasn't until she noticed that her other breast was a size larger than the one he fed from did he come up for air.

Lydia's tits glistening with saliva he sat back up, looking down at her. The woman was panting fiercely, eyes glistening with their own desire as her lips parted ever so slightly.

"Do you... believe me...?" She dared to ask, her hands coming to her breasts, not to cover them but to knead them and rub them in ways that made her feel good. As she did so her eyes traced him, tall and broad with straight red silk tie, baby blue button up, and black slacks. At the front of those slacks she even noticed a bulge, a rather large one that made her two legs squirm beneath her skirt.

Steele huffed, crossing his arms once more, a dribble of her milk on his lips as he looked down at her disparagingly. Something about that disapporving malicious look made her squirm even more, wanting to please her boss like a good employee. To her dismay Steele simply walked away from her, pacing around the room as if he was running the numbers in his head. Occasionally he would look back to her, an innocent and wide eyed pregnant beauty topless front and center of his desk.

"Sir... I... I can...." her eyes looked between his eyes and his bulge as she stuttered through her words.

"I mean let me do that uh... let me-"

"Hoyle." He interrupted her just as he did during the beginning of this engagement. Lydia knew to shut up, pressing her lips together obediently as she looked down at the floor with hands at her stomach.

Steele walked behind his desk, pulling his big comfy chair out that made Lydia jealous and plopping himself right down. Crossing his legs and tapping his fingers together contemplatively he leered at the indecent woman on the other side of his desk.

"Get on the desk." He ordered, eyes watching for her next move.

"On the... on the desk?" She stuttered, finger pointing to the mess of papers. Steele sat silently as if not to dignify her with repeating his order. Thus Lydia obliged.

At first she struggled a bit, trying to bring her leg up to the desk to hoist herself up. She huffed and puffed, looking at Steele and wondering why he couldn't bother to help the pregnant lady on the desk he ordered her to be on. Yet through several grunts and huffs she finally slid her ass onto the top, bringing her feet up and then rolling to her knees atop the dark oak.

This was the first time she felt taller than Steele, it made her a little giddy thinking about it. She even dared to smile down at him, though his expression did not reciprocate and remained cold. On her knees atop the desk she began to roll her hips seductively, playfully dancing with her belly at the center of the show. Her hands would run from breast to beneath her bump, back arching and pelvis thrusting as the mama-to-be gave what she thought to be a tantalizing show.

But despite all the lip bites, breast squeezes and flutters of her skirt she gave he didn't change his expression, simply watching her with a business like interest.

"Stand up." He soon snipped.

Lydia's seductive and playful smile melted into a quivering. His voice made her shudder, with little question she did as told, rising shakely to her feet atop the desk. Luckily she was a small girl, not quite tall enough to touch her head to the ceiling but with a little more help she would have been there. Steele seemed even smaller now as she carefully kept her balance, hands rubbing her belly with a hungry yet playful look in her eyes.

Steele didn't say anything this time, simply dropped his eyes a few times with the obvious hint that it was time she disrobed her other half. The woman so far deep in this engagement, enthralled to be the subject of sexual attention at her late stage of gravidity, questioned little of what she was told. Happily her fingers slipped beneath her tummy and into her waistband, pulling down enough that it fell like a curtain.

As she stepped out of her skirt and kicked it off the desk, a black thong was all that was left to cover her. Lydia shook her hips some, a wry smile down at her once-hated boss before she without question rid herself of them. The small black fabric fell down her long tanned legs and to the desk to reveal the flower of her body.

Steele's eyes had followed them down the length of her legs, their final resting place soon to be determined as Lydia made to pick them up with her toes and toss them aside.

"Hoyle." He broke the silence, leaning over and grabbing the panties so suddenly Lydia had little time to object or consent. Not that she had any choice. Her boss held them in his hand a long moment, looking at the crotch area of the black fabric and admiring a fresh wetness there. He pulled open a draw on his desk and tossed them in before leaning back in his chair to admire the lower half of his employee.

Between those beautiful tanned thighs and beneath the shadow of a beautiful pregnant stomach was a glistening jewel, freshly shaven. As he gawked at her slit, Lydia reveled in the fact someone appreciated all that effort it took to shave herself.

Lydia opened her stance some, giving Steele even greater view of s perfectly plump slit with tightly neat lips. Clearly this was her first child, the last days of such a beautiful labia, though with how perfect it was it would no doubt be excellent after.

The sight of it even made Steele shift in his seat, his bulge growing further as he took a deeper breath.

That was the first sign Lydia had of his satisfaction, a strange sense of pride from breaking his icey exterior with just a glimpse of her pussy.

"Impress me Hoyle." Were his next words, uncaring, still cold, but with a tinge of excitement even for him. Lydia was the star employee now, the center of her boss's attention, something she never had in any boardroom.

Her hips began to twirl around in semi-circles, hands molding her breasts and running around her stomach. She bent at the knees, facing towards him, facing away from him. All angles he saw her on that desk, Greg Steele more familiar with the sight of her precious naked pregnant body than her excuse of a husband that refused to touch her in her state. His eyes became wider at the sight of her, she moved with such grace and sexiness that only a woman laden with child could emanate.

