Matertera Fuck Buddy

Story Info
What happens when your best friend is your horny young aunt?
7k words
4.33
26.5k
47
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping: All characters are fictional. All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 or older. Constructive criticism is welcome. I don't know if i want this to be a one off or a series, I'm still deciding. Hopefully you enjoy.

BTW, this story sidelined a lot of other things that i have working. Please be patient.

*****

Candace storms into her master bedroom. The sexual frustration is emanating off of her. Her phone gently spins through the air to bounce on her bed. She yanks her yoga pants down as quickly as she can. It holds onto her left ankle as she yanks open the top drawer of her dresser. She peeks in quickly and grabs the first dildo she sees. She quickly crawls onto the bed and flops down on her back. Her feet are planted far enough apart to allow her to plunge the sex toy into her weeping twat.

She ruminates on her lack of sexual partners for the past couple of years. She is angry with herself. She berates herself. Telling herself that she should have known better than to make a pass at one of the fitness trainers at the gym. She should have seen all of the signs that he was married. She should have noticed that he mostly pays attention to men. She should have known when she saw him groping one of her male friends.

Once she has the fake dick coated in her juices, she grabs her phone. Her thumb flies across the screen to load porn. She scrolls as she lazily pulls the cool rubber out before pushing it back in. Her anger at not have someone paying attention to her. She pulls up MILF porn so that she can imagine that she's the one getting railed by a random stranger.

Candace finds a woman that looks similar to her. Bleached blonde hair with long dark roots. Eyebrows that match her roots. And what she perceives as a witch's nose. Stretch marks on her stomach and breasts. She hates the way that they look on her. She loves all three of her children, but they did some damage to her body during the pregnancies.

She didn't pay attention to the tags or the title of the video. The plunger in her pussy increases in speed as she watches the woman get fucked hard by a man that is obviously younger. Another woman of similar age to the first woman.

Candace can plainly hear the guy say, "Oh, auntie. You have the best pussy," as he thrusts into her creamy pussy. He is holding onto her hips, lifting her up to him.

Candace can hear a lawnmower in the distance. The combined sounds trigger her memories of Tyler. Her oldest nephew that comes by over the weekends to help her with maintaining the house and property. She remembers how he looked at the beach last month. It's the first time that she's seen him topless since his 18th birthday in the spring.

Candace feels guilty as she clicks the phone off and starts hammering away with the now warm rubber phallas. She lowly moans as she twists the dildo when it's fully set inside of her channel. Her sex is quickly closing in on her orgasm.

Her hand runs up her chest shoving her crop top and sports bra off of her breast. She pinches and tweaks her nipple. She is licking her lips rapidly as she tries to keep her tongue under control. She is panting hard.

"Oh! Shit! I'm so sorry!" Candace hears a intimately familiar voice that she can never forget or mistake.

Her hand freezes in place and she looks up between her knees to see Tyler at her bedroom door. His face is flushed red. His blush trails down his neck. He turns away and jogs off.

"Fuck!" Candace yells. She yanks the rubber dick out of her drenched vagina out with a lascivious slurping noise. The pop at the end startles her.

She scrambles to get dressed appropriately to go find and talk to her nephew. She hates the uncomfortable feeling of trapping all of her cream and cum back into her panties. She knows that her yoga pants are going to have a huge wet spot. Visible for anyone to see.

She leaps off of the bed and rushes to catch up with the young man. She finds him in the kitchen with his head under the running faucet. She slides to a stop just past the doorway.

"Hey, bestie." Candace starts. She is trying to inject a sense of calm into her voice. "Can we talk? I, uh, um, I'm sorry, dude. I didn't remember that you were going to be here." He pulls his head out from under the running water, turning the water off. He won't look at her. "I'm dressed now, buddy. I'm not nekkid anymore." He grabs a towel from the counter to dry his hair. He slowly peeks out from behind the towel.

"I didn't know that you were, um, busy?" he tentatively replies.

She pulls a chair out from the kitchen table and sits down. "Can we talk? I mean... this seems important to deal with." Tyler looks at her suspiciously. "I don't want my bestie afraid to be around me. Much less afraid to talk to me."

He grunts acknowledgment. He tosses the towel into the sink. He then plunks his ass into a chair opposite of her.

