Math Teacher & My Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His left hand stopped playing with her navel and reached her back. Having dropped her pallu he kept brushing the palm of his hand on her bare upper back for a few minutes and then he started trying to unhook her blouse. My mommy wasn't putting up a fight at all. Temptation had taken over and Rajesh's sweet talks had turned her into his plaything now.

Within a matter of few seconds. Rajesh had unhooked the straps of her blouse and gently pulled it over her shoulders. My mom was now in her black bra in front of this stranger!

Rajesh was in awe. He took a moment to observe the beauty of what was hanging before his eyes. Apparently the clothing was too much for him and he started to unhook her bra almost immediately. Before my mother could realize, he had unhooked her bra.

Her medium sized boobs were on display right in front of his eyes now! Alas, I couldn't see them as she was facing the opposite direction. Mom tried to cover her nipples with her hand but this only made him more anxious. Her mangoes were ripe and he was ready.

He stood up and gently picked her off her seat. He then sat on his chair and pulled her down on his lap. Mom was now siting on his lap facing forward away from him. He removed her hands and started groping her tities with both his hands.

With his hands full of her mangoes, he was licking all over her cloth less back and mom was now moaning heavily. Mom put her hands over his as an act of encouragement. She was out of control and wanted him to ruin her.

I didn't know what to do at this point. The sight of them making love like that had turned me on like never before. No amount of porn could give me this level of ecstasy. The excitement and anticipation had enslaved me and despite knowing how much of a prick Rajesh was I just couldn't bring myself to interrupt them.

I convinced myself of having made the right call by telling myself that I won't stop him as long as he doesn't penetrate my mom. I was enjoying the show far too much to put an end to it.

He kept squeezing her boobs from the back for 5 mins and then repositioned her. Mom was now facing him on his lap. I carefully moved my head away in order to stay hidden.

This was the first time that I got to lay my eyes on her breasts and I could see what drove Rajesh mad. Her nipples were brown but her boobs were of the perfect size. A little saggy but beautiful nonetheless.

He initially planted his face between her breasts and then started sucking on her nipples. Mom's face was facing the ceiling, her mouth open and eyes closed. She was enjoying every moment of it.

Rajesh started rocking her up & down as he was face-fucking her breasts. He kept sucking on her tities for quite a while and then turned his attention along with his face down to her navel. He was now licking and smooching her belly.

With each kiss he lay on her body, mom would respond with a seductive moan that got both of us aroused. Having tasted her navel and breasts, it was time to climb to the next level. Rajesh started kissing the upper part of her chest and moved towards her neck.

Once again, he was now kissing all over her neck region. He even took a moment to lay a soft bite on her neck. I could see the the "love bite" he had made on her neck and even on her navel.

As his lips reached her chin, I started jacking my dick harder and harder. He kept biting on her chin for a few seconds and then moved upwards. His lips finally reached my mom's and they began kissing with passion.

He kissed her lips for a while and then tried inserting his tongue but was met with mom's locked teeth. She wasn't letting his tongue reach hers but it wasn't because she was resisting oh no, she was simply teasing him at this point.

His fingers reached for her nipple and he gave it a soft pinch. This got her to open her mouth and he didn't waste any time and inserted his tongue right inside. As his tongue reached hers, I realized that Rajesh was really a pro player with the ladies. From being flirty to being seductive, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Their tongues made contact for a good 10 minutes and then Rajesh realized that mom was moaning too loud at this point and they couldn't continue with me outside. He mounted her off of him and whispered something in her ear. He then helped her put on her blouse and adjust her pallu. I wasn't sure what they were up to so I moved back to the couch.

I finally saw them exit the room after a long 40 minutes. Mom's hair was a mess and they were sweating like crazy. I asked her if she was okay? She nodded her head with a smile. She took a seat on the couch followed by Rajesh, who this time sat right next to her.

I had a feeling I knew what was coming and I had made up mind this time. No matter what he tells me, I was not letting him penetrate my mother! There's absolutely no way I'd allow him of all people to take my mommy after what he had put me through.

