Math Teacher & My Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, my mommy finally stepped out of his room and took a seat next to Rajesh. I asked her "Well? What took you so long? I've been waiting for an eternity!" She replied with "I'm sorry dear, your teacher and I were discussing about a lot of things and he had something he wanted to show me so it took a while."

"So did you see what he had to show you?" I asked. "Yes of course I did! It was quite uhh..interesting actually" she added. "Your mother and I have exchanged ideas. She has shown me everything and I have shown her everything we had on you. Trust me, I've left a mark on her, one she'll never forget" Rajesh commented with a smirk on his face.

"What mark mommy?" I asked my mother, to which she replied "Ohh dear it's nothing don't bother." Rajesh quickly exclaimed "I inserted my ideas inside of her and filled her with the warmth of my brilliance!" I acted as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

Mom uncomfortably lept into action and told me to pack up and headed for the door. As I was packing up, Rajesh rushed towards the door and went outside after her closing the door behind him. I packed my books as fast as I could and moved to the door barely opening it and peeked outside.

He had my mom pinned to the wall and was seducing her. His left hand was squeezing her belly while his right hand was massaging her boobs mercilessly. He was licking and biting all over her neck and chin as he whispered "I love you darling! You're the perfect woman I've ever fucked in my life and I need more of you. Please visit me again later sometime baby."

After 2 minutes of smooching, mom finally pushed him off quietly saying "How could you have fired your semen inside me? What if I'm pregnant now? I told you to use a condom!" He didn't answer. As I stepped out, they distanced themselves from each other. I asked her if something's wrong and she told me it was nothing as we walked out.

By the time we reached our house, it was 10:15 pm. Dad seemed worried but mom told him it was all good. All three of us had out dinner and I went to my room. WTF had I witnessed that night I still couldn't believe it! My entire night was spent having flashback of the erotic scenes of my Math teacher screwing my mother in his bed. I jacked off another 2 times thinking about them making love while I helplessly watched him do her in.

I went to school the next day and it was as if my world had changed. From being the worst teacher to being the best teacher in school, I was overwhelmed by this change. My grades started improving and I no longer had a subject I was weak in anymore. After 3 weeks, Rajesh came to me during a lunch and said "hey kid, I'm hungry for some flesh, your hot mommy's flesh!". He said that and left.

Later that night, I realized that if I needed to keep my good grades up and running, I'd have to give him what he wants. At the same time, it also came to me that I too was hungry for more and I wanted to see them go at it again.

It was time to set them up once more!