Candace sucks in her breath to start talking. There are too many different things that she wants to say. But can't decide where to start. "I, uh, I, um, bestie?"

"I'm still here, Candy. I mean Aunt Candace. I'll wait for you to say what you need to."

"I hate that name. And I hate that my sister..."

"My mother."

"Same bitch." Tyler glares at her. "*cough* Same woman. Anyway, I want you to call me whatever you feel comfortable with. We can't help it that was also my stage name. It's still my name." Tyler's face eases as he sighs. "So..." Candace waves her hands over the table. "This is my fault. I should've remembered that you were here mowing the lawn. I should've have thought about the possibility that you would be here."

"Candy, it's ok. I should've realized what was going on, and not interrupted you."

"What do you mean? I was really quiet. I'm normally really quiet."

"I could smell you from the back door, Candy."

Her hands leap to cover her mouth, "Ohmahgawd!" It's Candace's turn to blush. Just like her nephew the skin on her neck flushes as well. "You could smell me?!?" Candace feels mortified. "And then you saw me?!?" She starts to shrink into her chair.

"Yeah, I could smell you. Why are you embarrassed?" Tyler is starting to feel confused and insulted.

"Your old stretched out auntie was on full display. I, I, I... fuck, I acted like my ole stripper self in front of my own nephew!" She stands up fast enough that her chair clatters on the kitchen tile. "Fuck! I'm such a fucking slut." She runs from the kitchen. He is barely able to keep up with her before she slams her bedroom door on him. He is already exhausted from the yard work. She jumps onto her bed and pulls the covers over her body. Her face is buried in a pillow. Tyler walks over to the bed and hears her at the breaking point of sobbing into her pillow.

"Aunt Candace. Candy. It's ok. I'm embarrassed that I didn't give you the space that you've taught me to give women. I fucked up. Not you." Tyler says in a hopefully soothing voice. He rubs what he hopes is her shoulder or back through the blanket.

"You don't understand, Tyler. I was beating the shit out of my pussy because I was frustrated that I ain't had sex in three years, and I made a pass at one of my fitness instructors at the gym. I'm a slut."

A monosyllabic grunt escapes Tyler's throat. "Being horny doesn't make you a slut. Having sex with anything that moves and not caring about who it is, that makes you a slut," Tyler rebuts.

She peeks out of the blanket to look at him, "Now you're just mansplaining. And you aren't even being consistent with the other guys. I'm a slut. I want dick. I want it on a daily basis. And I don't care if I have multiple partners. I just want to have fun and feel like I'm someone at least kinda important to my partner."

"That's still not a slut, Candy." Tyler refuses to back down. His aunt is one of the most important women in his life.

"The fuck I ain't!" she shouts, throwing the covers off of her. "Look at me! I'm a slut! I've got stretch marks from having kids with three different men. That I will remind you, that I met at the strip club when I was working there. My tits are sagging because I've let so many guys suck on them while fucking me. And my pussy is so fucking loose! I lost count of how many guys I had in high school and college. I'm fucking lucky that the only times I had unprotected sex is when I got pregnant." Candace keeps pawing at her body as she lists off her litany of sins. She feels highly motivated to prove to her nephew that she is a horrible person.

He is the one person that she still worries about their opinion about her. His mother / her eldest sister? Not so much. She has already put up with the years of insults that she isn't a good enough mother, good enough woman, or a proper Christian. Candace already knows that her sister feels that her relationship with her nephew is inappropriate due to their close emotional bond. Practically enmeshed.

Candace babysat Tyler for so many years. She cared for him when his mother was at work or university. Candace's worst sin, in her sister's eyes, was to have sex with her boyfriend 'of the week' while Tyler was asleep several nights that Candace was babysitting.

The only reason that Candace has not been completely cut out is because Tyler would throw epic level tantrums if Candace was not allowed to babysit or visit for the holidays for more than two months. The tantrums got so bad that his mother took him to a specialist in child psychology to assess him if he was being abused. Candace's sister was thoroughly displeased when the psychologist aimed the blame at her, Tyler's mother, rather than the aunt for his poor behavior.

It slowly dawns on Candace that Tyler isn't saying much as she is bitching about how ugly she is and how promiscuous she had been. She looks up from the flesh she has bunched up in her fingers to his face. He is blinking at random intervals as she stares at her belly 'fat.'

