Matertera Fuck Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need to go home to clean up. I've got two perfectly good showers. You know that you're more than welcome to use anything in this house any time that you want," she tells him. She has to fight her traitorous libido from adding 'even me' to that sentence. She fights the desire to flirt with him. Despite the biological urge to grab him and pull him closer to her.

He takes a couple of steps forward and leans his hip into the table. Smirking at her, "I don't plan on using your products. And Alan's stuff is childish to say the least."

Candace looks down and to the left, studying the dust bunny in the corner. "You could always use the stuff that you left behind. I really wasn't thinking about you using my son's stuff. Besides, I, um... like the smell of...," she mumbles. She know that he heard her perfectly fine. The confused noise that comes out of his throat tells her that. "I put it in one of my old makeup bags under the sink in the main bathroom." She shrugs, "You know, just in case, you ever needed it. The stuff is from a couple of years ago. When I gave it to you... to help you get a girlfriend." Her brain triggers the memories of the smells of all of the items in the bag. The stirring feeling behind her belly button strengthens.

He looks her up and down, trying to figure out what is happening. He knows that if he bathes here, he will jerk off thinking about her. After popping a couple of knuckles, he heads to the bathroom without verbalizing a decision.

Upon finding the bag with his forgotten hygiene items, he calls out to Candace, "Fine, I'll take a shower here."

As he's closing the door, he hears her plead, "Don't do the one thing. I promise, I'll make it up to you." The door closes without him replying.

As he is finishing up with washing the grime off of his body, he starts to wrap his hand around his stiffening dick as he thinks about the enticing outfit that his aunt was wearing. He remembers her asking him to "don't do the one thing." Is this the one thing? He growls to himself.

*****

Candace has finished making lunch for her and Tyler. Burgers and mac' n' cheese with green beans on the side. She doesn't think that he'll be in the mood for the green beans, but she knows that he is always talking about how he needs to eat more vegetables.

She gets excited when he comes out of the publicly accessible bathroom that the kids share. She peeks around the corner to see him. He is still drying his short hair with the towel. She rubs her legs together. She knows that she is dangerously close to moaning out loud.

Thinking to herself, "I'm so sick. What kind of sick bitch wishes that she could ride her nephew like the most inappropriate pony?" She watches him as he finishes up cleaning himself. She ducks back into the kitchen when she sees that he's about to drop the towel into the hamper.

She smooths out her skirts and tugs on her top to make sure that she looks like she has been patiently waiting for him.

Tyler sits down at the table and expressed his gratitude for the meal. Candace tries to start a conversation with him several times. She eventually relents to have a companionable meal in silence. Once they've finished, Tyler picks up the dishes and loads them into the dishwasher. Closing the dishwasher to let it run, he leans back to the counter.

Sighing before speaking, "You still look really worried. Do you think that if we hung out for a little bit, like watch a movie, it would help?" Tyler is hoping that his offer will assuage her mood. He knows that he would feel better after some normalcy.

Her smile is fragile, but hopeful. She's really hoping to fix whatever is clearly breaking down in front of her. "Do you want to pick movie? I have a really big, um, I mean long, uh, fat? Shit. You know what I mean. I have a bunch of stuff on my watch list."

Tyler chuckles at his aunt's attempts to not talk about anything sexual. "It's cool. Do you want me to pick something from your list? You pick something?"

"Let's go with something random." Tyler replies. He counts how many items are on her watch list. "Ok, let's get your game dice. You have enough dice I think to make this fair, I think."

"But we're still talking about a movie, right?" Candace asks feeling a little confused.

His wide bright smile makes her feel more at ease. "Yes, I'm still going to watch a movie with you. I'm not leaving before we, I mean you and me, watch a movie together." Candace gets her game dice out to let him figure out the decision process. He rolls the dice that she hands him. He nods his head about how the selection of he movie happen.

Candace claps her hands feeling giddy. She follows him into the living room. She gets ready to sit on the one end of the couch when she sees he turn towards the opposite door. Feeling a bit angry, she grabs a blanket and occupies one of the recliners that she has in the living room. She flops down into the recliner that her children have identified as hers. They 'refuse' to sit in the chair, even though tit is the best place to watch a movie. They take the recliner when they think that their mother isn't paying attention.

What the young man did to anger his aunt was simple. He didn't realize that she was waiting on him to pick a seat so that she could climb into his lap. The idiotic decision to go to the bathroom rather than check in with the person craving his attention is going to affect him in ways that he doesn't realize.

Tyler goes to the bathroom to empty his bladder. He doesn't know that this irritates Candace. When he walks back into the living room, she is curled up under a blanket in one of the two recliners. Tyler decides to go to his traditional spot on the couch, which happens to be closer to her. "Time to pick a movie?" She nods her head in agreement. He picks up the three d10's off of the coffee table. "Red is hundreds, yellow is tens, and blue is ones." After a brief shake, Tyler rolls the dice out. 347. Tyler starts clicking through the list. Fortunately, the selection is towards the bottom of the list of 367. He quickly reverses the search as he tells her, "You have entirely too much on your watch list, Candy."