Lydia for her part could hardly stand it. Her body felt so warm, yearning to be lusted over, touched in ways by her boss that would defile her sanctity. Soon she came down to her knees, just out of desire to be closer to where he sat. She rolled her hips hungrily as her pussy grew even wetter. One hand would take up residence between her legs, rubbing at yet another pleasure nub on her body as she threw back her head, free hand loosening her tight bun and letting her long dark hair fall free.

"Mr. Steele...." Hot, gasping, laden breaths fell from her mouth as she touched herself, hand now toying with her nipple as she plunged two fingers inside her cunt.

Steele had a desire in his eyes now, such a fierce expression as if he would liquidate all his assets in this very moment. He watched her as she came to all fours, pregnant belly and milk sacks hanging beneath her as she arched her back and danced around like an animal. Her belly was a majestic roundness that brought the whole purpose of her sexuality together and further highlighted it as she begged him with body language.

Lydia turned herself away from him, ass pointing towards Steele while she remained on all fours, plump juicy cunt framed between her thighs as she wiggled it around. This was the carnal and universal sign for begging for it, her mouth hung open like she was hungry yet that was not the orifice she salivated from.

Her boss stood suddenly, unable to wait and observe any longer. It was a suddenness that startled Lydia, the woman nearly falling to her face as he came to the end of his desk near to her and stood above his quarry.

"Come here Hoyle." He snapped his fingers sharply, her heart racing to be back in his good graces again, the pregnant woman scrambling to bring her head towards him. A sharp smack on her ass signaled her to pick up the pace, her mouth ending up inches from the fly of his pants. She breathed against the cloth of his trousers, his bulge so close to touching her on the nose as he impatiently swayed.

"Hoyle..." his hand reached behind her head and grasped a section of her hair. With a yank he pulled her head back to look at him, sternness in his eyes that made her pussy weep.

"I'm not getting any younger." He let her face go, nose landing on the cloth of his pants. Clamoring, Lydia fussed at his belt until it was loose, fumbled with his button until it was undone, and struggled to lower his zipper in excitement and lustful anticipation. Once he was open, she wasted no breath pulling his trousers and boxers down, finding his thick meat beneath them and taking it into her hand.

"Yes sir Mr. Steele." She looked at him with puppy eyes, hand on her belly to hold up her girth, lower back straining. It was hard being a pregnant woman pleasing a demanding man, yet he had her so hungry for it by this time she thought little of her discomfort.

Holding him in her hands she admired how thick he was, a good length at over seven inches and cut mushroom tip that was sensually bulbous. In her hand she rubbed him while he hardened, looking up at him and kissing his hairy lower abdomen until she felt Steele was hard enough to take it a step further. No question or order needed she took him in her mouth, at first just a few inches before pulling back and smacking her lips. Playfully she would then twirl her tongue around his stem, a satisfied "hmmm" like she had never heard before from a hard to please boss acknowledging her efforts.

But business was measured in constant improvement and gains, and similar was Mr. Steele's view on oral sex as he pushed his hips forward at her next enveopment. She heaved a bit at the feeling of more length, watery eyes looking up to him. She came up for air at this point, stroking him with her hand in hopes to get a break. Her other arm shook as it held her upper half up on the desk.

"Hoyle... you can do better than that." He took his cock from her hand and smacked her in the face with it a few times. She winched and blinked as his girth struck her, like he was criticizing a presentation during a scrum. The dark haired woman nodded rapidly, still holding her stomach up to relieve pressure on her back as she winched.

"Hmmm...." Steele looked over her bent over form that serviced him. His hand ran down her back, toying with her dimples before slapping her ass playfully.

"I like to think of myself as a boss who looks out for his people." The strange pontification took Lydia off guard as she literally took slaps of his cock in the face.

"Get on your side." This order was no less stern than the others, the towering man crossing his arms and watching as the woman lowered her bred girth to its side atop his desk. Her belly rested on a few reports he had been reviewing that morning, its plumpness seeming more relaxed in this position as relief showed on her face.

"Good girl." His condescending compliments made Lydia grind her moistened thighs together, reduced to the boss' pet.

Head at the edge of his desk resting on her arm with black hair spread around, she gazed up at him, a thankful smile on her face as she wondered if there was a soft gentleness in there after all.

A few swift smacks on her face with his cock erased that thought, instead his tip was at her mouth yet again, this time not asking or waiting to be let in. His thrust into her mouth didn't go slow, instead inches were shoved deeper into her mouth and across her tongue. Lydia gagged fiercely as the shaft reached her throat and continued with little care.

She was like a skewered pig, squirming at the end of his cock as he held her face against the root of his manhood.

"Push yourself Hoyle." He ordered, watching her choke on his length, his balls bouncing off her eyelid. A long few moments elapsed as he held himself in her, like watching her writhe was exciting to him. But soon as his hand ventured to enjoy the feeling and warmth breast and belly he relented and left her mouth, leaving her violently coughing and hacking

Lydia was mad at first, yet as she regained her composure her thirst sat back in, remembering how vanilla her husband was. Steele's abuses were new and exciting to her, despite the small tinged of pain and humiliation it came with. Of course Steele didn't forget the ultimate:

"Good girl."