"Ohmahgawd. You think I'm fat. I thought I was the only one." she whines. Tears are welling up in her eyes.

His eyes snap up to look into hers. His hands seemingly teleport to cover her mouth and hold her head so that she can't back away.

"Don't. Just don't. Fucking... Just don't, Candy."

She pulls his hand off of her mouth. She leaves the hand on the back of her neck because she likes the warmth of his flesh against her skin. She looks at him longingly. "Why can't I find a dude like you? Even for the night?" She asks him. "Anyway. Ty. I know I'm ugly. I know that I'm a slut. And I especially know that I'm already used up." She moves over to sit in his lap. "How sick am I? My literal best friend in the entire world is my nephew that's ten years younger than me. I've read studies about how someone in my position is fucked up in the head."

Candace rests her forehead against his neck. "I'm so not adjusted. What's the term my shrink used? 'Not socially adjusted, or appropriately socialized?' I can't remember."

"Please stop. Aunt Candy."

She twitches at that name. "Yeah... I think I hate that even more than you calling me Aunt Candace." She continues. "How pathetic am I? I'm whining to my nephew about my lack of a sex life while curled up in his lap. This has got to be why I can't get a guy interested in me..."

"If you weren't my aunt, you'd be against the wall already."

The words percolate through her brain for a few moments. She shoves hard with all of her strength to break his hug on her. "What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything, Candy."

"The fuck you didn't. Repeat what you just said." She's starting to feel angry at the possible gaslighting.

"What are you freaking out about?"

"You just said something. I want to make sure that I heard you right."

"I said that you're pretty and sexy looking."

Her eyes flicker between focusing on his. "That's not what you said." She pushes him further. "Just repeat what you said. I need to know that you're not gaslighting me."

Tyler suddenly rages. She gets flipped out of his lap and onto the bed. "I FUCKING SAID THAT IF I COULD FUCK YOU AND GET AWAY WITH IT, I WOULD!" Candace is trying to right herself so that she can see him. She knows that he is storming out like a tornado.

Tyler's gone before she can collect her wits about her.

*****

Several days later, Candace calls her sister. "Hey, Samantha. Is Tyler ok? I didn't want to call earlier because I thought it might have been something stupid I said. And I wanted to wait for him to call me. But I haven't heard from him since Saturday. Which is kinda odd. And I'm worried that I offended him and that..."

"Candace. Stop. Whatever you're talking about, I'm pretty sure that I don't care. Tyler has not been acting weird. If that's what you're really asking. He has been his normal 19 year old defiant self. Understood?"

"Yeah, yes. I understand."

"Now. Is there something that you need to tell me? Or maybe confess?" Samantha does not bother to hide her contempt or thought that Candace needs to attend church services again.

Candace tells her no and hangs up quickly. Her thoughts instantly turn to her muddled memories of the past weekend.

Candace accepts that she'll have to go at least one more weekend to be alone with him in order to ask him about his thoughts. The children need to go to their fathers' at the same time if she is to get a chance to talk to Tyler alone. She knows that the kids will be a major distraction and hindrance to talking to him openly and honestly. Or at least if she can get over her worries about what she wants to talk to him about.

*****

Tyler enters the back door after finishing mowing the lawn, as he normally does. Candace is sitting at the kitchen table with a pitcher of iced tea and two glasses already poured already on the table. She is seated with her ankles crossed. Candace is wearing a simple frilled gossamer blouse with a bright yellow sports bra underneath, and a ankle length sunflower colored broomstick skirt with a plain black knee length skirt visible through the longer skirt. She looks equally worried and hopeful as she watches him enter the kitchen.

"This looks like a set-up if I've ever seen one," Tyler remarks and starts to turn to leave..

Candace leaps to her bare feet, reaching for him. "Please don't go! I want to talk, Ty. Please?"

He reluctantly turns back around and takes a seat at the table. Candace pushes a glass of iced tea in front of him.

"Lemon?" she offers, gesturing to a small plate of lemon wedges. He picks up one wedge and squeezes it into his glass.

"Why do you think this is set up?" Candace asks.

"Considering the conversation from a couple of weeks ago? What's the real difference between what you're wearing right now and that slinky little black dress that you modeled for me a few months ago for your company's holiday party?"