The cursor stops on the random selection, "Temporary Attention."

"I've never heard of this one."

Candy replies, "It's supposed to be a dark humor Rom/Com. A girl at work recommended it. You don't mind subtitles do you? It's Czech."

"Naw, that's fine."

About 30 minutes into the movie, after so many jokes about how to die while having sex, Tyler realizes that the movie's theme is finding a fuck buddy. He knows that he can't blame her for the movie. He rolled the dice.

The sex scene becomes outright pornographic. The characters continue to make jokes as they fuck on the screen. Tyler looks over at his aunt. Her eyes are bulging, and her face is blushing furiously. As her eyes relax, Candace starts licking her lips. Tyler can only guess if she's touching herself.

"Are you really that lonely?"

Candace startles. "Huh?"

"Are you really that lonely? You're licking your lips over a fictitious character who's played by someone on the other side of the planet."

"I wasn't joking when I told you that I want a fuck buddy. My body has been screaming for sex for the past few months. I'm fantasizing about everyone that has a dick, dude."

"Even me?" he asks nonchalantly. Candace's head whips around to look him in the eyes. He sits patiently waiting for her response, as the couple on the screen keeps fucking each other. "I asked, even me?"

She hesitates to say anything. She takes a quick gulp. "Yes. Even you." Tyler tilts his head to the side. "Fuuuuuuuuck. Especially you. You're here with me. A lot. You pay attention to me. And, well... you're hot." She waits for a few seconds, before turning to look at the television again "I'm sorry. I'm sick. I know."

Another half hour passes by, and the movie is at its next sex scene. Tyler asks out loud, "If we were to theoretically be fuck buddies, how would this go?"

Candace shrugs her shoulders. Her dark blonde hair dances around on her shoulders. She keeps her eyes on the movie. "We would obviously have to keep it quiet. And we couldn't do it everyday. I don't want my kids to know that their mom is a slut. And you'll eventually go back to school, so... But no strings attached. Just a raw fucking every now and again."

"What about protection?"

"I know that I'm clean. I have an IUD. And I am in no way having another kid for a long while."

"How would you want to start it?"

"I honestly don't know, Ty. The porno in my head skips all of the opening credits and dialogue and jumps into the first sex scene." They sit quietly watching the movie again.

A few minutes later, Tyler asks again, "How do you think being fuck buddies would start?"

"Still don't know, man. It would be a little strange trying to hide an illicit affair with my nephew. Like do we schedule appointments with each other? Do I visit you occasionally at college, and be the secretive cougar hunting her young prey? Do we lie that you're coming over here to fix something and then bonk your head? My sister isn't stupid. Not to mention that she doesn't like me much."

"You would want to have me stay the night?"

"Wouldn't you, Ty? Fuck your brains out all night. Wake up, bang again. Have breakfast and have a nice kiss at the end?"

"That's a concept. How about it starts with a kiss as well?" His voice is much closer than she remembers. She turns to look at him, and is forced to look up to see his face. Tyler cups her jaw and leans in.

They both relish the warmth of the other's lips. Her eyes are closed as she focuses her attention to firm flesh pressed against her lips. She feels his lips start to open. She follows suit. Her arms slides out from underneath the blanket to hold the back of his neck. Their tongues start to swirl around the other's.

After a few minutes, Tyler eases himself up and away from Candace's lips. "There I started it. It's your turn."

"Are you serious?" Candace is in denial.

"Um. Ok. I guess I'll go back to the couch and we can finish the movie."

Candace throws the blanket off of her and jumps out of the recliner, sending it crashing to the floor. Her eyes are wide and bright. She feels giddy. She grabs his shirt sleeve to turn him around. "I so want to curl up in your lap and cuddle until you fuck me, but I also want to just drag you to my room for a whole night of fun!" She presses her body up against Tyler. She kisses his chin and neck while she waits for his response.

He only offers one word, "Bedroom."

Squealing joyfully, Candace pulls on him to drag him to her boudoir. Her pussy is quickly warming up. She is restraining herself from babbling while she pulls him to her bed. "I. Oh fuck. I. Want. Oh fuck. Tyler. I want to show you so much. I need a pounding. I need a gentle touch. I need to dominate. I need to submit. Oh fuck, Tyler! Please?!? I want to tell you so much..."

Tyler allows her to drag him into the master bedroom. Once the door clicks closed, he mutters, "I believe that I made a promise."

As she turns around, the outer layer broomstick skirt flares out. "Yes?"

"I promised you something rough. Are you still ok with that? Your clothes will get torn."

As she walks backwards through her bedroom towards her bed, she remarks, "I have to be wearing clothes for them to get torn." Giggling, Candace whips her tops off as she hustles to get to her bed. She stops briefly at the edge of her bed to slide her skirts off. She crawls onto the bed up to the middle. She turns and sits down with her legs bent in just a way to hide everything that he would want to see. She leans on on hand as her other arm covers her breasts and nipples.