As expected, Rajesh told me that they were getting hungry and that I should go outside and get some hotdogs from a store nearby while he and mom would discuss further. I knew exactly what he wanted to discuss about so I looked at mom and expected her to disregard his request but she was looking down and didn't utter a word.

I was done being dominated by this prick and rejected to do what he asked of me. Rajesh wasn't happy with this. After a bit of an argument, he told me "listen boy, you need to learn some manners and do what you're told!" As he was getting aggressive, mom got a little worried and told him to drop the idea and that we should get going.

It was about time mom came back to her senses. Just as mom and I were about to leave, Rajesh caught her hand and exclaimed "you and I aren't done talking. We need to act now else your son may come to regret it." This caught her off guard and she started worrying even more.

Now it was mom who was telling me to go get something to eat and Rajesh insisted that the store was close by and that it wouldn't take any longer than 10 mins to grab some hotdogs. Although I didn't want to but Rajesh's aggression and mom's concern left me with no other options.

I knew things could get messy so I snuck up to take a spare key to the door as I was leaving. The moment I stepped out, Rajesh shut the door with a smirk on his face.

I immediately sprinted my way to the store and bought a few hotdogs for the three of us. Just as I reached the store, it stated to rain! The store wasn't too far away but I wasn't taking any chances and rushed back to his house only to find that the main door was locked. "I knew it!" I said to myself and used the spare key I had taken to unlock and went right in.

There was no sight of them. The room with the couch was empty and so was his kitchen and the small room where they had been earlier. There was just one more room to look for, his bedroom.

Without wasting any time, I headed towards his bedroom only to find it locked as well. It was locked from the inside and I had no key to open it so I peeked in through the keyhole but all I could see was a television light. The TV sound was set to high and it was raining quite heavily at this point so any other sound would naturally get suppressed.

The suspense was killing me at this point. It was bad enough to think that my Math teacher was probably trying to penetrate my pretty mom but to think that I couldn't even watch him doing it was too much to handle.

I realized he had a balcony that could give me view of what was going on inside so I ran as fast as I could. As I reached the balcony, it was all wet from the ongoing rain. The window was shut with its curtains pulled however, the other end of the window had a little region where the curtain was stretched out giving me enough of a view.

I peeked in and what I saw took my breath away! Mom was in her panties while Rajesh in his underwear. He had her pinned to the wall with his hand locking hers. He was smooching all over her neck and chest. He then let go of her hands and grabbed both of her tities, massaging them while connecting his tongue with hers.

The light of the TV along with the flashes of lightning made it bright enough to give me a proper view. The balcony had no overhead protection so I watched them make love while I was getting soaked from the rain. I dropped my pants down and put my hand to work.

He then bent down on his knees and started kissing her thighs next, going all the way down to her ankles. He headed his mouth upwards and stopped at her inner thighs. This time he lay a few bites on her fleshy thighs and mom jerked her body upward in pleasure as she bit her lower lip while she put her hands on his head.

As I was trying to listen to her moans, he ripped her panty and planted his face between her legs. I could see my mom moving up & down in pleasure as he was eating her unshaved pussy. Her boobs along with her body were twerking up & down every time Rajesh's tongue made contact.

Once he was done tasting her, it was time to make her taste his. He took his underwear off and boy I was devastated to see his thick black 6 and a half inch cock! I could see the dread in mom's eyes but before she could say anything, Rajesh bent her down and started pushing his bulging black cock inside her mouth. He hadn't done any shaving down there but then again, neither had she.

Mom was struggling to breathe as he pushed his shaft bit by bit and after 3 minutes of struggle, he gave it a hard push and it was in! He was now fucking her mouth and after every 20 seconds, he would pull out to let her breathe.

What a sight it was, my beautiful mother blowing my prick of a teacher. It almost seemed like Rajesh was taking all his frustration out on my mommy. He hated me and now he's having his sweet revenge on my mother. If payback's a bitch then my mom was certainly his payback now.

