Math Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glenn you'll have to be careful unless you want to get me pregnant...I'm right between my periods & I've just ovulated...if you cum inside me then we'll make a baby tonight."

I was terrified at this...but reassured that I felt in control, and oddly nowhere near an orgasm despite a half hour of fucking...

After about half an hour of Cathy fucking me, a pressure started to build inside me... not just a physiological pressure to release a massive load of cum stuck in my aching balls, but a psychological pressure...I need to have ecstasy and release...but the thought of the risk...of the pregnancy...of making a baby...so forbidden...I wasn't ready...

She whispered "It's ok baby...just let it go Glenn..it's ok...it's meant to be...let go...cum inside me..." then kissing me deeply, looking into my eyes and saying it over and over again, like an incantation...writhing her body over mine...then squeezing me hard and rhythmically using her cunt muscles...."cum inside me...". "cum in me". "give me a baby".

I lost control. I almost blacked out as a huge surge of semen shot out of my cock deep into her spasming pussy. She gasped as the volley of cum sprayed against her waiting cervix...the force of my surging cum triggered a reflex in her vagina, which went into waves of spasm milking my cock to suck every drop of cum.

We lay there for about 5 minutes...she kept licking my face and kissing me...and whispering in my ear. "Glenn, I love you...thank you for cumming inside me...our baby is going to be so beautiful and smart."

A few minutes later she got up. She reached down to catch a puddle of cum dripping out of her pussy and held it in her hand to look at. She kneeled down and licked up some cum that had dripped onto my belly then held it in her mouth, opening her mouth to show me.

Then she went into the alcove area, where her friend Maria was lying on her back.

She spread Maria's legs ever so gently, so as not to wake her up, and with the greatest care pulled down Maria's panties. She dipped her right finger into the pool of cum in her left palm, then inserted her cummy finger into Maria's virgin cunt, causing Maria to moan softly in her sleep. A glob of cum on her finger met the little ring of Maria's hymen, and Cathy gently pushed that glob deeper inside Maria's body without damaging this fleshy ring. She repeated this a few times, until every drop of my cum drippings were now inserted using her finger deep into Maria's virgin pre-nuptial vagina. Maria's hymen actually kept the cum from leaking out. Cathy almost forgot, then remembered at the last moment to spit out the cum she had licked into her mouth, taking this last glob onto her finger and slipping it into Maria's body. Each time Cathy inserted her cummy finger, Maria would give a little moan and in her sleep gave a little expression of mixed emotion, changing from puzzlement to a little frown, to concern, to curiosity, before returning to a peaceful state when Cathy pulled her finger out. Finally Cathy replaced Maria's panty's and covered her up gingerly with her blanket.

I was horrified to see what she was doing...

She saw my concern, and said "Glenn...Maria is a virgin, and she's getting married in two weeks, but she told me that she doesn't want kids...I was so disappointed to hear this. Maria will be using birth control with her husband, so today is pretty much the last chance for her to get pregnant....our periods are in synch because we spend so much time together and we're such close friends...I want us to have kids the same age...our babies will be half-siblings... and a special kind of half-sibling--the sperm to make my baby and the sperm to make her baby will originate from the same load of their father's cum--from your cum. And your sperm that's fertilizing Maria was originally up in my cunt before it dripped out and I put it inside of her...Maria and I will be cum sisters! And only you and I will know...Maria will just think that her husband's condom broke!

"So Glenn... I want you to be involved with your babies.... your parents will be so excited, and I'm sure they'll want to help... it's like you have an instant family! You can help babysit Maria's baby. Our kids can learn math really young! Then Maria and I can have new babies every year! It's so beautiful... "

Every mention of "baby" or "babies" pushed me into a state that was pretty much dissociated with shock over what had just happened.

Cathy removed the weighted blankets, and I was able to climb off the table, dazed and exhausted.

"Let me come with you when you drive home tonight, Glenn...I'd love to meet your parents...we can tell them tonight that they're gonna be grandparents! Then we can stay the night together in your room...Maria is here at my house to watch the kids...but Glenn, we can't fuck again until the baby is born...until then I'll have to take care of you with my mouth." Cathy glowed with happiness and grabbed my hand. She led me to the laundry room, where our clothes were finally clean and dry, and she helped me get dressed. Then she put her clothes on and we headed outside to my car.

12