Tyler is mesmerized by the way that she moves. Her ass was momentarily on display, and he tried to get a good look at her pussy. It gets more difficult to walk towards her as blood rushes to his crotch. Tyler pulls his shirt off and tosses it on top of the pile of fabric that his aunt was creating. He drops his jeans halfway to the bed. He is eventually able to kick the jeans off.

His dick stands up tall and strong. He can smell her sex. She is waiting eagerly. She squirms as she is trying to keep herself from flooding the bed. Candace smiles broadly as she watches the firm body approach her with a wagging flagpole ahead of it. She doesn't bother trying to control her facial expressions. She is licking, sucking, and biting on her lips waiting for him to get to her.

She watches him crawl up the bed to her. She unwinds her limbs to allow him to have fun. She feels a slight quiver run through her body. Tyler gently pushes at her inner thigh. She spreads her legs to entice him into her reach.

"Eat me. Fuck me. Take me, buddy. I need it," Candace says softly.

Tyler nudges her head with his own. "Tell me what you want. You're wanting too much at once."

Candace pulls his face look at her in the eyes, "Fuck me. That's what I need. Don't stop until I whimper." She kisses his roughly. "Turn me into a puddle." Her arm reaches over his shoulder as she makes her request.

"Just remember that I love you. I really do love you." Tyler whispers into her ear. He aims his painfully throbbing member at her moist gaping orifice. He pushes forward until the head of his dick slides into her entrance. "I going to cum in you, Candy." He eases forward until she has his full length inside of her.

Candace blows her breath out as he fills her up. "Oooh. Yes. That. Yup, I need this." She refocuses on her nephew's face. "Let's do this." Candace wraps her legs around his waist, and locks her ankles together.

Tyler starts pumping harder when she says that. One hand is supporting his weight next to her head and the other is pulling her into him. The repetitive wet slapping sound is building in the room. Candace grabs Tyler's hand that is closest to her head. He leans back in order to let her do whatever that she is making an attempt to do. Candace shifts his hand from the bed to her throat.

"Pretty please? Just a little bit?" She leans up into his grasp.

Tyler's eyes show displeasure. "Tap my arm to let up." He leans forward just enough to put pressure on her throat without pinning her to the bed. He wants her to be able to squirm out of his grip if needed. Tyler can feel the sections of her esophagus as he feels them flex under the pressure he exerts. He continues to plunge his stiff dick into her velvety gripping channel. He is fully aware of how much space is between her head and the bed. While he wants her to do what she wants to climax, he also does not like hurting his partner.

Tyler can feel her body slide up in his grip as he slams his crotch into her. Tyler isn't close to finishing when he feels her pussy clamping down onto his cock. He quickly changes up the pressure. Both of his hands grip her hips. Candace coughs a few times before croaking, "Thank you, baby."

"Please do not ask for that often, Candy." he growls. "I don't like doing that. But I do love you." He continues to rail her twat with his dick.

At the start of her next orgasm. "Choke me again." Her request is ignored.

"No" he grunts forcefully. "You didn't ask me to hurt you the first time. Just demanded it..." Tyler continues to pulse his dick in and out of her. "I'm not doing it again tonight." Instead Tyler slides his hand behind her head, and snatches a big handful of her hair. He pulls her head into his face for a rough kiss. He has yet to slow down the pace of his thrusting. "I will fuck you."

Candace is squirming around trying to grab onto her lover. She feels a quick and sudden slap on her ass. "Ooh!" Tyler uses that momentary shock to pull out. Candace feels confused as her fun is swiftly removed from inside of her.

Tyler takes every opportunity given to him to flip her over onto her stomach. He grabs her hair again and bundles it up into one big handful. His knees split her legs apart. Leaning forward, he whispers into her ear, "I'm going to find your juicy cunt and fuck it." She wiggles her ass at him, feeling the tip of his dick sliding back and forth of where she wants him.

Candace feels the need to roleplay a bit. "You wouldn't cum inside of your favorite aunt, would you? I mean you could get her pregnant."

"When I find out where she is, I'll make sure to keep my dick out of her," he replies gruffly. "But until then, I'm going to enjoy the whorish slut pussy that I've got in front of me. He plunges back into her soaking wet and puffy sex. She feels her face and neck flush with the humiliation. He's shoving her head into the mattress with her hair pulled tight to her head. She is facing the wall, just enough that she has not problems breathing. His other hand randomly slaps her ass or thigh. As his weight is increasingly set upon her, he pays more attention to grabbing and squeezing her flesh.

She feels the pressure from his weight finally ease off of her when her legs start spasmming and shaking. Candace can feel his ejaculate being released inside of her vaginal canal. "You're so good to me," she pants. "You gave me everything I wanted..." he looks a bit confused. She extracts herself from his grip. She kisses his check before telling him, "I... I want one more time tonight." He nods his head in agreement. "But I want more in the morning." Once again, he nods in agreement. "I'm a thirsty bitch. Can I have more in two weeks?"

"We'll see, Candy. We'll see."

12