After 15 minutes of blowjob, he pulled out, lifted her up and turned her around. He was now ready to take her ass. He pushed his shaft inside her ass crack and started squeezing her boobs with both hands from the rear. Once again, mom was in agony and I could see it in her face. Her crack wasn't big enough but Rajesh wasn't fooling around. One little push after another as he kept hammering her and now he was ass fucking her while massaging her breasts and kissing her nape simultaneously.

Rajesh kept this up for another 10 minutes after which he pulled his dick out and positioned it between her thighs. This was the first time I had seen this kind of a fuck. He grabbed her neck with his right hand and her navel with his left and started to piston his shaft in and out between her thighs.

I had never seen a thigh fuck before and was watching them in awe. After another 10 minutes of fucking her thigs from the rear, he turned her around and continued the session from the front. He would kiss her lips while fucking her thighs from the front and I could see their body rocking forward and backwards as he rammed his body onto her.

I was worried as his cock would sometimes touch her pussy while he fucked her thighs. Seeing how close his dick was to her opening, he could insert his dick inside her hole anytime and I wouldn't even know. After 20 minutes of this, with his hands on her back, he pulled her close to his body and let out a groan. He was cumming on the back of her thighs.

Seeing this I couldn't hold it any longer and fired mine on the wall. The rain had no effect on me at this point. I wished I too had a chick by my side, I mean my teacher was having his way with my mom and all I could do was jack off! I wanted to experience some of what was going on inside. They could have their fun while I would have mine.

Anyway, my math teacher was now ready to defile my mother. He took her in his arms and threw her on his bed. As he spread her legs and held his 6.5 inch cock near her love hole, she stopped him in his tracks. She wasn't letting him invade her without a condom!

"I'm not going to carry your semen back home with me! Besides, I don't want to run the risk of you impregnating me" she said. Rajesh wasn't too pleased to hear this as he replied "come on now, don't give me that crap! I've fucked you from every angle you slut. I've defiled the entirety of your body and now you're telling me that I can't cum inside you? You should have protested right when I touched you the first time and yet you let me seduce you like a little bitch!"

As I mentioned earlier, I was ready to intervene the moment he would enter my mommy but I was too curious to see what she does at this point. Would she let this stranger enter her or would she deny him entry? After all that he's done to me, how could I award his penis with my mom's vagina? I knew I had to stop him but my dick was telling me otherwise.

Driven by an insatiable drive of humiliation, anticipation & ecstasy, I came to terms with the situation reassuring myself that I would only intervene if he decides to penetrate her without a condom. I hated to admit it but I simply wanted to see his cock mate her pussy now. I wanted to see them finish what they started.

"Unless you use a condom, I'm not letting you enter! I don't have any plans on having a baby with you!" she said. "Like mother, like son. Fine!" Rajesh sighed as he put on a condom and readied himself for the invasion.

The time had come and as fate would have it, I was its witness. All of his advances have been for this moment. I held my breath for a moment and prepared myself to watch my mature teacher have vaginal sex with my mature mom!

Then it began! He started teasing her as he rubbed the tip of his cock on my mom's pussy. After teasing her a couple of times, he started pushing it in! Mom immediately let out a moan. "Ahhh...ahhh...ouuuu...you're so much bigger..ohhhhhhhh...feels sooo fucking good! Fuck me harder you bastard! I wanna feel what's it like to be taken by a different man...to be cheating on my man!"

Her comments were driving me crazy! She was moaning and speaking like a wanton. Seeing her in this avatar I fired my load on the wall and yet my dick was still erect! This was by far the best porn I had ever seen in my life!

Rajesh was pounding her like a bull. With his 6 and a half inch cock ramming her cunt and retracting. He too started talking dirty saying "The day I laid my eyes on your body for the first time, I knew I had to mate you! Ever since that day, I've been thinking of ways how I could get your son to bring you to me."

"I had a feeling you needed a proper man to quench your thirst and boy was I right. Seducing you was too easy! I couldn't have fucked a milf as easy as you." He added. Mom was surprised, she asked "Have you fucked other parents?!"

"Haah! You're my 4th bitch. I'm not as young anymore so I can't get younger women these days. However, my interests have now shifted to milfs. Whenever I see a kid with a sexy mom, I start thinking of ways to take her to bed, as I'm doing with you darling." Saying this he started humping her even harder.