Unsure of what he means, she decides to go forwards with what she had planned to say. Worry is stitched onto her face, "Ty. I love you..."

"I know that, Candy. I know that you love me."

"... I'm really worried about our relationship, Ty. I think I really fucked it up last weekend, or whenever it was."

Tyler drinks from his glass. He mutters as he lowers the glass from his lips, "This ought to be entertaining. How did you fuck up our relationship the last time we talked?"

"I, uh, well... gods damn it, Ty. I don't want to lose my best friend because I was acting out like a whore." She is obviously worried.

Tyler glances around at random as his brain is trying to understand what she is saying. "What are you talking about?" His voice gains a hostile and defensive tone.

"Please don't make me say it out loud. Ty, I love you. What I did was beyond humiliating." He stares at her over his glass of tea. "Please, Ty?" His look is unforgiving.

She whines pitifully. She stands up while scooping her glass up into her hand. Candace turns to the kitchen's window looking out at the back yard. She wraps her arms around her body.

Tyler is given an opportunity to take time to look at Candace's body. Something that he tries to do on the regular. Without her noticing. He has watched all of the efforts that she has made to get attention and attract a sexual partner.

He fully disagrees with her personal assessment that her ass is flabby. He sees a tight ass from at least two years of daily workouts at the gym. Her waist is noticeably smaller than her hips. An obvious effort to get an hourglass figure that is impossible for her. And yet, he thinks about how nice it would be to grab her hips to pull them into his. He sees how her arms and back are toned. She is clearly capable of standing up for herself. Her neck is strong and delicate at the same time. Lastly, her legs are a vision of deliciousness.

Thinking to himself, "Is there any part of her that I don't want to taste? Fuck all..." Tyler restrains from smacking his lips.

"Ty... Tyler. I'm so sorry." she tells him. "I've been acting out a lot lately because of... because... fuck, Ty." She turns around to look at him. His eyes snap up to meet her gaze. "I want sex. I want that stupid feeling that someone cares just enough for me to get me off." She studies him. "I don't need another baby daddy. I've got three of them. Only one of them pays child support right now. I'm lucky if two of them are paying their share at the same time." She pauses again to watch him. "I'm 28. And I don't expect my children's fathers to pony up and do what they should do. I just want to get laid."

"And that means that you shouldn't be able to enjoy yourself? That some weird ass logic, Candy."

"Ty, you're my best friend," she goes back to whining. "I can't stand the thought of you not being my best friend. You know what I mean?"

"I think I do," he agrees quietly.

Candace takes a moment to look at him. A serious look with the intent to appraise him. She likes what she sees. His muscle shirt shows off his chest and arms generously. She knows that he has been trying to maintain a higher level of physical prowess than most kids his age. She closes her eyes and criticizes herself for thinking of him as a kid. It hasn't been that long ago that she was his age. She baby sat him frequently because the age difference was just so that she could be responsible but also close enough to engage him at his level easily.

What she really hates right now is the fact that she can feel the nervous excitement building just below her navel. She is quite familiar with that sensation. It's that one feeling that if it's not kept under control, her clothes disappear and she ends up on her back giggling idiotically, living life to the fullest that she can.

"I just need to realize that I, I won't ever... find someone to be there for me. Not like I need him to be. The guys I get wrapped up with turn into assholes. I've, I've got to be doing something wrong to make the, like that. And... I've made someone that looks up to me, that I should be protecting and guiding, into my best friend. I'm so inappropriate"

Tyler blurts out, "No. You just have shitty taste in men. You only pick men that leave you with all of the responsibility. They're that way before you find them. That's your type. Assholes that'll leave you with a kid and won't help out and make you feel like shit afterwards."

Candace mutters to herself in a hopefully low enough voice, "Don't throw yourself into the same group as them."

"What did you say?"

Perking up and hoping that Tyler didn't hear her. Candace is seriously hoping that he doesn't fill in the blank spots between what she is telling him. She lies and tells him, "I said that 'I should hope to find someone as good as you."

His face takes on a dark tone. His only thought is, "Then why don't you just pick me for now... at least you can learn what it's like for a while."

Tyler asks her while ignoring the blatant hidden remarks, "I call bullshit on that. But anyway... What do you want to do? I'm a mess. I need to go home and clean up if you want me to hang out or go do something fun with you."

12