If Lydia had a tail she would wag it for him, yet her ass certainly tried its best. Looking down her body laid across his desk he reached out to rub and pat her pregnant stomach, finger teasing her outie belly button and tracing the subsequent curve of her abdomen. Meanwhile his cock and balls rested atop Lydia's face, feeling the eager lapping of her tongue as he affectionately touched her.

Stepping back, he looked down at her depraved expression, a woman openly giving her pregnant body to a man for which she did not bear child. Her mouth was covered in precum and saliva, eyes wide with lust, hair messily hanging off his desk, and legs falling open as she began to touch herself again.

"You know Hoyle... I am disappointed." He paced around his office, Lydia simply laying across his desk wanting only one thing as she roughly pleasured herself.

"You were one of my best... you got business done." Steele dropped his pants all together, leaving them behind his desk before walking around to the other side.

"I never had to tell you twice, you just got it done. You weren't the most outspoken, you didn't impress at meetings, but your work was great." The man whose cock stood at full mast now placed himself against the edge of the desk Lydia's bottom was pointing at. He pulled at her thick thighs to bring her closer, legs instinctively opening as her mositness lay bare before him.

Lydia lay on her back now, rubbing her pregnant belly and milk filled breasts like an insatiable whore. Her back arched more than once to bring herself to his cock's level, a whining emanating from her lips as she scoot against him, enticing him to enter her passage.

"But then you had to waste all that and get pregnant." He glared down at her, pulling her legs to the side with a startled cry on her part. He began to spank her ass repeatedly, as if he were punishing her for getting pregnant and going on maternity leave. Tan lines were soon joined by red outlines of Steele's hand as she cried out at each strike, but there was also a perverse aspect of this cry, her back still arching as Lydia enjoyed the demeaning abuse.

Steele was so dominating, telling her what to do, what to want, punishing her for not following his desires correctly. It made her so warm and jittery, a shaking down her arms could be felt as she gaped at him while begging to he fucked despite his distespect for her body.

"And you know what the worst part of that is LYDIA?" Steele never spoke her first name before, the sound of her name on his tongue alone made her want to cream.

"Is that you didn't ask my permission." Steele threw her legs open and pressed them down, authoritatively running his hand along her pregnant belly and to her breast which he seized. Milk spewed out at the behest of his clenching hand, and so did a bellowing on Lydia's part.

"If you had asked for my permission..." He lined his cock up with her entrance, bulbous tip spreading her perfect labia apart.

"Then I would have told you that I owned you. Not your husband... my little employee..." with little gentleness he made to sheath himself in her. Only a few inches in he met her natural resistance, her pussy not quite used to the length or girth. But that didn't stop him from thrusting hard, forcing her to accommodate him as she wailed and begged for the roughness.

"And from now on you get your work..." he put his hand on her expectant belly possessively "... from me."

"Ahhh ahhh oh mh god, fuck me its big.... please be... ahhh no... no... just open me please!" She cried, whined, exclaimed, begged, and continued as he bore her, fitting himself nicely in his sales-woman. Though from her perspective it wasn't quite as nice.

"Hoyle don't ignore me." He slapped her cheek some as he pulled out a bit and thrust back in, her cry threatening to pierce even the thickest of insulation.

Lydia could hardly breath, she could feel her core warming, her body falling apart under the tension and tightness of it. She lay back a helpless gem of womanhood, legs wide as he pressed his body against her big belly and moved his hips to milk himself in her.

"When you're done with Maternity leave Hoyle."

Lydia half-listened, caught up on his cock, eyes feeling so heavy and head dizzy.

"Lydia what am I saying?" He sternly asks her, digging himself into her and pushing his belly on hers, feeling the warmth of impending motherhood.

"Affff aahhhhh afterr... maternity."

"That's right Lydia... good girl. After maternity leave, not an hour after you walk through these doors, you are to report here for your next assignment." Holding on to her stomach he ran her through once more, his eyes meeting with hers as the idea he was conveying settled in her mind.

"Assignment..." her eyes widened. She knew now that when she was done with this pregnancy he meant to ensure she had another. With a flick of his hip, a dive of his cock all the way against her womb, and the thought of carrying her boss' child next she pulsed. Mama-to-be's vagina clamped down on the intruding cock as she orgasimed violently, eyes rolling back as she blacked out due to the overwhelming sensation of it.

"Oooo looks like we have a handshake deal then Hoyle." He tried to move his cock but she held on to him tighter than even her virgin depths. It would be a second before she came-to again, yet at this time Steele didn't hold back, instead railing the pregnant woman as fast and as hard as he could. Lydia was exhausted by this point, her moans soft and breaths sharp as he used her like an overly hung rabbit. Her belly bounced with each thrust, breasts danced around freely. He was fierce and ungentle like this all the way up until the point he pushed himself against her womb, holding her belly, forcing her to to widen her legs, cock throbbing and releasing ropes of cum into the already fertilized woman.