I had no idea that Rajesh was such a Motherfucker! To think that my mother wasn't his first victim and that he had already fucked 3 other moms before, it just blew my mind. I was wondering if any of my friends' moms were used by Rajesh and if any of their sons watched him screw their mommy like I just did. Did any of them try to intervene or did they simply stood by to watch him dominate?

As I kept imagining the scenarios in my mind, Rajesh kept pounding her harder and harder. And then all hell broke lose as I saw him do the unthinkable. First, he locked his lips with her and kept her occupied. As his pace increased once more, so too did their moans. "Ummm....uffff..." mom moaned while kissing Rajesh.

But this time, before thrusting his dick back inside, he took a moment to pull out the condom and rammed her hard! Mom wasn't aware of his actions and had no idea that she was being penetrated without a condom now.

I wanted to stop him but my body had frozen as I watched him bang her with all his might. All this time I've been thinking of ways how I would stop him if he were to fuck her without a condom but now that he was nailing her without one, all I could do was watch as I just couldn't bring myself to interrupt him now even if it ends with him finishing inside her.

As I was contemplating of my next move, he let out a huge groan and I realized what he had just done. He held her from the back and pulled her towards himself, I could see her breasts pressing up against his chest. He hugged her as tight as he could while their tongues battled for supremacy. I knew he had filled her up with his hot cum!

I let out a huge load myself as I watched him inject his sperms inside her vagina. I had been giving myself excuses when I should've stopped him from taking my mommy. Instead all I did was watch when I knew I should've stopped him but deep inside I wanted to watch him claim his prize which in this case was my dear mother and claimed her he had.

"What?! What's this feeling? Did you just cum inside me?" she asked. Without answering, he slid his shaft out of her hole and I could see his cum oozing out of her. He got on top of her, positioned his dick between her tits and had her give him a boobjob next.

Grabbing both of her tities with his hands, he squeezed them towards his dick and within a few minutes, his dick was erect again and its head was touching mom's chin. Sometimes he would pinch her nipples which got her to moan in delight. While he was fucking her breasts, I could see her clit spreading & contracting having been freshly fucked by his cock and covered in his cum.

After a good 10 minutes of breast fucking, he again let out a groan and ejaculated on my mom's face, her boobs and her navel. How could he have cummed so much on her body right after he finished inside of her I asked myself. Her entire top side was dripping with his white hot sperm! He then ordered her to clean his dick as he pushed it inside her mouth.

She obliged by licking his genes off his shaft and then he moved off of her. He walked towards the washroom as my helpless mother laid on his bed in fatigue. Her fingers reached her clit and she realized what he had done to her. For all I knew, my math teacher might have impregnated my mommy. I could see thick semen dripping off of her navel, her breasts and her face. It was both disgusting and sexy at the same time.

Rajesh stepped out of the washroom and told her to clean herself. She got off his bed and walked to the washroom shutting the door behind her. As Rajesh was dressing up, he caught me by surprise saying "Thanks kid! I hope I've given you a show to remember. If it weren't for you, I would've never got a chance to fuck that sexy mom of yours. You've been a good kid tonight and I'll keep that in mind every time I see you in school."

He smiled and walked away unlocking the door and heading outside. I was dumbstruck! He knew I was watching them the entire time! I was speechless! I was so into the action that I hadn't realized it had stopped raining. I pulled my pant up and walked towards the room with the couch.

I saw Rajesh sitting on the couch. He looked at me and said "Ohh you're all wet! So the rain couldn't keep you away huh? Go in my room and find something that fits you" he said with a laugh.

As I headed towards his room, he stopped me saying "your mom and I had a great time tonight. Maybe you had a great time too? So listen, it gets lonely sometimes and I need a woman, a mature milf just like your mother. You bring her to me every now and then and I'll give you whatever numbers you desire. You scratch my back and I'll scratch your mom's. You know what I mean? Now go!"

Without uttering a word I went inside and found something I could wear. The room was filled with the stench of his sperm and I wondered what my mom's gonna smell like! Having changed, I headed back to the couch and took a seat.