Maternity Paper Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah..." he gasped, looking down at Lydia as she lay subservient on his desk, a laxed and welcoming expression on her face as she watched him finish inside of her. The feeling was nice, the warm goo filling her up a comfort. Somehow, the dominating and condescending nature of her boss seeding her made it all the better.

As he left her she would dribble his excess cum, not bothering to stop herself as Steele brought his cock back to the other side of his desk for a cleaning. Lydia would diligently lap at it, ensuring every bit of her essence and cum was cleaned from him, even leaving a gentle parting kiss.

A long moment later she would slowly rise off the desk and replace her clothes. Lydia wondered how she would make it through the day with cum running down her leg since Steele confiscated her panties. Steele by this time had already gotten dressed again, brushing himself off and returning to his computer despite the naked woman just inches away. Almost fully clothed she watched him flick his wrist across a document with his fancy ball point pen, it would be a few short minutes later that he slid it across the sweaty desk to Lydia, its corner catching a bit of cum.

"Your leave paperwork." Steele said so matter of fact and business like. In the end Lydia got what she came for and was finally approved for maternity leave effective immediately. Lastly pulling on her skirt she felt a dribble of his seed run down her thigh, Lydia taking a breath as she grasped her stomach and smiled at the awkward feeling.

"Thank you Mr. Steele." Her sheepish tone returning as she made for the door, her self consciousness over her lack of panties so loud in her mind.

"Hoyle." Steele called sharply.

Lydia stopped dead in her tracks and turned to him.

"Don't forget... not an hour after returning." He tapped the faint impression of her body on his desk made of sweat and bodily fluids.

Lydia shivered with anticipation at the thought, nodding her head subordinately.

"Good girl Hoyle, rest up."

Those were the kindest words he had ever said to her. Ones that she would both eagerly anticipate and remember to follow as she enjoyed her leave knowing less than nine-months after returning she would surely have more.